Harry Styles - Instant Attraction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she muttered in his ear. "Now." She was going to completely undo him. He agonised for a second, then made a quick decision. He pulled out of her and she moaned her disappointment, but he immediately swept her up into his arms and in four quick steps carried her out of the pool to one of the loungers. Harry laid her down in a rush, pressing her legs open and kneeling between them. She pulled him down into her arms, one hand threading into his wet hair, and the other snaking down between them to grip him again and press him against her entrance, causing him to gasp again.

"Harry, hurry up," she moaned impatiently, and he nearly smiled, but the desire that punched his gut at her words won out, so he kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as he thrust himself up into her. Charley bucked under him again and their mouths broke apart breathlessly, her hands raking down his chest as he thrust up into her over and over again, his hands supporting himself on the lounger either side of her. "Yes..." she breathed, moving her hips with him. Her head reached up to his nipples and she licked and bit at them, causing him to cry out and swear as he felt her legs wrap around his waist while he quickened the pace.

Harry was quickly losing control again. One of his hands found her waist, pulling her down the lounger further so he could tilt the angle of her hips up to his more, so he could press deeper inside her. He was rewarded when Charley cried out his name and her legs tightened around him. He wedged a hand between their writhing bodies and slid his fingers between swollen, slippery lips, finding the hard, engorged nub with his thumb. He circled it as he thrust, his head bowing now to draw a nipple back up into his mouth, their panting and cries echoing around his yard.

Charley felt his thumb press down on her clitoris at just the right moment, and as his hard length continued to slide inside her over and over again in agonising perfection, she began to fly.

Harry felt her body grip down hard on his cock, her body arching up off the lounger, and he knew she was coming. The triumph he felt was suddenly overridden by the start of his own orgasm, and his hips bucked and shuddered in uncontrolled pleasure, holding her hips tight up against him as he came hard inside her. He collapsed over her, trying to hold his full weight off in his weakened state, and managed to twist them so she was lying on top of him, their bodies still connected.

They were both breathing hard, the sudden violent and passionate nature of their coupling having overtaken both of them with a ferocity they had never expected. It took a long time for their heart beats to slow, and finally Harry shifted so he slipped out of her, feeling Charley flinch a little as he shifted her a little higher in his arms. He kissed her hair, and ran his hands up and down her back, damp with sweat, enjoying the soft feel of her breasts crushed against his chest.

That was amazing, Harry thought in wonder. The sort of lovemaking that happens in books, not real life. He was drifting in that state of euphoria and sleep that comes after sex. In a brief moment of clarity, he realised he'd thought of it lovemaking and not sex. His thoughts became less focused as he started to drift off to sleep, Charley seemingly already asleep on his chest, naked as they were on the pool lounger, the late afternoon sun warming their skin.

---

Charley woke suddenly in the night. She needed to pee. But she was so comfortable. She was warm and snuggled into something that felt and smelled so good. She turned her face and her nose brushed against a strong jaw dusted with light stubble. Her eyes snapped open. Oh! she thought, then realised her naked body was still crushed against Harry's on the lounger where they'd made love. Fucked, you mean, a little voice insider her said coyly. Charley felt a blush rising to her face, and then a pleased smile. It was dark, but still warm, the moonlight bathing their bodies in a soft glow. She glanced at Harry, his beautiful face relaxed in sleep. She gently pushed herself up and he didn't stir.

Standing over him, Charley looked at his naked body. He was magnificent, she thought in awe. And he wanted her. She wondered if he still would after their...she blushed again as she thought of what they'd done to each other. She still wanted him, she knew. Her bladder becoming a more pressing need, she turned to tiptoe back into his house to find a bathroom. She wandered through the living room and saw the kitchen. She backtracked to the hallway she had run down and headed down that way. Looking into the first, dark room, the glass wall letting the moonlight in, she noted it was a formal dining room. Odd. Continuing on, the next was another living room. Opposite was what appeared to be a billiards room. This house was huge. There seemed to be another wing at the end of this hall, but she had spotted stairs near the entry way -- usually bedrooms and bathrooms were upstairs, right?

As she climbed the stairs, she wondered. How the heck did he afford this? Trust fund baby? Maybe. At the top of the landing there were a series of guitars all on stands. So he played, she mused, touching a glossy, black electric number dusted with the moonlight falling through the windows. There was a lot of glass in this house and not many curtains, Charley mused. Absently she realised she was walking naked through Harry's house in the middle of the night. She grinned at the stray thought. Not a situation she'd thought she'd ever find herself in.

Okay. Toilet. The situation was becoming difficult to ignore and she crossed her legs as she paused to assess her surroundings. She could head either left or right, a wing leading in both directions. Sheesh. This place was like a maze. She chose right. The first door was open and, as she flicked on the light, her mouth fell open. It was a recording studio, set up with mixer and booth and everything. Okaaay...He played guitar...did he record his songs? Her keen eyes noted the height of the microphone. Or he sang...she decided to leave that question for later, wondering if she could get him to sing for her. He did say he worked in music.

Focus Charlie! her bladder screamed at her and she left the right wing and darted toward the left instead. Finally a huge master bedroom appeared, with clothes scattered around on tasteful ottomans and a couch. She flung on the light and eyes sought out the master bath door she knew should be in here -- and spotted it. Nope, closet. Damnit! Christ the thing was huge, but this was no time to investigate his taste in clothing.

She wheeled around and spotted another door across the room. She dashed across and was rewarded by an enormous bathroom. Spying the toilet, she put the lid down and sat, relieved. Reaching for toilet paper, she flushed, feeling odd that she didn't have any panties to pull up once she was done. She felt sticky and sore down there, and she acknowledged ruefully that they'd gone pretty hard and she hadn't had sex for well over a year.

