Harry and the Stupid Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the meal there was no indication that Anne had noticed anything, but she had, because later on, when we were alone together in our bedroom, she asked me about it.

"Have you two had an argument?"

Luckily for me my back was towards her when she'd said it, because if she'd seen my face she'd have suspected something. When I turned around, my expression was back to normal.

In a calm voice, I said, "No. Why do you think that?"

"Both of you were quiet. I just sensed that there was some awkwardness between you."

To end the conversation, but mostly because I wanted to fuck her, I said, "Well you were wrong," and then I grabbed her tits.

She responded by pushing my hand away, and then she gently smacked it. I yelled as if it had really hurt. That got a laugh from her. And when I grabbed them again, this time there was no smack, and she let me keep it there.

While I fondled her tits, paying particular attention to her nipples, we kissed. It was more tender than passionate, and it was an indication of how this would progress. This wasn't going to be the frantic fuck we'd had after she'd returned from staying with her Mother. We were going to take our time.

It was at least ten minutes before her top and bra were off, and that might be a record for us. However, once she was topless, I was making up for the lost time by eagerly sucking her nipple, and pulling on the other one with my fingers. That made her moan, and, as always, hearing it got me even more excited.

We'd met at a party, and when I saw her I felt an instant attraction. Was that because of her beautiful face, or because of her large breasts? It was both of them. Even now, I still take time to admire her good looks, but it's her tits that excite me more. I just can't get enough of them. I love everything about them. Two melons topped with prominent nipples that are always responsive.

"I need your fingers on my pussy," and then, after uttering a loud moan, because I'd sucked hard on her nipple, she said, "No, I want your mouth on it."

I'd have liked more time on her tits, but I wasn't going to say no to having her pussy. While she removed her jeans and panties, I quickly undressed. As soon as my cock was free, she grasped it, and then she slowly moved her hand up and down it, as if she was handling it for the first time. Assessing its length and thickness.

"You do know that I only married you because of your big cock?"

Then she laughed. I didn't join in, but I did give her a wry smile. She'd married me for lots of reasons, but that was probably the main one!

She'd initially asked me to finger her, but then she'd changed her mind, preferring me to go down on her. But she could have both.

As soon as my head was between her wide open legs, my tongue was searching for her clit. When it found it, she purred.

"Do it slowly. When you've made me come, I want you to fuck me to a second one."

Anne is quite bossy, always giving me jobs to do. It can be irritating, but this time I was more than happy to do what she'd asked.

She'd asked for slow, and slow was what she was getting. My tongue was only lightly brushing against her clit, and the two fingers that I'd inserted deep into her wet pussy, were stationary. For now, it was what she wanted, but I knew that very soon she would want more. And I didn't have to wait long.

"Finish me off."

I almost laughed. Finish? We'd only just started. But if she wanted to go straight from first gear to top, then that's what she'd get.

My tongue was now frantically lapping on her clit, and she was being finger fucked at an impressive speed. And it was working. Moans had now become groans, and the expression on her face told me that she was almost there.

It was a big climax. She'd been animated and she'd made a lot of noise, but I knew that the next one would be even better. This one had just been the starter.

She might even have still been in it when I entered her, but she didn't complain. And when I lifted her legs higher, so that I could go deeper into her, she didn't resist. Instead, she was encouraging me to fuck her harder.

There's no point in having eight inches if you don't use all of it. A big cock might look impressive in the locker room, but its purpose is to fill a pussy up. And that's what it was doing now. On every stroke she was getting the full length of my cock.

This was good, so good, that after only a few minutes we were both close to coming. Then two harder strokes finished both of us off. It was perfect timing. We'd reached it together. And I was right, her second climax was indeed better than her first. Mine was my only one, but it was enough for me, and with my balls now completely drained, I'd sleep well tonight.

I did, and when I woke I was in a good mood, but that was only until I remembered the bet. What was I going to do, admit defeat, or try again? I didn't like the idea of just giving in, but if I did try again the chance of it succeeding was slim.

