Harry Baxter Pt. 03 Alternate Ending

Story Info
Another (and last) ending of the Baxter saga.
7.3k words
4
25.8k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,493 Followers

HARRY BAXTER (Three -- alternate)

THE CHARIYT BALL

Faith and Marc arrived at the hotel around 7:00. They put their overnight bags in the room. By then the place was hopping. They entered the ball room, and mingled with some people from Faith's work. Marc knew Harry Baxter would be here, and he kept an eye out for him. He had a glass of wine, and got one for Faith. When he got back from the bar Harry and a beautiful young woman were talking to Faith.

Marc approached, "Here's your wine, Faith. Hello Mr. Baxter, how are you?"

"I'm doing well, thanks. This charming young lady is Cindy, my date for tonight."

Marc recognized Cindy Mason as a woman who had been spending quite a bit of time with Harry for a while. In fact, Marc had seen no other women come and go from Harry's place for months. But he only checked in every two weeks or so.

"Hello Cindy. I'm Marc, Faith's husband. These two have worked really hard to make tonight a success. It looks like they have succeeded."

"Yes. Harry has been spending a whole lot of time on this. Too much, maybe. But the charity will benefit. Has Faith abandoned you like Harry has with me?"

That was really a loaded question. Marc wondered if Cindy meant it, or was joking.

Marc laughed. "Not really abandoned, I hope. After tonight, though, I believe I'll be seeing more of her."

Harry piped up, as a gong rang. "Time to get seated, I think." Faith and Harry led the way to a table with eight places set, nearest to the dais. They were big shots and got special seating. Apparently, they both knew where to go. There were name plates at the table. Harry was seated between Faith and Cindy, while Marc was on the other side of Faith. They sat, and soon the emcee opened the proceedings by setting out the program. Wait staff were already moving to serve the guests. Several people from the charity were on the dais, and were served first. They were to eat, hear a small speech from the director of Homeless Help, and then dance to a band. About 11:00, the award of the Volt was to be announced by Harry. Then there might be more dancing for a while.

Marc spoke with Faith briefly, then she turned to Harry. They discussed some details of the program. Harry leaned in close to Faith. Marc watched. Then the waiter brought a salad, and asked about drinks. They all asked for wine. There came a time after the main course was being cleared when the seat next to Cindy came open. Marc got up and sat in it.

"We seem to be in the same boat here, Cindy. Faith and Harry are leaving us adrift. So, what is the status of your relationship with Harry?"

"You know, Marc, that's an open question. I do spend a lot of time at his place. Maybe three or four nights a week. That's been ongoing for over six months. But, we don't seem destined to be a permanent couple. Harry isn't the settling down type, I think."

"You're a really beautiful young woman. You could have lots of prospects. You could tell him to fish or cut bait. Why keep on?"

Cindy blushed a little. "Sex. Pure and simple. I like it and Harry is just the best."

Marc frowned. He looked over at Faith still looking at Harry as he spoke.

He said, "Oh."

"You know, Marc, I have wondered about Harry and Faith. They have seemed close when I've seen them together. Are you in an open marriage? Or are you worried?"

"Worried."

Desert was served then. Marc moved back to his seat. The band mounted the band stand. They struck up a Buddy Holly song.

Marc said, "Faith, would you like to dance?"

"Love to."

They made their way out to the dance floor, which was a distance away, since they were at a front table. Harry and Cindy followed.

Marc was a very good dancer. Faith was okay, but not up to his level. When she danced with Marc, she was a better dancer. They broke into a jitterbug.

Marc watched Harry and Cindy as they danced. Harry was an uninspired dancer. But Cindy looked fantastic. She twirled, smiling all the while.

Another fast dance followed, more rock and roll. Marc and Faith danced a version of boogaloo. Harry just moved around, but Cindy danced around him with a certain sensuous rhythm.

A slow dance followed, and Faith melded into Marc.

She said, "Thanks for talking to Cindy while Harry and I were working on the last details."

"No problem. She's a very interesting and direct person, sexy as well."

"You like her, huh? She and Harry have a room here for the night."

"So, we can all drink and dance," Harry deadpanned.

Faith didn't catch Marc's sarcasm. "That's right. A big party night for all of us!"

"We'll see how that works," Marc was again emotionless. He was suspecting that Harry, Faith and Cindy had plans for later. He determined to keep a close eye out, and stop drinking.

