Harriet's Ham

Story Info
That damn ham sandwich started it all.
4.6k words
3.83
23.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

That episode of American Dad where Steve slow cooks that pork inspired me to write this, as funny as that is.

...

Harriet Worthman desired a ham sandwich.

For some odd reason, the eighteen-year-old girl had the deep longing for a ham sandwich a few seconds after she had returned from the world of dreams that morning. It was as if ham called to her. But ham did not have voices. And yet, as strange as it was, it seemed like there was a ham sandwich around that called out to her teenage mind, like involuntary celibate males seeking pussy and leaving dirty comments on the social media belonging to girls who were old enough to fuck them.

"I think that Brayden guy decided to ghost me," Jasmine said, sitting in the spot next to Harriet on the bench in the park. She held her cellphone in her right hand, keeping her brown eyes aimed at the phone's glowing screen. A frustrated, I'm-pissed-off-for-real sigh darted out her mouth. "You got to be fucking kidding me! Now I'm pissed off for real. He fingered me last night, now he doesn't want to even try going all the way with me? I want to get some guy's dick wet. Apparently, that's asking for way too much."

Harriet laughed, stopped laughing when her stomach growled with a ferocity that made the girl almost cover her face with shame.

"Wow, someone's hungry," Jasmine said before patting Harriet's stomach through the white shirt she had on. Harriet flashed her closest friend in the universe a big smile, as if the action would eat the shame dwelling within her into blank nothingness. "I'm happy that I ate two bowls of ramen before coming out here with you."

Harriet shook her head before bringing a hand against her clothed stomach.

"I should've ate that breakfast Justin made," she said. Her stomach growled again. "Jesus, I really should've ate that breakfast. Goddamn."

The hunger became so intense that it seemed to bring a deep pain into Harriet's slim body. The sunlight emerging from the blue sky above her head seemed to hurl illumination that drilled into her. It seemed like the drifting white clouds tossed malice-shrouded glares her way. Hungry as hell, it seemed like the entire environment hated Harriet with a passion.

"Hey, it's all right," Jasmine said. She rubbed Harriet's back in a circular motion, as if hunger that wasn't even starvation was a serious issue. "We can go to a fast food joint somewhere. I just need to go to the bathroom first."

She pointed at that small building that held the men's restroom and the women's restroom.

"Jesus Christ, I'm so hungry, Jasmine," Harriet said and stood. "But okay, I'll go with you to the restroom."

Jasmine moved her cellphone into her pocket, then she extended her hand toward Harriet. Harriet grabbed her hand and helped the girl stand. She did not have an issue with giving Jasmine what she wanted, even if it was something as simple as helping her get off a bench in the park. Jasmine could have done it herself. But Harriet and Jasmine were two best friends in a world where not everyone was a friend. Harriet had to look out for her. Jasmine had to look out for Harriet.

"Thanks, girly," Jasmine said, her long dirty blond hair rippling as a strong wind made its arrival. Harriet shifted her gaze to a gray-haired man dressed in a long brown trench coat. The man carried a sandwich wrapped in plastic, which he dropped close to a tree before heading toward a parked car. "Well, looks like someone literally lost their lunch. Come on, Harriet. Bathroom time."

Harriet moved with Jasmine toward the building containing the women's restroom. Along the way, she stopped walking and let herself lag behind, and then she grabbed the sandwich that the man had dropped to the green grass.

In the restroom, her long brown hair cloaked in bright light as she stood in the space belonging to a toilet stall, Harriet bit into the ham sandwich, chewed before swallowing the chunks of food.

"I wouldn't be too bummed out, Jasmine," Harriet said. Now that she had swallowed genuine and delicious food, Harriet seemed more to be in a good enough mood to direct words to her eighteen-year-old girl friend. "About that boy, I mean. Boys are awful, you know? Most rapists are men. Hell, some of them are boys. I even heard about this one guy. He was barely out of high school. He wasn't even in college yet. He broke into his old high school, fucked the janitor lady who was always nice to him. The thing is that she was married, and he fucked her against her will."

"He raped her," Jasmine said, pissing in the other stall. "That's what that is. That's rape. Hey, Hare. What happened to him? Did he go to prison? Please tell me that story of yours ends with him getting fucked in the ass by Tyrone and Julius."

Harriet laughed. Her big smile soon faded.

"No," she said. "Most rapists don't go to prison. This boy didn't go to prison. There's no justice in this world, Jasmine. And boys think with their cocks."

