Harmony Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And indeed, he let her wait a moment before he finally said, his voice very soft, "Look at me."

She cast her eyes up. His erection was obvious and impressive, but he didn't move to take off his sweatpants. Instead he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. "Tell me exactly what you want."

Calvin, always thinking of her, even when it was ostensibly about him. Yet she liked it when he did this, liked it--more than she would ever have suspected--when he made her tell him explicitly what she wanted and what he was making her feel. She licked her lips. "I want to suck your cock. I want to feel your hands in my hair, and hear you moan and tell me how good it feels, how good I am, and how I'm yours. I want to make you come. I want to feel it and hear it and taste it. I need--" she stopped short, pressing her lips together. Exhaled. "I need to know I'm making you feel good."

He seemed to consider this. God, he was good at making her wait. Finally he leaned back. "Show me how much you need it."

"Thank you," she breathed, reaching for his waistband. She loved his cock, the way he could get hard as diamond but still feel velvety soft under her touch, her tongue. She ran her hands over his thighs, cupped his balls, worked his head while she stroked and pumped the rest of him.

He threaded his fingers through her hair. "That's good," he said, sounding a little choked. "Very good."

He knew the effect that praise had on her, would like to watch her squirm a little while she did this to him. As revenge she flicked her tongue over the little ridge under the head of his cock and he groaned.

She always had to start slowly, had never quite managed to get all of him into her mouth. But she was determined to do it tonight for him. She kept her eyes locked on his as she began to swallow him.

"I love that you want so much of me."

She slid her lips back, licked them. "I can take more."

"I know you can." His eyes had that greedy, possessive look.

She began to lose herself to the rhythm, to the pressure of him, filling her up, to the way his hands massaged her scalp. Calvin's low murmurs of appreciation filled her ears. Her cunt began to ache for him and she squeezed her thighs together.

"Just like that," he crooned. She curled her fingers over his balls and relaxed her throat. "God, Ginny," he hissed, his eyes snapping shut. "You've got me, just like that."

I'm yours, she thought, I'm yours; and right now you're all mine. She hummed over him as she devoured him again and he drew in a sharp breath, swore, his muscles taut beneath her hands, his cock throbbing. She drank him dry.

***

Calvin threw his head back, breathing deeply, trying to regain his equilibrium. It was hard to do when she was still lapping at him like a cat. He looked down at her, cupped her chin gently held her off. She grinned up at him, evidently pleased with herself.

"Wait right there," he said, rising halfway, tucking himself back in, then reaching for his glass of water on the table. He sat back down and held it to her lips. "Okay?" he said after she drank deeply.

"Oh, yes."

"Good. Come here." He reached for her until she was up and straddling his lap again, her hands on his shoulders. He kissed her, deeply and possessively, sliding his hands up her thighs, and then started nuzzling her neck. "You liked doing that?" he teased.

"Mmm-hmm." She nodded, suddenly shy. Moments like this, when she inexplicably turned into a blushing innocent, drove him wild.

"A little, or a lot?" he pressed on, finding the crease of her panties. They were soaked through. "Oh, I think a lot," he mused.

She bit her lip and put her hand on his wrist.

He stopped, but leaned back to look at her, puzzled. She had never stopped him before. "What's wrong?"

"I just...I wanted it to be about you for once. About you feeling good."

He grinned. "It still is."

"But I didn't want you to have to do anything."

He cocked his head. "This isn't work. I love making you writhe around on my lap."

She sighed and pressed her face into his neck.

"If you really don't want me to, I won't," he said gently. "But don't you want to come for me?"

"Yes," she said. "Always."

"That's my girl." He played his hands back up her thighs. He was gentle, subtle, stroking her clit, tracing her lips. Her breath hot and damp on his neck, her hands clutching his shoulders. When she started rocking her hips, he let her ride his fingers; she came, whimpering, her body shuddering in release.

"There we are," he murmured. He rubbed her back in slow circles until she lifted her head.

"I love you," she said in a weak voice. "So much, Calvin."

"I love you, my heart," he assured her. "More than anything."

"Does it ever scare you?"

"No," he said, taken aback. For the first time, he thought he understood some of her fragility, some of her fears; he could guess, now, what her leeriness might be about. "It's all right," he said, pressing his forehead to hers. "It's really all right."

"I know." She put his face between her hands. They stayed like that for a long moment; and if it had been possible to stopper time there he would have done it without thinking twice. Let me deserve this, he thought, let me live up to what I have with her, let this be the best of what I am.

He wasn't religious, but it felt like a prayer. Later---after she was gone--he would remember it that way.