Harry Herrick's Naked Summer Pt. 02

Story Info
Harry plans his first time with Ann.
1.5k words
4.7
2.6k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/16/2024
Created 05/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like mother like daughter I see."

I turned to see her mother standing a few feet away, still stark naked. She watched as her daughter carried on trying to swallow me whole.

"No darling," she said, "not like that. You need some variation. Use your tongue on his balls, lick the tip, it's very sensitive and you will drive him mad. You don't have to swallow his whole length to get him off. Let me show you."

To my amazement, and soon to my delight, she stepped forward and eased Ann's head away from my cock, before dropping to her knees alongside her daughter. She cupped my balls in one hand then bending forwards she licked my entire length from balls to tip before taking just the end between her teeth, nipping gently, making me groan in pure ecstasy. Then, she took me in to her mouth, not as far as I had seen her just before, but her tongue never stopped moving as she did it and I groaned again.

She pulled her head away, holding the base of my cock with one hand, squeezing gently.

"Try again like that. He won't take long now, and I wouldn't want to deprive you of all that young cum."

Ann took me in again, less frantic this time, her mother still holding my cock as she did so. This time she took it slower, licking and nipping as she took me deeper and deeper, her mother's hand still firmly clenched around the base.

"See, with your hand there, he can't go too deep unless you let him." Judith removed her hand and I felt Ann's replacing it. Judith stood and moved behind me, pressing her body against my back, reaching around to cup my balls in one hand, pinching a nipple with the other. I pushed even harder into Ann's mouth as she released her hand and gripped my thighs, nails digging in as she sucked me deeper. I felt myself coming hard and called out to warn her, but she held on and I emptied myself into her mouth. I groaned yet again as I kept on coming, thrusting into Ann's mouth, pushing back against Judith's naked body behind me, her hands squeezing my cheeks as Ann's raked my thighs.

Eventually I stopped. Ann sat back on her knees, wide eyed, cum dripping from her mouth.

"Don't waste that dear, swallow," said her mother, reaching around me to scoop some from her daughters mouth onto her finger, then hungrily licking it clean.

Helping her daughter to her feet, she said,

"You did quite well, Harry. Most boys your age having their first blow job would shoot the lot within seconds."

She took her daughter's hands, then kissed her on the cheek, licking the last traces of cum as she did so.

"Mum!" said Ann. "Don't do that. It was bad enough you joining in like that."

Her mother just laughed, then looked at me.

"I don't think Harry minded..."

I hadn't. To be honest, I had softened a bit when I first heard her voice, but after that I just went with the flow. Ann was gorgeous enough, but her Mum had everything she had and it was all there in plain sight. Feeling her erect nipples press into me as I came in her daughter's mouth was, well amazing.

Judith laughed again.

"No, he didn't mind," she said as she watched my drooping cock twitch under her gaze. "Now I think we should go inside and clean up. Harry dear, either pull those trousers up or lose your clothes. A man with his trousers round his ankles is not a sexy look. I have no problems seeing a naked young man around the house, but it's your choice."

I looked across at Ann, but she still seemed stunned by what had happened. Almost automatically I stepped out of my trousers, then pulled off my shirt. If being naked was required to see more of this sexy woman then I would be naked. Her mother looked me up and down.

"You'll do I think."

She took Ann by the arm and led her across the lawn to the rear of the house. I followed behind the pair of them, admiring her mother's naked backside alongside the equally attractive, although tightly wrapped, behind of her daughter. Her mother guessed I was looking at them and added an extra sway as she walked.

Once inside, she pointed down the hall.

"You can clean up in the bathroom down there. Have a shower if you want. I'll take Ann upstairs. I need to have a chat with my daughter. Once you're ready, go and sit in the courtyard. Don't get that sunburnt though."

I did as I was told, wondering what I was getting myself into. As I stood under the cool water of the shower, my wondering left me with another erection. I was trying to decide what to do with it, when the bathroom door opened and Ann stepped in.

"I'm sorry about Mum, Harry."

"I'm confused," I said. "Your Mum seems perfectly happy with us having sex, happy enough to even give a demonstration, but you didn't want her to know. Why?"

"Because I knew what would happen. She would barge in and take over. She always has to be in charge. She's been trying to take control of my sex life too. I was the total focus of her life after Dad left. She took over everything. I was to be protected and kept cocooned at all costs. She means well, but it was as if she was living her life vicariously through me. Then about three years ago she met Stewart, the one who was screwing her as we arrived and it was as if sex had suddenly been invented. Having discovered it for herself, she has become obsessed with getting me laid. She vets all my boy friends to see if they are suitable."

"Stewart is the pilot I mentioned. He flies people all over the world. This time he's off to China, then Australia and New Zealand with some American businessmen. That's why he's going to be away for so long. When he's here they are at it every minute they can get."

"She actually offered him to me for an 18th birthday present. I said no. He's pretty enough, but I wanted to decide for myself. I hadn't told her of my plans with you and I genuinely thought she would be in some hotel with him and we would have the place to ourselves."

She seemed suddenly to notice my hard on.

"Jeez, are you that quick to recover?"

"I've no idea," I said. "This is new to me too. I've never had one beautiful woman sucking my cock before, let alone two."

"She's fucked my boy friends before you know. That's how she gets rid of the ones she thinks are unsuitable. She just waggles her backside or flashes her boobs at them and they fall at her feet drooling. Then when she's had what she wanted she pats them on the head, tells them how great it's been, but it wouldn't be right to continue etc. and they go away smiling. Meanwhile I'm left playing with myself in my bedroom. She even showed me how to do that. Can you imagine it? A mother showing her daughter how to masturbate."

Unfortunately I could imagine it all too well and my cock twitched. She saw it and laughed, but without humour.

"She likes you and approves of us being friends, but now she knows about us she will probably try to fuck you too. I don't think she'll be able to stop herself."

She stopped talking. I could see she was on the edge of tears.

"I'll go and get your clothes from the garden. Once you've had your shower, you might as well go. Our plans for today have been ruined anyway. I wish I hadn't got so worked up watching them. She might not have found us."

She smiled ruefully.

"I was imagining it was you and me doing that."

"So was I."

"Are you sure you weren't imagining you were in Stewart's position?"

"Your Mum is extremely hot and in different circumstances I would have loved to be him, but it was you I had in my head."

"Oh Harry."

She hugged me to her, my still hard cock pressing into her. She stepped back and eyed me up and down, as if she had only just noticed my nakedness.

"You know you are quite fit yourself."

She seized my cock in her hand.

"Its a shame to waste that, but you'll have to deal with it yourself."

She ran from the room, but was soon back with my clothes. She dropped them on a chair and left again without speaking. I finally finished my shower, letting things subside naturally, and got dressed.

I was on my way to the front door when I heard Judith's voice behind me.

"Are you just going to leave without saying anything? I thought you had better manners than that."