That much was true. Harriet's almost twenty-year-old brother would have thought with his cock for sure, if he was not so Christian.

A toilet flushed, the sound coming from the stall that Jasmine was in.

"I'm going to come in there with you," Jasmine said. "There's a video I want you to see. Get ready for me."

Harriet finished the rest of her ham sandwich. Thank the dear Lord above that a strange man had randomly left a sandwich in the park.

The girl unlocked her stall door. She locked it again after her friend moved into the stall's area with her.

"Holy shit!" Jasmine said, as if Harriet had showed her a video of a sex-addicted politician banging her. Jasmine brought her hands against Harriet's cheeks. "I need to tell you that you're beautiful more often. It's fucking crazy that I didn't realize how hot you fucking are."

Harriet chuckled, fiddled with the sandwich bag she held in her left hand. She let go of the object.

"Show me the video, so we can go to a fast food place," Harriet said. "Is it on a website? Did you record it yourself? If it's on a website, maybe I can look it up on my phone."

Jasmine shook her head.

"Forget the damn video," she said. She crossed her slim arms, licked her pink lips. "Do you think a girl can get all the nutrition she needs by eating pussy?"

If Harriet was in the process of eating, she might have choked on her food.

"What?" she said. "What kind of question is that, Jasmine?"

"A question I want answered," Jasmine said to her friend. Both of the two teenage girls remained in the toilet stall, facing each other. "You're hungry, right? If you ate my pussy and no actual food, do you think that would be enough to keep you from starving to death?"

Harriet contemplated it, as if she was a genuine dumb ass.

"I don't think so," she said when sixteen seconds went by. "I just don't feel like a girl can fight starvation by eating another girl out."

Jasmine brought her hands to Harriet's feminine hips.

"Maybe I can test it out," Jasmine said. She unbuckled Harriet's pink belt. Harriet grabbed the girl's wrists. "It's okay, Hare. I'm only going to fuck you with my tongue."

Harriet's heart pounded in her chest.

Was the girl terrified?

Jasmine moved onto her knees.

"Maybe we shouldn't," Harriet said as her seduction agent of a friend unbuttoned her jeans. "Someone might come in."

Jasmine unzipped Harriet's blue jeans.

"We need to test this out, you hot fucking bitch," Jasmine said. She pulled down Harriet's pants, took down her pink panties. A grin reached Jasmine's face, the girl's pupils dilated. "Look at that pretty pussy? If I was your brother, I would go to town on you every goddamn day."

That made liquid leave Harriet's pretty pussy.

Her cunt exposed, Harriet said, "Jasmine, we are playing a very dangerous game. If someone hears us..."

"You know, what?" Jasmine started. "You being hesitant about this is giving me the idea that you need to be teased like the ungrateful whore you are. A beautiful girl is on her knees, willing to eat you the fuck out, and you want to complain. Okay, Harriet. How does this feel?"

Jasmine slipped a finger into her friend's wet hole. A soft moan left Harriet's mouth.

"Damn, you are a slut," Jasmine said. She used her other hand to grab one of Harriet's ass cheeks. Jasmine moved her finger in and out Harriet's cunt faster. She added another finger, resulting in more moans coming from her friend. "Getting fingered by your best friend in a public restroom. You dirty girl, you. I bet you would also like to get fucked in the ass. Nasty whore."

Harriet shut her eyes, and she leaned her head back, regretting the fact she had delayed the pleasure she was getting. If she had known getting fingered by her friend was going to be this great, she would have urged Jasmine to please her faster.

"I love you, Jasmine," Harriet said between pleasure-filled moans. "Your fingers feel so good."

Harriet not able to see her, Jasmine shook her head before smacking Harriet's wet pussy.

"I don't want someone as slutty as you loving me," Jasmine said, pussy juice now splattered on her face. She pulled her fingers out of her friend. "I don't need your love. I only need to taste your juices. It will be like a buffet."

Harriet opened her eyes, turned her head to Jasmine, who started playing with her clit. Harriet's legs shook a bit.

"The buffet is all yours." Harriet said.

She never wanted to submit to anyone more than she wanted to submit to Jasmine in that moment. Jasmine the girl was Harriet's female friend. The girls were best friends. And one of the girls was more than willing to have her friend's face stuffed with her pussy.

Jasmine dived her face into her buffet.

Harriet's legs trembled, and the girl being pleased tugged on Jasmine's hair. Her thin fingers curling around dirty blond hair strands, Harriet savored the heated joy that ran throughout her body with an amazing freedom.

