Harry’s Girlfiriend

Story Info
A young man named Harry and his open relationship with Kat.
6.1k words
4.63
27.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note: this story contains futanari and some rather ludicrous sizes, though nothing like the Aline series or F is always Bigger. Aline ch2 is still coming as is F is always bigger ch 9

"OH SHIT!!!"

My famous last words before busting my nuts in toe curling fashion. For a good 20 seconds, rope after rope of cum shot out of me, into the eager mouth of my lover. Catherine, or Kat as my little minx loved to be called, dutifully slurped at my rod. In my orgasmic throes, I looked down to this little pole polisher, her round hazel eyes locking with mine in a loving gaze, her plump lips curling at the edges into a smile...one I knew all too well. She ramped up her milking to that truly next level ish, the Gawk 9000 Mickey Deluxe if you will. For the next few seconds, my name would have been more fitting if it were "F-22 Raptor" or "A-10 Warthog" as my voice grew louder and louder due to her machinations.

Driving herself to the base, Kat hollowed her cheeks as she sucked everything she could out of me. Agonizingly slow, she drug her lips up my shaft, revealing more and more of the throbbing shaft. Kat cooed once, with a pop, my cock was freed from her lips. Her eyes zeroed in on its form as it wagged in front of her, bobbing and swaying in time with my heartbeat. Gripping my schmeat, she bit her lips as she smacked herself in the face with it, slightly longer than her forearm and fatter than her wrist, it left a meaty thud as it collided with her.

"Kat, aren't you going to be late for work?" I asked while practically fighting her off. She sat on her haunches with a huff as I stuffed myself back into my gray sweatpants. "Why don't you let me have any fun, Harry?" Kat asked as she stood up from the floor. Brushing herself off, she made her way towards our bedroom door, a soft burp preceding her out of the door. The next 20 minutes was a blur as we both, in a flurry, got ready for our day. Tossing our work outfits back and forth to each other, teamwork definitely made our rushed routine work. She looked absolutely stunning in her scrubs, though she hated me telling her this. Her plump chest straining against the ceil colored fabric, her shapely hips apparent even in the loose fitting apparel. Seeing each other off to our day jobs took some time however, as though Kat was still in a bit of a sour mood since I cut her time short with "Paco", she was still affectionately clingy as always. Though her constant shifting during our farewell embrace was a telltale sign that she was a bit pent up and likely up for a very...long day.

Little does Catherine know, today is the day I plan to give her a surprise of surprises. See as a couple, we occasionally partake in the past time of swinging. Though she's only interested in participating with only other females as she, by her own admission, doesn't mind sharing me with other women...but has no intention of giving herself to another man. She has...other reasons...for her preference for women, and I fully plan to help her explore those avenues. I'd do anything for Kat, as I know she would do anything for me.

I had been planning this night for quite some time, using the "fuckboi" tactics I had picked up from years past in high school, to spread my net in ways I would have never dreamed when I was younger. I fully took advantage of the immorality and depravity us millennials have in common. It also didn't hurt that I was packing an absolute unit, though I should thank my dad...well my biological dad if I can call her that.

My mother was rather adventurous before she met my step dad Terrence. Heather, my "father", is a futanari, essentially a whole new gender that shares 90% of their anatomy with biological women, excluding a few extra bits. A still rather rare occurrence in our world, Futa's make up ~1 percent of the population. Quite a few people call them freaks, but they're just regular people like you and me...well, with extra parts. By extra parts, I mean that aside from a fully functioning uterus vagina, they also have a penis and testicles. Futa's generally have a ridiculous libido, refractory periods for them are practically non-existent. The parts that they do share with men however, make most men look infantile in comparison. Even the average Futa is packing something that looks like an angry python choking on an apple after swallowing two grapefruits, and the mess they can leave...I feel their pain on that. I inherited what's called the F-gene from my father, though I'm considered near the apex of what the gene can do for men, by futa standards I'd be a bit below average.

Using my meaty advantages I met Sophia, a new partner I was intending to finally introduce to Kat. I had taken the day off of work to get things prepared for the evening so to speak. Buying a few boxes of condoms, which got me quite a few odd stares from the clerk at the local Walgreens, I grabbed a few pizzas from a local Italian restaurant and the night was set up.

At around 6 pm, my doorbell rang followed by a text by Sophia, 'I'm outside!' the text read. Opening my front door, I was greeted by a beautiful woman. The setting sun dancing off of her olive skin, her luscious hair cascading over her shoulders in vibrant waves. Her plump lips curled back into an intoxicating smile, one that radiates a warmth that would melt the polar ice caps. I invited her inside and we had caught up on her day. An early morning shift she had traded with her coworker was a bit more work than she had thought. An influx of entitled Karens bringing their spoiled Shitzu's and Pomeranians to be groomed. Despite an actual cosmetology degree and several years of experience, of course these social media princesses knew more about the job than she did, and they strove to make it well known to her. She vented to me over several slices of pizza (I knew she was a degenerate when she had asked for pineapple and ham), and a few episodes of Squid Game...Sub of course because we're not animals.

Sophia of course knew about my rather open relationship with Kat, it was an early point of contention, as she herself wanted what Kat affectionately called "Paco" to herself. It took a rather tedious amount of discourse to open her up to the concept of sharing. Kat however had no idea of who Sophia even was, which in my opinion will make her surprise even better. Getting our "nerd on", Sophia and I relaxed, cuddling on my sofa, getting into the second season of The Witcher. Though I'm certain it was an accident in the moment, her hand fell, brushing against the head of my dick that lay dormant in my sweatpants. The air was charged in the moment, a crossroads lay in front of her. To take her chance and begin what she had truly come over for, or to call it an honest mistake in the moment and continue to relax in the vibe. Of course I can't blame her for her decision, after the day she had, I could understand her need to work it out, so to speak. Gently caressing the head, she felt her way down my crotch, mirroring a similar action, bringing her luscious lips up my neck, tracing her trail with soft kissed and sensual nibbles until she came face to face with me.

Sophia pressed her lips to mine, the sweet and subtle taste of strawberries seeping into my mouth. Her hands framing my face as she scrambled up my form, practically mounting me there on my couch. Her breaths ragged, lust rising in her in the moment, she ground her hips into my lap. "Please baby, I've been thinking about this all week." She hoarsely whispered into my ear. Forcing her tongue into my mouth, she wrangled mine from its own home, softly suckling upon it before moaning into my mouth. Sophia pulled back finally for a breath of fresh air, the raging lust practically pouring from her visage, her eyelids low, the look in her eyes themselves mirroring a predator preparing to pounce upon its prey.

"I don't think I can wait any more Harry, I'm already addicted to the feeling of you stretching me open." She said as she tore off her top, throwing it to the wayside. "I came here for my fix, and you're going to give it to me!"

I reached up and grabbed her long hair, wrapping it around my hand as I tugged it, pulling her head backwards. This elicited a sharp hiss and a husky moan from her. "Yessssss" She hissed as I gave her a taste of her treatment for the night. I latched onto her exposed neck, suckling and biting along the surface, leaving a myriad of marks across her skin. My other hand snaking down her back, into her shorts, grabbing a handful of ass and gripping it tightly. Sophia groaned as she grinded against my lap, a soft squelching sound arising from the friction as her juices began to wet her garments.

"You're going to get everything you want and more." I said in a low growl, tightening my grip on her hair. Sophia bit her lip as she mewled. In one fell swoop, I scooped her up, she instinctively wrapped her legs around me. I released her hair as my other hand dropped down to her ass, scratching her back along the way. A fire burned in her eyes. Wrapping her arms around my shoulders and digging her claws into my back, she came in for a kiss again, deeper and with a burning passion as if air wasn't a necessity. I carried her from the living room to me and Kat's bedroom. I tossed Sophia casually on the bed, as she hit the sheets, she chuckled, quickly reorienting herself to sit on the edge of the bed.

I hooked my thumbs into my sweatpants, swiftly throwing them down to my ankles my soft cock slapping away between my thighs. Dangling around 7 inches from my crotch, with the thickness of a soda can, her eyes immediately locked onto it. As I took off my shirt, I heard the creaking of springs and the feeling of slender fingers wrapping around my dick. As sight once again became me, I gasped softly. Sophia sensually kissed the head of my cock, her other hand caressing my peach sized balls. She squeezed them softly as she sucked the head into her mouth, rolling her tongue over the head, lapping at everything she could in the moment. As blood began to flow into it, it slowly grew fatter and longer with each pulse of my heartbeat. Her fingers slowly grew apart. Sophia moaned as her grew in her mouth, inching closer to her throat with each second, before pushing into the back of throat. Rapidly moving her head back and forth, she took what she could. Audibly slurping away at the head and a few inches of the shaft, her slobber and drool poured around the corners of her mouth, drizzling across her pert breasts and stomach. I moaned as I reached full mast, a full 14 inches of man-meat stretching from my body, not even half of my length sawing in and out of her mouth.

I pushed Sophia back before I grabbed a condom, a Roma XL, grunting as the latex device fit rather snugly around the shaft, each roll increasing the feeling of compression I felt as it stretched down a little more than 80% of my shaft. Sophia was already in position, face down, ass up on my bed with her legs spread open. She wagged her ass in the air, her shorts darkened considerably at the crotch as she was absolutely soaked, her fluids leaving trails down her thighs. I pulled her shorts over her hips, practically peeling her sopping panties away from her drooling snatch. Her shorts fell to the floor with a plop, as I looked back up to her form, her left arm was snaked below her, spreading her pussy lips open. Who was I to deny her any more than I already have?

I lined up my cock, pressing against my target, feeling her cunt slowly give way. Several inches sank into Sophia, who moaned loudly at the intrusion, her head collapsing onto the bed. Another push and a little more than half of my length dissapeared into her sopping hole. Groaning at the feeling of being stuffed, I thought to give her a bit of a break. To my surprise, she almost immediately began shaking her hips, dragging her cunt back and forth over a few inches of cock, breathing heavily and ragged as she did, clearly working herself up to the first of many climaxes. I felt a smile spread across my face, her behavior in many ways mirrored the love of my life's in many ways. Her voracious sexual appetite, and her drunken stupor like behavior when on the receiving end of my cock, like it was all they could ever want in the world and taking it was everything to them. I held Sophia's hips in place before slowly, but surely, pushing forward seeking to bury myself to the hilt. Her back arched higher and higher as she screamed into the mattress, her knuckles turning white from her gripping the sheets tightly. I felt the ring of her cervix resist me momentarily, before it was steadily forced deeper inside her by my cock. She squealed, her orgasm rocking her, her cunt squeezing at me, trying to milk me.

The feeling of her tight, drenched pussy was magnificent even though the feeling was slightly dulled by the condom that was constricting my penis. I sighed deeply, the feeling of my own climax approaching. With some effort, I pulled back my hips, her folds clinging to my shaft as it was pulled from its writhing sheathe, before driving it back home, ripples spreading across her ass like a disturbed lake. Slowly, the strokes became faster and easier as she opened up to me, her moans rising to shrieks, another climax rapidly approaching her. At once I hilted, my fingers digging into her hips enough to bruise. My balls clenched, I groaned as my cum shot through me. For nearly half a minute rope after rope attempted to shoot into Sophia, if it were not for the condom ballooning as it collected every drop.

My bedroom door creaked, the first part of the evening was over, behind me at the door with confusion apparent on her face, was Kat.

"H-Harry..." She started, "What the hell is going on!?" She half shouted. Her cheeks flushing red.

I slowly drug my cock out of Sophia, her folds clinging to me, desperately trying to pull me back inside. With a soft pop it came free, before the balloon on the end of the condom got stuck. With a slight tug, it came free, swollen to the size of a large apple, it dangled. Sophia's juices ran in rivers off of my cock, Kay's eyes immediately locking on to it. "Harry, what are you doing?" She asked again

"I thought I'd surprise you babe," I started as I approached her. "I've been working on this for a while." Kat furrowed her brow? Her thighs rubbing together as she continued to stare at my crotch, her eyes darting back and forth between it and the now twitching hole between Sophia's legs.

"I-if that's what you wanted...all you had to do was ask babe. I don't mind sharing." She said whilst composing herself. Before she could speak again, I cut her off. "I wanted to do something special for you this time Kat." The look of confusion returned to her face at my statement, her form radiating insecurity and unsureness, as if she knew what I was suggesting.

"Harry, we talked about this...I don't think I can...Can't we do it as always?" She asked meekly. "Kat, whenever we do this you play the part of the girl." I said, she looked away from me, her hands fidgeting. "While I love that part of you, I want you to at least know what it feels like on the other side." I could feel her resistance crumbling, the scene before her whittling away at her sense of reason.

"I see the way you've looked at our other partners, how you've been stealing glances into Sophia's sopping cunt." I stated, enunciating the last word specifically and intentionally, eliciting a blushful response from the meek woman. "You want her even more badly than I do, show me how bad you want it baby...it can all be yours." Kat moved her hands that had been covering her crotch. Revealing a rather large bulge straining the Ceil fabric of her scrubs. I pulled Kat in for a kiss as I pulled down her pants. A meaty tube of flesh flopped out, slapping against a pair of even larger orbs. Her face flushed as our lips met. Kat's hands came down, stripping the condom from my cock, tossing it to the hardwood floor. She gently stroked my cock.

As we embraced each other in our passionate kiss, her own smaller cock lay against mine pinned between our stomachs, with mine pressing into the bottom of her tits. Each passing moment, I could feel her blood rushing into its fully flaccid form. It lurched upwards, hitting her breasts and curving to the side. Her cock began twitching in time with her heart beat, continuing to swell. It lurched again, shoving her breasts aside as it stiffened. Now reaching inches past my own cock, it was thicker than my own arm, the head nearly twice the size of my fist. I reached down to grab at her balls, a single orb was too large to fully grasp with one hand as each one was the size of a large cantaloupe. Inch thick veins spread beneath the skin of her cock, which pulsed. Kat finally broke off from the kiss for a breath of fresh air. Her cock throbbed as it grew once again finally reaching full mast. The head of her cock bumping into our chins, it was several times larger than my fists. As long as my arm, her cock looked angry, the massive tube of her urethra was slightly wider than my cock itself.

A look of intense lust overtook her eyes as she pulled me in for another kiss. Though her fat cockhead stood between us. Instead we opted to use it as our proxy, sucking, nibbling and licking across its surface, it's pungent and oddly sweet aroma filling my sinuses. Kat moaned, her pleasure heightening, in turn her tip opened, belching several quarts of clear pre-cum across our faces. It was rather fruity in taste, surely thanks to her diet. We lapped up as much as we could, practically fighting to take the source of our beloved nectar into our mouths. My jaw ached terribly as I tried to fit it in. In one swoop, she completely engulfed her cockhead and several inches of her shaft, slurping away at it. I moved to the nightstand to grab a condom for her. Enxank brand condoms, specifically made for Futa's, and the kind I had bought for her were XXL. Coming up for air and with no object to support it, Kat's cock fell, hovering parrallel at a 15 degree angle. It steadily leaked pre-cum from the tip in droves. I managed to wrangle it, pressing her tip into the opening of the condom. Though it was several times the size of the one I was wearing, the fit was still incredibly snug, taking quite a fair bit of effort to roll it down her shaft. It looked to be biting into the plump flesh of her shaft with each roll, until it ran out. At nearly 17 inches, it was fully extended leaving the remaining fair few inches unprotected.

Kat lifted her cock as she approached Sophia, dropping her meat on her ass, a resounding thud left a sizeable red mark across her cheeks. Kat pulled back, before lining her tip up with Kat's pussy. The head of her cock touching both sides of her spread thighs, completely dwarfing the opening. Kat took a deep breath, calming her mounting nerves before pushing forward. Sophia grunted, Kat's cock bending upwards as the point of entry resisted. With a loud squelch and the sound of the wind being driven out of a person, the head of Kat's cock speared into the woman. Kat's eyes lost focus as she raised a hand to her face, biting a finger, her gaze distant. Kat's cock straightened out as almost half her length sunk into Sophia.

"I-I didn't know it felt this good." Kat half whispered.. "It's so tight, so warm..." Sophia was practically hyperventilating as she was stretched beyond what she had thought possible, alternating between rapid breaths and deep groans. Quickly reaching my maximum depth, Kat stopped her advance. I wanted her to feel the full effect of her first time being the penetrator, I just needed to give her a little push.

"Don't stop there babe, you have to use everything you have, I mean..." I said, taking up a position behind her, my dick spreading her ass cheeks apart. Kat's head whipped around almost unnervingly as she stared into my eyes whimpering. She immediately arched her back, offering her sopping pussy to me. Before I could even thrust into her, Kat slammed her ass into crotch, making my cock smash into her cervix. Her head shot up, she bit her lip, whimpering at the feeling of being filled. She started her own pace of trying to hump back against me, the sounds of skin slapping filled the room as she threw that ass back at me in record speed. On each out stroke, I closed the gap, keeping more and more inside of her. Her moans grew louder and her short movements became more frantic. I slowly walked her forward, reseating her in Sophia to her previous depth. Sophia screamed, she came at the intrusion, her hands spasming, frantically gripping the bed sheets. I truly in earnest began to thrust into Kat, ripples spread across her ass at the impacts. Reaching around her form, with one hand, I cupped a breast, kneading its supple expanse in my hand. With the other hand, I reached up, wrapping it around her throat, slowly applying pressure as my thrusts grew more forceful. Taking in labored breaths, she began to moan and whimper, saying my name and calling for the Holy Spirit at a rapidly increasing pace.

12