Harri: Face the Slut Within Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a lot better. I took a sip from my glass. It was cold and refreshing. I took a gulp. "What took him so long for this?"

Jess laughed. "It's on the menu, technically, but I'm the only one who ever drinks it. They keep it and the glasses way back in the kitchen. More room for beer up here." She took a gulp of her own.

"You can't tell me this town is so small no one drinks wine at a bar." Gulp. "Are we drinking fast on purpose?" I giggled.

"Everybody drinks wine, just only at Vincent's." She gulped. "Bands about to start. And I want to get you on the dance floor."

I don't know how I felt about dancing, but my glass was already empty. "Vincent's? The Italian restaurant Aunt Cathy always used to take us to on Thursdays?"

The band struck up its first song with a kind of jazzy, twangy, honky-tonk sound. Jess took the empty glass from my hand and pulled me to the dance floor, her eyes alight. She shimmied, and she bounced, and she waved her arms above her head, and nobody looked twice. I just kind of ... stood there in front of her. I tried to twist or rock or something, but it was a whole different kind of movement.

"Come on!" she yelled above the music. "Get into it!"

She took my hands in hers and held them above my head, moving me like a puppet, rocked weight from side to side in time with her for the whole song. The band jumped right into the next one. She stepped closer to me and let me hands go. I left mine above my head. Jess slid hers down my sides to my hips and started rolling them for me.

It was like she was teaching me to walk all over again. Something relaxed in me and I started moving fluidly, matching her motions. We were both sweating. Two more songs and she tugged me back over to the bar.

"I'm thirsty!" she yelled. She practically glowed.

It was more crowded now at the bar, but there was an empty stool at the end. Jeff had seen us coming and had glasses waiting. I perched on the stool and she shimmied in, standing, beside me.

She gulped wine. "You were really moving out there, putting on quite a show. That was awesome!"

Was it a show? "You're the real dancer."

She leaned closer. "Little tip, Harri? When you sit on a stool like that your dress rides up, so you might want to remember to keep your knees together." She slipped her hand between my thighs and caressed the skin right where the stockings ended. "Unless you want me to do that."

I snapped my knees together and squeezed. She still got her hand out.

She raised her fingertips to her nose. "Easy, tigress."

I gulped my wine, embarrassed, flushed. I didn't even know I was ... wet. She must think I was a slut to be so hot for her already. Maybe I was. Last night she did little more than ... watch, after all. I had no idea how far she wanted to go.

Back to the dance floor. We started out a couple of steps apart, but it wasn't long before she was tracing my curves. I still had my hands in the air, exhilarated. When she dropped down she'd run her hands under my skirt, pushing it up a little more each time. I stepped closer to her, so I could rest my hands on her hips. Her breasts tumbled like little kittens inside her dress.

The band slowed it down and we found ourselves with our arms around each other. She staggered her thighs with mine and I lay me head on her shoulder. It felt right, but it couldn't be construed as just naughty girls putting on a show.

Jess left her hand right at the line where the bustier stopped above my hips. Her thumb moved in a tiny circle.

"Mmmm," I breathed onto her neck. Did she shiver? I tried to rock my hips against hers, but she was almost frozen. I extended just the tip of my tongue and ... licked. That was definitely a shiver. I fancied I could feel her hard nipples against my breasts.

"Oh, Harri." She slipped her hand a little lower on my ass.

"Yes, Jess?"

The band finished the song and closed its first set before I got an answer. The area around the bar was too packed for even hope of a stool. Jess left me against the wall to dive in for another round. She left me against the wall ... alone.

I leaned back, cocked one knee, tried to look casual. It's the kind of I'm-just-waiting pose I would've struck as a man. It's not what a woman should have done. Maybe there wasn't such a pose for a girl such as I.

Some skinny, shaggy kid, probably the same age as my ID said I was, struck up the same stance at my side. "Hey," he said. Original.

My throat was tight. "Uh, hello?" I scanned the crowd for Jess with a nervous butterfly in my stomach.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing here tonight?"

I didn't have an answer, not one that made sense. I shrugged even as I knew it made me more submissive.

"Are you here alone?"

Head shake. I felt so much sorrier for Jess, myself, anybody in these situations.

"So, what kind of guy leaves a girl like you here all alone?"

