Learning From Liz

Story Info
Seduced by a work colleague.
3.4k words
4.06
37.1k
39

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aljames21
aljames21
265 Followers

Many years ago I was a software system support person. I was in my very early 20s and not very experienced in the ways of the world. Part of my job was to be on 24-hour call-out in case the system went down at night. That happened around once a week.

Sometimes I would have to call for assistance from our system supplier, which was IBM. They had a support team allocated to us and, if there was a call-out, a member of the team would come to the site.

Now one of the support team was a woman called Liz. She was a fun person - smart, good sense of humour, and quite uninhibited. She was a few years older than me and married to Richard but with no children. She had a lithe, athletic body with smallish breasts, blue eyes and dirty blonde hair that was quite short.

I enjoyed working with her on the occasions that we were called out together. We would first sort out the problem at hand and then spend time shooting the breeze about all manner of things - the state of the world, work conditions, politics, relationships and so forth. We also enjoyed teasing each other.

When you're working at close quarters in the middle of the night or the small hours of the morning, you form a bond with the other person as you're tackling something together under adverse circumstances. After several months Liz and I had become quite close. We were no longer professionally distant and were sharing private thoughts quite freely.

Then one night as we were dealing with an outage, I caught myself looking at her as an attractive woman rather than a colleague. She was wearing jeans and a T-shirt and I thought she wasn't wearing a bra, as I could see the outline of her nipples.

We were trying to understand the problem and were both leaning over the desk studying a printout. She was next to me and I could feel her bosom press against my upper arm as she leaned forward. I didn't move and neither did she. Then I turned to look at her and saw she was looking at me and not the printout.

"Let's go and make some coffee," I said, leading the way to the kitchenette.

When we got there I put the kettle on as she got the mugs ready.

"Liz, I know I shouldn't say this as we work together, but I must tell you that I think you are an extremely attractive and desirable woman. Richard is a very lucky man."

She gave me a playful punch.

"You're not bad looking yourself. A little young but with potential."

"Thanks, gran. Maybe I could be your toy boy and you could teach me something."

"Cheeky bugger. Be careful, I might take you up on it."

"Go on then...."

"You should be so lucky."

"Chicken...."

That was enough of a challenge for her. She stepped towards me and kissed me. Not a gentle peck, but a full-on, passionate kiss.

I put my arms around her and kissed her back, our tongues touching, our lips locked together. I could feel her breasts poking into my chest as I reached down and grabbed her buttocks, pulling her towards my groin so that our bodies were tight against each other.

We carried on kissing as our hands explored each other. She held my head, her thumbs rubbing my ears. She stroked my neck then rubbed my shoulders before holding them.

My hands were all over her, stroking her face, her neck, her arms, her spine. I rubbed her lower back before untucking her T-shirt and sliding my hands underneath to feel her skin.

She felt so smooth and sexy. I slid my hands up to feel her shoulder blades, before moving them round towards the front, my thumbs rubbing her breasts. I had been right - she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Mmmm," she murmured into my mouth as she rubbed her chest against mine, her nipples now sticking out prominently.

We broke our kiss.

"Not bad for a beginner," she said, "But you need more practice."

"I see that you got dressed in a hurry," I said, "you forgot some of your underwear."

"Maybe I forgot all of it," she replied.

"I don't believe you."

"Well, that's for you to find out. But I'm going to make the coffee."

She grinned and moved to the counter. I stood behind her, put my hands under her T-shirt and cradled her breasts. They felt so exciting. A lovely shape, warm and firm, her nipples hard and protruding. I heard her draw in her breath sharply as I rubbed her nipples then pinched them gently.

I pushed my groin against her bum so that she could feel my erection pressed against her.

I held her left breast and slid my right hand down over her tummy, rubbing it up and down, then loosened her belt and the top of her jeans. The zip slid part way down on its own as I pushed my hand under the waistband. She was wearing panties.

