Harmony Meets Eric

Story Info
Harmony has a chance encounter with the hot boy from class.
1.5k words
4.2
14.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm reintroducing Harmony, the red headed 20 year old from my previous story. With her today is a man named Eric. Eric is 22 and is in Harmony's math class. At 6'3" and a lean build, he caught Harmony's eye as the "hot guy" of her class. His hair is black as the night and is not too short, but also not very long. Eric's eyes are a silvery aquamarine blue. His ears have gauges in them, though fairly small. This is the story of what happens when two people realize they share the same dirty interests.

Harmony was shopping at the small food market nearest campus before heading home. As she browsed through the pasta aisle, a familiar face appeared, and she forgot how to even form words for a split second. A few feet to her left stood the boy she had her eyes on, Eric. He smiled and moved closer.

"Hey, Harmony! How's it going?"

"It's going pretty well on my end. What about you?"

"It's alright. My roommate is out for the night and I'm bored to death."

"I feel ya, I live alone and sometimes it's just too quiet."

Eric seemed to perk up a bit when Harmony mentioned her living in solitude.

"I take it you live off campus?" he questioned.

"Yeah, I live a few miles into the woods. You're welcome to come by anytime I'm not in class."

Harmony was trying her best to keep her face from reddening too much before she blended in with her hair. Never had she been so upfront with someone, but maybe it was all worth the risk.

"Cool, cool. Speaking of that, got any plans tonight?"

Harmony was internally screaming at this point.

"No, not really. I could use some company if you're up for it."

Eric smiled again.

"Sure. What time would you like me to come by? I'm available whenever you want me."

"Actually, I could take you to my place after I finish up my shopping. Is that okay with you?"

"That sounds perfect. I can help you get what's on your list too!"

As the two finished getting groceries, they loaded up Harmony's red Volkswagen Beetle and were off to her secluded home. The ride to her house was quite pleasant, as they both shared a similar music taste of alternative and classic rock. Harmony pulled into her gravel driveway and shut the vehicle off, cutting Led Zeppelin short. After the groceries were put away, the two sat on the couch and continued their talk about music.

Throughout the conversation, Harmony noticed Eric's eyes glance down to her chest every so often. She had not worn a bra and her nipples had a tendency to become hard and show through the fabric of her shirt. At last, Eric's eyes met Harmony's after his peeking. He blushed, knowing now that he was caught.

"I'm really sorry if it seems like I'm staring at your boobs. I just..."

"Hey, it's okay. Would you...uh...care to get a better view of them?"

Harmony mentally berated herself for sounding so desperate right off the bat. To her surprise, Eric didn't seem offended by her asking, but he seemed rather delighted at the idea of seeing her bare breasts.

"Well...if you don't mind, I'd love to see em."

Harmony gave a small giggle. She pulled up at the hem of her t-shirt until it was resting right under her chin, her tits now exposed to Eric's viewing.

"You can uh...touch em too if you're into that."

Eric smiled, now visibly aroused by the tent in his black trousers. He reached his hand out and brushed across them. He then gently squeezed them before letting his thumb brush over her solid pink nipples. She shivered at his touch.

"Well, someone's sensitive, isn't she?"

Blushing furiously, Harmony nodded. She let him keep touching her and was even more thrilled when he moved his lips closer to her chest. He kissed around the nipples before letting his tongue circle them both. She removed her shirt the rest of the way and tilted her head back as he flicked his tongue on one nipple while lightly pinching the other before swapping sides.

A few minutes went by before he paused.

"You know, I've always thought you were hot. The minute I saw you enter that classroom door, I thought you were the hottest damn girl I ever saw."

"I've thought the same about you for a while. But if we wanna continue this any further, I feel like I have to tell you something..."

"What is it?"

"I...um..."

"Don't be afraid. If you're like transgender, have some anomaly, or some kinks you may think are strange, that's perfectly fine by me. No judgement here."

"Okay. So, I have a thing for going to the bathroom in some unconventional spots."

"Like peeing and pooping somewhere other than the toilet?"

Harmony looked down at her feet before nodding.

"Dude, that's awesome! I'm literally the same way!"

Harmony's head shot up.

"Wait really?"

"Yeah, it's awesome. Have you ever done it with someone else?"

"I actually haven't."

"Well that can change today."

Eric undid the button on his pants and slid them down his legs along with his boxers, revealing a larger than average member.

"Where do you want to go? Or would you like me to pick?"

"I'll let you decide. I'm open for anything."

"How about we go on the floor? And you leave the cleaning up to me, I will gladly take care of that."

Harmony smiled before removing the rest of her clothing.

"Wanna watch me go? I've gotta do a 1 and a 2," Eric asked.

"Yes please!" Harmony said excitedly.

Eric stood in front of her and angled himself sideways so he could piss hands free without spraying her right in the face. With a raging erection, he began to let his pee go, arching from his cock and landing in a growing puddle on the carpet. He swayed himself from side to side, still pissing. As his stream began to dwindle, he stood still and let it finish.

"Your turn to pee, beautiful. In fact, I'll help you."

Harmony scooted herself to the edge of the couch and spread her legs wide, her delicate pussy in full view of Eric. He sat beside her and held her lips apart.

"Piss whenever you're ready."

Harmony relaxed and let her piss come out in a magnificent pale yellow arch.

"That's right. Keep on peeing for me. Piss all over the floor," Eric whispered into her ear.

Harmony closed her eyes as Eric watched on. Her stream became less and less until it finally stopped. She had peed a decently large puddle on her carpet.

"Ready for me to poo for you?" Eric asked, his dick throbbing.

"Yes please, Eric. Gimme a show."

Eric got on his hands and knees next to Harmony's puddle and held his ass cheeks apart, a relatively clean shaven hole now visible. He grunted softly as he began pushing, his puckered entrance opening up for his shit. A deep brown turd started poking out. Eric pushed more and a thick, knobbly log slid out of him. It hit the carpet beneath him as a much smaller chunk soon followed. Though Eric was finished pooping, he flexed his butthole a couple times for Harmony before standing back up.

"Ready to shit?"

"Absolutely."

Eric remained standing in front of Harmony as she scooted herself further off the edge of the cushion. She then began to try pushing her shit out. A few little pebbles made their way out before she began to struggle. Eric sat beside her once again and slowly moved his hand toward her dripping pussy, moving his finger around and over her clit. He then stuck two fingers deep inside her and curled them a few times.

"Looks like you've got a big turd stuck in your little butt, huh?" Eric chuckled.

"Yes. It's hard to push."

"You're doing great, just keep on pushing your poop out. Look at you, taking a dump on the floor while I watch you."

Eric curled his fingers again while Harmony's fat turd started to stick out further and further. With one last push, it hit her floor with a quiet thump.

She allowed her hole to close back up. Eric kept on fingering her though, adding a third finger to her wet cunt. He began to lick her nipples yet again, occasionally stopping to bite ever so slightly.

"Eric, I'm gonna cum."

"Good. Cum for me, sweetheart."

Harmony yelled out as her orgasm overtook her body. Shaking, she was finished. Not wanting to exclude her new friend from the fun, she immediately took his length into her mouth and sucked. Eric held her head while she went to work, sucking and occasionally licking his tip. Overwhelmed, he came rather quickly, filling her mouth and throat with a massive hot load.

Panting, the two laughed together. It was agreed that they would certainly do this again.