After the slow dance, all four of them returned to the table. Harry ordered a bottle of champaign. He popped the cork, and poured all around. Marc sipped. Faith downed hers quickly. She was flushed, animated. She grabbed Harry's arm when the next song started.

"Come on, Harry, let's dance." Harry shrugged to Marc and followed Faith out onto the floor.

Marc looked at Cindy. "I think you danced really well. Maybe we should give it a try."

"I'd like that a lot. Harry is good at most things, but not dancing."

Marc took her hand and led them out to the floor. A fast dance ended, and a jitterbug tune began. Marc saw Harry and Faith over in a far corner of the floor, dancing close.

He turned to Cindy and swept her into a dip. Then he flung her out and twirled her. She was magnificent, and didn't miss a step. Then they really got down. They just flowed with each other, smooth, never awkward. People began to clap. The number finished.

Meanwhile, Harry asked Faith about her panties.

"Did you take my suggestion about no panties? I hope so."

"Yes I did." Faith was not embarrassed. She was just hot for this guy. Harry pulled her into himself so she could feel his erection. But then they both heard the clapping for their partners.

The band swung into a fast rock number, and Marc and Cindy moved close to each other. Cindy wrapped herself around Marc, and then he did the same to her. These moves were over the top sexy. Their erotic dance continued, got even more explicit when Cindy came around Marc and rubbed her hands up his thighs, into rocket territory.

Marc moved around her, pulled her back into himself, pulled his hands up her thighs. As he was about to reach her hips he backed away and swung her around. She seemed to know what he was going to do before he did himself. Marc was amazed, really turned on.

The crowd around them was hooting. Harry and Faith were a part of the crowd. Faith was shocked that Marc would dance like that in public. She was also shocked that he could dance like that.

The song ended, and there was a big round of applause. Marc and Cindy bowed, and started back to their table. Harry and Faith followed.

As they sat down Harry said, "Wow, you guys really tore it up. I thought you were going to do it right out there on the floor."

"Oh, Harry," purred Cindy, "Marc and I just seemed to hit it off."

"I'll say," said Faith. She was flushed. She thought to herself that maybe she could get Harry tonight if Marc wanted Cindy. That sort of idea had played in her head for a few days. But she knew, or thought she knew, that Marc wouldn't go for it. But now...now it seemed entirely possible. For a moment she was jealous. Then her mounting lust for Harry tamped down that emotion.

The four of them finished the bottle of bubbly. Marc again didn't really drink. But Marc was considering what might happen tonight, when they all reached the fourth floor. He was wondering if a night with Cindy might be worth letting Faith have her desire for Harry satisfied.

Then the emcee called out for Harry. Harry had an envelope in his pocket. He jumped up onto the stage. He waved the envelope.

"And now for the big moment. The winner of tonight's grand prize, a Chevy Volt donated by Pricer Chevy.

Opening the envelope, he read the paper it contained.

"And the winner is.........Cheryl Wilson." A scream erupted from the dance floor and Ms. Wilson, a twenty something blonde, ran to the stage.

Harry handed her the key, and she gave him a big hug. Harry held it a little longer than might have been expected. Then he handed her the key to the car.

"The cars is right outside. Mr. Wright here will take you out there. Folks, this raffle has raised 24k for Homeless Help. Let's all give a hand to Joe Pricer for his donation!"

Harry hopped off the stage and returned to our foursome. The band struck up 'Don't Be Cruel.' Marc held out his hand to Faith, and she hesitated, but took it. He led her onto the floor.

They held each other and rocked to the tune.

"Marc, would you like to sleep with Cindy tonight?"

"Yes, I really would like that, but it ain't happening. I think you and Harry planned this."

"No, well he did mention the possibility. But you and Cindy -- that dancing -- made it real. It could happen. We'd all enjoy it."

The band switched to 'Sixteen Candles.' Harry tapped Marc's shoulder. Marc stepped away from Faith and turned to Cindy. Cindy put her arms around his neck and her body up against him. Marc was hard as a rock as he pressed into Cindy, pulling her hips to him. They swayed to the song. Marc forgot about Faith. When the song ended, he kissed Cindy, a short soft kiss.

They stepped apart. Harry and Faith were right there.

Harry said, "Time to head upstairs."

The four of them strolled to the elevator. Faith had Harry by the arm. Cindy and Marc walked next to each other. The elevator came. It was crowded, but the four made it inside. People were pressed against each other. Cindy snuck her hand onto Marc's erection and pressed. It was all Marc could do to keep from groaning.