What kind of guy? I glanced him over - scruffy, skinny. He was just a kid. Tight jeans and ... a bulge. I cringed away.

He took that as an opportunity to lean closer. "It's just that my friends over there -" He pointed to a table of guys all flashing thumbs-up and blowing kisses. "My friends over there bet I couldn't come over and get a kiss from the hottest girl in the room."

He leaned closer. His little bulge was closer. At his table, the guys in the back were standing so as not to miss any of the action. If it wasn't this one kid it could be any of them. I glanced up at him and caught him staring right down my breasts.

Just like that my anxiety flipped to annoyance. He could be Jess's little brother Jimmy. He was a dumb kid and I had nothing to be afraid of.

"You don't want to let them down, do you?" he said. "How about a little peck. What do you think?"

Little peck? Little pecker was more like it. Jess emerged from the pack around the bar. I rolled my eyes at her. "I think I see my girlfriend."

That caught him completely by surprise. "What?"

"I said, I think I see my girlfriend! Thanks for keeping her spot warm, sport."

I twisted away from him and dropped my hands on Jess's hips. Thank you, I mouthed to her.

She ducked forward and pressed her lips to mine for just a moment. I heard cheers erupt from the guys' table and blushed. The one who'd, well, hit on me was dumbfounded. She handed me my wine and dropped her hand over my ass. Against the wall, the kid had the outline of an awkward erection fighting with his jeans.

He went back to his table, only to be greeted by jeers. Ah, to be young and inappropriately aroused. Jess and I squeezed into his spot by the wall.

"Sorry," she said. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I think I am." I still stood with my back to their table. "They're just kids."

"Horny kids!" She laughed. "They're here all the time and I've never seen one get lucky." She leaned closer and with her I welcomed it. "I kind of like letting them watch me dance. But I bet when they go home and jack off tonight, they'll be thinking about you." She watched my face for a response.

As long as it was a fantasy. As long as I didn't have to ... think about it, I was okay. Uneasy, confused, but maybe ... okay. I gulped my wine. "Any of them ever dance with you?"

She shook her head. "They get too close and I walk away. They're good kids, they're all good people, but there's no one for me in this town."

That made me a little sad. "You never even thought about it?"

"There's nothing wrong with any of them, but do any one thing, even dance with any one person, and everyone in town will know by tomorrow morning. That's not for me."

"You're dancing with one person tonight, aren't you."

"That's different. You're not -any- one person. I've got the hottest girl in town."

The band was taking the stage again and our glasses were empty. "What do you want to do? You want to stay for a little while longer?"

There was more than a twinge in my bladder. "I have to use the bathroom first."

She pointed across the dance floor. "The ladies room is over there."

The bar was packed now and I had to squeeze through the crowd. It was a different experience than the few times I'd done it before - all cancer galas. Instead of slipping through the spaces between people, my breasts dragged across every arm and back I edged around.

In true dive fashion, the ladies room had two stalls but no doors. A mid-thirties woman was in the first one, skirt hiked up and panties around her knees.

"Oh!" she said as I walked by.

I hiked up my own dress and pulled down my little thong. It stuck to my ... crotch for a second. I could smell it, me from here. I was swollen and my little clitty peaked out from between my lips.

"You're the girl who's found our Jess," the woman said from the next stall. Thank goodness for distractions, but, our?

"You know her?" I even sounded like a nervous girl on a first date. I was.

"She's around. My husband and I keep an eye on her. It's nice to see her so happy."

I didn't know what to say to that. It was hard for me to pee because, with the stockings on, I still felt dressed.

"How'd you meet? If you don't mind me asking." I heard her tear a bit of toilet paper.

"I -uh- childhood friend. We used to spend our summers together. I'm helping out with some ... family problems of theirs." Not the most impressive delivery. There - I was peeing.

"You're helping up at Cathy's house?"

Ah, relief. I wracked my brain. Had I ever met this woman before? "You knew her?" She'd never recognize me, that was for sure.

"Oh, everybody's heard about that. And such a shame. Could happen to any of us, really, a reminder to enjoy each day. We know Cathy did. And bless your heart for helping out."

A wave of melancholy passed over me, but didn't stay. That wasn't me today. It's definitely not what Aunt Cathy would've wanted.

"You take care now," she said before she left.

I wiped and wiped and wiped attempting to get a little dry. The thong was wet and freezing when it touched my skin again.

