Harry Convinces Mom to Try Drugs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got out of bed and went into the hallway. He saw his mom's light was on and knocked on her door.

"Come in." She said.

Harry opened the door and saw his mom lying on her bed, wearing her pajamas.

"Hey, Mom. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Of course." She smiled at him.

Harry walked into the room and sat on the edge of her bed.

"Mom, listen, I need to come clean about something."

"What is it?"

"That drug, the drug that makes us feel good. Well, it's not marijuana."

"What do you mean, Harry?"

"Well, it's something different, it's a drug called Czevcha. Andy's cousin gave it to me. He said it's a powerful drug, and that his people use it when they want to have a baby."

"So, it makes you fertile?"

"I think so. It might not, but it might, I don't know. It's just that we should be careful with it."

"What do you mean, 'careful'?"

"Well, I might have made a mistake, and I think I shouldn't have orgasmed inside you. I'm really sorry, Mom. I know it's bad, and I should have been more careful, but I couldn't help it. It was just so good."

Jessica felt a flash of fear and excitement. "It's ok, Honey, I know that you were caught up in the moment. Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine. I am forty years old after all, so it would be hard for me to get pregnant. How about tomorrow you try and pull out?"

"I will, Mom." Harry couldn't believe his mom was now planning on getting fucked, and also talking to him about those plans.

"Thank you." She smiled at her son. "We should try and get some sleep. I'll get a pregnancy test on the way home from work tomorrow too."

"Ok, Mom. Good night."

"Good night."

Chapter 6

Harry and his mom awoke early and made breakfast. They were both looking forward to their evening together, and neither could wait for work to end. All morning, for as long as possible, they flirted and played with each other. Harry even came into the bathroom while his mom was brushing her teeth and grabbed her butt and kissed her on the neck.

"Be careful, Harry. My mouth is full of toothpaste."

"Sorry Mom, but I can't help it." Harry said as he grinned.

Jessica was thinking about her son's dick. Although the drugs had worn off, she still remembered how good it felt inside her. The sexual attraction had not ended after the high had long since left them, and now they played with each other more like new lovers than mother and son.

They both had work and had to leave each other for the day. However, once Harry was at work his boss surprised him with a huge sale on every item. There was an enormous line of customers around the corner of the store, and Harry knew he would be working late.

He texted his mom to let her know he wouldn't be home for dinner, and that he would be home late. Jessica was sad they wouldn't get as much time together but was happy her son was getting some good work experience.

Jessica was busy with her own job. There was a deadline on her current project, and the company was in a state of chaos. Everyone was scrambling to finish their work, and the stress was mounting but Jessica was able to remain calm. Her boss and co-workers noticed and were impressed.

"Jessica, are you feeling, ok?" One of her bosses asked.

"Yes, I'm great."

"You seem so much more relaxed, and you completely deescalated that client call. I'm impressed."

"Thanks."

"I think you should go home early. I don't want you to get burnt out. You've been doing a great job."

"Thank you." Jessica smiled and left the office. Something about her new relationship with her son made her feel more confident and surer of herself. She was relaxed and the little stresses of life were not able to get to her. Something about having hot young man's cum inside her had removed all the negatives in her life.

When she got home, she texted Harry and found out he would be home later than she thought. She was a little disappointed but decided to make herself some food and then take a shower. She wanted to be ready when her son came back from work.

Later that night Harry returned from work. Jessica heard him come home and called down to him from her bedroom.

"Sweety?"

"Yeah, Mom."

"There's some food in the fridge, why don't you eat, then take a quick shower and meet me in my room."

Harry's penis began to harden.

"Ok, Mom."

"Hurry."

"I will."

Harry went into the kitchen and warmed up some leftovers. He ate and drank a glass of water, then went upstairs to shower. He had a raging hard on but did his best to not touch himself.

After he finished showering, Harry dried himself off and headed to his room to get the pouch and the pipe.

He was nervous and excited.

When Harry got into his room, he opened the pouch and saw that it was empty. They must have smoked the entire thing the night before, there were only a few crumbles of leaves left.

Harry was disappointed. He had really wanted to have another incredible night with his mother.

He got dressed and went into his mother's room.

"Hey, Mom."

Jessica was laying in her bed under the covers.

"Hey, Sweety. Come on in. How was work?"

"Listen, I have some bad news. I think we smoked the entire thing last night. There's nothing left."

Jessica was disappointed. "Oh."

"Yeah, I guess, I'll just, um, well, I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight Mom."

"Harry, wait. Just stay a bit. Maybe we can just hang out."

"Really? We don't have any more of the plant."

"Maybe not, but...well, I've sort of, started to become attracted to you without the drugs."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"But, don't you think that's, well, weird."

"I don't think it's weird. You're a very attractive boy. I have no problem with you seeing me naked. Do you think you can still be attracted to me without it?"

Harry put the pouch and pipe on his mother's nightstand. "Let me show you how attracted I am."

He moved onto the bed and got under the covers. His mother was completely naked underneath. He felt her breasts and her nipples were hard. He then kissed his mother on the lips. They kissed for a long time. His hands roamed her body and his mother was gently rubbing his penis through his clothes.

