Harry’s Girlfiriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking her forward again, Sophia cried out, screaming as Kat's cock forced her cervix and womb deeper inside her. One final push, caused Sophia to white knuckle grip the sheets, silently screaming as the last of Kat's cock was stuffed into her obscenely stretched pussy. Kat was nearly in hysterics at the moment, seemingly forgetting about her cock or the other woman in the room who was currently serving as her pocket pussy. Kat's eyes were rolling back into her head as she wheezed, moaning more than she had oxygen for, her thrusts back against me growing slower and more awkward, her pussy spasming across my shaft. I used my thrusts to fuck Sophia through Kat who squealed at the overstimulation. Sophia cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure as she came harder than ever before against Kat, her legs frantically shaking and thundering against the sheets. Kat was practically pulling Sophia's pussy inside out with each thrust, before forcing it all back inside, her wetness splashing everywhere around and under them.

Kat's whole body tensed, her face turning red...the calm before the storm. With a slow hiss of an inhale, she moaned hoarsely the pitch rising to a shrill shriek. Her balls barreled towards her as she came. Sophia groaned as her stomach rapidly began to expand, Sophia twitched in time with each fat rope that shot into the quickly expanding condom. Her cum filled belly pressed against the mattress, spreading out. Finally, after nearly a minute and a half, Kat relaxed, collapsing back against me. Her chest heaved as she continued taking deep breaths, the experience taking a toll on her, Futa orgasms are often quite a few times more intense than the orgasms of men or women. I pulled Kat back with me, pulling her out of Sophia who twitched violently as the residual throes of pleasure rippled through her. Pulling out her womb, Kat's cockhead was lodged inside and the ring of her cervix refused to let it go. With a forceful tug, it popped free. Free of her womb and free from the condom with was firmly planted inside of Sophia, the remainder hanging out of her bulbously prolapsed womb freely poured gravy thick off white cum across the bed.

"That felt fucking amazing!" Cat shouted, her voice still hoarse from the prior events. Her cock bobbed, throbbing angrily as it belched the residual few quarts of cum left inside it, across our floor. She bit her lip as she looked back at me with lust filled eyes. "Can we do that thing I like?" She asked. Clearly she wasn't going to take no for an answer. She whipped around, pressing the tips of our cocks against each other. Kat squealed as my cock dissapeared inside hers, causing her already massive cock to thicken as it was stretched out by a foreign intruder. God...as much as I don't like the aching feeling of what inevitably comes next...her cock felt positively orgasmic. Tighter than any orifice should be, her constantly leaking pre cum gave enough lubrication to make penetration a trivial matter. The deeper I sank, the better it felt, the folds and squeezing of her cock growing more intense. Once hilted we were both breathing heavily trying our best not to mutually blow right there.

Our hips were a blur for the next several minutes, Both of us clearly holding on for dear life. I was the first to not be able to last, my legs buckled as I busted the fattest nut of my life. Kat bit her lip, her hands tracing her neck with her fingers clenching, digging into her skin. Her face flushed red as a vein popped out on her forehead. "Oh shit..." famous last words said by yours truly.

Kat's balls scrunched, her cock flared from base to tip. Before I was even done with mine, Kat's orgasm started. I yelped, my cock stinging from the feeling of it being stretched open. Off-white spurts of gravy thick cum spurt out from around the base of my cock, splattering up my stomach and onto our wood floors. Her cum flooded into me, it felt heavy and burning hot. My balls ached terribly, mid contraction my left testicle suddenly swelled before the right one followed suit. My own orgasm was pushed onwards throughout hers, each contraction adding to the intense throbbing and aching feel of them growing as she pushed my own cum back into me and flooded my balls with her own deluge of batter. Further and further they stretched until they grew larger than hers, each one the size of a large honeydew melon. Finger thick veins spread across them as they pulsed angrily, shaking as the grew accustomed to their new size. Kat exhaled shakily, pulling back, her cock slid off rather gracefully. Her thick cum openly pouring off of my violently twitching cock. Her own member was left gaped open, drooling obscenely.

I groaned in a mix of pain and boosted pleasure. My balls clenched, my cock stung as it stretched open. I half shouted, as each fat rope shot from my cock for about a minute, a full quart shooting out of me, nearly 4 times my usual amount. My tip sore as it continued to twitch, refusing to lose its mast. Perhaps that was due to the gallons of cum pushing my loins well past their limit. Before I could register anything, Kat threw herself to the floor, in one swoop, effortlessly swallowing my dick to the base. My eyes fluttered, for a second I saw stars. My balls clenched again, again, she managed to wring a quart from me. I was losing the strength to carry on, though me member, which was firmly lodged deep in her throat, refused to soften up. Kat coaxed a few more from me with her throat before she threw me back upon the bed, landing close to Sophia. I sometimes forget how strong she is.

Kat mounted the creaking bed, her feet planted on either side of me. Her cunt dripped as it was absolutely soaked. She bit her lip as she sunk down my shaft, once she was fully seated, her eyes crossed, her mind briefly overloaded. To my astonishment, her already large balls gurgled before growing lopsided. The twin orbs slowly swelled, growing larger and heavier, slowly creeping up my torso. Stopping once they grew slightly larger than what she had inflated my own to, they shook, pulsating as they lay across my diaphragm. Her skin flushed red, She let out a loud husky groan, her cock throbbing in a way I'd never seen before. The thick veins that traced up it's length thickened even further. It smacked her chest, sending a cascade of ripples across her ample chest. More blood flowed into it, somehow, her already giant cock grew slightly longer and thickened even more.

Biting her lip, Kat rode me without mercy or restraint. My balls slowly shrunk as she wrung more and more of her supply out of me. After nearly half an hour later I was practically shooting blanks and still she continued, her face reddening, her strokes becoming more rigid. Pushing me as deep into her as she could, Kat inhaled sharply, veins popping out against her neck. Her cock dipped, the tip gaping open wider than I've ever seen. Her massive balls receding towards my groin, her cock distending as a bulge ran up it's length. Kat screamed as her tip spread wider, a sea of white bursting from the tip. It rocketed past my body, slamming into our headboard hard enough to make it crack against the wall behind the bed. Each rope firing off at the same intensity, her cum quickly pooling and spreading across the bed. Gooey splats could be heard behind me, her cum overflowed from the bed onto the floor. As her orgasm waned, her cock dipped down, plastering my entire torso and face in a deluge of burning hot goo. The smell was the first thing that hit me, it was intoxicating. Such a strong musky scent that somehow still had traces of sweetness. Her batter thick cum matted my eyes shut and took several wipes from my hands to clear it from my eyes, nose, and mouth.

Kat sat atop me, breathing hard, her cock throbbing still, her eyes listing back towards Sophia's now stirring form, an idea forming in her eyes. Kat pulled herself off of me, moving behind Sophia. She grabbed the condom that stuck out from her prolapsed womb, taking great effort to pull it free from the bulging orifice. With a sickening slurp it stretched her battered cervix obscenely, sliding out before, with a wet pop, it came free. Kat beckoned me over, even though my body needed rest, I obliged her request. Kat gestured towards Sophia's pussy, her idea rather obvious to me. Pressing my semi rigid cock to her cervix, it gobbled up half of the shaft effortlessly after its prior stretching. The feeling of penetrating her womb was a new experience. Sophia cooed at the feeling of a fresh penetration. I steadily regained my full erection, the ring of her cervix beginning to fit more snugly. Pressing deeper, the spongy flesh of her womb bunched up outside of her, I reached balls deep, and her prolapse wouldn't push back into her body. On each outstroke it would extend back into a sizable prolapse. Kat tapped my shoulder before her cock moved into my vision.

The mass of her appendage dwarfing mine. I pulled out of Sophia without even a pop. Stepping aside, Kat quickly took my place, pressing her tip to the opening, Sophia's cervix bunched up. It pressed her prolapse tightly against her cunt, before with a slurp, it stretched open her tip sinking inside of it as it finally popped back inside of her. Sophia squealed, her hands gripping the bed sheets once more. Kat sunk deeper inside her, a bulge running up Sophia's torso, before stretching the skin away between her tits. Fully seated, Kat began to hump away. I quickly mounted the bed, laying in front of Sophia, her head tilting up to look at whatever was in front of her, her eyes hazed and unfocused. My cock swayed in front of her, and her eyes lazily followed its motions. Slapping her in the face with it several times, she opened her mouth in time for it to stab into the back of her throat. As Kat absolutely blew her back out, Sophia would routinely squeal and moan around my cock, her face twisted into absolute bliss. Kat screamed as I felt her absolutely explode inside the poor girl. The sounds of her audible cumshot filled the room, along with her panting. This lasted for a couple minutes before subsiding. Whilst breathing hard, Kat continued her onslaught. Fucking Sophia into a practical comatose state before once again blowing an absurd load into her. The sound of her cum thickly splattering along the floor as there was no more room inside of Sophia.

Kat beckoned me over once more. When I approached her, Kat ripped her cock from Sophia, a fountain of cum bursting from her abused cunt. Kat grabbed my hands, yanking them back behind my head before pinning me against the wall. In a single motion, she had me pinned, my cock completely swallowed by hers. Kat slowly pressed her hips more firmly to mine, increasing the pressure on my cock. She kissed me deeply and passionately, her lust overtaking us both in the moment. Her cock tightened down on mine like a vicegrip, before I felt my dick get stretched open like never before. Kat muffled my screams by shoving her tongue into my mouth, her free hand rubbing over my body in an attempt to soothe me. My loins felt like they were on fire. My balls exploded in size, growing from their mango size to double the size of even her own massive orbs. I felt my stomach bulge a little as my bladder expanded, taking in what my testicles couldn't store. I blacked out as my senses were overloaded.

I awoke to the feeling of a sopping hot stickiness surrounding me, though I could feel the fuzz of a comforter beneath me. I felt Kat's hand against my chest and her cheek on my shoulders. A warm thick fluid spread across my chest. Opening my eyes, her cock snaked across my stomach, the head laying across my chest just beneath her hand. It had belched a couple gallons of batter thick cum across my sleeping form. Kat lay against me, softly snoring with a content smile on her face. My body was incredibly sore, my cock beet red, and my balls hurt like no tomorrow, though they had returned to their normal size, the skin of my sack was stretched farther than I'd seen before. Pools of Kat's cum were spread around the room, with splatters all over our walls and even on the ceiling. Our dresser was practically drowning under a few inches thick layer of drying cum. Sophia lay atop her even further distended belly, her prolapse bulging obscenely, freely pouring on the floor, she herself was covered in a few layers of off white fluid as well. Wherever Kat stores or makes all this stuff is beyond me. I kissed my lovely girlfriend on her forehead, her smile spreading wider in her sleep.

"I love you Kat," I whispered, patting her head. "I hope you enjoyed tonight."

12