Harry Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

It had been a big day for Harry that included the agony of being at Amy's burial service and talking all afternoon to people and drinking too much whisky and, he yawned, there were times when even old guys needed to have a good sleep.

Fuck breast cancer. Why did it have to kill damn fine women, in his case the woman he'd married and cherished for all those years?

Harry had a good sleep and after a pee decided to just sit quietly and reflect. Now where had he broken off last night? Oh yeah, the birthday party. That was the beginning of the black period in his life.

* * *

Although the Times published six days a week, when Harry finished high school he fortunately joined the Kingston Rugby Football Club based in the suburb of Kingston simply because two of his closest friends lived in Kingston, considered to be the wealthiest suburb in the city. He had to cycle quite a way to get there because his family lived in a poorer area, within half a mile from the noisy port and the fertilizer works was in the industrial area just to the south-west of the port.

Although the family was no longer scratching for money, his parents had no plans to move from the house built by Harry's grandfather and his father who'd just left primary school and didn't go on to high school. His mom and dad had purchased the house from his grandparents at the time his mom became pregnant for the first time. Harry considered the six and a half mile cycle to the football club was great for fitness. If he were injured there always was someone to drive him and his cycle home.

It was fortunate he chose Kingston because six months after he joined and was doing well, playing as a winger in the Seniors B team, Toby Alton Bassett was elected club president. Toby was rather unpopular while at the same time was hugely respected because of past services to the club. As a young guy Toby had become the best halfback in the club's history and began playing for the club's top senior team at the age of seventeen.

He went to university in Wellington to obtain a BA and played halfback for University A and in his final two years there gain a trial for selection to the national team but the competition edged him out on both occasions. He returned to Rutherford and the club accepted him back with open arms and he began working as a reporter at the Times, then owned by his family who later sold the publishing company to a group of investors. Toby returned to the Kingston club and was immediately selected as halfback for the Senior A and played there for the next eight years, during which time Kingston dominated the other city rugby clubs and twice won the provincial premier championship. By that time Toby was team captain and was brilliantly masterminding tactics on field.

Toby was senior club selector when young Harry joined the club and Toby recognized the winger's talents and picked him for a trial with the Senior B team. Harry was off to a good start and scored twice between the goalposts that day, cutting back in from the wing and jinking in through opposing players combining speed and his ability to step sideways off either foot to elude groping tacklers.

A couple of months later Toby offered Harry a job as cadet report on the newspaper now owned by an investment company and Toby had been appointed editor. As a result of that rugby link, Toby make it quite clear that Harry had been recruited as a Monday to Friday reporter, leaving him free to play rugby in winter and to maintain his fitness level up through summer by being a volunteer surf lifesaver and competing in their constant training sessions and rugged competitions with other clubs at surf carnivals.

On the morning of Amy's birthday party, Harry played rugby on the wing for the senior A team and within five minutes of the game starting dived for a loose ball and collided head-on with a big Maori defender. That player rubbed his head and went back to his position while play halted and medics attended vainly to stop the blood flow from at big cut on Harry's head. Harry was carted off the field on a stretcher and taken to a nearby medical center to have the cut stitched. Harry's father arrived to take him and his bike home and was told to watch his son for the effects of possible concussion and that meant checking him through the night.

On the drive home, Ted looked at the bandaging around his son's head.

"We'll stop to pick up your loan suit eh?"

"That doc said I need 48 hours in bed and to be watched for concussion."

"Look that's just being cautious. You've been looking forward to going to this party. What we must do is to say nothing about possible concussion to you mum and then you'll be free to go to the party. Just sleep till evening and if you feel okay then go to the bit bash at the Orient."

"Yeah dad, great idea."

Harry arrived at the party in a great suit but because he was wearing a head bandage was shunned by most people as if he had an infectious disease.

Amy's mom Jocelyn Wiseman came up to him mouthing sympathy and then flattened her breasts against his chest and mashed his lips with a wet kiss while murmuring, "Oh you beautiful sexy boy."

Only then did Harry realize she was drunk.

"Hi Harry," greeted Amy, darting in to give him a quick kiss on the cheek and then stepping back and saying the obvious, "What did you do to your head?"

He said he cut himself shaving. She gave him a funny look and turned away to greet someone else. He put the wrapped typewriter on the table for birthday presents and grabbed a beer off a tray carried by a waitress and she asked, "What did you do to your head" and he replied, "Her husband came home unexpectedly and hit me with a hammer."

She hurried off, looking back at him nervously.

So that was the extent of conversation most people had with him.

Amy excitedly opened presents in front of onlookers and when she ripped the paper off the encased typewriter she shouted, "Omigod, a Swiss-made Hermes, the Rolls Royce of portable typewriters."

She scratched around and only then did Harry realize he'd not put in a card.

She called, "Who gave me this?"

The lush she called mother, being held up by Amy's father, said, "I saw Harry come in with that present."

"Oh Harry darling," Amy called sweetly. "Where are you?"

Someone pushed Harry forward and Amy dashed up to him but skidded to a halt and said, "Thanks a million. That is a very expensive present. You must really like me" and then turned back to the table to resume opening gifts.

A guy and a woman came up to Harry and both said hi.

"Hi."

The attractive and busty woman said, "I'm Amy's big sister Jo-May Curtis and this is my husband Russell.

"Oh hi guys, Amy had mentioned she had a big sister."

"Yeah well we live in Wellington and so are more or less out of touch with the family."

"That's a shame. What do you do Russell?"

"I'm parliamentary secretary for the member of Parliament for Southern Lakes District."

"Oh that must be an important job."

"Some think so. If you'll excuse me I'll chase after another drink."

Jo-May stayed to chat and was swaying a little.

"God I wish there was somewhere I could freshen up. We had a family dinner before coming her and more drinks before that."

Harry became Gentleman Harry. "Look I've taken a room here tonight. I'll go and fetch the key. You wait at the elevators."

"That's very kind of you Harris."

"Harry."

"Oh whoopsie."

Harry wasn't sure if there were two keys for each room and didn't know the name Amy has used to book the room. He asked for the key for the room for Mr Harry Boone.

"Mr and Mrs Harry Boone, yes here we are. Do you wish to take Mrs Boone's key? She didn't take it when she registered."

"Um no thanks."

He went to the elevators and went to hand the key to Jo-May but she said he better accompany her because she wasn't a bona fide guest. Harry wasn't sure what that had to do going to a room to pee and wash her face.

During the next three or four minutes as they rode up one level and then walked to the room Jo-May led the conversation and chatted about everything except her family.

They entered the room and she headed straight for the bathroom and didn't close the door. Harry heard her twinkle and smiled, wondering if the other part of it was well used. He looked out of the window and saw nothing much and sat on the chair and wished Jo-May would give him a look at her breasts.

Five minutes later Jo-May wandered out totally nude and said she better lie down for a while.

Harry got his eyeballs back into their sockets, having really appreciated seeing the breasts, the best he'd ever seen uncovered.

"Join me on the bed after grabbing a towel Harry."

"What was that?"

"Grab a towel and join me on the bed and then dab my brow when I tell you."

Harry screwed up his nose and thought why hadn't she said dab her tits, er her breasts.

As he arrived back with the towel poor Harry was suckered. He'd had the occasional female at the rugby club come on to him but being seasoned camp followers they were right up front and say something like, 'Let's go outside and find somewhere where we can fuck' and he'd follow the female eagerly like a puppy.

He'd never met anyone as devious as Jo-May.

"Harry don't get on the bed with that lovely suit jacket. You'll crease it."

That was good advice. He took the jacket off and placed it carefully over the back of the chair.

"Oh take your pants off while you there. You've wearing underpants aren't you?"

"Yeah," said Harry who by this time was becoming suspicious.

But that eased when Jo-May didn't say and remove his tie and shirt as well in case he creased them. And she wasn't feeling well and that's why she was taking a rest. His mom often took a rest if she had a headache. Everything appeared in order.

As he sat beside Amy's sister and eyed the breasts she said, "Do you like big tits Harris?"

He didn't say it's Harry because he was still dumfounded she'd called them tits.

"Yeah they are okay," he said, thinking it was best to throttle back.

"Oh," she said, sounding disappointed.

He decided to compliment her. "You have a very athletic body."

"Well I put a lot into it forming my body like that. I play in the forwards as a North Island field hockey rep."

"Fair go you must be good?"

"I'm really good Harry," she said huskily, getting his name right that time.

He mused yeah but really good only at hockey?

"Feel the development of my upper thigh muscle Harry."

He moved in a bit tentatively and eyeing her hairy vulva could see the protruding lips.

"Up more Harry."

"Not up here Harry," she said, taking his hand and dropping it right on to her vulva and she kept her hand over his, applying downward pressure.

"Play with it Harry," she said, pulling her hand away and he knew she wanted him to fuck her.

Christ she was married. Oh shit and she was Amy's sister. How the hell had he landed in this situation? He felt faint.

"What is it Harry."

"I feel faint."

"Oh that will be your head injury," she said rolling away.

"Here lie back on to the pillows."

Harry felt relieved. He could be out of this compromising situation within a couple of minutes.

He rested on the pillows and closed his eyes momentarily and opened them in shock, becoming aware Jo-May was struggling to pull down his underpants. Her lusty look had the immediate effect of springing his penis erect and he watched almost mesmerized as her mouth opened wide and with drool streaming she placed her wide-opened mouth over the turgidly erect penis and he felt it encased in warm, moving membrane and tongue and experienced exquisite pleasure.

Disappointment flared for him when she spat out his penis after thirty seconds. Oh given an hour of that sucking and tongue dabbing and scraping teeth and he'd adored her for ever, er for at least a couple of minutes while the after-glow diminished.

Thump. She landed her full weight on him.

He looked up in alarm. How was he going to get away with her sitting astride him?

Eh?

Jesus she was pushing his penis into her vagina.

Harry was overcome in a hot flush. How could he get out of there while she was doing that?

She was facing away from him and she wobbled about drawing her knees back under her butt and then she began lifting and dropping, lifting and dropping...and suddenly he didn't want to go anywhere. He was being fucked!

Oh it wasn't very sexy with her facing away from him like that and not talking but his penis felt it was being clutched in a velvet glove. He felt his dick was where it was meant to be.

But that euphoria was blown asunder.

He heard the door open and, with his mouth open in lust as he tried to thrust upwards on Jo-May's downward drop, he saw framed in the doorway Amy and her mother. He watched stunned and their jaws dropped and then looked stunned.

"Jo-May," they shouted almost in unison.

He knew he didn't have a chance of remaining unidentified.

Amy, obviously getting her mouth closed again, opened it to scream, "Harry!" and begin wailing.

Jo-May had looked around at them but hadn't stopped.

Harry reached around and grabbed a big handful of breast and pulled it sideways and called, "Stop."

"Ejaculate," she called.

Huh?

The door slammed shut and their unexpected witnesses had gone. Jo-May tried to continue but it was no use; the erection was deflating fast.

Jo-May whined, "Why did those stupid women have to arrive right then?"

Harry said he didn't invite them.

"Now they know you were fucking me," she spat.

Huh?

"They are so stupid. I wanted you to try to impregnate me. My husband hasn't managed to do it."

"But I don't want a baby at my age."

"You fool, my only need for you is your semen."

"Oh. I really think you should have said."

"And what would have been your reply?"

"Possibly I might have said no way."

"Exactly."

"But if you had shown me your breasts I might have been consented to be seduced."

"Are you serious?"

"I think so. Tits like that can be a pretty powerful persuader."

Jo-May began dressing and Harry took the last lingering glance at those tits. If she could call them tits well so could he.

As he was pulling on his suit jacket she wrote something down.

"Here's my phone number in Wellington. Give me a call if you get down that way. I'll arrange it so there's no coitus interruptus. If someone other that me answers your call ask is that the fish shop. We get a lot of wrong calls with people wanting to order fish and chips; they transpose one of the digits."

"How interesting, thanks," said Harry who figured he knew what interruptus was but had no idea was coitus meant. A coil of something perhaps? His mum would know.

"Are you going back into the party?"

"No way."

"Yeah good idea as my husband Russell might suspect something. My mom and sister won't blabber because they are both a little scared of me. That's why I'm virtually the outcast of the family. I get drunk, smoke cigars sometimes and fuck indiscriminately. The family regards that behavior as unacceptable for some reason. I guess it's because we have different moral standards. I set my moral by what I think rather than what I'm told they should be."

"I can understand that," Harry said to indicate he understood what she was saying but it seemed a rather lax approach. "You did the right thing by moving to a larger city."

"Bloody oath."

He was amazed she could swear like that. He'd understood it just wasn't done for a female to speak like that. She should know; Amy had told him her sister was twenty-six.

Harry walked into the office on Monday morning and Mr Bassett was waiting for him.

"Into my office Boone."

The tone told Harry this wouldn't be an unexpected grading promotion.

"You despicable rat. He's your termination money. Sign here and get out of my sight."

"What is the reason for this Bassett? Harry was riled so called the editor by his surname.

"Leading mayoral candidate Mr Wiseman has demanded you be dismissed and be told to leave the city. He wants no scandal associated with his family."

"Is this about what his wife saw on Saturday night?"

"Yes you corrupted asshole. Jo-May is my niece."

"Talk to me again like that you little jerk and I'll floor you."

Toby backtracked quickly. "Let's be reasonable about this. Please just go quietly. I'm under orders to make it happen."

"Under orders from whom?"

"My boss. Lionel Wiseman is chairman of the company that owns this publishing company."

"Oh Jesus. So you are not really putting the boot into me?"

"No I would have just ranted and told you to behave, that you simply cannot go around having sex with my married niece and other wives."

"No other wives have invited me to have sex with them unless some of those loose women at the club are married."

"Well if you wait to be asked you'll go without but enough of that. Now answer carefully; are you refusing to leave the city?"

Harry had no intention of leaving the city so said yes.

"Ah a good answer. Here is the portable typewriter I've been asked to return to you and Mr Wiseman said if you refuse to leave town then he asks would a thousand dollars be incentive enough to change your mind?"

"Crikey it sure would. I could buy a car."

"Well here's the money in cash. I suggest you find another newspaper. Here's my first-rate reference and is well deserved."

Ten minutes later Harry had said goodbye to everyone (Amy had not come in to the office) and was out in the street, feeling he was a rich young man. He balanced the typewriter on the handlebars of his bike and rode home.

His mom cried when he told her the news. Harry slept all afternoon and when he was having a beer with his father and brother his mom told them about Harry's dismissal and the reason for it.

"Isn't that adultery?" asked his brother.

"Yeah."

"What was she like and did she have all her clothes off?"

Their dad cracked his knuckles and the brothers sat quietly and sipped beer.

A discussion on Harry's future continued during dinner and finally his mom said, "The sensible thing to do is to go to Wellington and attend university and take a part-time job to support yourself."

Harry had to agree that was better than anything he and his father and brother had come up with. He was going to mention the thousand dollars and give them each $100 but then thought he could skip buying a car and live on that money.

To Be Continued...