She could feel his cock growing, and she wanted to see it. She pulled away from his kiss. "Take off your clothes, I want to suck your dick."

Harry quickly took off his shirt and pants. His mom moved between his legs, and she licked his shaft. He moaned.

She then put his penis in her mouth and slowly sucked on his head. Her hand was stroking his shaft, and she could feel it pulsing.

"Mom, that feels amazing."

Jessica was enjoying sucking her son's dick. She couldn't believe she was doing this sober, but she didn't care. She had never been this horny in her life, and she loved tasting her son. She then moved his cock against his body and took a deep inhale of Harry's balls.

She licked his scrotum, and sucked on each testicle for a few seconds before going back to sucking his cock.

Harry could feel his orgasm building, but he held back. He had been fantasizing about his mom all day, and he wasn't going to cum in her mouth. He needed to fuck her.

"Mom, come here." Her took her hands and guided her on top of him. His cock was between her legs, and she could feel her wet pussy against his shaft. She then pointed his cock at her lips and pushed him inside herself.

"Oh, god, Mom. You're so tight."

"Mmmm. It feels so fucking good."

Jessica rode her son's cock, and she felt the pleasure build inside her. Harry was thrusting his cock, and they were moving in rhythm. They fucked in silence for a few minutes. The only sounds in the room were their heavy breathing and the smacking of a son's dick into his mother's pussy.

Then, Harry's mom began to moan louder and louder. She was gasping, and her moans turned to grunts. She was cumming.

"Harry. Oh. Yes. Yes."

"Fuck, Mom, your pussy is squeezing my cock." Harry grabbed his mom's ass and then started to thrust hard upwards into her. Smashing his hips into her pussy.

"Yes. Harry. Yes. I'm cumming again. Keep fucking me." There was a loud smack, smack, smack, which pulled them both into deeper ecstasy.

Harry was holding off on his own orgasm. He wanted to make his mom orgasm as many times as he could.

"Oh. My. God. Harry. I'm cumming again."

Harry flipped his mom over and was on top of her. He was pounding his cock into her. Jessica's legs were spread, and her pussy was so wet. Harry looked down at his mom and watched her body jiggle at each slam of his penis. Her big breasts were bouncing and shaking, her eyes were rolled back into her head, and her mouth was permanently stuck in the shape of an "O".

"FUCK ME, HARRY, FUCK ME!"

Harry kept slamming his cock into his mother's pussy. She was cumming and screaming. Her pussy was tightening around his cock, and her body was thrashing around on the bed. He had never seen his mom this turned on. His dick was slathered in his mother's wetness, and when he looked at himself, it was covered in his mom's white pussy cream.

"Keep fucking me. Keep fucking me. Oh. Yes. Harry. Your cock feels so fucking good."

"Mom, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum inside you."

"Oh, yes. Harry, cum in me. Fill me up. Cum in my pussy. I need it."

"Yes, Mom, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Harry slammed his cock into his mom's pussy, and his throbbing penis exploded inside her. He could feel his hot, thick cum shooting deep into his mom's womb. He could feel the pulsing of his mother's pussy walls, and the wetness of her their combined juices.

Jessica wrapped her arms and legs around her son. She could feel his sperm flooding her pussy, and it was the most erotic sensation.

"Harry, I love you."

"I love you too, Mom."

They lay there for a while, holding each other, making out, Harry flexed his penis to make sure every drop was inside his mom.

"I can't believe I'm so attracted to you."

"Me neither, Mom."

"Are you sure the drug isn't still in our system?"

"No, it's been hours. It's gone. We're sober."

Harry pulled out and lay next to his mom, they were both completely spent.

"How are you feeling, Mom?"

"Wonderful."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I don't care that you're my son, that was amazing. I don't think I've ever felt like that. I don't even know how to explain it. It was like my body was on fire, and I loved it."

"It was like that for me too."

"Harry, I have to come clean about something."

"What is it, Mom?"

"After work, I went and got a pregnancy test. It came back positive. It's only a few days and I'm already pregnant. It's almost impossible, but I retook the test multiple times."

Harry was shocked. His friend was right, the drugs must have caused his mother to become fertile enough to be impregnated almost instantly.

"Oh, my god."

"It's ok, Sweety, we'll figure it out."

Harry thought about it for a moment. Maybe it was the way the drugs changed his personality, but he now believed he could take care of it. He was no longer a child, but a man, and he wanted to do what was right.

"Ok, Mom, we can do this. I'll help you raise the baby."

"Really?"

"Sure. I mean, it's not ideal, but we can do this. It's not like we didn't expect it, and we are very lucky to have each other."

"I love you Honey, I'm so happy to have my son's baby inside me."

"I love you too, Mom."

As he held his pregnant mother, his mind began to drift. He couldn't believe his mom was already pregnant, and that he had made her pregnant. The idea of her being impregnated by his semen was incredibly erotic, and his cock began to grow.

His mother felt his erection and reached down to stroke him.

"Again?"

"Sorry, Mom."

"Don't be. Knowing I have your baby inside me is making me incredibly horny."

Jessica turned her head and kissed her son on the lips.

"Now get over here and fuck my brains out."

The End