Harold, Watch Me!

Story Info
A cheating husband gets a lesson from his wife.
1.7k words
13.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,222 Followers

I returned home in the evening, grateful that I managed to beat the city traffic. I opened the front door and yelled: "Honey, I'm home!" but all I got was silence.

Cathy wasn't home.

I slammed shut the door, dropped my briefcase in the living room, and went looking upstairs. Sure enough, it was empty. She had probably gone to visit a friend, or stopped by the gym. Cathy had turned into a fitness nut over the past couple of weeks for no apparent reason. Not that I had any complaints; anything to get her out of the house and out of my mind for a while was good enough for me.

I got out of my clothes and had myself a warm shower, changed into fresh pair of clothes then returned to the living room. Still no sign of Cathy. I was double-minded about whether to give her a call or not. If she was at the gym then chances are she wouldn't want to answer her phone. I figured I could wait; let her have her fitness fun while she can.

There was a DVD case lying on the centre table that I hadn't noticed when I entered. It bore a note tapped on it that stated in bold letters: HAROLD, WATCH ME! I picked up the case and opened it. A disc laid inside. Whether it was some prank on her part or not, there was only one way to tell for sure.

I switched on the DVD player and inserted the disc into the slot then sat in my favourite chair, holding the TV remote in hand which I used to switch it on.

The movie began abruptly. It was a video recording. There was Cathy sitting on a bed cross-legged in some bedroom. A frown creased my brow as seconds later it dawned on me what room she was in.

It was our fucking bedroom!

She wore her gym outfit--purple spandex blouse and short, minus her trainers; her blonde hair was tied in a bun. She sat like she was about to perform yoga while staring back at the video recorder. Staring straight at me.

"Hi, Harold," she waved. "If you're watching this DVD, then you should know I made it just for you. You're probably going to get mad about what it shows, but right now I don't fucking care. This is something I've held off from doing for a while now. Ever since I found out about your cheating habit."

She paused as if to let me soak in what she'd just said. I heard her perfectly well, and she was right. I did fuck around. Don't judge me--tell me what man who ain't? But I thought I did a fine job hiding it from her. How the fuck did she know?

As if reading my mind, she then said: "Don't worry about how I got to find out. Just know that I did. This isn't your first time doing this, but hopefully now you'll know how much it hurts. I would have forgiven you if you'd confessed to me. Since then, I've been contemplating ways on how best to repay you. A good thing I've finally found one. Oops! Excuse me."

Her phone was ringing beside her. She picked it up and said: "Yeah, come on in. Yes, it's open. Just come up the stairs. Okay." She ended the call then returned to me.

"I'm expecting some company, Harold. The sort of men you always despise. You're a worthless racist, remember? Can you then guess whom I'm having over?"

I sat forward with anticipation. My mind percolated with dread at what she meant, if really it was what I thought she meant. And no, I'm not a die-hard racist; not in the literary sense, I think. I simply find it hard associating with black people sometimes. I prefer they stay on their own lane as I'd apt to do likewise. There's no hating in that, is there?

There happened to be a knock at the door. Cathy left the bed and went to open it. I couldn't help uttering a gasp. My worst fears had finally come to life. In walked not one, but two black men. Into our home... into our fucking bedroom!

My God, Cathy... what have you done?

She came and picked up the camera from where it stood and did a close-up on her face.

"These two handsome gentlemen are Larry and Gil," she switched the camera to them and they smiled sheepishly and at waved at the camera, as if they could picture me watching them. Cathy resumed her talking. "I met them at the gym that I've been visiting. They've been helping me work on my abs. But aside from that, they've been fucking me for the past couple of weeks. Why else do you think I'm always leaving for the gym? I'm burning more calories getting fucked than I am at lifting weights, Harold."

She threw back her head and laughed. There was a look of victory on her face as she addressed me.

"Yes, Harold. I've been fucking cheating on you, just like you've been doing it to me. You can go ahead and get a divorce once you're done watching this, but guess what, I don't fucking care. You're a pathetic loser. Anyway, I'd best stop talking and get to work. Have fun jerking your pecker to this, asshole."