The elevator stopped on three. Two people from the back had to exit, so Marc and Cindy stepped out. Marc saw Faith with Harry pressed into her back. Harry was moving subtly against her ass. Cindy pulled Marc back into the elevator, which was only a little less crowded. The doors opened to four.

The four of them got off and walked toward their wing. Marc arrived at the door to 412. He slotted his card into the door and opened it. He stepped back.

Cindy took his hand and walked into the room. The door closed.

Faith was astounded. Never did she believe that Marc would leave her for Harry to fuck. Harry took her hand. He led her two doors down to 416. Before he opened the door, he turned her around and pulled her into a kiss. It lasted a long time and included a lot of handsy rubbing.

"Get a room!" Some woman snapped at them as she walked by.

Harry opened the door. Faith stepped into the room. Harry allowed the door to close before he loosely held Faith in his arms. She had been overwhelmed by the kiss. She didn't hesitate at all.

"I've wanted you from the first time I saw you," she said.

"Now you've got me."

Harry had already unsnapped the close at the back of her neck. He pushed the dress down, pulled a bow, and Faith's dress fell around her hips. Harry pushed it over her hips to the floor. He saw that Faith really had come to the ball with no panties. She stood before him wearing just her heels.

"You're beautiful, Faith. And so aroused!" Harry doffed his jacker, his shirt and tie. Faith looked at his bare chest. He was beautiful, sculpted, without hair. She kissed his pectorals, once each. She slowly licked down his belly until she was on her knees in front of him.

Harry always liked this moment in his conquest of another man's wife. The moment she unveiled him and started on his cock. He had stepped out of his shoes. Faith undid his belt and pushed his pants and boxers down. His pubic area was shaved clean, and his long cock was rigid right in front of her face. She moaned and kissed it, right on the head, a long kiss with snaking tongue. He popped into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the sensitive area underneath. Harry moaned. Faith then took him out of her mouth and licked him up and down. She licked his clean shaven balls.

"You're so beautiful, Harry. I never thought any man could look this good."

Harry stepped back and took off his pants and socks. He pulled Faith's hand until she was standing. He picked her up and deposited her on the bed. He kissed her all over her body. Then he brought her to an orgasm by licking her clit.

"No more fooling around, Harry. Fuck me!"

So he did.

Faith had a tremendous sexual experience well into the early morning. And Harry did as well. He was captivated by Faith and her innocent lust, coming from the mother of two. He pulled out all the stops, trying to make this night her best ever.

Their night was basically animal fucking, with Harry being masterful at it. Faith came more this night than she had ever before. She lost count. And these were not all small orgasms. Some almost caused her to lose consciousness.

Meanwhile, back at room 412, Marc and Cindy looked at each other when the door closed.

"I didn't think you'd really let her go with him, Marc. But I'm glad you did."

"Me too." He pulled her into him and they kissed again, this time more urgently.

They were out of their clothes as if some magician had snapped her fingers and made it so. They didn't really have to talk at all. They just seemed to meld, as they did on the dance floor. Marc's dick was not as long as Harry's. But it was thicker, and gave Cindy more friction. Cindy discovered this the first time Marc entered her -- missionary. And then they both took full advantage of it. Marc experienced Cindy as tighter that Faith. The big thing that made the night fabulous was their uncanny ability to anticipate what the other wanted and would do. In the end, the experience for both of them was like being almost just one person, not two.

Their couplings went fast, then slow, the loving, then frantic. On and on. Eventually they both slept.

As might be expected, the morning came for both rooms. Harry and Faith awoke with their backs to each other. Harry stirred first, the Faith soon after. They got up and brushed their teeth. Faith used Harry's toothbrush, since hers was in room 412. They looked at each other. It was 7:30 am. They went right back to bed, and Harry took Faith from behind.

Marc and Cindy woke up at the same time. They just stared at each other for a time.

"Wow, I never, ever had anything like last night,' Cindy said. She meant each word.

"Me either. I wonder how many times we could repeat it. Because if we're always going to be like that, it changes everything for me."

"Well, let's see, eh?" She moved toward him. Half an hour later they both got out of bed. They brushed their teeth -- also with the same brush. Showered together. Washed each other. Not saying much. The morning had been just as good as the night.

"Time for breakfast. But we need to get a clothing exchange for me and Faith," Cindy said.

