Harmony Gardens

Story Info
The best over 55 community.
2.5k words
4.05
12.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harmony Gardens

by Musings of Pan

I moved into a very nice townhouse in the Harmony Gardens community three months ago. Harmony Gardens is an over 55 community that was started by a religious organization many years ago. The community is in a beautiful setting in the woods with a small lake.

I was impressed by how friendly the neighbors are. As soon as I was in they made a point of stopping by to introduce themselves and chatting. A couple of the ladies even sent over deserts. I was settling in nicely and becoming a part of the neighborhood.

It was about 5:00PM on a Wednesday in November when the doorbell rang. I thought perhaps another desert was coming. When I opened the door I found Fran from two doors down. Fran is slightly to the chubby side with large breasts and a sunny outgoing personality. She is married to Mark.

"Hi Fran."

"Hi Rob. You may not have heard but the first Wednesday of the month is swap night. Each wife goes to a different house and tonight I got yours."

"But I don't have a wife to swap."

"We know but Sally May who is a widow agreed to join so it balances out."

With that she carried several grocery bags in and to my kitchen. This sounded good. Not just desert but a whole home cooked meal and someone to eat it with. She said, "I figured you being single would not have much food so I brought what I will need."

"Okay. The kitchen is all yours."

Fran is what I think of as the typical wife next door. She has the attractiveness which makes me think that in her youth she must have been stunning. She has a ready smile and flirts with all the men. She isn't above casually brushing her medium size boobs against whoever she is passing.

While she bustled around with her cooking, I searched for a bottle of wine. By the time I found one the aromas coming from the kitchen were wonderful. I set the table and poured us each a glass while she finished her dinner. Pot roast with potatoes and vegetables! Wonderful.

Over dinner I asked how long this swap night had been going on. She said several years now. They started it to add some spice and variety to life at Harmony Gardens.

I helped her clean up after dinner and poured another glass of wine for each of us. I didn't know how late she would stay but I would just go with whatever she wanted to do. We sat in my living room and had a nice chat. Then watched a program on television which both of us liked.

It was getting late when she stood and said, "Well, are you ready to turn in?"

Thinking she was leaving I agreed and thanked her for a wonderful meal and evening.

She laughed, "Oh, we are not done yet. Let's go to your bedroom."

That was a surprise. Was this really a swap wives night? I wasn't sure what to do. "Your husband doesn't mind?" I asked in a puzzled voice.

"Sally Henning is with him tonight, I am sure he is not worrying about what I am up to."

"So everyone is totally fine with this? Marriages are not coming apart?"

She sat down and explained that while fragile relationships probably would not stand this, strong and trusting marriages are not damaged. She quoted statistics which showed that a large percentage of women and even larger percentage of men have sex outside of their marriages. "Which is better, to sneak around about it or to be open and honest with your spouse?" she asked. "We are all tempted, so the difference is how we handle that temptation."

She went on to explain that she and her husband love each other and have no intention of forming emotional attachments with others. This is just about having some fun with sex. And she explained that it makes sex with her husband more exciting when they compare notes on what happened on swap night.

I was still trying to process this as she took one of her bags and disappeared into the bathroom. I usually sleep naked but I decided that might be too much so I left my boxers on and got into bed.

Fran came out of the bathroom totally naked and stood still while I got a good look. She is about average height with a round pixie face, breasts which despite being large seem to defy gravity with hardly any sag. Her very prominent nipples were surrounded by perfect circle areolae. To the south she had a small landing strip above her split but otherwise was shaved. I noticed her minor lips peeking out of her split.

"I see you are serious about swap night."

"Oh yes, this is where it gets fun." She laughed. Leaving the light on she walked to the bed and threw the covers off me. She saw my boxers and said, "We will have to do something about that."

She grasped the waist band of my boxers and before I knew it had them down and off. She tossed them on the floor. "Oh, very nice." She said looking at my now erect cock.

Fran threw a leg over me and backed up until her pussy was above my face. Then she lowered her head and started swirling her tongue around my little head. I pulled her hips down a bit and licked her split. Then I felt my cock in the warm wet enclosure of her mouth.

As her clit began to peek out from between her inner lips I ran my tongue around it on each lick upstroke. Then I inserted two fingers in her vagina and moved my tongue side to side to change the pace. Meanwhile my cock felt her add a little suck and swirl each time her mouth came to the top.

As I was starting to feel the build up to cum she sat up and moved forward until her pussy was over my cock. Then she held my cock to position it and lowered herself down on it. "Turn around, I want to play with your boobs," I gasped.

She turned around and I was treated to the sight of her boobs bouncing as she moved up and down on me. She leaned over and rubbed her boobs on my face. When she sat up I reached up and held each of her nipples in my fingers which gave a little pull as her boobs bounced.

I wanted this to last a long time but the feel if her warm wet pussy around my cock and the sight of her bouncing boobs was too much. My hips started bucking as I spurted cum up into her. That must have put her over the edge because her pussy started clenching and she gave out a moan.

I was still inside her but getting soft when she smiled and sighed, "That was fun. Now let's get some sleep and see if we can do it again in the morning."

