Exploration

Story Info
Lila's desperate in the car. Her BFF Adam can hardly resist.
1.9k words
4.63
61.5k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story contains watersports, scat (just pooping, not handling it directly) and mild humiliation -- if those aren't your thing, I suggest you leave now. If they are your thing, enjoy!

My best friend Lila starts squirming when we're about forty minutes away from our small college town, crossing her shapely legs and shifting in her seat. I'd know that movement anywhere -- she clearly has to pee, and it's making me distractingly hard.

But she doesn't seem to notice the effect her desperation is having on me. She just looks out the window at the lengthy expanses of flat empty land that seem to stretch on for miles, quietly singing along to the playlist I put together for the four hour drive from the music festival venue back to town.

"You want to take a pit stop?" I ask her after she shifts again.

"Hm? No, we're pretty close, aren't we?" She looks out the window again. "I can wait."

But she shifts again. Her denim skirt keeps hiking up higher and seeing all that smooth skin, even if she wasn't desperate, would have turned me on. But crossing the whole 'best friends since middle school' barrier with my crush feels like a bad move. I'd rather have her as a friend than not have her at all.

And besides, I know she's still a virgin at twenty-three. She deserves a guy who'll give her some nice vanilla sex for her first time and beyond. Everything about her look screams innocent from her wide brown eyes to her thick black hair, which she wears in a long braid down her back. I highly doubt she'd be into all my kinks.

We chat off and on about the songs that come on, only to be interrupted by my maps app telling us there's a new wreck ahead. Sure enough, traffic slows to a complete stop.

"Ah, fuck," I say, craning my neck to see what's going on. "I hope it's not long."

"Yeah, same."

But it is. We sit at a dead stop for at least ten minutes. I step outside of my SUV as many others are doing and see that a tractor trailer has flipped and is stretched right across the highway.

"It looks pretty fucking bad. A tractor trailer flipped and it's on its side across the road," I say when I get back inside.

"Oh my god, is anyone hurt?" Her eyes widen in concern.

"No, it doesn't look like it. Some cars ran off the road and I think they avoided getting crushed, but those are totaled too."

I buckle up again even though we likely won't be moving for a long time. We're still pretty remote despite being a half hour from town. There are fields of crops on both sides of the highway stretching out for miles and we passed the last exit at least five miles back.

Lila crosses her legs, sliding her hands between her thighs and jiggling an ankle.

"I really regret not taking that rest stop," she murmurs, her eyes filled with distress.

My cock starts to really ache and I feel like a fucking asshole. Lila's modest -- a response to her weirdly strict parents -- and I know she's probably mortified right now.

"There are empty containers back there." I nod towards the back, where I've laid down the seats. Our festival gear is lined up on one side, along with empty containers that we brought some weed brownies and other snacks in. Aside from that, the space is pretty empty. "If you get to that point."

"I would, but um...it's both." She squeezes her thighs together and rests her head on the window.

"Oh."

I adjust in my seat to mask my boner. Seeing her desperate to pee is hot, but to shit too? This would be an amazing fantasy, but now I'm torn between wanting to help her and wanting things to fall apart for my own satisfaction.

We sit in tense silence for another few minutes before she swears, which she doesn't often do. She hunches forward, her thighs trembling.

"Where are the containers?" She asks.

"Green re-usable bag towards the back. Should be on top."

She scrambles towards the back, whimpering no no no. Drops of pee fall onto the center console as she inelegantly makes her way to the back on her hands and knees. I watch her tear through the bags through the rearview mirror, piss wetting the back of her denim skirt.

Once she finds the container, she pushes up her skirt and yanks her wet panties to the side, a hard stream hissing loudly into the container. She whimpers, spreading her knees a little wider and pushing. A massive log comes out of her ass in a rush, landing in the container. I can't keep my eyes off of her. She's in the perfect position -- on her knees, ass sticking out so I can see absolutely everything.

Her moans of relief fill the car as she continues to shit, all self-consciousness gone. For such a petite woman, she's taking a gigantic dump, as if she hasn't gone the entire time we were at the festival. Thick, dark brown turds that stretch her small asshole widely. I stroke my cock through my jeans because I can't fucking help it. This is like my filthiest dreams come true.

Eventually she grunts, depositing one more small lump on top of the pile, and breathes hard as if she's worn herself out.

I look away from the rearview mirror as she tries to compose herself, fumbling around for the lid to the container and trying to keep her already wet skirt clean. I hand her some napkins from the glove compartment, which she takes. The lid of the container clicks and I hear her put it in a plastic bag and shove it in the back.