I pushed my hand further down over her panties until could feel the outline of her labia. I stroked them then took my hand out of her jeans.

"So, you are wearing some underwear."

"Yes, but perhaps it would have been better if I hadn't have bothered."

She gave a dirty laugh then did up her jeans and turned round.

"This is really nice, Alan, but we haven't finished fixing this problem and there are too many people around."

She was quite right. This was not a properly private area and neither of us would have liked to be caught in a compromising situation. So rather reluctantly we made our coffees and returned to our printouts.

We sorted out the issue in the next hour and it was time to go home.

"Would you like to come round to my place for a sandwich?" I asked.

"Thanks but I think I should get back home. Richard will be expecting me" she said.

"OK. Glad we sorted everything. But I would like to practice a bit more," I responded.

She laughed and gave me a slap on my backside.

"We will....."

_____________________________

About a week later I was visiting the software team at IBM to review the outstanding problem list. Liz was part of the meeting but gave no hint of remembering anything that had happened between us. She was completely professional as she usually was.

When we finished it was almost lunch time and she asked me if I would like to join her. I asked where she wanted to go and she replied that she had to fetch some papers from home but after that we should go to a nearby restaurant that served quite quickly. That worked for me, so we went to the car park and left in her car.

When we got to her house, she told me to come inside while she got the papers. We went in and I waited in the lounge while she went off, she came back in a few minutes with some papers in her hand.

"Would you like to carry in from where we left off last week? You could do with the practice," she said.

I stepped towards her. She was dressed in a navy business suit - jacket and pencil skirt - with a cream blouse and definitely wearing a bra this time. I loosened her jacket, stepped behind her and removed it, placing it on the table. Then, still behind her, I kissed her neck gently, moving my lips up and down. She smelled lovely and exciting.

I reached round and unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She was wearing a sheer silken bra. I rubbed her breasts through the material, feeling her nipples stiffen and stretch the silk. I nuzzled her neck then breathed into her ear, gently blowing, before sucking the lobe.

She was rubbing her backside against my groin. I could feel my cock stiff and pressed against her bum. She reached behind her and rubbed it, the palm of her hand against my shaft.

I undid her bra and, letting it fall to the floor, cupped her breasts in my hands. They felt gorgeous, firm and well rounded. I traced my fingers around her areolae then gently pulled her nipples. She gasped and gripped my cock through my trousers, jerking it.

Giving her breasts another fondle, I slid my hands down her body, rubbing her tummy which was flat and tense. Then onto her abdomen, rubbing it in circles through her skirt.

Reaching to the back I undid the her skirt and pulled it down. It fell in a puddle around her feet. She stepped out and kicked it to the side, then pulled down her panties and discarded them as well.

She was now completely naked with her back to me. I took her shoulders and turned her round to look at her. She looked fantastic. Bright blue eyes in a heart-shaped face, her blonde hair shimmering. A fantastic body, lean and athletic with a fabulous shape. A super bust, firm and high. Nicely rounded breasts but not huge. Fabulous erect nipples.

Her tummy was absolutely flat and you could see her muscles. Long, slim legs with lovely ankles. All surrounding a gorgeous thatch of blonde pubic hair, trimmed at the edges and topping a tantalising pink vulva, set forward with her labia clearly visible. She was simply stunning.

"My God, you look fantastic. You are quite the most beautiful and sexy woman I've ever seen."

"Thank you" she said "now let's even this up. Take off your shirt."

I did as she said while she undid my belt and loosened my trousers. I stepped out of them.

She reached down and felt my cock through my boxers.

"Well now, what have we here? It feels like quite a sizeable one."

"Why don't you take it out and see?"

But she didn't. Instead she put her hand inside and fondled my balls. Then tickled behind them, traced her fingers up to my arse, then back to my balls again. My cock jerked and I felt it get wet with precum. She tickled the base of my shaft, then removed her hand and pulled down my boxers. My cock sprang out, jutting forward.

