Harry and Lucy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harry, you've got cum all over me!" Not quite, but close enough. My cum spread over the top of her tits, her chest, her neck and even parts of her chin.

"How am I meant to hide this from the others?!"

"We'll wipe what we can, try and hide from the others and just head back. No harm done. Okay?"

"Yeah, that's probably the best plan of action. How can you possibly cum this much every single time?!" she asked, as she struggled to put on her bra.

"Honestly, I have no idea. I think it's literally just that you turn me on so fucking much," I explained.

"Well, no complaints from me," she smiled. "So long as you can keep that up tomorrow."

"I'll do my best," I replied.

"So will I, don't you worry about that," she said with a smirk on her face ,before we worked our around the side of the club, trying to avoid her flatmates before getting a taxi back to hers.

12