Harry Styles - Instant Attraction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

Charley could not remember a more enjoyable date -- or even day -- in her life. Harry had wined and dined her, made her laugh, made her feel beautiful, desired, listened to and adored. It was dizzying. She was glad he was driving home, as she'd had three glasses of the wine, while he'd gone onto water after his second. Charley was feeling giddy and slightly tipsy, a dangerous combination, as she slid into the passenger seat while Harry closed her door, then jogged round to the driver's.

They'd pulled out onto the highway in silence, Charley looking at him speculatively from her side, feeling brave beneath her sunglasses and fuelled with wine, when her fingers started to itch to touch him again. And instead of behaving herself, her hand began to track across the centre console between them. She kept her eyes fixed on the road ahead and noticed the flicker of movement as he glanced down at her hand, then back at the road, not sure what she was up to.

Charley kept her eyes steadily on the road, then continued her hand's quest until she inched it onto his upper thigh. She felt his muscles flinch under her touch and he shifted in his seat, glancing at her hand, then snapping his eyes back to the road, his body stiffening.

Neither of them moved or said anything for a moment. Charley's pulse was racing at her daring, eyes fixed forward. And then, the wine kicked in for real. Because Charley knew there was no way she would have done what she did next without it in her system. She would never be so reckless. She was sure.

Charley's hand shifted painfully slowly across to his groin until it found and lightly touched the extremely hard evidence of Harry's arousal. Her breath caught. She hadn't been expecting him to be hard.

Harry sucked in a shocked breath through his teeth and glanced back down at his lap, watching her fingers butterfly over his length painfully. He wondered if this was really happening, his peripheral vision showing she was still staring straight ahead, but he looked back down at his lap and his thigh muscles clenched as she pressed a little harder. And that was all he could take. He checked his revision mirror, noted no traffic behind him, and twisted the wheel hard, forcing the car off the road in a shriek of rubber.

Charley gasped and slammed back into her seat as the car came to an abrupt stop. She wasn't sure what had just happened as dust swirled up around them, but then she heard the click of Harry's seatbelt, and he was un-fastening hers, leaning over, and then he was kissing her like she'd never been kissed before. There was danger and passion and a wildness in Harry as she felt one hand grasp her waist and the other higher up, his thumb pressing circles against the side of her breast. Her body was about to combust. Distantly she realised he was calling her out on her dangerous game. It was bound to happen at some stage, this strange chemistry between them couldn't be ignored forever.

Charley found herself kissing him back, their lips and tongues meshing and twining desperately and her hands found his groin again, gripped his erection through his jeans and heard him moan and pant into her mouth, her name ripping from his mouth roughly. It excited her. The hand on the side of her breast was suddenly pushing up under her top and was fumbling to pull her lacy bra cup down. And then he had her nipple in his fingers and he pulled at it and she gasped aloud, breaking their mouths apart. His blazing green eyes gazed fiercely down into hers for an instant before their mouths connected again and he rolled her nipple between his fingers.

Charley groaned and slipped her hand in retaliation down his pants and gripped him through his underwear, squeezing the hard length in the confined space of the small car and his tight jeans. He growled into her mouth and bent his head to pull up her top and suck the hard, dusky nipple into his mouth and she cried out, arching her head back and closing her eyes at the sensation that sent a bolt of lightning directly between her legs. Like he knew, his free hand was suddenly there, pressing between her thighs, his fingers pushing the rough denim fabric against her aching centre. Without any notice, Charley's grip on his erection froze as release ripped through her, and she spasmed beneath him, moaning in blissful agony.

Harry's mouth came away from her nipple, and kissed up her neck to her mouth and bit her bottom lip as she shuddered under his touch. "God, what you do to me," he said in a groggy voice as he released her lip. Her hand slipped free of his jeans and he was suddenly back in his seat, doing her seatbelt up and then his. Charley watched dazedly from between slitted eyelids, as Harry pulled the car back onto the desert highway with another squeal of tires and suddenly they were flying back towards L.A.