"Ah. I see you're circumcised. I like that - it looks neat and clean and it's nicer to suck."

She encircled my shaft with her hand and moved it up and down, my cockhead in her palm. Then, still holding my cock, she silently led me to her bedroom.

The bedroom was dominated by a large king-size bed. She lay down on it and looked at me as I stood next to the bed, my cock jutting forward from my body.

She looked so damn sexy. This gorgeous woman with her stunning body lying there, her long legs stretched out leading up to her blonde bush, her pert breasts pointing up.

"You're a sexy woman," I said.

I knelt on the bed between her legs and, leaning over her and supporting myself with my hands on the bed around her, I licked her breasts. I licked all around her areolae and over her nipples. I licked her cleavage. I licked her neck, sucking it gently. I licked her armpits and down her upper arms. Then back to her breasts before licking down to her navel which I probed with my tongue.

She held my upper arms, caressing them. She made appreciative sounds, little murmers of approval showing me that she liked what I was doing. Her hips were moving, little circular movements. I could feel the heat of her body. I could smell her arousal.

I licked down over her pubic hair, pausing to suck it. It was soft and downy and tasted nice. Then traced my tongue down over her clit. She pushed her hips forcing her clit against my mouth. It was large and extended, quite hard.

I lifted my head and looked at her groin. Her clit was extended out of its sheath. Her labia were pushing out, engorged and pink. They had parted and I could see the entrance to her vagina, pink with a glistening moisture coating it.

I couldn't believe how fantastically erotic this was. My cock was throbbing and I was dribbling precum onto the sheets. Liz was moving her hips around, lifting them slightly with little circular jerks.

I bent down again and sucked her cunt, drawing her labia into my mouth and licking them. I put my hands under her buttocks and drew her towards me. I licked up and down her slit and into her entrance. I drank her fluids as they dribbled out.

I felt the top of her vagina with my tongue, probing its spongy texture, then flicked my tongue out and licked her clit, before drawing it into my lips and sucking.

She took my head in her hands and held me, moving my head from side to side and pushing her cunt forward and rubbing it up and down. I could hear her breathing heavily and rapidly. Her hips were moving rhythmically. I carried on licking and sucking.

Then suddenly she pulled my head hard against her while she held still and said quite quietly "Oh fuck. Aaaah". I felt her jerk and spurt some liquid in my mouth. Then some more. Then a stream. It was relatively tasteless and I swallowed it.

She held herself against me, her body tense, for what seemed like ages, then gradually relaxed and let her bum sink back onto the bed. Her head and shoulders relaxed and she gave me a big smile.

"That felt so good," she said, "you really do know how to give a girl a good time."

"That's just the start" I responded "wait until I get going...."

Her smile got bigger.

"Come here you sexy bastard and kiss me."

I moved up and kissed her, letting her taste her cunt on my lips and tongue. My cock was just beneath her cunt, the tip touching it. I sat back and, using my hand, rubbed it up and down her now very slippery cunt, separating her labia with my glans, my precum mixing with her secretions. Then I rubbed it over her clit.

She gave a sharp intake of breath and lifted her hips. I pushed my cock down and drove it into her without stopping until my groin was against herself our pubic hair entangled.

"Oh fuck," she cried, "Oh my God. Oh that feels good. Don't move, just keep it there."

I leaned forward and lay on top of her, feeling her bosom press into me. Then I lifted myself on my hands and looked down at her face. Her mouth was open and she was breathing heavily. Her eyes were shut, her cheeks red.

She ran her hands up and down my forearms and pulled the hair on them gently. Then opened her eyes and smiled and grasped my upper arms.

I could feel her vagina pulsing around me, massaging me, tickling. Her labia were wrapped tightly around my shaft. My glans was touching her cervix. She felt so warm and wet inside, so comforting and inviting. Her vagina was so soft it felt like it was lined with velvet.

I kept still, my cock throbbing with my heartbeat, then gave a flex by tightening my pelvic muscles, which made my cock enlarge slightly and jerk.

