All Comments on 'Harry and Rebecca'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well this one cracked me up.

Right from the start when you tagged it -"my usual". Well it does seem familiar and a lot of familiar names made appearances. And another guy gets railroaded by so many women. And I liked the happy, fairy tale ending. But the perverse, mean side of me REALLY wanted Harry to dump her - permanently. When she shows up that night at the wedding, push her out, close and lock the door. Earlier in the evening I wanted him to tell Aunt Abby that he'd date Becky, do it for a couple of months and then hunt down Aunt Abby and give her a real tongue lashing. One thing that really bothered me? All these girls chasing him, telling him it was because he ate a mean pussy. I was thinking - "Yeah and it doesn't hurt that his family is loaded". Some of those women HAD to have dollar signs in their heads. But Becky was a master manipulator. He loses his senses because she fucks him and gives him her ass? Really Bob? Was he that easily played? And when Becky starts listing off the reasons he won't get away, he should remind her that it's HIS Dad and that he was going to have a talk with dear old Dad and tell him that he would NEVER be marrying Becky and that if she kept up the bullshit, he'd get her canned. It's the least a Father can do for his son. Save him from a shark. Maybe this can be "ENDING A"? You've done it before. Now write an "ENDING B" wherein he fucks all Becky's female relatives including Mom and Aunt Abby. That can be the "unhappy" ending. You never know - it might be fun!

5 stars

LVGirlLVGirlabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Life’s good when there’s a new JPB story. *****

Thanks for sharing.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 5 years ago
The Attractancy of a Minor Goddess

I enjoyed the story despite the stagnant introduction. Somewhere between Harry striving to win, then disavowing Rebecca… then turnabout with her on quest for his heart… betrayal and finally the face-off where the path to reconciliation started to take on mythic overtones of " The Odyssey " .

Harry was the crafty, valiant aforementioned title character and Rebecca was an amalgamation of Circe, Calypso and finally Penelope in the end. Harry is an accomplished man , but he is a mortal and therefore can't help but surrender at the conclusion to the junior goddess and her coven of demi-seductive slyph relatives.

In the closing scene Harry seems to be doomed to be the matriarchal shared erotic plaything for the next fifty years. This was the happiest defeat by resident Literotica hero in memory. A little sad 😔 but far more funny in end analysis. Aunt Abby , mom and Becky will ride Harry hard like a rented mule at night, pampering and pandering to him in the day.

Bottom line(s): I blame this all on Pauline French and her inability to keep a secret or wanderlust that won't let her settle on just one man .

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

swfb70swfb70about 5 years ago
it may have been your usual

but it was enjoyable and left me with the impression there might be am chapter 2 forthcoming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks.

As above, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Welcome back (after a fashion)

No, this is not a left-handed compliment - Okay, maybe a little - but this is more like the JPB stories we know and love. Other recent ones? Not so much. Perhaps they were just teasers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

That is the worst editing in a JPB story I have ever seen! Didn't think much of the storyline either.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Page 1

Note to self - next time steer clear of the whole coven.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Page 2

So he used to be Richie pathetically asking a girl out over and over but now he's got Fonzie's line of bullshit along with the attitude? Quite a transformation.

Enjoy the deep throat, this, shall we say experienced, daughter of a widowed slut will end up fucking you over when a better bed toy comes along. Probably would have been better off doing Becky's mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well done

Totally expected Becky to go another date or do something stupid that let him take Abby’s offer and that would lead to the high point of the story, after a second mistake do they stay together? Did not expect Becky to force her way back like that. Always great when you think you know what an author is going to do and they fake you out.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Early page 4

So she's dating such an asshole that her "loving family" says if you are going to bring him, don't show up at all? Nice girl.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Aunt Abby and all

It's a coven I'm telling you. RUN! lol

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Puffy fuck?

WTF? Go into witsec if you have to. Get the fuck away from the whole family.

Clearly our leading man attracts nothing but crazy slut manipulative bitches.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Thoughts

Nit pick: If she's giving him head from the reverse cowgirl, his balls are going to hit her nose, not her chin!