Cathy kissed her palm and blew it at me before returning the camera back to whatever mantel she had picked it from. She went to the waiting arms of the two black men, who were already out of their clothes. They helped her get undressed as she took turns kissing either of them. She as well loosened her hair.

All three of them got onto the bed with Cathy kneeling in their midst. The recording camera captured everything as she went back and forth sucking their cock. The men chuckled and made snide comments while she stroked their manhood into her mouth. They played with her tits. One of them whose head was neatly shaved--Larry--slid his head between her legs and he went on eating her pussy while she continued feeding on Gil's cock.

I was boiling rage as I watched. I grabbed the DVD remote and paused the movie then hurried into the kitchen to fix myself a scotch; I reckoned I was going to need a large one for what I was watching. I wished fervently for the front door to open and let it be Cathy. Boy, I'd love to just...

But wait... what if she'd packed?

I left the bottle of scotch on the counter and dashed up the stairs. I stumbled clumsily as I raced into the bedroom and flung the closet doors open. I swept my hand and eyes along her clothes. Nothing appeared out of place, but then I looked at the bottom section and realised her travel bag was missing. I checked through her clothes again and noticed several were gone. Wherever Cathy was right now, she didn't intend returning home soon. Which was good because with the state I was in, I doubt even the neighbours or cops would be capable of calming me down.

Chagrined, I returned to the kitchen to fix my drink before returning to continue the movie.

Gil had Cathy lying on her back with her feet propped against his shoulder as he proceeded jerking in and out of her pussy. Larry knelt beside them and went ahead with fucking her face. The sound quality was feeble due to the camera being little far off. I thumbed the TV volume to the highest so I could capture the guttural sounds she made as she took their dick. Gil was feeding her pussy with lengthy strokes: he pulled backward then grunted as he rammed harder into her. Cathy squirmed and groaned each time he did that. Afterwards he stopped and came off the bed as his buddy then took his place.

Larry was all force and no kidding around when he got down to fucking Cathy. He positioned her on her elbows and knees and I watched him spit down on his dick before shoving it between her legs. Cathy groaned loud when he penetrated her. Obviously she enjoyed his fucking a lot from the way she hollered his name and half turned to look at him over her shoulder. By this time, I had unzipped my fly and freed my dick out of its hiding place. I stroked my cock with one hand while sipping my scotch drink with the other. I just couldn't help myself.

Goddamn you, Cathy! Damn you, you fucking cheating bitch!

My mind was so twisted as I sat there watching another man--no, two black men, Oh my fucking God!--fuck the shit out of my wife--with me being clueless as to how serious to take it. I was partly angry, but simultaneously realised this was payback I was watching. Except it was the worst kind any man could ask for.

Gil returned to the bed and knelt before Cathy who then drew closer to suck his cock while Larry continued fucking her doggy-style. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and smacked her butt as he pounded her harder. I had the volume tuned to the max, and heard Cathy's explicit moans; the tight look on her face let me know she was feeling every inch of his girth. It got me jerking my cock faster. I drained my scotch and luxuriated in my masturbatory action.

They then switched places: Larry laid on his back. Cathy straddled him and got busy riding him. Gil climbed her behind and fucked her ass.

I was groaning as well, and it didn't take long before I popped my load like a champagne bottle upon my thighs. Never had I fucked Cathy in the ass before. it was excruciating to believe that all this time she had been doing that to others except me.

"Hi, darling."

I snapped my head towards the direction of the voice and gasped. Cathy stood at the doorway, holding a travel bag she had taken with her. The TV was still playing the DVD with the volume on high. I hadn't heard the door open at all. She stared at me as I, too, stared back at her, holding my deflated penis in my hand, still squirting semen on my crotch.

"Welcome back, honey," I croaked.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

What a poor ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Same old shit with Crap ending!

Elgatoazul1944Elgatoazul1944about 2 years ago

Needs to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very different view of cheating and revenge on your spouse. I wonder where this story can go if you do a part two. A. he gets to watch her do more. B. He caves in and wants her back and is willing to forgive and for get and she made her point, but she has been fucking two me, mostly of good shape and what if she doesn't want to give it up, but up the game? C. What if the two men walk in behind her and grab him and take and tape him to a chair and make him watch and this time it is a gang bang. D. all of the above.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories