Harry Convinces Mom to Try Drugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, um, you are really, well, gorgeous. You look incredible."

"Thanks, Harry, I'm glad you like my body. I don't usually let anyone see me like this."

Jessica was feeling incredibly warm and aroused. Her body was humming, and her nipples were throbbing. She knew it was wrong, but she couldn't control herself. Her hand went down to her pussy, and she started rubbing her clit.

"Mom, are you ok?"

"I'm fine, honey. I'm just, well, feeling really hot and, um, horny." Jessica felt the waves of pleasure wash over her and looked over at her son, who was now completely naked. His penis was erect, and his eyes were glazed over. He looked back at her and smiled. He looked so good; Jessica had an intense urge to reach out and touch him. She couldn't control her actions. She wanted him.

"Harry, can you sit next to me, I'm all alone over here."

Harry was stunned. He couldn't believe what his mom was saying. "Sure, Mom." He moved over to her on the couch.

Jessica moved closer to her son, so their thighs were touching. They sat side by side and watched the TV. Jessica had a huge smile on her face and looked at Harry.

"Harry, have you ever been with a girl before?"

"Um, not really, no."

"Do you want to be?"

"Um, yeah, but, well, you know."

Jessica got down from the couch and sat on her knees between her son's legs.

"Do you mind if I touch you? You have a very beautiful penis."

"Sure, Mom."

She stroked her son's dick. It was smooth and hard, and she could feel the veins on his shaft. She leaned forward and started licking the head. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Harry, can I suck it? I think you would really like it."

"Yes, Mom, yes."

Jessica engulfed the head of her son's cock and started sucking it. It was warm and tasted sweet and salty. She loved the way it felt in her mouth.

"Oh, oh, oh, that's feels so good."

She began moving her head back and forth, sucking him. Harry felt her lips sliding up and down his cock. She was sucking him faster and faster, and her tongue was swirling around the tip.

"Oh, oh, Mom, yes."

Harry had never had a blowjob before, and he was so excited. He could feel the pressure building inside him. Jessica increased her speed and began bobbing her head faster.

"Oh, Mom, oh, oh, Mom."

He couldn't believe he was watching his own mom bobbing up and down on his hard dick. It was so fucking hot. He was in heaven. He loved hearing the sucking noises as she moved over his head and then back again. Her soft lips and tongue were driving him crazy.

He looked down at her big tits. They were bouncing as she sucked him.

"Oh, Mom, you are amazing." Jessica stopped sucking her son and then lay on her back on the couch.

"Harry, can you fuck me? I know we shouldn't, but I need it so bad."

Harry didn't even answer her. He was on top of her in a flash. He guided his cock to her pussy and pushed it inside her.

"Oh, god, Harry. Oh, yes."

She felt her son's penis pushing deep inside her. It felt incredible. Her whole body was shaking.

"Yes, Harry, yes. Fuck me. Oh, fuck me, Harry. Oh, yes."

Harry began thrusting his cock into her. His mom was moaning loudly, and her pussy was getting extremely wet. He fucked her harder and harder. There was a loud smacking sound as his balls, and crotch slammed into her body.

"Oh, god, Harry, you are fucking me so hard. I love it. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes."

He was pounding her now, over and over again. Her pussy was wet and hot. Her whole body was vibrating.

"Fuck me, Harry. Oh, God, fuck me."

"Oh, Mom, you feel so good. Oh, God, yes. Oh, yes. Oh, God, yes."

Harry felt his orgasm coming. He fucked her harder and faster.

"Oh, Mom. I'm cumming."

"Cum inside me, Harry. Cum inside me."

Harry's body shook as he pumped his hot load into her. He kept thrusting until he had emptied his balls deep inside his own mother. He pulled his dick out and lay down beside her on the couch. They both lay there panting.

"Harry, that was amazing, but I can't believe we did that. I think I just made a big mistake. I thought we were just going to masturbate again."

"I know, mom. I'm sorry."

"It's ok, Harry. It's not your fault. I was the one who should have stopped. I'm the adult, and I should have known better."

"But, mom, I wanted to do it too."

"It's ok, Harry. I'm not mad."

Harry couldn't believe that he had just lost his virginity. His mom had been so horny, and he loved how she had taken control. He had never been with a girl before, and now his own mother had just blown him and then told him how good he was at sex.

Jessica sat up and looked at Harry.