"Um, my skirt and panties," she says. "I don't want to mess up the seat...Oh, my towel's here."

She unzips her bag and gets her towel out, and eventually climbs back into the front seat with the towel around her waist. Her cheeks are flushed red, which I expected, but I can also see that her nipples are hard enough to show through her t-shirt. Interesting.

"I'm sorry," she mumbles, cracking a window and avoiding my gaze.

"It's fine." I try to give her a smile even though I'm still rock hard. "Shit happens?"

That makes her snort and burst out laughing. "You're such a dork."

She looks at me abruptly and I don't have time to conceal my boner, which won't go away. I put my hand over it as if that'll help anything. Fuck. I've killed what's between us, haven't I?

"Sorry," I say this time. "It's just...um..."

"You liked that?" She asks, her tone more curious than judgmental.

"Yeah." I don't see the point in lying since it's very clear that I did. "It's a kink of mine. Just watch women do that kind of thing. I'll go soft eventually. We can pretend this didn't happen."

Lila still looks at me, her eyes scanning my face, then my crotch again.

"Watching women do both? Or just one?" Her tone is even more curious, as if I didn't just say that we could leave this all in the past.

"Lila..." I sigh. I can't help but answer her, though. "Both. Sometimes naked, sometimes in panties. Sometimes in pants or skirts. I'm not into touching poop, though I'm fine with piss."

There, it's out. I've never had a partner I've felt comfortable telling all of my secrets, so it's the first time I've talked about this particular interest out loud. My entire body is probably blushing. Lila's upbringing was super conservative, but she's never judged me for anything. I hope that extends to this.

"I didn't know that was a kink," she admits. "Not that I'm experienced like that but..."

"It's definitely a thing."

Finally, traffic starts crawling forward a few inches. Lila folds her hands in her lap and fiddles with her watch strap, deep in thought.

"I think I liked that too," she says after we pass by the remnants of the accident. "A lot."

I nearly swerve off the road. "What?"

"Yeah. I don't know." She bites her full bottom lip. "It felt really good to let go. And I think I liked being embarrassed by having you see me lose control like a little kid and being kind of naked in front of a guy for the first time. Is that weird?"

My cock is rock hard again, and I switch lanes to speed up.

"No, some people feel aroused when they're humiliated." I swallow and glance at her. "You might be one of them."

"Oh." She plays with the end of her towel. "I must be."

Her sweet voice is a little husky in a way I've never heard, and it makes me bold.

"Are you wet right now, Lila?" I ask. She nods. "Can I feel?"

She opens her towel, then her thighs. I cup her mound and slide a finger through her lips, finding her absolutely soaking. She doesn't move, so I explore her even more, skimming my finger over her hard clit and down to her opening. Her little gasp when I rub her clit encourages me to keep going.

"Adam, that feels so good," she says, opening her legs even wider. I wish I didn't have to keep an eye on the road so I could see her face tight with pleasure.

I slide one finger inside her, the heel of my palm against her clit. Her pussy is tight and hot around me, and squeezes when I stroke her g-spot. Another quiet swear falls from her lips as her fingers dig into the seat. The slick, wet sounds of her pussy fill the car as I pull off the exit to go to town. I add another finger and stroke faster, rubbing her clit with the heel of my hand.

She comes with a cry, her back arching and pussy fluttering around my fingers. I feel a rush of wetness fill my hand as she crests and eventually comes down.

"Oh no...," she says, looking up with me in slight alarm. "Did I...?"

"You squirted, probably." I pull my fingers from her pussy and suck them clean. Her eyes go wide as saucers. "Fuck, Lila. That was..."

"That was so good." She covers herself again as we slow down at a light. "No one's ever done that to me before."

"But have you done it to yourself?"

"Kind of." She shrugs. "I've been trying to explore more since I've been having a lot of desires lately."

Having a lot of desires. God, why is that so fucking adorable?

"Exploration's good," I say, turning onto her street.

Neither of us saying anything until we stop in front of her apartment building. I throw the car into park but she doesn't move. Then again, she's naked from the waist down aside from a towel.

"Can you help me explore?" Lila asks quietly. "Sex, I mean, and kinks and stuff. I'd rather try with someone I trust and well, we've already explored the humiliation thing. And the pooping and peeing thing. I like those things, I think. "

My mouth gapes open for a moment before I find my composure. "You want to fool around? Try some things? With me?"

She nods quickly, her cheeks coloring. "If you want. You don't have to if --"

"No, I want to." I smile. "We could start now if you want. Back at my place since you won't have to walk outside with a towel around your waist."

"Oh, true." She laughs. "Sure, let's do it."