Lesbians were real. Lesbians existed in the same reality that Harriet existed in, and she did not blame them. If having another girl fuck you with her tongue was this fucking fantastic, why be in a bed with a guy at all?

Jasmine swirled her pink tongue around Harriet's clit, causing shivers to meet Harriet's slim body. All this happened as Jasmine groped her best friend's warm ass.

Jasmine feasted on Harriet and her wetness like a starving dog. And it was a fact that Harriet had a pussy that was pretty and horny.

Jasmine worked her best friend's pussy into a frenzied state. Harriet clung hard to the belief that she was about to explode with a massive orgasm within the next few minutes. as seconds continued passing by, as Jasmine continued eating her out, Harriet remained a fan of girl-on-girl action. Girl on girl pleasure. Her hips shook. They shook more and more. The pleasure that Jasmine's tongue brought Harriet the submissive girl continued to intensify. Harriet was about to cum.

"Jasmine, you're going to make me cum!" Harriet screamed. "Yes! yes! Make me cum! Please make me cum!"

The muscles inside Harriet's pussy contracted with a sweet tightness. The girl's legs pressed against Jasmine's head. Jasmine kept going, and she soon kissed Harriet's clit while fingering her hole. Harriet's orgasm hit her with forceful intensity.

"I'm going to cum!" Harriet said as her friend did her best to make her arousal go higher and higher.

Waves of pleasure flowed from between Harriet's legs, then throughout her body.

Harriet's back arched without control, she thrusted her pussy into her friend's face, sprayed girl cum onto that girl who brought her much pleasure for free.

Her face drenched from Harriet's juices, the girl called Jasmine struggled to breathe for a few seconds. Harriet's legs soon spread wider.

Girl cum dripping off her chin, Jasmine said, "I should've brought my umbrella."

One hour later, Harriet was back home.

Justin, who was a firstborn son and older brother, spat water onto the living room floor one second after he seen Harriet. The blue and tall cup in his right hand dropped onto the wooden floor, rolled until it struck one of the coffee table's legs.

"Jesus H. Christ!" Justine said before taking quick steps to the spot near his fallen cup. He bent down, brought his fingers against the cup's blue material. "Sorry, Lord. Stay right there, H. Please stay right there."

Harriet did not ask why.

Jasmine and Justin, along with every other person who had seen Harriet recently, acted strange around the girl. That did not seem to matter much when Harriet seemed as happy as a born again, goody-two-shoes, Christian whore.

Harriet stayed right there, in the living room's space.

Seven days away from becoming a twenty-year-old, Justin made the short trip into the kitchen. He returned a short moment later with a single paper towel.

"If I was one of those weirdly attached brothers, I would ask you if you wanted to hang out in my room for a bit," Justin said when he brought the paper towel to the water situated on the wooden floor's hardness. The nineteen-year-old ran a hand through the brown hair strands connected to his scalp, while the water's wetness mingled with the paper towel and its texture. "But I'm not one of those brothers. And me and you both know that I prefer you leave me alone. You're the sister I ignore, and I wish I had this place to myself while Mom and Dad are on vacation in Dubai."

Harriet nodded her head. She was aware Justin had the preference to avoid his sister like gays avoid homophobic relatives.

"Don't worry," Harriet said. "It's not like the feeling isn't mutual."

Justin smirked.

He gathered the halfway soaked paper towel in his right hand.

"Right," Justin said. He went into the kitchen, discarded the wet paper towel, made his appearance in the living room again. The guy took a step toward Harriet, stopped, as if he planned on heading close to her but was too stricken with fear to do it. "Well, family is still important. I think you should give me a hug. A pretty girl like you probably gets a lot of hugs from guys. But a hug from a brother is special."

Pretty pussy.

No longer in a toilet stall in the throes of sapphic sex, Harriet went close to her older brother and wrapped her arms around him. Justin brought one arm around his sister, placed a hand on the spot above her ass.

"I'm going to take very good care of you, H," Justin said, the awkwardness from when he had made the accident with the water now gone. "You're still my little sister, you know. Don't worry about anything. I'm not going to let any bad crap happen to you."

This made Harriet close her eyes, and a smile came onto her face. The smile gave a clear display of the happiness that lived within her body. And in a restroom at a park, Jasmine had pleased her body.

The hug came to a stop.

Justin took a step back. He said, in a voice that shook hard, "Well, time for ol' big brother to hit the shower, it looks like."

He turned, and Harriet aimed her eyes at the bulge in his blue jeans.