As I showered, I gave it some more thought. I was a fighter, somebody who doesn't give in easily. I would go for it!

When she came to my study to give me my mid-morning coffee, I was relieved. We were back to normal. And then it got even better, because she stayed to talk.

I started the conversation with, "So are you missing Walt?"

Surprisingly, that got a no from her. She must have seen the puzzled look on my face, because she then told me more.

"Of course I'll be glad when he's back, but it's nice spending some time away from him. Do you know what I mean?"

I nodded, because I did. And I also knew that when he got back, the first thing they'd do is fuck like crazy. Thinking about that was making me jealous, because I wanted to be him.

Now that we were back on an even keel, I was going to take any opportunity that came my way. But unfortunately, there weren't any. It was now Tuesday of the second week, and I hadn't made any progress. I was at my desk, supposedly working, but all I could think about was the bet.

When Liza entered the room, coffee in hand, I gave her the once-over. Was there anything specific that I could compliment her on? Before I could decide if there was, she surprised me.

"I'm going for a run, would you like to join me?"

I hated running, and I couldn't spare the time because I was behind on my work. However, despite all that, I quickly said yes. I would hate it, but it was an opportunity to spend time with her.

Before we started, she described it as, "An easy three miles."

It might have been for her, but it definitely wasn't for me. When it ended, I was bent double, taking deep breaths, and trying not to be sick. And I got no sympathy from Liza, just laughter.

After the run, and a quick shower, I put my nose to the grindstone. Lunch was a sandwich at my desk while I continued to work. When she brought me my mid-afternoon coffee, I was back on schedule, so I could take a break.

After placing the cup on my desk, her hand went to her right breast. It must have been an involuntary action, because when she realized that I'd seen it, she looked embarrassed.

"My nipples are a bit sore after the run."

"I know what you mean."

She shook her head, and then she said, "No you don't. You should try running with nipples the size of mine."

"How big are they?"

It was a question that I shouldn't be asking my Mother-in-law, but I could get away with it because of what she'd just said. But would she answer me? As the seconds ticked by, it looked as if she wasn't going to, but then she did, but not by speaking. She was demonstrating it with her thumb and finger. The distance between them was about three quarters of an inch. I could believe her, because I'd seen her in a bikini lots of times, and the ones she wears always show off her nipples. But doubting her, may lead to something.

"No way," then, after shaking my head, I added, in a dismissive tone, "I don't believe you."

That annoyed her, and there was a hint of anger in her voice when she said, "They are that long."

"Prove it!"

She should have said no, or that she didn't need to, but I'd got her so riled, that she was now unbuttoning her top. As soon as it was off, she quickly reached behind her back so that she could unfasten her bra. She managed it without any difficulty, and it fell to the floor.

With a triumphant look, she declared, "I was telling the truth."

I shook my head. They were long and thick, very impressive, but not quite the size she had indicated.

Looking down at them, she said, "They get bigger when they are played with."

"If you say so."

That got the response that I'd hoped for, because she was now rolling her nipple between a finger and thumb. And she was right, the stimulation was working. Her nipple was swelling. As was my cock. This was my chance, and I was going to go for it. I let her continue stimulating her nipple for a few more seconds before speaking again.

"Let me help you with the other one."

Before she could object, my mouth was on her other nipple.

"No."

She'd asked me to stop, but without any real conviction, and it would have been easy for her to push my head away, or even step back. And that would have ended it. But she hadn't moved, and her hand had stayed on her nipple, so I continued sucking. This was make-or-break time. Seconds later, she spoke again.

"Be gentle."

I'd hooked her, all I needed to do now was to reel her in!

I'd cleverly managed to get her topless, and to even get to suck on her nipple, but there was still a long way to go. However, I was already imagining what it would feel like when my cock was deep up her juicy pussy, and thinking of what I would spend the six thousand pounds on.