Jessica couldn't believe that she had just had sex with her son. It was wrong, and she should have stopped it, but she couldn't help it. She had never felt so turned on in her life. The drug made her so horny, and his dick felt so good inside her. She could feel how wet she still was, which she knew was his sperm inside her, and she loved it.

Jessica and Harry lay on the couch naked for a few minutes. They were feeling the after-sex glow, combined with the high of the drug, which just cleared both of their minds, and removed all anxieties.

"We should probably get some rest. Let's go to bed, ok?"

"Sure, Mom."

"And, Harry, about what happened, we can't tell anyone about this. Not ever."

"I know, Mom. It's ok."

"Good. Now, let's go to bed."

Jessica got up and picked up her clothes, and Harry followed suit. They walked upstairs to their bedrooms. Jessica went into her room and got dressed, and Harry did the same. She crawled into her bed, and she felt her son's sperm slowly dripping out of her vagina, but she was too tired to properly clean herself. She fell asleep almost immediately.

Harry, meanwhile, lay in his bed. He couldn't believe that he had finally gotten to be with a woman. And it was his mom! He knew it was wrong, but he didn't care. She was beautiful and sexy, and she wanted him. He couldn't stop thinking about the way she had looked, and the way her body felt. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Chapter 5

In the morning, Jessica woke up and felt the dried juices all over her groin. 'I can't believe what happened,' she thought. She quickly got up and took a shower. 'What was I thinking? I shouldn't have done that. He's, my son! But it felt so good, I haven't felt like that in so long, or maybe ever.' She pictured her son on top of her, fucking her. His cock felt so good. She couldn't help it, and she began touching herself. She was getting really wet. 'What am I doing?' She thought. 'If it was wrong, why did it feel so good? Harry, seemed to like it too.' She continued to stroke her pussy and thought about Harry's dick. It was big and hard. 'God, he was so good. I can't believe how horny he made me. I've never felt like that before. Maybe we just do this through the winter, and he goes back to school, and then we stop this forever.' Jessica's hand was moving faster and faster. Her legs began to shake, and she orgasmed.

Harry was lying in his bed, wide awake. He had just had the best night of his life. He couldn't stop thinking about his mom. Her big tits, her pussy, her wide hips, he definitely wanted to spend more time kissing her hip bones and her thighs. He wanted to taste her. He couldn't wait to see her today, and hopefully have another round with her.

After her shower, Jessica came downstairs, and made breakfast for herself and Harry. She was torn between stripping off her clothes and begging her son to fuck her on the kitchen table, and telling Harry that they should never speak of what happened again. She couldn't decide, so she did neither. She kept her clothes on and didn't mention last night. Harry, too, was trying to act normal, but he was struggling.

"How are you doing, Mom?"

"Oh, um, fine, Harry. Just making breakfast."

"Yeah, I see that. I mean, how are you feeling, after, well, last night."

"I'm ok." She sighed, "I guess we should probably talk about what happened."

"Ok, Mom."

"Harry, since your father left, as you probably know, I haven't really dated anyone. The few times I did, we're very disappointing. I have focused my life on making sure you had everything you needed and worked very hard. But now that you are grown up, and about to leave for school, I haven't really considered what I want."

"Mom, I know, I've appreciated everything you have done for me. But, well, last night, was that really so bad? I mean, I know it was kind of different, and all, but, well, it was amazing."

"I know, Harry, it was. It was incredible. But, I'm worried about you. I want you to be successful, and well, I don't want this to hurt your chances of a meeting a nice girl too."

"I understand, Mom, and I appreciate your concern, but I just want you to be happy too. The last few days have been the happiest I've seen you in a while."

"Well, thanks, Harry. I really feel more relaxed, and well, I've enjoyed spending more time with you."

"So, um, do you want to, well, you know, keep going?"

"How about this, for the rest of winter break, we can try to, um, enjoy our time together, but after you go back to school, we forget all about this. But only if you spend your time focusing on your job and your studies."

"Ok, Mom, I can do that." Harry couldn't believe his mom said they could continue. He suddenly was extremely aroused at the thought of him getting his dick sucked by his mom again, or even better, fucking her brains out.

"Good. Now, let's eat breakfast."

Harry and his mom ate breakfast, then they both got ready for work and left the house. Jessica went to her office, and Harry went to the mall to work at the Christmas shop.

"Yo, Harry! What's up man, you still grounded, and your mom is forcing you to work on top of that?" Asked Andy, laughing. He was holding some bags of presents, and Harry could see his family walking through the mall behind him.

"Yeah, yeah, it could be worse. Dude, that stuff your cousin gave me is crazy, I met this girl, um, at work, and we've started hooking up. We've been taking that stuff from your cousin, and it's really intense."

"What! You're using the pouch stuff? Yeah, we call that "Czevcha," it's really powerful. In English it would be called something like, "storm-plant." It only grows where my families from, it's this weird interaction of some bug, a fungus, and this one flower. Anyway, be careful with that stuff, people use it to get their wife pregnant if their having trouble."

"Oh, ok." An image flashed in Harry's mind, when he had orgasmed inside his mother. 'That can't happen, though, right? Isn't she too old?' Harry thought.

"So, who's the girl?"

"Um, she's my manager, you know, the boss."

"You're kidding! Damn, man. She must be old, right?"

"Not really, she's 40, and actually, she's really hot."

"Hell yeah, dude, you're so lucky, I'm freaking spending all my time with my family. It sucks!"

"Well, at least you're not grounded, right?"

"Yeah, there's that. Hey, listen, we are going to see Santa Claus in a few minutes, good luck with the rest of your break buddy." Andy reached out and pounded fists with Harry. "Listen, that Czevcha stuff, it's strong, so be careful with it. You don't want to get that manager lady knocked up you know?"

"Don't worry. See you after Christmas."

Andy waved and walked away.

Harry thought about what his friend said. 'What if my mom did get pregnant? I better be careful if we end of having sex again."

After work, Harry went home. He spent a few hours reading some schoolwork that he skipped during the first half of the school year. Things were actually starting to make some sense to Harry, and he was now realizing how much he should have spent time working instead of goofing off. Soon he heard the front door open, and his mom come from work.

"Hi, Honey. I got some dinner on the way home." She called to her son.

"Great, Mom, thanks." Harry walked down the stairs, and he saw his mother standing in the kitchen, her back to him. He noticed her butt was wiggling back and forth.

"Hey, Mom, did you do something to your hair?"

"What?"

"Well, it looks a little different."

"Oh, thanks." She blushed. "I spent some time at the hair salon after work, I've been trying out a few things. Is it better or worse?"

"Better. You look really beautiful."

Jessica had a big smile on her face, "Thanks, Harry."

"Dinner smells great."

"I figured we could have a night off from cooking, and we could just hang out."

They ate and talked, and Jessica told Harry about her day, and her upcoming projects. Then she asked him how his day went, and Harry told her about how he saw Andy at the mall and that he made some progress studying. They sat on the couch and watched TV.

Jessica sat next to her son, and she thought about how good it felt when she was naked and sitting next to him last night. She wondered if they were going to have another night like the night before. She hoped so, and was a little nervous about bringing it up.

Harry was thinking about his mom too. He wanted to have sex with her again, and he hoped they could do it tonight. He was getting aroused thinking about her.

Harry and his mom continued watching TV. They were both feeling awkward and weren't sure what to do next.

"Harry, I was thinking, maybe we could just smoke a little tonight, to relax. Maybe the problem was that we smoked too much last night and we got carried away."

"Sure, Mom, I was thinking the same thing." Harry wanted to sprint up to his room, but instead casually walked, trying to act cool. He was excited, and his dick was already rock hard. He got the pouch, and then came back downstairs. His mom was still sitting on the couch in her work clothes, which were a pair of grey dress pants and a white blouse.

"Here we go." He pulled out the leaves and packed the bowl and then used the lighter. He inhaled, and handed it to his mom. She took a hit, and handed it back.

They repeated the process, and both started feeling the drug. They relaxed a bit and felt good.

"I'll get us some water." Harry went into the kitchen and got two glasses of water. He gave one to his mom and sat back down right next to her.

Jessica was feeling really relaxed. "That stuff so good. Can't believe I never tried it."

They passed the pipe back and forth a few more times. They were both feeling high. Jessica was feeling really turned on. Her pussy was wet and swollen. Harry could tell she was getting aroused, she was biting her lip, and breathing heavily, and her eyes were barely open.

Harry reached over and put his hand on his mom's leg. "Mom, I was wondering if it feels good when someone else touches you after you smoked a few hits." He started stroking her thigh with his hand.

"Oh, wow. Yes, Harry, it feels so good." Jessica's head fell back.

"Good. I like making you feel good, Mom."