Had she just orgasmed in the passenger seat of his car on the side of a highway? Charley blinked and looked down at herself, noting her sunglasses on the floor by her feet, her top askew. In what felt like slow motion, Charley adjusted the bra under her top to cover her breast where Harry had pulled it down, the lace dragging across her sensitive nipple. It was swollen from his ministrations, and she let out a breathy gasp, pressing her palm to it.

Harry glanced over at her at the sound, a manic look in his eyes, his pupils shot black with a ring of green, then back at the road, gunning the engine even harder.

Charley found her voice, still feeling dazed from their abrupt and passionate interlude. "Harry? Why are we going so fast?"

He didn't look over at her, his whole body tensed in the driver's seat. "My place. It's only five minutes from here." Charley felt a thrill run back through her and she squeezed her thighs together. Not wearing underwear had been a big mistake. The rough denim and the contact of his fingers pressing it into her had made her combust almost on contact. The erotic dreams while she'd been away hadn't helped. She looked out the window, watching the desert blur by like a dream. And then they'd turned off, climbing up into the mountains, were down some fancy street, going through some fancy gates, pulling into a garage next to a...Ferrari?

And then it happened again -- the clicking sound as Harry unlatched first his, then her seatbelts. Then he was bolting over the bonnet of the Jaguar, ripping her door open and pulling her from the car while the garage door was still closing. His mouth was back on hers in an instant and they were right back where they started.

Charley's senses suddenly sharpened and she was back in control. She reacted and pushed against Harry's chest with a moan, disconnecting their mouths.

"Charley?" Her name tore from his mouth almost painfully as he looked at her, his chest heaving. She didn't say anything. She couldn't. She shoved him again, back against the red Ferrari behind him and he held his hands up looking crushed, his eyes squeezing shut to try and get his desire under control.

And then she knelt down in front of him, undid his button and fly in two seconds flat and pulled them down below his knees. She looked up, where Harry stood speechless, his hands still raised in the air, eyes wide. He just watched, dumbfounded as her hands raised to his hips again and she pulled his black boxer briefs down over him.

Harry watched in disbelief as this stunning woman gazed up at him with almost glowing eyes, and took hold of him like he'd been dreaming about all week. Her black lacquered nails gently scraping down his aching length and the tongue darting out to wet her kiss-swollen lips were turning him on like nothing else. "Charley," he moaned. "Hell."

Charley wanted to do this. She wanted to pleasure him badly. It was making her mad taking it so slow, but she wanted to make it good for him. She kept her eyes on his as she lowered her mouth to the head of his cock and slowly drew the tip of him into her mouth. Harry's whole body flinched in pleasure and she watched him close his eyes briefly, his hands clenching at his sides. When she darted her tongue out to lathe the tip of him, his eyes snapped back open with an intake of breath, the green almost gone from his eyes. She felt him start to bend down toward her, his hands reaching for her. Sure he was going to try to draw her up to stop her, she thrust her mouth down over his length quickly and sucked hard. He froze and moaned, "Oh fuck."

Harry couldn't move, pressed as he was between the two cars, Charley on her knees at his feet. He looked down in wonder as he watched her head bob up and down, her mouth doing wicked things to him, drawing pleasure from him like no other woman had before. And his body started to spasm. No! I want to be inside her, he screamed inwardly, fighting for control, seemingly unable to stop himself from leaning back against the car, gripping the side mirror of the Ferrari in one hand and fisting the other into her hair. He arched his head back and shut his eyes tightly as he concentrated on the feel of her hot mouth on him, a dark flush building in his cheeks and a sheen of sweat appearing on his forehead.

The rhythmic stroke of her tongue and mouth on his hard, hot body was giving him unimaginable pleasure. He wrenched his eyes open and looked down at her, panting, with his hand gripping her dark hair, trying hard to prolong the sensation, but when he couldn't any longer, he gasped and released hard into her mouth with no warning. He cried out and doubled forward, gripping her shoulders, trying to pull her up, but he was too weak and she was still attached to him, drinking him in. Holy shit, holy shit, I'm going to faint, he thought as a wave of dizziness hit him. She finally released him and stood up, leaning against him. His head was spinning and his orgasm consumed him for long minutes.