We were standing, but it would be better if we were on the sofa that was in front of the desk. It's where she sits when we talk, but I now wanted her on it so that we could fuck.

"Sit down."

It was said in a firm voice, a command rather than a request, and she did it, without any hesitation. I had to smile. All her resistance had gone. She wanted this as much as I did. As soon as she was seated, I was quickly next to her, my mouth on one nipple, and my fingers on the other. They were supposed to be sore, because of the chaffing while she'd been running, but she was happy for me to be rough with them, and the noises she was making was coming from pleasure rather than pain.

As good as this was, I was eager to get to her pussy. When I put my hand on her knee, she responded by opening her legs, and then she lay back on the sofa, giving me a good view of her pussy. This time her panties weren't as tight, so the contours of her pussy were less clear, but it was still a highly erotic sight. And it would be easier for me to move them to one side so that I could finger her.

Then my phone rang, and despite it startling both of us, we ignored it. I continued to move my hand up her leg, and she continued to let me. This time it was going to take more than a phone call to stop us.

As soon as my fingers were inside her panties, I was pushing two of them into her wet pussy. It made her moan, and then, when they were in up to the knuckles, she gasped. She was gloriously tight. I was going to get great pleasure stretching her pussy to its limit with my big cock.

From when I'd initially feasted on her impressive nipples, until now, she'd been willing, but she hadn't said a word. So when she suddenly spoke, it startled me, and when I heard what she'd said, I wished that she hadn't.

"Please don't ever tell Anne."

I winced. Under these circumstances, that was a name that I didn't want to hear. I now needed to reassure her. I quickly gave her my best smile, and then I said, "I won't."

She looked relieved. But she hadn't needed to ask, because there was no way I was ever going to tell her Daughter about this!

Surprisingly, I quickly managed to put that awkward conversation to the back of my mind. While I continued fingering her, I should have been feeling guilty, but I wasn't. And it also hadn't affected her, because the expression on her face said pleasure rather than guilt.

It was now time to take it to the next level. And that was to get her ready to be fucked. The best way to achieve that was to stimulate her clit. When my finger found it, I rubbed it firmly. It made her jump, and then she shrieked.

"Fuck, that was good," and then, after giggling, she said, "Please do it again."

I quickly did, and I kept on doing it. It was having the desired effect of getting her highly excited. But any longer and she would come. That might be a disaster, especially if one climax was enough for her. I was determined that she would reach it, but that would be later, when my big cock was deep up her pussy.

When I took my fingers out of her, she looked confused, but her expression changed into a smile when she saw me start to take my jeans off. She hadn't known why I'd stopped, but she did now. It was so that I could fuck her. And that beaming smile told me it was what she wanted.

Some men feel self-conscious when they undress in front of a woman for the first time, but not me. I know that when I lower my boxers, they won't be disappointed. And I enjoy seeing the expression on their face when it's in front of them, standing proud.

When her eyes widened, and she licked her lips, I had to smile. As expected, she was impressed. I puffed my chest out, proud of my big cock.

While taking her panties off, she said, "Anne told me that you had a long one, but she forgot to mention that it was also thick."

"And what else did she tell you?"

"That you know how to use it."

"Would you like to find out if she was telling the truth?"

"Yes, but only after you've licked my pussy."

My cock was desperate to get inside her, but that was an offer too good to refuse. I didn't answer her, I just pushed her legs wider, and then I went down on her.

"Anne says you are good at this."

That was nice to hear, but did Anne really have to tell her Mother everything about our sex life?

"And when you nibble on her lips it drives her crazy."

It would appear that she did, and this running commentary was starting to irritate me. I was going to put a stop to it, and I knew a good way of doing that. I was going to give her clit some attention. She would then just want to enjoy it, rather than talk.

The first suck on her little pebble was too hard, and it was nearly too much for her. For a second or two, her body went rigid, and then she relaxed.