Harry slid his hand up a little more and started stroking her inner thigh, close to her crotch. "What about here?"

"Oh, God. Yes."

"What about if I touch you here." Harry moved his hand and gently rubbed his mom's pussy through her pants. She was soaking wet, and her dress pants were clinging to her.

"Oh, yes." She moaned.

"Mom, why don't I help you get more comfortable?" Harry unbuttoned her pants and unzipped them. He then pushed his hand under her pants and panties, and into her wet pussy.

"Yes, oh yes."

Harry slowly slid his finger into his mom's vagina, and he gently fucked her. "You're so wet, Mom. Have you been thinking about this all day?"

"Yes, oh god." Jessica's body began shaking.

"Let's take off your pants."

Harry stopped fingering his mom, and she lifted her hips. He slowly pulled her pants and panties down her legs and off her body. She lay on the couch, wearing a white blouse and nothing else. Her legs were wide open, and Harry could see her beautiful wet pussy.

Harry moved his hand back to his mom's groin. He slid a finger back into her pussy, and his thumb to her clitoris. He gently rubbed her clit.

"Oh, my god."

Jessica had never felt like this before. Her entire body was tingling, and she felt as if she was about to explode.

"Mom, I can't believe how horny you are. Is this because you want to have sex with your son?"

"Yes." She was gasping.

"How much do you want it?"

"More than anything."

"More than what, Mom? What do you want?"

"I want to have sex with my son."

"That's right. Mom, do you think about me all day? Then when you finally see me, you're so excited that you want me to fuck you right then and there?"

"Yes." Jessica's eyes rolled into the back of her head, and Harry could feel her pussy contract around his fingers rhythmically.

"You're cumming, Mom, I can feel it."

Jessica's eyes were rolled back into her head. Her body was flexed all over, and she couldn't make a sound. Finally, her pussy stopped contracting, and she became relaxed. She let out a deep sigh.

Harry's cock was throbbing. He couldn't take it anymore, and he undid his pants. His mom was lying on her back, her legs spread. Her pussy was extremely wet, and he could see her pink lips between her blonde, curly hair.

He moved between her legs and lined up his dick with her pussy. She felt his tip and moaned. "Fuck me."

Harry slid his cock into his mother's vagina.

"Oh, my God." Jessica exclaimed. She wrapped her arms and legs around her son's body. "Yes, yes."

"You're so tight, Mom."

"Oh, God. You're so big. Oh, Harry."

Harry was thrusting his cock into his mom's pussy. He had one hand pulling her hair, and the other was holding her wrist down, his dick moved in and out of her vagina rhythmically.

"Harry, just like that." Jessica had her eyes closed, and she was moaning and gasping.

Harry kept fucking his mom, and he could feel his orgasm building. He was holding off, though, as he was enjoying the sensation. He pulled out of her, and then motioned for her to flip over so her knees were on the ground and her body was on the couch. He kneeled behind her and entered her. He then started thrusting into her while his hands were massaging her butt. He pulled her cheeks open and stared at her asshole for the first time.

Jessica had her hands gripping the cushions of the couch. Her eyes were closed, and she was moaning loudly. She was completely lost in the sensation.

Harry could feel his orgasm rising, and he decided he was going to cum inside his mom. He thrust a few more times, and he groaned as his penis throbbed and squirted his sperm into his mother's womb. After his orgasm finished, Harry thrusted one more time, and squeezed to make sure he had given his mother every drop of semen.

Jessica collapsed on the couch, and Harry fell down next to her. They were both breathing heavily.

"Harry, that was incredible. I can't believe how amazing it was. It was so much better than last night."

"I know, Mom, it was unbelievable."

"You really filled me up." Jessica's hand was caressing her son's penis.

"You were so horny."

"I know, the marijuana is so strong, but it feels so good."

"I know, Mom, it really does."

"Harry, let's go upstairs and shower. I want to wash up, we both have work tomorrow, so we should get going."

Harry and his mother went upstairs, and they each went to their own bathroom to shower.

After their showers, Harry and his Mom were both lying in their beds. Jessica was thinking about how wonderful her son was. She thought about the night they had together, and she wondered what the rest of winter break was going to be like. She was also thinking about how amazing his penis felt inside her.

Harry was thinking about his mom, but he was growing concerned. What if he made her pregnant? He was worried that it would ruin his life, and he didn't know what to do. He also knew that the drug was very powerful, and they needed to be careful with it.