Harry and Claire Take a Walk

Story Info
She is full of surprises.
1.6k words
4.5
17.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry and Claire were out for a walk. It was a sunny afternoon, and they wandered down onto a path that ran along the rocky cliff overlooking the beach. There were benches scattered along the path, people were out strolling, resting on the benches, admiring the view and taking the sun. Harry and Claire walked hand-in-hand, feeling the passion of their love flowing through their fingers into each other. He wore shorts, a short sleeve shirt and sandals, she wore a long flowing Hawiian-print dress that buttoned all the way down the front. After they had made love in their hotel bed this morning, Harry noticed that the dress was the only thing she had put on. She loved the feeling of knowing how close she was to being naked. From time to time, as they walked, he put his arm around her waist, resting his hand on her hip, sliding it down to squeeze her ass, luxuriating in the feel of her flesh so near to his hand. He was half hard all day.

They stopped at a railing to look out over the water, watching the people below playing in the waves. A gentle breeze blew, swirling Claire's dress up around her legs, teasing her and tickling her ass. It felt at once romantic and sexy. She wanted to lift her skirt and expose herself fully to the sun and the breeze; were it not for the all the people walking by she probably would have.

"You know," said Harry after a minute or two, "I've always fantasized about you being naked in public. Showing yourself to anyone who wanted to look." Claire turned to him, surprised.

"Really," she said. "You've never mentioned that before."

Claire had posed for Harry's camera, but only in private, in their apartment or in the woods, away from anyone. They were caught once, skinny dipping at an abandoned quarry. She was posing, goofing at being a centerfold model splayed out on the rocks. Harry had been acting the part of the naked fashion photographer, circling her with his camera, asking her for more as she spread her legs and arched her back. They were both laughing, distracted, when a young couple emerged from the forest and surprised them. It wasn't clear who was more startled and embarrassed.

"I've always wanted to photograph you nude in public places," Harry said. "I've always thought that would be incredibly sexy."

"You mean," she swallowed, "like... here?"

"Well, yeah. What do you think?"

Claire turned to look at him, their thoughts and feelings passing between them without a word. She turned and walked away from him, down the path. He could not see what she was doing, and watched anxiously, fumbling with his camera. She walked about 20 yards or so down the path, and turned. Harry caught his breath. He could hardly believe what he was seeing. Claire had undone the buttons of her dress to just below her waist and walked slowly back towards him with the top wide open, her breasts exposed. She was beautiful.

She'd always been a willing partner in their sexual games, as adventurous and creative as he was. They never passed up an opportunity for what they called, "nude viewing time," appreciating each other's naked bodies. They showed each other everything. But they'd never done anything really wild, and certainly never anything in public. So he was stunned to see her now, radiant in her sexuality, exuding confidence and openness, inviting everyone to look and admire her body. Her breasts, freed and unrestrained, glowed pale in contrast to the tanned skin around them. Even from this distance, he could tell her large nipples were stiff and hard. Harry raised his camera and waited until a young couple who were walking towards her noticed that she was baring herself to them. They stared, caught off guard. He watched through the viewfinder as Claire stopped, posing for them, touching herself, letting the breeze hold the top of her dress open. She exchanged a few words with them, one hand casually inching down under the button at her waist. Then, with a laugh, she continued walking, running her fingers through her hair, trailing them to skim over her breasts.

Clair was usually open to sexual adventure, joining him in trying new things in the bedroom. But he'd never imagined she'd do anything like this, exposing herself so brazenly in public. He was most seriously hard by now, and getting uncomfortable. He would have joined her in her nakedness, but he knew that a man exposing his erect penis would not be tolerated the same as a woman exposing her breasts. A few more people passed, all of them obviously noticing Claire and turning to watch her as she passed. She reached Harry and leaned on him, pushing her breasts into his chest and kissing him deeply. She was flushed and her breath was a little ragged.

"Like that, lover?" She whispered.

"I can't believe you just did that," he said stunned. "But yeah, just like that." She reached out her hand and rubbed his hard penis through his shorts, coaxing it to become even harder.

"Watch this," she purred, and continued walking down the path. After a moment, the whole of her dress billowed out behind her, and Harry knew that she had undone the rest of the buttons, opening the dress all the way, exposing her entire naked body to the people passing by. He raised his camera again, waiting for her to turn around.

She finally did, and Harry gasped. The breeze floated the whole of her dress wide open. She paused, reveling in the feel of the sun and the cool air on her skin. She skimmed her hands lightly over her breasts and down over her flat belly to tangle in the brown hair below, touching herself quickly and furtively. The fact that this was a longtime secret fantasy of his only made the whole thing more exciting. Now every passerby could not help but notice the beautiful young lady, shamelessly naked, walking down this public path in the middle of the day. They all stopped to stare, watching her as she passed.

Her dress slipped down around her shoulders, and she let it fall to the ground, completing her nakedness. A woman stopped to pick it up and handed to her, smiling at her and saying something Harry could not hear. Claire said something back, and took the dress from the woman. The woman placed her hand on Claire's shoulder and let it drift down her back and across her ass as she walked away. Claire carried the dress in one hand, trailing it behind her, a broad smile on her face.

Harry continued to take pictures. He was practically erupting out of his pants, watching her hips churning, her breasts swaying, catching flashes of the pale inside of her thighs as she walked. He wanted desperately to run his hands over every inch of her skin, every inch of all that these people were looking at, touching her while they watched.

She walked up him, dropping her dress at his feet. She stopped just long enough to press herself against him. She trailed her hand down his chest to rub his aching cock through his shorts. He wrapped his hands around the twin halves of her ass, and squeezed, and pulled her hips in against his. He knew she could feel his hardon as she rubbed against him. She laughed and kissed him and continued walking. He turned to watch her, amazed at her brazenness, walking completely naked, without even the possibility of covering herself, toward the parking lot. He followed, still taking pictures, watching her ass roll and flex with every step, catching glimpses of her pussy between her legs, watching the startled expressions of the people who passed and stared.

The woman who had picked up Claire's dress was standing near the top of the trail, and fell into step beside her, talking to her in a soft voice that Harry could not hear. Claire said something, and they both laughed. The woman put her hand on Claire's arm, then brushed it along the side of her face, and down along the side of her body, finally resting on her hip. They exchanged a few more words, and leaned into each other, and kissed, very lightly on the lips. The woman turned and walked back down the trail towards Harry. Claire turned and entered the parking lot heading to the car.

The woman came up to Harry and stopped him with a light hand on his chest.

"Your wife is a very beautiful woman," she said.

"Yes, I know," said Harry.

"She is doing something I have always dreamed of doing. I wonder if you would like to photograph two of us...together?"

"Umm... Yes, of course, any time," stammered Harry, his mind reeling.

"I told her my address. Drop by sometime." She slipped her hand down from his chest to brush lightly across his straining erection. Harry turned to the parking lot, to see Claire in the passenger seat of the convertible, her seat reclined, her head thrown back, eyes closed, her body glowing in the afternoon sun. He gazed down at her, splayed unashamedly naked on the seat. He wondered at this sudden change. Where had this woman come from, where had she been hiding? What inspired her to emerge and show herself off like that? And how could he keep her around? Without saying a word, he went around to his side and got in. He tossed her dress into the back seat. He looked at her, still not quite sure of what had just happened. She held his palm against her mouth, kissing him. She laughed, and they drove back to the hotel.