"I'll text her." Marc did, warning her that he needed Cindy's bag and would bring hers down there in ten.

Marc knocked on the door of 416. Faith opened it. She wore a hotel robe. She smiled at Marc. Marc handed her the bag and got Cindy's.

"Why don't we all meet for breakfast in forty five minutes, down at the lounge?"

Faith called out, "Harry, breakfast in 45 with them? Downstairs?"

"Sounds good.' Harry's voice came from the bathroom. He walked out in his boxers. Marc saw how good he looked. He wondered about how the two of them fared in bed. He thought each looked sated. He waved and closed the door.

Faith thought Marc had looked pensive. She concluded that he might be worried that Faith would not want him anymore, after Harry. Marc was pensive. But it was because he felt that he was in love with Cindy. And he thought she might feel the same way about him. He decided to bring it up with her before they had breakfast. He gave her the overnight bag, and she went to the bathroom. She emerged dressed in shorts and a T-shirt, with sandals. Marc was wearing the same things, different sizes. At least in shoes.

"Cindy, maybe I shouldn't bring this up right now, but since we have to eat breakfast with my wife and your lover, I thought I should say.....I fell in love with you last night on the dance floor, and everything that has happened since has just made that stronger."

"I know. Same here. I just don't know what to do. I thought I wouldn't say anything to you. But now you spoke up."

"Well, you know Faith and I have to go home. Christmas is Tuesday and we have a big day planned. Kids are off school. We have to pick them up today from her Mom's house."

"Maybe we won't mention to them how we feel. Let things sit until after Christmas. Talk then."

"Okay. But it won't change my feelings."

"Mine either, I think. Let's slow down, though. I'm not going to be with Harry for Christmas. I'm going to my Mom's in Orange. Lots of nieces and nephews around. Fun times for an old maid like me."

"Hah." Marc actually giggled.

Then Cindy dropped to her knees in front of Marc, pulled down his pants. Out he popped.

"When we have breakfast with your wife and her lover, I want to know all the while that my lipstick is on your fat cock, and your taste in my mouth."

Marc was overcome with desire when she did this. It took her only a minute or two to have him pumping into her mouth. She swallowed, stuck out her tongue with some cum on it. Swallowed again. Always looking up at him. Then she gave his dick a big kiss, leaving lipstick on the head.

"Time to go now, Marc." She used a tissue to dab her lips.

The four met outside the breakfast room and got a table. Things were somewhat strained to start. Marc was still in some sort of trance after the blow job. He could feel the lipstick on his dick. It made him squirm, that feeling. Coffee was served. He wondered how much of his cream would get into Cindy's.

Harry spoke up. "Well, I trust we all had a good time last night. I hope there are no hard feelings."

Cindy said, "Well, speaking for myself and Marc, I can definitely say there were hard feelings.' She smiled. They all laughed. Maybe Faith not as much as the others.

The waitress came and they all ordered big breakfasts. Marc had a 'full English' with two eggs. He found that he was ravenous.

Cindy's joke had eased the tension a little. Harry was ebullient. Marc and Cindy were still overjoyed about their magical connection. But Faith was coming down from her sex high. She saw how Marc and Cindy interacted. Harry was not able to see that. He was usually a perceptive guy, but only about selling stuff, really. He was too self-involved in normal interactions.

Breakfast was completed, and the couples headed out to their cars. Harry and Cindy drove off first. Marc opened Faith's door. Faith turned and kissed him on the lips. Marc was reserved, and didn't kiss her back. He patted her head and she got into her seat. Marc drove off.

Harry asked Cindy how things had gone with Marc. He still hadn't sensed what happened.

"Marc and I were sympatico. More than that. How was it with Faith?"

"Faith was fine. She really responded to me. For real, we had an outright fuckfest, like you and I do sometimes."

"Good, I hope it was worth it for her."

"What does that mean, Cindy. Marc can't come down on her, because he had a choice and he chose you, not his wife."

"Normally I'd feel guilty, maybe breaking them up. But I don't. If they part, I'll pluck that guy right away. Pluck and fuck." She laughed.

"They have kids, Cindy. Besides, what about us?"

"No us no more, Harry. I want to get married and have kids. You will never do that, not with me or anyone."

"I take it you want me to drop you at your place."

"Yes. I do. Sorry Harry. We'll see what happens after the holidays. I'm not kicking you to the curb. Sex with you can keep a woman sane."

demander
demander
1,493 Followers
12