Harriet's Ham

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If your sibling was filled with much lust, was performing oral sex on them wrong?

As she was eaten out by her on-his-knees male sibling, Harriet kept her pondering in existence. Questioning morality while mingling in incest that brought greatness seemed appropriate in that moment. It did.

Something had happened to Harriet, who was a friend and daughter and sister. It had started with a ham sandwich she found at a park.

Justin's tongue bringing Harriet a lot more happiness, the girl shuddered before cumming.

Pussy juice greeted Justin. It soaked his face, dripped off the skin on his chin, moved off tiny brown hair strands.

Justin grinned. The liquid from his sister's cunt spilled out his mouth.

He stood, pulled Harriet's hands off her breasts.

"Don't cover them," Justin said. "They are wonderful. A perfect sight for sore eyes."

He rubbed Harriet's ass, opened his mouth wider, and he sucked on Harriet's left breast. Harriet stroked Justin's hair, feeding her older sibling her warm and wonderful tit.

The girl let out a moan. Life was good.

Justin stopped his sucking. He said, "You need to feel this."

He grabbed Harriet's hand, forced it onto his cock, which was hard. It was big. Heat from the penis headed into the girl's soft hand.

Harriet stroked the big cock, which resulted in Justin exhaling hard.

"That is what is going to be inside you, little sister," the big brother said. Harriet moved her hand. Justin turned her around. "Get ready for this, H. Here I come."

"You're going to cum," Harriet said. "Soon."

Justin followed her onto the bed. On her hands and knees, Harriet shaked her bare ass.

"Going to cum in you," Justin said. He rubbed Harriet's ass with his left hand. "I hope you love doggystyle. You're a dirty bitch who lets her brother eat her out. Of course you love doggystyle."

Justin placed a hand against Harriet's hip.

"Can you just fuck me already?" Harriet said. "Or do you want me to say please?"

With a wet sound, Big Brother let his swollen cock slide past the pussy's opening and the hard pole of male meat plunged inside Harriet. The cock was deep. It was all the way in. A brother's cock had found its way into the pussy of its owner's sister.

Justin brought about a sin, not that Harriet cared.

Harriet's eyes widened. Justin covered her mouth with one hand. The guy had hold of his sibling's hip. He moaned with pleasure as he fucked Harriet. For such a long time, Justin and Harriet had been two siblings who did not have sex with each other. Brother-sister incest had been far from the two teenagers. Incest had been over there. The sibling pair had been elsewhere. But now Justin was penetrating Harriet, and God was dead to him. There was no possibility this could be called anything other than sex. Big Brother was fucking Little Sister.

Justin moved his hand off the girl's mouth. He placed it against her bare hip.

Harriet the girl could not wriggle free, nor did she have the desire to. Justin was a strong boy. His strong hands were against his sister's naked body, and he kept thrusting his hips forward. As Harriet's tits jiggled as they moved, Justin grunted. His hands were against the hips of the girl he fucked.

"We so need to kiss after this," Harriet said, getting fucked. Her hands gripped her comforter's softness. The comforter was soft. Her brother was hard. "I'm your bitch. I'm your bitch for sure, Justin."

"Your pussy is also mine," Justin said, doing the fucking. He slapped Harriet's naked ass, spanking her. "Bark for me, you dirty bitch."

Harriet barked, as if she were a dog.

This was nothing like eating a ham sandwich. This sex was intense is a great way. Harriet's clit was being bumped with every thrust, her swollen pussy lips clenched around her brother's hard column every time it slid outwards, and the incest was so good. So good. Harriet's breaths moved out her body in short pants.

"Whoever said incest is wrong is the biggest dumb ass on the planet," Harriet said. Justin laughed. "The biggest dumb ass on the planet. Seriously."

Harriet did not want the fucking to stop, though. It was too great. It was a real thrill. It was exciting and taboo. A brother and sister were fucking while their parents were away in a foreign country. Those parents were outside America, not aware that their children engaged in the biggest taboo in the universe. There was no bigger taboo than incest.

Harriet's mother had warned the girl about boys. The woman should have had warned Harriet about her big brother.

Harriet's ass cheeks rippled as Justin's cock moved in and out her wet pussy.

"I love the way your soft ass keeps bumping into me," Justin said. He fucked Harriet harder. "Mom and Dad definitely gave you to me as a sweet gift. Sister pussy? There's no better pussy than sister pussy. I'm going to fuck you again tonight. I'm going to fuck you tomorrow. And I'm going to fuck you whenever I want to fuck you. God is dead. For now."

The reality of the event made Harriet shake.

She squirted onto the bed. Her pussy squeezing Justin's hard dick in quick pulses, milking him as he fucked her.

"You just made me squirt, you beautiful fucking boy." Harriet said.

"Cumming for your own brother?" Justin said. "You are a nasty whore, but I do love you."

"I love you too," Harriet said. "Fuck me. Keep fucking me."

"We can never go back to when we never fucked each other," Justin said. "All the more reason to just let it keep going on. We need to let this keep happening."

"God is dead," Harriet said. "For sure."

Both Justin's hands gripping Harriet's naked hips, pulling the girl backwards in a series of tugs, the mattress was bouncing as their movements grew more and more intense. Harriet held onto the comforter. She pushed back hard against her brother's fast thrusts.

Sweat dripped off Harriet. Her heart pounding, her lust for her older sibling was strong. The smell coming from the incest-ridden sexy heavy in the air, Justin roared as he released a couple cum bursts deep inside his sister.

"Big bro, you fuck me so well." Harriet said.

Wet and sticky inside, Harriet stayed trembling.

After his cock softened, Justin slid out of his sister. He moved onto his back. Harriet moved on top of his body.

The two siblings shared a kiss.

Justin's crucifix necklace stayed on the floor, discarded.

12