Being exclusive has to be based on more than just sex! Maybe they're not compatible in other ways.

"Becky managed to be the one to do that." - Why do these women who move Heaven and Earth to get a guy, then fuck with him?

"Call me when you get tired of hearing no." - Why does she think he's going to be hearing no? Didn't she make her move because she was afraid of one of the other girls going after him?

"We both turned eighteen during the second month of the eleventh grade (she was five months older)" - Nit pick: If she's five months older, how can the BOTH turn 18 during the same month?

"it was just a date" - Being exclusive is just about sex. It means no dating others. He's worried that she might have fucked Greg, but that doesn't even matter!

She can't go to the wedding without a date?

"If you drop him give him my number." - If she drops him? He's not hers to drop! Why is everyone calling him Becky's? He's just escorting her, isn't he?

"Puffy fuck me Harry. Be a good doggie and bury the bone in your bitch." - Huh?

@Xzy89c1 Re: "the same as all your others." - JPB DID say his "usual!"

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Fun story

Good scores from me but the sequel will have him cuckolded sure. No way Becky is a good bet.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 5 years ago
JPB is always a good read - 3*

Any JPB story is that familiar favorite book you pull out to pass the time. We enjoy rereading it over and over.

It is possible JPB has Alzheimer’s. He knows how to write, remembers his life in the 1970s but can’t hold present memories or form new stories.

I hope Pauline is ok wherever she is.

Thanks for sharing!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 5 years ago
Good one

I like Becky. I'm glad she (and Henry) won. Nice to start the day with a feel good story. Thanks *****

amyyumamyyumabout 5 years ago
Entertaining

need I say more? 5*

Springfield1903Springfield1903about 5 years ago
False modesty or False Advertising?

Don't know if you have a zone that could be considered your 'usual, but if you do this story is not in it. This story is definitely a cut (or three) above anything that might be considered your 'usual'. Loved the verbal fencing between Harry and the female members of Becky's coven.

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
Harry and his exes

Loved the story, the characters, the sub-plots and the dialog. I'm cheap with grades, but this one deserved 5 stars.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 5 years ago
No, it is not your usual.

It is much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

Definitely one of your best. And an ending that didn't leave you frustrated thinking there should be more. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Old JPB

Your (very many) stories run all over the map with the types of scenarios and some better than, or worse than others. This was one of your very best and I smiled over 92% of the whole story.

Keep up the great work!

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of your best stories ever!

Not you normal writings, but a masterful job of story telling and getting all the characters in place. This really belonged in romance. But I’m glad I read it here in loving wives. Also the ending was perfect. Not usual to find a story of this caliber on this site. No BTB ,just plain good romance and story telling as everything fit into place.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 5 years ago
JPB hit a home run with this one.

I like stories about, "take charge," people. This was well thought out and well executed. 5*s all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

By the way Just Plain Bob I married Pauline, and at 62 she is still as hot and horny as every .Dang I'm a lucky man 5stars

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Nothing like a JPB story

JPB is probably the best erotica writer on Literotica and Amazon both. He just doesn't write bad stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

This is easily your best story so far. Plz keep writing!!!! you have a life time reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

for the reading pleasure. 5 *'s all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story!

What a lot of fun to read! JPB, you always get it right! Thanks, man!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 5 years ago
Good story.

Reminded me of my own school days.

What fun those chases were, lol.

This read was fun too.

Well, until the end.

I have little respect for people

that let others make their decisions for them.

With that damage in mind,

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yup. Great Valentines Day read!

I like a story where the guy stops being an asshole. In most of the LW stories the guys are assholes who think they're perfect. One mistake by the woman and they go into orbit. There is no acknowledgement that they have any part in the situation. So they become three year old boys and with feelings hurt (how could she do this to me, I'm perfect) they destroy the toys and set fire to the playroom.

This guy was able to declare victory and stop fighting which makes him a Rhodes Scholar among these fictional guys.

Nicely written with logical sequence and dialogue that almost sounded real.

Congratulations!

R.

youngbrainoldbodyyoungbrainoldbodyabout 5 years ago
Your usual?