Outside, the band had started up again. I fought the crowd to reach Jess in the middle of the dance floor. She pulled me to her and we were off again. For the next song she spun her back and me sensuously ground against me. I dropped my hands to her hips. It was supremely slutty.

But I still didn't mind - there was something about it being Jess that defused my associations. And ... it was still pretty hot. But, while I could feel the smooth pressure of her ass against my pelvis, she wasn't really grinding on anything of mine. Instead, I reveled in wherever she touched me. She tossed her hair around like I was riding her. In frustration, I grabbed around her waist and pulled her tighter to me. I think she was yelling something at me, encouraging me.

She spun me around and we were in the reverse position. I decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. She had her hands on my hips so I bent and, like she'd done, ground my ass onto her waist. But, was that ... fuck. With my legs apart and my ass up ... fuck ... every hump had my thong rub across ... fuck ... my clit. I think she knew it. I think that's what she'd been doing.

She slipped one arm around my waist to support my balance. But where was the other ...? Smack! on my ass. A squeeze shot through my pussy. I jolted upright and found myself staring right into the table of boys from earlier. The one who hit on me was blushing and looking away. From my vantage I could see one on the other side of the table touch himself through his jeans.

But Jess didn't stop dancing. With me upright her hands were free to roam - and roam they did. From my hips up to the sides of my breasts to down the front of my stomach - I was all hers. Her breath was on the side of my neck, no, her tongue, no, she nibbled up from my collarbone to my earlobe, then licked back down the other side.

I leaned my head back on her shoulder, then tasted her hot breath in my mouth. I thrust my tongue into hers. Fuck, the boys could see me kiss her. Fuck the boys. She pinched my nipples through my dress right in front of them. Hers dug into my back. The song ended and we parted, breathless.

"I'm so hot!" I yelled over the crowd noise.

Her eyes flicked over my shoulder to the table of boys. Had she been putting on some kind of show ... for them? I felt a pang of ... was that jealousy?

The band couldn't match the energy of the last song, and fell into something slower.

"Do you want something else to drink!" she yelled.

"I want some water!"

She looked around. The crowd jostled us and an elbow pushed me into her. "Let's get out of her! I'm tired of yelling!"

I pointed for her to meet me outside, then fought my way to the bar where I signaled for the check.

Jeff simply handed me back my ID and waved away my cash. "On the house. I think word got out we were the hottest place in town tonight. You'll break some hearts when you walk out that door."

I blew him a kiss. He wasn't such a bad guy.

I took a deep breath before I stepped outside. I didn't really know what I wanted, now, nor what to expect. I knew what my slut body wanted. I caught Jess's eye across the street where she waited upwind of the smokers, so I know she was watching as I walked deliberately slow and sexy toward her. I think she was into it, too, at least until I stumbled on my damn heels. All that dancing without a problem, only to be foiled by crossing the street!

I pouted, she laughed, and the tension broke. We linked elbows and headed toward home.

The refreshing cool air put me in a reflective mood. First, I couldn't believe women wore dresses and skirts all the time. I was used to seeing them, I suppose, my whole life, but I couldn't reconcile that with how ... exposed and free I felt under one. Did women feel like that all the time? Not slutty?

Also, regardless of how I looked today, or any day in my whole, short life, that was my first date. With anyone. My first kiss. My first ... anything. Fuck, I wanted to put out, go all the way on a first date. I'd known Jess when we were little girls, loved her then, like a sister even. But now? I wondered what Aunt Cathy would think, if she'd approve.

Jess stopped me at the base of her stairs and took me by the hand. "Penny for your thoughts? If you're a little ... reluctant to go upstairs. I had a lot of fun tonight, a -lot- of fun, really, but I know this is still very weird for you. For me, too." She squeezed my hand. "And if you were a guy tonight, any guy, I-I wouldn't let you follow me upstairs on a ... a first date. I guess. I guess what I'm saying is, we don't have to do anything else. We'll go upstairs. We'll drink some water. I can sleep on the sofa."

"No!" Shit, I blurted out I wanted to sleep with her. I blushed. I was such a goddamned slut. "I mean, I-I had a lot of fun on our ... it was a date, right? It was my first date ... you know." I looked into her eyes, and she, searchingly, into mine. "I'm glad it was you, Jess." I was.