It was hard to get to sleep with a naked woman beside me and the thought of our recent fuck in my mind but finally I did drift off. I woke up to the feel of Fran's body pressed against my back with her boobs making firm contact. She reached around and began stroking my cock. "This is my way of saying good morning." She whispered.

I rolled over and kissed her. Then I told her I wanted her on her hands and knees. She threw back the covers and got on her hands and knees with her legs apart and her butt toward me. She wiggled her butt back and forth as she looked around and smiled.

I came up behind her and took my time fingering her until she was good and wet. When I pushed into her she pushed back and gave a little gasp. Her boobs were swinging as I pumped in and out. I reached around and held first one then the other. As the old tingling which precedes my cum built I reached down and rubbed her clit. Her pussy clenching around my cock put me over the edge and I hammered into her hard as I came.

We took a shower together to play as we cleaned up. She had drained me so much that I was not getting hard but it was fun soaping each other.

I made coffee while she cooked eggs and toast. After breakfast Fran collected her bags, gave me a kiss and was ready to leave.

"Will you be back next month?" I asked.

"Oh no, next month is men's night and every month we draw someone different. That keeps it more interesting."

I admit I was looking forward to the next month encounter. What a wonderful practice! Particularly for someone living alone like me. December came and Monday afternoon my doorbell rang. It was Pete from down the block. He handed me an envelope and explained that on even number months the men visit the ladies. This was my assignment for Wednesday. I told him I wasn't much good at cooking dinner but he explained that most of the men take their ladies out to a restaurant.

When he was gone I opened the envelope and found that I was to visit Jill over at number 64. I know Jill and her husband Harry. Jill is a very attractive lady with long hair, long legs, and a sparkling smile. She is thin which makes her boobs look bigger than they actually are. She has an outgoing and confident personality. This sounded like it would be a good evening.

I decided I would take her to the steak house in town. It is nice and has good food. I picked up another bottle of wine for later.

Wednesday evening as I went to number 64 I noticed several other men going one way and another. All nicely dressed and looking happy. I rang the bell and Jill answered, very nicely dressed in a close fitting red dress that showed off her figure very well. She came out and off we went to the steak house. At the restaurant on our way to our table we said hello to several other residents of Harmony Gardens, none with their wives.

We shared a bottle of wine and a very nice meal. We talked about our families, our latest projects, and many other thing. A pleasant evening made better by the anticipation of what was to come. I asked if this swap arrangement causes problems between her and her husband. "Oh no," she laughed, " The next night talking with him about what happened is one of the best parts. It makes us much closer and sometimes we pick up tips on interesting things to try."

After dinner we headed for Jill's home. Once inside she turned to me and said, "My house tonight is strictly nudest. No clothes will be worn until you leave tomorrow morning. So please unzip me." With that she turned her back to me.

I unzipped her dress and she pulled it up over her head. Then I unhooked her bra and removed it. I stepped around to her front and nuzzled her boobs a bit before stooping and pulling down her pantie hose. She stepped out of her shoes and the hose. Then I pulled down her panties and gave her a kiss on her split.

"My turn." She said as she started undoing my tie. Next my shirt and undershirt. She playfully rubbed my nipples. Then my trousers making sure to caress my cock through the cloth. Then she pulled off my boxers and gave my cock a nice lick.

"Let's go to the play room," she said.

She led the way to a room at the back of the townhouse. When she flicked on the light I was stunned. It was not a large room but it was a room totally devoted to sex. On the wall to my right were shelves filled with vibrators, dildos, oils, books, DVDs and many other items.

The wall across from me had a TV with a DVD player and a large mural depicting couples in all manner of sex positions. To my left was an X cross with leather straps and a sex swing. The floor was padded so it would be comfortable to kneel or lay upon and covered with a material that was both soft and easy to clean up when things got messy.

"Wow, you really did mean play room. But what is this?" I was pointing to a large rounded wedge shaped, fabric covered thing on the floor.

"Oh, wedgie is one of my favorites." With that she lay down on it with her head at the low end and the high end supporting her butt in the air and her open legs making her pussy very prominent.

I knelt behind her and stroked her split with my cock. I pushed my cock into her warm, wet opening. Leaning over I found that there were hand holes on the sides which gave access to her boobs. More exploration led me to discover that there were also holes farther up which gave access to her clit. Her ass elevated toward me allowed me to go in deep. My cock thought it was in heaven.

"Good," she said after I came, "You will last longer next time."

We sat on the floor resting and fingering each other until I was hard again. Then Jill strapped herself into the swing. I picked a vibrator off the shelf and sat between her legs. Her pussy was directly in front of my face. I teased her by running the vibrator up the insides of her legs but avoiding her lips. Gradually I started running the vibrator up and down her lips. Then around her clit. She was squirming and moaning.

She flipped herself over so her back was up and her legs apart. That gave me easy access to her cunt when I stood. With my cock in her cunt I could rock the swing with one hand to give the in and out movement. With my other hand I fingered her ass hole. We came so hard I was afraid she would slip out of the swing.

The next morning I awoke with morning wood. Jill was on her back so I reached down and began stroking her split. She opened her legs before she opened her eyes. "What a nice way to wake up. I should keep you for an alarm clock."

I moved between her legs and moved my cock up and down her split until she was very wet. Then I pushed into heaven.

On my way home I decided that this is a great place to live.