Yeah, I guess it is. One of your best, by the way. JPB always gets it right, whether BTB or RAAC. He is a prolific author with many more hits than misses and almost always a pleasure to read. Keep it up, Bob!

Titoo97Titoo97about 5 years ago
Great

One of the Classic. Good, interesting from beginning till the last line. Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Disagree

I have to disagree with some. There seems to be no ending here. The story is great. I agree its one of your best. But I didnt rate it because I have to assume there's a part 2.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
THE FIRST IS ALWAYS THE BEST IS NOT TRUE

but it was the 1st and gave something to work with, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Perfect score

I can't think of a single bad thing to say.

Great job, JPB.

5*

Animefan2929Animefan2929about 5 years ago
Great

Really really enjoyed this one.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 5 years ago
Sweet little tale

Spent the last couple of pages waiting for the other shoe ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What town is this...

....I need to move there since only one guy eats pussy. 3*

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 5 years ago
JPB, the once and future king.

Sick nasty, Bob. Your usual thrill-ride. Thank you so much for writing and continuing to entertain. Randi.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 5 years ago
Disagree with a lot of other comments

Lots of comments give this five stars but I’m picky and can’t go higher than three this time. Don’t get me wrong; I’ve given JPB five stars in the past, but I couldn’t for this one. Here’s why.

Most stories by this author are edited a lot better than this one. There were lots of simple mistakes that distracted me from the story. Some were just typos; others were grammatical, syntax, etc. One might suspect this story was written late at night and JPB forgot to proofread it the next morning.

That said, I enjoyed the story as a whole. It flowed well, was entertaining, etc. But I don’t feel there was much originality in this story. Boy meets girl, she “two-times him,” he shuns her, then forgives her behavior because she gets to his little head (which seems to make most of the decisions for him). So I liked it, thus three stars. But I don’t feel it was outstanding (writing or plot) to rate four or five.

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
One Of Your Best

Definitely one of the best JPB stories. Fun read, and what was especially nice, I kept on waiting for the other shoe to drop (Becky ends up being a cheater after all) and it never did. Wonderful surprise.

Have to share a story of dating a girl that reminded me of Aunt Abby. She was very sexy like that, but what reminded more was she had the best come backs. I started off in high level sales so I became pretty good at verbally getting people out of their comfort zone and off balance. I'd used it with clients, in business, and definitely with women. So with this particular woman I'm thinking of, let's call her Becky, every place we went men just flocked around her. It was really amusing to watch them go out of their way to get her attention and she seemed to be completely oblivious to it and paid it no attention. So we were at this restaurant on our second or third date during dinner looking straight into her eyes I told her, all these men are flocking around you, they all want to fuck you. No blushing, no demuring. She looks at me and in a very natural seductive voice she replied "honey, it's not just the men that want to fuck me. The women want to fuck me too." All I could do was smile. Off balancing shot right back. Again, in one of our very first dates I told her "you should be careful, I tend to make sluts out of women." Again, she didn't miss a beat, looking straight into my eyes, totally seriously answered "what if you're a slut already?" It still makes me smile just thinking of her and her quick comebacks.

Other women would usually respond with something like "do you always talk with women like that" and would definitely be put off balance. Not her. She always gave back as good as she got. Although I have to say it was always in response. She never took the first shots.

jimh67jimh67about 5 years ago
He’s making a bet

I’m a cautious guy and the bitch is crazy, so I wouldn’t have gone to the wedding. But maybe he did the right thing and won’t constantly worry about her inner cheating slut coming back like I would.

Pappy7Pappy7about 5 years ago
Always worth taking a look.

Usually a well thought out plot and well told. And all pretty much here in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Seems a bit weird to put it in this category if there's no cheating, and no actual wife until the story is over.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
ORAL INTERCOURSE

giving or getting brings couples closer together, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Meh

It wasn't great nor horrible, just blah. The story is about Harry and Becky. but both of them are so unlikable.

Becky is self centered bitch who is so shallow a lizard could go across and have no fear of drowning. No matter how good looking she may be, she's not worth it. She is always number one, and everyone else is steaming pile of number two.