"Charley..." he moaned, pulling her face blindly up to his and kissing her, tasting himself on her tongue. "You didn't need to...hell. You're amazing." He didn't know what to say as he shuddered against the car. A few moments passed as she nuzzled her face into his damp neck, kissing and nibbling at his ear pleasantly as he came down from his high. Finally, he felt steady enough to bend and pull up his jeans, fastening them with shaking hands then pulling her in for a tight hug, her soft body melting into his.

He caught his breath. "Blimey, I thought we were going to behave today," he murmured into her hair, and he felt her start to shake. Alarm shot through him. Was she all right? And then he realised she was laughing! Laughing! And then he was laughing too. "Bloody hell, we're a pair," he grinned. "Come on, we better at least go inside the house now we're here."

He pulled her, elated and giddy at what had just happened, to the front door and they fell through it, still laughing and not a little shocked at their brazen behaviour on the side of the road and then in his garage.

"Are you all right, Charley?" he asked softly as the laughter died, a smile still playing on his lips. He looked down at her in his arms, staring slightly disbelievingly at the mouth that had just sent him over he edge, and he dropped another kiss on it before she could reply. "Thank you for that," he murmured.

Her eyes had closed as she kissed him back, and now she looked up at him with a small smile. "I just returned the favour," she teased quietly. He grinned and ran a hand down her backside.

"You're seriously not wearing any underwear, are you?" he asked again, raising an eyebrow as he tried to feel for a panty line.

She muffled a laugh and smirked. "Nope." Charley watched his eyes darken again at her reply, and she knew him enough now to know that more misbehaving would be forthcoming. Giddy with an unexplained happiness, she pulled away from him, running down the hallway. She heard him laugh in disbelief and run after her, hysterical laughter racking her body her as she fumbled through a house she'd never been in. It was lighter towards the back and she wrenched open some glass doors and threw herself out towards a beautifully landscaped pool. And she came to an abrupt stop, her breath catching at the sight of the infinity pool dropping away to a stunning L.A. view.

She heard Harry pause behind her, then felt him wrap his arms around her from behind. She welcomed the touch and leant back into him with a small sigh.

"Harry, this is beautiful," she murmured, stunned. How did he own this place? He was only 24. The Ferrari. Was it his? She kept the questions to herself for now, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"You're beautiful," he returned, his mouth finding her ear and pressing kisses to it. She smiled, finding it ticklish, squirming against him, then laughing.

"Find that funny, do you?" Charley heard the teasing tone in his voice, and before she could respond, she was being picked up and thrown, a shriek tearing from her throat.

With a splash, she landed in the pool, her jeans dragging her down, and she heard from underwater, another splash beside her. Charley surfaced, sputtering and shrieking.

"Harry! You shit!" she gasped, immediately starting to haul herself out the water, glancing down to see the pool stairs -- and stopped -- realising her white top was now completely see-through. Her dark nipples were showing puckered and clear as day through her white lace bra underneath. She looked up to see Harry grinning widely at her, looking pointedly at her chest, and she crossed her arms in indignation. "I thought you were a gentleman," she narrowed her eyes at him.

He started to chuckle helplessly, holding his hands in the air again above he water as he walked through the shallows towards her, hip deep. His black t-shirt was plastered to his body, outlining a muscular, yet lean frame. "Sorry -- I couldn't help it. And I've done more than look at them before," he said it almost apologetically with a cheeky grin and a gleam in his green eyes.

Charley felt a flood of heat as she remembered him ducking his head down in the car to pull her nipple into his mouth and she sucked in a sharp, involuntary breath. Harry's face lost its playful look and became serious as he stepped closer in the water. Charley felt the burn between her legs again, and felt frozen to the spot as he stalked toward her. Then he was in front of her and his hands were gently tugging her crossed arms away from her chest, his eyes staring into hers. Charley's arms seemed to lose the will to do anything of their own volition and she let them fall away in obeisance, watching his green eyes drop down to look at her breasts, noting the way his eyes glowed with pleasure and then looked back up at her again.

