Harry's Horny Mummy Ch. 01

Story Info
Horny Harry's Mum finds some dick while Daddy's away.
948 words
3.93
117.2k
91

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassper
Cassper
162 Followers

I never intended for this to happen, i was just trying to help...

I'm Harry, i live with parents and I'm a few months shy of 19.

My Dad works in construction, he tends to travel abroad a lot, most times its just me, my Mum and my Elder sister Janet, but Janet went on trip to paris, another work thing, so it was just gonna be me and Mum all summer.

I noticed a change in Mums behavior, she started drinking excessively and i think it because she was lonely from Dad's absence, usually she'd have Janet to keep her company, but this time she didnt.

I decided to quite my summer job so i could spend more time with her and it worked... maybe a little too well.

One Friday she asked me to get her some wine from the grocery store to celebrate that my Dad was coming home soon, as i got home she asked me to get two glasses, saying rather sarcastically that i was now a man and should learn how to hold my liquor, i laughed after she said this.

Mid way through our celebratory bottle her phone rang.

She picked up her phone and after she answered she said, "Hello honey we were just talking about you, how are you?"

She listened for a while and then the smile on her face vanished, "Oh, i see. Love you too," was all she said before dropping the phone.

I didn't need a psychic to tell me what he'd told her, his trip had been postponed due to some business thing.

She sniffled and then turned to me and said, "Your father said he can't come tomorrow, some uhm... something came up."

i could see the tears pooling in front of her eyes, i felt this cold shiver down my spine, i embraced her, "You'll be fine Mum, you've got me," were the words that came out if my mouth.

I managed to calm her down and we somehow got back to our wine as we watched some TV, i knew she couldn't forget the disappointment but at least i got a few genuine laughs out of her that night.

The next morning I woke up quite early considering the events of the night before, as i got to my Mums room i opened the door forgetting to knock, i thought she'd still be sleeping as she normally did after drinking.

"Oh my God!" she said, i thought it was because of me. She hand was on her clit and the other on her nipples with her eyes closed.

"Harry, Harry," she said as she grabbed her round c-cup left breast, taking her nipple to her mouth and stroking her clit ferociously.

"Holy shit!" I thought, "Was that my name i heard?" I knew i probably should leave but i was already getting hard and she didnt even know i was here, So why waste this opportunity.

i stood in the door way, one hand on the door and the other on the frame, a tent growing in my pants and my MILF of a Mum pleasuring herself to thoughts of me right before my eyes, I couldn't wait to leave and masturbate but i still wanted to see more.

I'd never seen her this unclad before, even at 42 she was as hot as a 20 year old. My cock twitched, I licked my lips, she moaned deeply as though my tongue was on her clit, "Christ," i thought. i wanted to blow my load right there.

She stuck her hand into her wet hole and finger fucked herself, i could tell it wasn't enough by the way she went about it, she fucked her fingers hard while sucking hard on her nipple, I wanted to help but its not like i had a dildo for her, I smiled at that thought and then her phone rang. "Shit..." It rang on the table next to me.

I knew she was close, her breathing became short and hard like my cock. Her fingers kept a steady pace, her facial expression changed from desperate to gratified, she buckled her hips and her toes curled as she shook in rhythmic orgasmic spasms on the bed.

I was already petrified, I was almost sure she would see me when that phone rang, but thankfully her orgasm was more important to her than the call. I watched in awe as her body shook and her free breast bounced around, her nipples hard as rocks, even at this distance i could see it clearly erect.

For a minute I forgot that this was my cue to leave, my mind wondered what thoughts she was having of me, "Maybe it was another Harry?" I asked myself as i stroked my hard cock through my pants, "I need to go wank this off."

I nearly didn't notice my Mum rising to a sitting position with her back facing me, "Fuck," I thought as I hurriedly tiptoed right back to my room, thankfully I'd left the door open and my door doesn't creak when you close it so there was no noise, I wanted to lock the door but i was turned on by the fact that my Mum could walk in on me.

I lay on my bed and reached for the bottle of lotion which moisturized my dick more than any part of my body. I grabbed some tissue, lay it right beside me and squirted some of the lotion to my hand and got to work, I came in less than two minutes, then came again and again before I cleaned up and went back to sleep...

Cassper
Cassper
162 Followers