Harry should just kill himself. He has no self worth. No matter how crappy a woman treats him, he'll eventually cave into her wishes. Becky will eventually screw him over so it would be best to put a gun to his mouth and pull the trigger.

The story is told well which is a testament to the author. Please get an editor. The spelling and grammar errors made it hard to follow at times. In the end the story is just meh so I gave it meh score of three stars.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

does abby get the muffin munch?

Richie4110Richie4110about 5 years ago
Fun read

It should have been in Romance but I’m glad I found it. Thoroughly enjoyed the development and the characters were very good.

THANKS

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 5 years ago
why is it

Why, in the age of Tinder and text message hook ups the protagonists in so many LW stories hold 1950s social mores like having - having - to take the femme homed you brought to some event? The juxtaposition is glaring.

DFWBeastDFWBeastabout 5 years ago
Always a Pleasure!

Always look forward to reading a JPB story. You'll never know how it will turn out, BTB, RAAC, something else... Anyway, thanks for the story, enjoyed it!

Killian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Enough Story

Good enough story. Well written and probably a 4 star effort, but I gave it only 3 (minus 1 star for "puffy fuck").

Would not marry that one, no matter how fine she is:

- Her concert decision shows a hell of a lot. If she pulled that shit to go to a concert on a whim over his obvious objections, then what happens when something really significant she wants comes along?

- He should have taken a long non boner induced look at her mom and favorite aunt. Mom "probably at motel getting banged" when they first got together, apparently no husband or serious significant other. Favorite aunt goes though men like Elizabeth Taylor. Pretty good indicator of long term relationship prospects with women in that family.

- Both Mom and Aunt grinding on his boner trying to pump him for info and influence his decision making. No hesitation to get involved in her relationships. Who the hell needs that shit long term.

He should have moved on from her quickly and stayed moved on.

Simpleman1951Simpleman1951about 5 years ago
All smiles

Thanks for another Great story. Loved it!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 5 years ago
5

Real good read JPB, real good. Pauline returns and now we have sunt Abbey, sound like Elvira, Vampirella and Wicked Wanda all rolled into one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ah yes.... The king of cucks delivers again....

What a fucking paper thin weasel of a protagonist. No balls, no spine , no character , just nothing at all. Gets pushed around by literally every single fucking named female character in the story and doesn't stand up for himself, ever. Just the most boring shit imaginable.

He took her back after the disrespectful shit she pulled ? It's one thing if they were casually dating and she did that retarded shit , but after talking about commitment and loyalty in such a forceful manner , she fucking comes and *tells* him , not asks but tells him that she's gonna be seeing another man and he takes her back ? The fuck ?

At the advice of a slag with 4 divorces ? Fuck right off.

This shit is why you're such a joke ,Bob. Your characters are all castrated motherfuckers. Pathetic.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Winner

Went into this one with some trepidation. While being a long time JPB fan, some of his recent stuff hasn't been great for me. But this one may be my favorite JPB story of all. It had everything you want in a story. No analysis, no nitpicking, I just enjoyed it.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 5 years ago
Top notch

A beautiful piece of work, Sir, I thank you kindly for the best story

I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why read it then

Anonymous

If you think JPB is the king of cucks, why read it then? It is not as though he hasn't written a heap of similar stories and you seem well aware of that.

Two things amaze men.

* The sorry little men known as Anonymous.

* Really there are men out there that don't like to eat pussy.

5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story JPB

Great Story. All the Anonymous hate shows that you nailed it. a 5 for sure. Not sure why the hate calling it a Cuck story. No adultery was committed. I think they just love to hate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It a story!!!

It's just a story folks, but it was written to be enjoyed and I did. Everything doesn't

have to be plausible. I read along and had moments of ah shit he's not gonna do that again and then he did. I'm ok with folks no fitting my idea of a proper response, hell its a story and I really enjoyed it, much better than most of the drivel posted, Thanks Bob for taking the time, I appreciated the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cute, lame, and fun. A bit of cooling off in the kiddie pool.

Kind of middle school romance becomes permanent and long term, middle school marriage.

