All Comments on 'Harold and Wendy'

by nottyboy731

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A new definition of "old"!

56 is NOT old, pal😵

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great begining just remember 56 is the new 36!

SO very wel ldone a good stroker, for us more mature guys glad to see you made; Harold, a normal male not some body with a 20 inch dickkeep on trucking tenbears 43

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good

It was well written but could be a little longer, there is a lot of ways this story

can go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good first effort

This is a good first effort and thanks for writing your story for us to enjoy. A few comments: First, the transition into sex was quite abrupt. What was her motivation for coming downstairs naked? A casual mention of liking older men isn't quite enough. An older man to someone 25 is probably a guy about 30. There has to be something more and since young women almost never do this, there has to be something in her character to make her want to do this, but whatever it is, we aren't told. The writing is coherent and mostly grammatically correct, but there is overuse of the passive voice. Make it more active and tighten it up by getting rid of extraneous words. For this you need an editor, or set it aside for a month and do the editing yourself. Write on!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 8 years ago
very nice

Think for first time, you did good. I adore older men and like the relationship between Harold and Wendy. Hope you continue to keep writing as a first time writer also it takes time to get a groove going. Do not stop, look forward to your next..thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Load of crap

He has not been up a female for ages then just pulls out without cumming deep inside her pussy, Total rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rubish der annon, you must be thinking

of your love life and marriage. gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Delightful

A couple of years ago my husband had to cut short our holiday because of work but I stayed on. I'm in my late fifties and the lone man in the room opposite looked about the same age. We had dinner together one night and ended up in bed together. The way he ate out my pussy was divine and he kept going until I orgasmed then he made love to me slowly. The next three days were just one long sex session and I felt so comfortable with him I totally relaxed and played with my clitoris and squirted my juices all over him - something my husband doesn't like. Mature men every time.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Too bad that the author didn't continue the story as it was real good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This little story needs a little editing but the point of it is dead on, I should know. When I was in my late 50's I met 2 women in succession a dozen years younger than me who ordinarily didn't date guys my age but it's all about the attitude, both of them said. I was told I was a more skilled and patient lover than the younger guys they'd dated in the past and was more interested in bringing them to orgasm before taking my pleasure, although getting my partner off first is always my main goal, plus I always had enough stamina to go a second round to really satisfy them. So yeah, a very plausible story. 4*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Good first story!

4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous