Harry's App Ch. 02: Out of Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until I am done, and wishing they would stop, I am too sensitive in the wake of that amazing orgasm, but Mr Richards isn't done yet. "Come in me, sir," I beg. "I want your wife to lick your cum from my cunt, sir."

His thrusts become slow and deep, and I feel as he stiffens. I feel him deep inside when the first jet of cum bursts out against the entrance to my womb - but then he pulls out quickly, and his cum splashes against my pussy to be licked clean by his wife, her tongue making love to me in the process.

Before I leave his office, Mr Richards says, "My wife will need her pussy cleaned regularly. You will take care of that, won't you?"

"Yes, sir," I reply.

*

At six o'clock that evening, Professor Jane Halley's alarm went off. It was time to go home. It had been a busy day after a late start - although why exactly she had started late she struggled to remember. Six o'clock. It was important to leave at once, not to stay late at the university as she often did. She could always work at home.

It had been a productive day, despite the late start, and she felt surprisingly positive about life. Maybe, she thought as she walked to her car, maybe she could afford to relax in the evening, maybe have a little fun. Maybe go out dancing somewhere.

But her breasts were hurting, and her lips felt swollen. Maybe she was coming down with something. Maybe it was Covid - always a risk.

In the cool interior of her car, she unbuttoned her shirt and undid the clasp of her bra, and breathed a sigh of relief. The memories came rushing back along with the restoration of her sexy new self. She smiled at the thought of returning to Harry. Maybe she could get him to take her to a strip club. Maybe she would even do a lap dance for him, and afterwards he would fuck her.

Well, one way or another, he was sure to fuck her - and that was the way it should be.