Charley eyed the large shower speculatively. She wondered if she could have a super quick shower and make it back down to Harry without him waking. She'd been gone for at least five minutes now already. Looking in the mirror as she washed her hands made up her mind. Christ, I look like I had sex! The satisfied looking girl in the mirror grinned, and Charley grinned back. You sure did, girl. Best sex of your life, too!

And it had been. Mind blowing. Earth shaking. Jaw dropping. All that jazz. She hummed to herself as she washed her face, grateful for her waterproof mascara which had stayed put. She wasn't in too bad a shape -- puffy lips and some marks on her neck and breasts that made her squirm with recollections of Harry sucking there...

Charley turned to the shower and stepped in, turning the water onto warm, and tying her hair into a knot on her head without a hair tie -- it was a trick she'd learned she could do since her hair was so long. Smiling to herself, she started humming as she soaped herself up under the soft, warm flow of water. This is wonderful, she thought.

"Can I help?" came a low voice from behind her, and Charley squealed and jumped. She slapped Harry's arm, who was grinning as he slipped into the shower naked, behind her.

"New rule! You've got to stop creeping up on me like that!" she scolded him, pressing a hand to her heart, knowing the speeding pulse wasn't just because he'd frightened her. He looked sexy as hell and he was hard again. Sheesh. She felt a flush rise up into her face. He chuckled as he noted her taking in his situation, and he grabbed the soap from her, not saying anything. He turned her to face away from him, starting to rub it over her back. He seemed to be perpetually aroused by her. Apparently having her once wasn't enough.

"Rules already? I like making you fall into my arms," he teased, laying a kiss on her freshly washed shoulder, enjoying her shiver of delight.

"Harry..." she said breathlessly as he kissed up toward her ear. He placed the soap back into the dish and slid his arms around her, his hands coming to cup the heavy weight of each breast, his thumbs gently flicking over her nipples, making her gasp. One hand slid down her stomach and his fingers slipped between her legs.

"You're wet for me already," he whispered into her ear, his words rough, barely audible, fingers making long, lazy strokes in her slick heat. His pulse beat harder as she whimpered in response, listening to her breathing quicken. His fingers probed lower inside her slippery folds and nudged at her entrance. And then she flinched, her body tensing in his arms. He froze. He closed his eyes berated himself silently, Of course she's sore you idiot, she was so tight...and you weren't exactly gentle, he thought with a mixture of regret and fierce satisfaction. He gently withdrew back upwards a little, rubbing her outer folds until she relaxed and murmured little sighs again, softly flicking his thumb at her hooded nub. Charley moaned louder, and leaned back against him. His other hand squeezed a breast, then tweaked her nipple as his fingers below continued to circle and slide over her clitoris, noting how each touch made her moan, sigh or respond, discovering what she liked best.

When he'd found her gone earlier, he'd panicked, until he'd looked up and seen the light in his bedroom. The relief that flooded through him had shocked him a little. It answered his earlier questions where Harry had wondered if he'd still want her as badly once he'd had her. He had pushed the feelings aside as he bolted upstairs and found her in his shower, making him pause for a moment in awe, seeing her there in his bathroom. Fucking hell, he was doomed.

Now Harry encouraged her to lean back against him even further as he quickened his pace on her clitoris and nipple, whispering encouragement to her. Her pants and soft cries told him she was getting close to release as her face turned into his throat, one of her hands twisted up to claw at his shoulder behind her own, the other gripping his thigh as his own worked their magic on her.

Harry murmured into Charley's ear about how beautiful she was, how wonderful she had felt wrapped around him before, how he wanted to take her again and again and how he wanted to do it -- and then she gripped his arm with both her hands as her body spasmed in release, and he held her tightly, his fingers gently swirling around her clitoris, drawing out her orgasm and bringing her down. He felt the tremors of her body quieten and slow and he turned her to him, kissing her.

They stood heartbeat to heartbeat for a while until they started to wrinkle, and they quickly finished washing and Harry threw her a spare towel, wrapping it around her shoulders and dropping a kiss on her forehead.

Charley followed Harry out of the bathroom unsteadily and into to the bedroom, her legs feeling like jelly, mind officially blown and didn't know what to say. Wasn't sure she could even speak. Three orgasms in one day and the best sex of her life. Charley wondered if this was really happening -- it felt unreal.

She stood with the towel around her, the soft fabric tucked beneath her chin as Harry crossed the room to turn off the lights, then throw back his bed covers. He tossed his towel aside and got in, naked. Harry's eyes glowed up at her in the dark as he patted the spot next to him.

Charley hesitated. She wasn't sure if her body could take another round just yet. He seemed to understand. "Come cuddle me," he whispered with the hint of a gentle smile, his eyes soft. Charley's heart swelled at his words and expression, a feeling she hadn't experienced before squeezing something painfully in her chest. Not thinking further on it, she dropped her towel with a small smile and crawled in beside him. He immediately gathered her in tight up against him, his warm skin silky soft, and she lay her head on his chest, hearing his heart beat steadily under her ear.

"I know you only fell into my arms last week, Charley, but I think I'm falling for you, too," Harry murmured sleepily, his mouth pressed against her hair so she almost didn't catch it.

Her heart stilled a moment, then resumed its strong beat, matching his. She closed her eyes as she absorbed his vulnerable words, the tight feeling in her chest returning. "Me too," she whispered into his chest, pressing a kiss there. His hand rubbed her shoulder in the dark, pulling her closer, and, pressed together in Harry's bed, they drifted off to sleep.

---

I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing ;) x Kristin.

PS. please vote and comment! It means a lot.