We stood there holding hands, watching each other. Was she waiting for me to kiss her? Was I waiting on her? How in the hell was this supposed to work? Why did I waste my youth on straight porn?

"Harri." She squirmed, then frowned. "I have to go to the bathroom or I'm going to burst."

I laughed and followed her up the stairs. "You should've gone at the bar!"

"I hate that bathroom. Women always want to talk to me in there."

She unlocked the apartment at a run and didn't even close the door to the bathroom. I heard snaps followed by a ferocious hiss that faded to a tinkle. I filled two glasses of water in the kitchen, then waited for her on the sofa.

The sofa was deep and had some sag to it. So many people lumped right in the middle that it drew you in regardless of where you tried to sit. It was deep enough the bottom of my skirt hiked up to just expose the tops of my pink stockings. I decided not to readjust. Sigh. Slut.

"Sorry about that," she said when she came out again.

I patted the sofa beside me, and she obliged. We gulped our water in silence, hips touching in the middle of the sofa. We each sat our glasses on the coffee table. Click, click, the nervous tension was back.

"So, uh," I said. "You treat all the lucky girls like this on a first date?"

If possible, she looked even more nervous. "I've never, um, been on a first date. With a girl."

"Oh! I mean, not that I thought ... I mean, not that I thought anything."

She shrugged one shoulder and looked away. Back in my court.

"Not like I have, of course. Did I already say this was my first date? I guess it means that I wouldn't know if I did anything wrong. Or if you did anything wrong, for that matter."

She looked back at me. "A girl like you, Harri? A girl who looks like you? You don't look ... inexperienced."

"Well, appearances can be deceiving."

She nodded her head a fraction of an inch. "So what do you think you should do right about now? On a first date? You know, if there's something you wanted to ... run by me."

"Well, if we'd been dancing like ... we've been dancing, by this point I ... suppose I'd ... only have one thing on my mind." Because I'm a slut.

"What's that," she whispered.

"This." I lifted her chin with one finger and gently pressed my lips to hers.

Her lips were soft, gentle, and sublime. One kiss turned into another. I slid one arm behind her back and the other hand on her hip, turning her toward me a little. I tilted my head the other way, brushing her nose with mine. She met me with open lips and the tip of her tongue. She caressed my cheek and ran her fingers through my fine, blond hair.

"That's - that's about right." Jess kissed me again.

I feinted with my tongue, then drove it into her mouth. She moaned. She ran her hand all the way up my thigh to the bare hip beneath my dress. I tried to throw that leg over hers and one of my garter suspenders popped.

I felt her smile against my teeth. "Stupid clothes," she said.

"Yeah, stupid clothes." I moved my face mere inches away. She was flushed, but, still smiling. "What?"

She giggled. "I'm sorry to spoil the moment, but I can't help think about all the boys at that table, all hard-up and horny jacking off alone tonight."

I felt a pang of annoyance. Again with the boys. "You'd rather be with a ... boy ... tonight, wouldn't you."

"Oh, no, baby." She clutched my ass with her hand and attacked my mouth for one savage kiss. She took a ragged breath. "What's hot is they're going to go home and ... touch their ... dicks ... and they'd give anything to be where I am right now." She wiggled on the sofa, squeezing her thighs together. "And they'd give almost that much just to watch me do it to you. And, and when they spray their cum all over they're going to, to wish ..."

She reigned herself in. I was panting. Her hand returned to caressing my hip. This was going to happen.

"Harri, I - I've never done anything like this before."

I was too revved up to bother with her hesitation. "Fuck, I want you, Jess. So do it already."

She got a hungry look in her eye. She kicked off her shoes and knelt outside my knees. I didn't expect that. She ran her palms up the top of my thighs over stocking, lace, and finally skin. She was ... oh God ... it, she was going to ... do ... it already.

She had to be able to smell me, horny, damp, musky. It wasn't supposed to go like this. I couldn't hide anything. She kissed the inside of my knee. My legs parted of their own volition as I pressed myself down into the sofa, moved closer to ... her.

She could -see-. "Oh my God, Harri, you're wearing them." Her thumbs caressed the inside of my thighs, almost ... there. "You're so soft." My thighs shivered further apart. "Oh my God I can see everything."

I squeezed my eyes shut in embarrassment. I squeezed the sofa cushions yet, inexorably, sunk closer to her.