"Easy Tiger!"

The next one was more subtle, and it made her purr. This was the right level of intensity. Enough to keep her excited, but not high enough so that it would make her come.

As I continued worshiping her clit, she was becoming more animated, and her breathing was now heavier. She was ready to be fucked.

When I lifted my head, I was going to ask her what position she wanted, but I didn't need to, because she told me.

"I want it from behind, so that your big cock can go deep into my pussy."

Good, because that was also my first choice, but I would have eagerly accepted any position that she had asked for.

She was now on all fours on the floor, and her wiggling her bottom was the sign for me to start. But she would have to wait, because I wanted some time to admire the view.

There are some images that you remember for ever, and this was now one of them. At any time in the future, all I would need to do is close my eyes and think about it, and I'd be seeing it again.

Her bottom was heavier than it should be, perhaps by two or three pounds, but to me it was perfect. It was a bottom that you want to bury your face in, but that was for another day. And those lips, that I could see hanging down, were a thing of beauty. But it was her pussy that my eyes were drawn to. I could see the pinkness of its interior, contrasting with the colour of her skin. At this moment, there was one thing I wanted to do above all others, and that was to push my cock deep into her.

To enter her I had to be forceful. Despite her age, and having had a child, there was a nice tightness to her pussy. This was going to be a good fuck.

I stopped with a couple of inches to spare, and then I started fucking her. At first, I kept those two inches in reserve, for when she'd got used to my cock. However, it wasn't long before she was urging me to fuck her harder and to go deeper, so they were now being used.

I was impressed that she could take it. Every stroke was now a long one, ending with my balls slapping against her. And when that happened, she always moaned, and I always grunted. It was difficult to tell who was the loudest.

This was so good, that I wanted it to last for hours, but I knew that I would only get minutes, perhaps even only seconds. This was sex at its best. A big cock pounding a tight responsive pussy. The perfect combination!

By some miracle we passed five minutes, but that was just a guess, because even though my watch was still on my wrist, I had better things to do than keep looking at it. Then I felt my balls tighten. I was about to come, but was she? Before I could ask her, she beat me to it.

It was sudden, and so intensive, that for a few seconds it put me off my stroke. I now wasn't fucking a woman, I was fucking a bucking bronco. It was a bumpy ride, and I was just about managing to hang on. When, after screaming, she slumped to the floor, taking me with her, I managed one more stroke. Fortunately it was enough to make me come. As I spurted into her, a record number of times, she was still, but she was making a noise. A low whimpering sound.

I waited until my cock was almost limp before pulling out of her. She could now get up, but it was another minute or so before she did. And she was then unsteady on her feet. I was concerned.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes, but I'll need a few days to recover before we do it again."

That surprised me, but it shouldn't have. I'd won the bet, but that didn't mean that we had to stop. And after experiencing something that was so good, why would you want to stop?

After dressing, she surprised me again, by kissing me on the mouth. It was unexpected but not unwelcome. We then embraced, and for the next couple of minutes we were kissing. It was more tender than passionate. When she left my study, I was thinking of her as my lover, rather than as my Mother-in-law.

That evening I called Simon. I'd won, so it was my turn to gloat, and I was going to enjoy it.

"So you've rung to tell me that you're going to concede? I knew you would."

This was my opportunity to put him in his place. To shock him by telling him that I had succeeded. But I couldn't do it. Telling him that I had fucked my Mother-in-law, was betraying her. What we'd done was our secret, never to be revealed to a living soul. She deserved better than for me to tell Simon, so that I could win a stupid bet.

"Yes. I tried, and she slapped me. There's no way I'm going to win. I'll bring the money to you tomorrow night."

When the call ended, I felt righteous because I'd done the right thing, but I wasn't looking forward to having to explain to Anne about the missing money from our savings account. She was almost certainly going to make me stay in the spare room for a few days.

Then I smiled. If she did, then when Anne was asleep, her Mother could join me!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12