She drew in her breath sharply and I could feel her stomach muscles tighten. Then no movement, then flex again. Same response.

After a while I started moving in and out very slowly. Back until just the very tip of my cock was held by her labia, then forward until I was totally inside her again.

With each stroke I could feel every ridge of her vaginal walls as my corona brushed against them. I could feel her cervix as my cock went underneath it and it tickled my glans. I could feel every movement of her pelvic muscles as her vagina rippled around my shaft and stimulated my head. And I could feel that very large and extended clit rub the top of my shaft as I pushed in.

This was without doubt one of the most exciting fucks I'd ever had and it seemed like she thought so too. She was fucking me back, her knees raised, her backside off the bed. She made noises "Uh. Uh. Uh" with each instroke. But her eyes never left my face. She looked at me all of the time.

We made a huge mess of the bed. Liquid was pooling under us as it flowed down her crack in a seemingly endless stream.

She lifted her legs and put them around me, her feet on my buttocks crossed at her ankles. We adjusted our positioning a little then carried on fucking but now I seemed deeper inside and could feel her cervix more.

She reached up and felt my chest, her fingers playing with my nipples, then reached down between us with one hand and fondled my balls. I nearly went crazy.

"If you do that I'm going to cum very quickly," I said. She laughed and carried on as I speeded up.

And then it happened, that delicious moment when nothing can stop you and climax is inevitable. I felt a surge in my prostate, my cock swelled and I felt my urethra expand as semen rushed up it and sprayed deep inside her vagina. I held my breath and concentrated all my thoughts on what was happening.

"Oh my God," she cried, "Aaah," and I felt her cunt clench my cock hard, squeezing it tightly, milking it. I felt another rush of semen and her spasm again at the same time.

Six times I ejaculated hard inside her as we climaxed together.

The inside of her vagina changed, becoming wet and loose. Semen seeped put around the base of my cock and ran down her onto the bed. We kept still but stayed with her legs on my bum.

I lay down on her again and kissed her. She was warm and embracing, kissing me back tenderly. I felt her bring her legs down as she placed her feet on either side of me.

"That was quite something," she said, "I haven't cum like that in ages."

"Me too. You are a marvellous lover."

She ran her hands over my buttocks, squeezing them, then held my head as she kissed me again.

"We need to clean up and go back to the office," she said.

I rolled off her, my cock pulling out of her cunt followed by a rush of semen making more mess on the bed. She put her hand between her legs taking some in her fingers and looked at it. Then she sucked her fingers, one at a time.

"Come here" she said "I want to taste your cock."

I scooted up the bed and lay next to her on my side. She turned to face me and took my cock in her mouth, licking off the juices.

"You taste good" she said "Maybe next time you can cum in my mouth."

We got off the bed. It was a real mess.

"We don't want Richard to see this," she said and quickly took them off, bundled them up and went into the bathroom. She returned with another set of sheets and together we remade the bed. After that we got dressed again.

We drove back to the office in her car. We talked about what we had done and how enjoyable it had been. I asked her how she felt about cheating on her husband.

"I do feel a bit guilty" she said "but I can cope with it and I certainly want to do this again."

My heart jumped. This was going to be an ongoing arrangement. I couldn't believe my luck. This beautiful, sexy woman who was such an accomplished lover wanted to have an ongoing affair with me. The thought of that blew my mind.

"Oh yes" I said "I would really like that. There is so much more that we still have to explore."

We arrived back at the office car park and got out of her car. We couldn't kiss goodbye but instead gave each other a cheery wave.

I walked to my car thinking about the afternoon and how fantastic it had been. Liz's athletic body had given me quite extraordinary feelings of pleasure. Clearly her athletic pursuits had toned her muscles and given her exquisite control over them, enabling her to use her body to such great effect.

I left, wondering when we would be able to arrange our next meeting....

aljames21
aljames21
265 Followers