Charley sucked in another breath at his obvious desire. Again? So soon? She'd thought maybe with them giving each other a release that it would ease the tension between them -- but obviously not. The wretched throb of desire pulsed through her body and between her legs just as badly as it had before. She watched mesmerised as Harry stared straight in her eyes and lifted her wet top over her head, raising her arms to help him. Throwing it into the pool behind her with a soft splash, he kept his eyes on hers as he pulled his own shirt off, and Charley couldn't stop her eyes dropping to his bare chest.

She inhaled in awe at the tattoos inked across his upper body showing above the water line, the subtle yet obvious line of washboard abs beneath solid pecks. He obviously worked out, and she absently reached out and traced a hand over the two winged tattoos below his collar bone. Swallows, she realised. She let her fingers grip the two chains hanging from his neck then traced her fingers down to the intricate butterfly at his centre. She felt his body shudder at her touch and she glance up to look at him from under her lashes. His wet hair was already starting to curl at his neck. Greedily drinking in every detail of his face, Charley noted the water beads across his face and lips that made her want to lick them all off.

They were still for a moment, Charley's hand pressing over the butterfly on his chest, the tension thick between them. Harry thought she'd never looked so sexy as she did right then; dark lashes filled with water drops shading her hazel eyes, wet hair slicked back, olive skin contrasting with her white lacy bra, one hand on his body, the other on his upper arm. He didn't think he'd ever seen such a beautiful creature in his life.

His mind glazed over as he watched her bite her full, bottom lip, and then his mouth was on hers, bodies pressed hard up against each other. She felt his hands fumble at her bra strap and release the clasp. He reached between them and dragged it from her arms, Charley whimpering into his mouth as he crushed their chests back together, flesh to flesh for the first time. The feeling was excruciating. Charley could feel his hardness pressed between them against her stomach and she impatiently clawed at his pants under the water, undoing the button and fly once again, trying to press her hand inside. Their mouths still connected, Harry's own hands were at her waist band, undoing her own jeans and trying to tug them down. He succeeded to get them over her hips, the tight, wet denim hindering him and he groaned into her mouth in frustration.

Suddenly, Harry pulled away from her and ducked beneath the water, dragging her jeans down to her ankles and off her feet. Then he was impatiently pulling his own wet jeans and underwear down, and they were naked in the water. He yanked her body back against his and bent his head to kiss her desperately again. He wondered why the water didn't just boil around them, their flesh felt so hot. His hands flashed wildly from her breasts to her side, finally gripping her buttocks and lifting her out the water, wrapping her legs around him. He couldn't wait any longer.

While their mouths were still fiercely locked together, Harry pressed a hand between them and gripped his hard length, his other arm wrapped around her waist. He placed the tip at her entrance and nudged hard, enjoying Charley's gasp into his mouth as the it popped inside her. The heat was incredible. Harry clenched his eyes shut for a moment, then ducked his head, encouraging her to lean back, and latched onto one of her nipples as he rocked himself up and down, nudging more and more of himself inside her. She was tight, but very wet and moaning her encouragement. He lifted a foot up onto the step above so he was now only thigh deep in water, and the angle changed and he slid in deep, all the way. Sweet Jesus! His body and mind screamed in triumph. The momentary relief was suddenly replaced with a manic urge to begin having his way with her immediately. He clenched his teeth, trying to rein himself in, while Charley stilled in his arms at his entrance, her head and shoulders arched back, eyes squeezed shut. His arms easily supporting her light weight, he stared down at her. Her gorgeous, lush breasts were pointing directly at him and he burned hotter for her, looking at her speared on his hard length in his pool, her wet black hair touching the gently moving surface of the water behind her.

"I'm so full," she murmured, the words rough with desire. His cock throbbed inside her, her words stoking the part of his male ego that roared inside at her words. He experimentally pressed into her further and her upper body launched towards him as she gripped his shoulders and gasped aloud into his ear. "Oh God, Harry! Wait!"

But he knew she didn't mean it; her words were followed by a moan full of pleasure, the sound of air being sucked in between closed teeth. He grasped her hips and pulled her down onto him even harder, needing to be deeper, closer. She bucked on him, her insides squeezing him tightly and he had to freeze a moment. "Hell, Charlie," he gasped. "I think we need to get to my bed."