A fun way to kill some time. I'd say a bit above your average, probably. A fairly obligatory 4. Thanks for the effort.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
I am shocked

I kept waiting for her to betray him and turn into a cheating slut... And it ended happily!?! Wow. Ok. So, please don't ruin it with a part two.

Kb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What's not to like?

A new JPB story, with an actual ending and everything. It doesn't get much better than this.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
I liked it.

This one clicked.

I something wish JPB was more capable of instilling more emotive abilities in his women but their tenacity is humorous!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Observation

on the prevalence of men who don't like to eat pussy, I'm sure it's different now in the internet age but men who refused to eat pussy were quite common in the 70's. A saying amongst me and my friends was, If you don't eat your woman's pussy, someone will be happy to take care of that for you.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 5 years ago
I like JPB, but ...

I LOVE this JPB tale! A few omissions, like when Sweetie said her folks wouldn’t tolerate her bringing her ‘current’ BF*. Our Hero shoulda asked why she couldn’t just go solo!

Also, he told her, just after Sweetie’s ‘Glen concert FoxPox,’ that he would never believe any assertions she might make about being chaste with Glen. He shoulda reminded her that still applied a year or so later when se pulled the ‘kiss on Glen’s cheek’ accounting. Yeah, she may well have changed -or not- but OH decided she was now making a permanent commitment to him, and he was willing to chance that.

* Probably a lie he coulda checked out with her family once he agreed to escort her.

5* But a wonderful tale nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hey Bob! It's "Fuck me over" not "Fuck over me"

Seen it in almost all your stories, drives me nuts.

Otherwise really liked the story, gave it a 5

bruce22bruce22about 5 years ago
fine JPB

Full of amusing moments!

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
KIDS!

The story finally started dealing with adult situations but I agree with Lickideesplit that a few incidents could have been 'fleshed out' and might have added some perspective or attitude changes. Great story overall, Thank You5**** I enjoyed the way you ended it Not all such endings really conclude the story, Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He's gonna be sorry

He let himself be bullied into marriage. I give it 6 years, max.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very Good

Different situations but I have seen in real life that the women pick the men, not the other way around, no matter what you think.

A different JPB story and very good.

Don't know why people gripe all the time. I only comment on stories I like.

RSKY

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 5 years ago
Nice

Played out like a lifetime movie with some drama and a happy ever after ending. Perfect tale with very little bad feelings. Sometimes just what the doctor ordered.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Some excellent spell check errors. PUFFY fuck lol.

But nife stoey. Kip it up editer

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Nice one JPB

Not loving wives, you should try a different button when putting stories. They were not married till the end.

It was an enjoyable romance though. Needs a little proof reading is all.

Although some things need explaining for us non locals. What is VFW? Mentioned so often, but never defined.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 5 years ago
Mercenary

Lately, JPB stories seem to be a guy having a turnstile of women till one sticks. All the musical beds seem almost perfunctory. The uncontrollable erections while in public or dancing seem to be a particular medical problem that need a doctor’s attention, if they last for more than 4 hours...

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 5 years ago
Deserves five stars

I liked it, but it definitely seemed more of a romance than LW. I wished it were true than all you had to do was eat pussy and all the ladies would just drop their panties and boyfriends to get to you, but still it was fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My Ex-Wife Has An Aunt Like Abby

And she let me know I could do anything with her that was in my imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
yawn!

Please put stories like this one in the "romance" section so I know to avoid them.

jrphdojrphdoabout 5 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed this one. People seem to be bitching that this shouldn't be LW, I think it technically qualifies but so what, great story. My problem would be always going for the "Aunt Abby, Pauline French" types until I got old enough that it didn't matter!

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 5 years ago
Much better than your usual

You are indeed the king of variety. Keep up the good work.

Hooked1957

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 5 years ago
loved it

always loved ur story telling, this didnt disappoint, ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Decent

Decent story but could have been told in a lot less words.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 5 years ago
Way to change it up

Not your regular faire

But still good as ever

Tootight1Tootight1about 5 years ago
well worth a 5

Good story.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 5 years ago
♪A fine romance...♫

Finally, Harry's wanted for more than his muffin munching prowess! I hope he made the point with Rebecca about exclusivity -- I don't want this to be a cheating story later on. Then again, I'm betting that the women of her family don't have that "feel old," "feel unattractive," or "want to experience more" a couple of decades into the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I kept waiting...