When Harriet heard the shower turn on, she plopped onto her bed. In her bedroom, her back against her soft comforter, she kept her gaze pinned on the ceiling.

"Pretty pussy," Harriet said. A chuckle slipped out of her mouth. "Oh, Jasmine. You definitely are a very funny girl."

The orgasm that Jasmine had given Harriet dominated the relaxing girl's mind. Harriet turned her head to the closed bedroom door.

Shower water still sounded from inside the bathroom that Justin was in.

The bedroom door was unlocked, but Harriet was so horny that she did not plan on wasting more time.

She got naked, which Justin probably was. And she moved two fingers in and out of her pussy while using one of her hands to pinch her hard nipple.

The girl's fingers made squelching sounds. With the loud shower water being either on or near him, Justin would not hear the noises his younger sister's wet pussy made.

Great.

Harriet lost herself in the pleasure as time passed.

"Hey, Harriet, I-" a voice starting saying.

Uh oh.

"What the fuck?!" Justin shouted.

Harriet opened her eyes. Her fingers inside herself, she shifted her focus to her brother.

Justin was dressed in just a white towel and his crucifix necklace. The nineteen-year-old covered his eyes before saying, "Sorry. Sorry. I wanted to ask if you had any deodorant to spare."

The shower water was off.

A tent in Justin's white towel, Harriet pulled her fingers from her vagina. She got her naked body off the bed, grabbed a new unisex stick of deodorant off her dresser.

"Open your eyes," Harriet said. Justin kept them closed. "It's just a naked sibling, Justin. No big deal. And your dick is hard. Don't act like you're disgusted."

Justin coughed, opened his eyes.

He took the deodorant from Harriet, his fingers getting wet with his sister's arousal as a result.

"This isn't very Christian," Justin said before averting his gaze. After removing the deodorant stick's cap, Justin the Christian applied the deodorant to his bare armpits. "Lusting after my own sister is going to send me to Hell for sure."

Despite all his noble ideals, Justin licked the arousal-induced wetness off his fingers.

"Oh, Lord, that's good," he said.

"Okay, now go," Harriet said. "Before this gets any weirder."

Justin did not go.

Harriet covered her breasts with her hands.

"I said go, asshole," she said.

Justin furrowed his brown eyebrows, as if one of his schoolmates at his college had asked him a thought-provoking question.

"I'm thinking about something, H," Justin said. "If you repent, you are forgiven. If I fucked you now, God would forgive me, just as long as I ask for His forgiveness. Better yet, I can afford to not be Christian for a little bit. Though shall not lay with a sibling, but I want to fuck mine. Time to be like you, Mom, and Dad."

Justin took off his crucifix necklace, removed his towel.

Holy shit.

Justin placed the cap back on the narrow stick of deodorant, stepped closer to the sole girl in the room. Without looking, he used his bare feet to spread Harriet's legs.

Justin moved onto his knees. Between his legs was his throbbing cock.

While looking, Justin jammed the stick of deodorant into Harriet's pussy, using the personal hygiene equipment as a makeshift dildo.

Harriet cursed, let loose a pleasure-filled moan.

"Let me help you, little sister," Justin said, thrusting the makeshift dildo in and out, using it on his sibling and not himself. "A boy has to help his sister. This is me helping you. I'm satisfying your female lust. I'm doing this because I love you."

Harriet played with Justin's brown hair. They had inherited the color of their hair from their father, who would have disowned Justin if he seen the boy pleasuring his sister with a deodorant stick.

"You're going to go to Hell." Harriet said.

Justin flashed a big smile.

"And it would be worth it," he said. He pulled the deodorant stick out Harriet's cunt, licked the warm juice off it. "I need to drink from the source of this delicious stuff."

Justin let go of the stick of deodorant.

He brought his hands against Harriet's butt, went to town on her, eating out his sister.

"Eat that cunt, you sinful boy," Harriet said as Justin gave her a good moment with his saliva-soaked tongue. "Eating your sister's pussy. Your God is shaking his head right now."

Justin moved his head back, his face wet.

"He's not my God right now," the sinful guy said. "I forsaken him so I could bang my sister today."

He dived back into incestuous activity.

The boy who had abandoned God licked and sucked on his sister's pussy, and did it with increasing enthusiasm as the taste of her and his own incestuous nature got him more horny. A older brother pleasing his younger sister. It was amazing. That was how it had to be. Incest was said to be wrong. And so was murder. But if someone was asking to die by the way they acted awful to you, was taking their life wrong?

12