For the other shoe to drop. For some drama, perception of cheating, actually cheating, or something else that would have Harry walking, if not running, away. Even now that the story is finished, I keep feeling like something bad is gonna happen. Something just doesn’t feel right, but I can’t figure out what exactly it is.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
Damn good!

Nice! She screwed up, but managed to overcome her idiocy to make it work.

Most don’t realize that marriages frequently fail because they don’t know HOW to fight. There’s always something to disagree over. Arguing is a healthy way to resolve those issues... as long as you can leave the sarcasm and bitterness out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved It!

Nothing quite like a reference from Pauline French! ~ Liked the story's hero having muff-diving as his super-human power. ~Fun story with lots of ripe females populating it. (Like the tradition that the women in Becky's family have of rubbing their pussies against the guys they're dancing with at family functions.)

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Read it again...

...and liked it just as much! Excellent, thorough story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Didn't like it

Harry was a wimp and did whatever the other women wanted him to do. Even after Becky wanted to be exclusive and broke her promise, Harry went back to her. I see her breaking her promise to him many times, because she already did once and suffered no real consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved It

What a great story, one of JPB’s best. Pure entertainment and a lot of laughs. I did think once that it kinda read like an NCAA version of “Peyton Place”. (Those of you who don’t understand that may not be old enough to be on this website.) But the best part of it was the humor. The ‘Aunt Abby’ character was great. I did think the ending was a little weak, but I still enjoyed the hell out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why LW?

Couldn't Finish The story, it is Too much fiction, Nothing against fiction ... But this way Too unbelievable! It is like The author got ignored by women his whole life And he tries to compensate it through his stories where all The women fight each other to get him ... Sry that is just childish ... And The reasoning of some of The women is The best ... Because he is theonly guy who eats pussy ... Come on ... Really ...

SsnowmannSsnowmannover 4 years ago
Loved The STORY and characters

Great STORY. I, personally, greatly dislike stories that are NOT STORIES. I - and many others - need a plot, with subplots, INTERESTING characters, etc.. This one has all of those. It is an entertaining read and has many true-to-life components, as well as fairly fantastical ones. To those who criticize it, please read it as a whimsical tale, not someone’s biography. Oh, and Bob, PLEASE write a sequel that picks up with what scheme Becca and Aunt Abby have and how they roll it out on “poor ol’ Harry”. I know I for one would like to be him!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
QUESTION

Do you get off on depicting your Male characters as stupid, pussy whipped morons? You do it in almost all of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
why reconcile?

I have trouble understanding why people like the kind of story where the girl shows her character and the guy goes back to her anyway. She'll continue to do what she wants when she wants and with who she wants.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessabout 4 years ago
What did they have going on apart from fucking?

As in, there is literally not one line of dialogue or action from either Becky or the MC, or the other girls, that could be considered charming or loving, let alone marriage worthy. She pisses him off with her disrespect, he pouts a lot, fucks some chicks, they get back together for no reason at all. It's like he's looking for a personal whore and he picked the one he liked best. I didn't really get this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes she did

She certainly screwed Greg for the concert tickets. He can look forward to her using her pussy to get what she wants at work, at the club, if a contractor comes into the home etc. He can look forward to a clueless cuckold life. He would be better off going to Arizona to look for the one that disappeared, even if he never finds her, better than being a cuck.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Reading my favorite BTB story again. Really a good, long story that took a minute, but for really good. I've known a few older ladies like Aunt Abbey, and they are treasures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ANOTHER GEM** BY JUST PLAIN BOB

...enhanced by more chuckles from the astute analysis by LordSlamdawgg (3rd comment).

**Not all are gems -- often because not finished.

Enough ARE gems to make it worthwhile to keep mining,

till I find one like this wonderful tale.

Thanks again, Bob.

Paul in Oklahoma

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories