Harry's Horny Mummy Ch. 05

Story Info
Caught in the act!
2.4k words
4.41
40.2k
27

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassper
Cassper
162 Followers

"BEEP! BEEP!" The alarm clock went, bouncing as it rang on the bedside table where it was.

I opened my eyes, the curtains were closed so I couldn't see much. I stretched my hand and slammed down in the dancing clock, returning the room to its former tranquil state. I looked around, sighed and fell back to sleep.

It was the first time I was sleeping in my room since that night on the couch with my mum. Jenny had arrived late last night, I was already in my room and sleeping by then, I woke up but didn't want to get out of bed, "I'll welcome her in the morning," was what I said to myself before closing my eyes again.

Later that day, at around 11am I finally left my bed, Mum came to my room earlier to ask if I wanted some breakfast but I declined. As I got to my sister's room I knocked on the door, I knew she'd be awake, she always slept through most of the trips she went on.

"Yes?" came her voice from behind the door, "Come in," she said after a brief moment of silence.

I opened the door, "Hey sis!" I said wide-eyed, it had been a while since I had seen her, I missed my bully of a big sister. She was sitter on her bed, her phone in her hand.

"Harry!" she responded in a pretty good French accent, "Come here," she said in her normal voice, stretching out her arms as she stood up from the bed.

I walked briskly toward her and put my arms underneath hers and around her, picking her up from the ground and turning a full 360-degrees. She screamed and giggling.

"I've missed you little bro," she said as I dropped her down on the ground. I was much taller than her, a whole feet and an inch last I checked. Mum was a bit taller than her, maybe by two or three inches. But what she lacked in height, she made up for in ass; full, round, gelatinous ass. Her boobs were just like Mums, but a little smaller; you can't have everything I guess.

"Missed you too sis. Is that why you came back so early? I'm touched," I joked.

She laughed, "You wish! Seems the job didn't need as much time as we'd thought. We were done a few days ago, I toured the city a little before I hopped on a plane back here.

"How have you and Mum been?" she asked, "Bored to death without me I'm guessing," she said without waiting for my response. She gave a funny smirk and we both laughed.

"Well we've not been that bored, we managed to find a few things to occupy both our times," I replied.

"Okay, so I wasn't missed I guess," she said feigning a frown.

"Must we be miserable before you know we missed you?" I asked.

"Yes! You must," she replied opening her eyelids wide.

I laughed at her sarcasm. "You're crazy sis. I have missed you," I pulled her closer into a tight hug.

"Awwww, missed you too."

Things in the house relatively went back to normal for a while, although Mum and I exchange lustful glances, that was the height of it.

Two days after Jenny arrived, I woke up very early in the morning craving for something sweet to drink, I decided to get a drink from the kitchen. I didn't bother to check my clock, the darkness between the cleavage of my window curtains was all I needed.

I stepped out into the hallway leading to the stairs, opening and closing my room door quietly, knowing that I could wake Mum, she was a light sleeper, unlike Jenny who I feel could sleep through a tornado storm. I walked down the stairs to the living room, looked at the wall clock, it was 4am, quite early.

Just then, I heard sounds of metal clanking against metal, the sounds came from the kitchen. My heart skipped a beat, I didn't expect that at all. I wondered who it was at this hour, 'probably Mum... or a burglar,' I thought to myself as I approached the kitchen door reaching for the bat beside the door. My fingers touched the bat and it began to roll to the side, it was going to fall. "Fuck." Luckily a stool caught it, I nearly had a heart attack. Just then the person making the noise then stepped into view. I continued to move quietly into the kitchen

"Morning Mum," I said as I stepped into the kitchen, startling her.

"Jesus!" she screamed, nearly dropping the pot in her hand. "Hey honey. I didn't hear you there," she said after she calmed down.

"What are you doing up?" She asked as she continued to arrange the dishes on the rack.

"I got thirsty. Sorry I startled you."

"No problem honey," Mum responded.

I headed for the refrigerator on the opposite side of the kitchen, picking up a cup on the way. I poured myself a glass of orange juice and drank it all in two gulps. Mum must have been watching me the whole time, because after I dropped the glass she said, "Wow, you must be really thirsty. You nearly swallowed the cup," she exaggerated.

"Yeah, I've been craving some since I woke up," I replied.

"Well I know something I've been craving all day," she said licking her lips.

"What?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

She bit her lips, my playing hard to get was turning her on. She placed her hands on the counter behind her and pulled herself up to sit on it. She smiled opening her legs as she did. Her shaved crotch revealed as she widened the divide between the flaps of her robe.

I walked over to her side of the counter and looked into her eyes, all I saw was lust, the unquenchable thirst for sex, raw, untainted, incestuous sex. I stuck out my hands to touch her clit, and as though touched by electricity she shook, then sighed deeply. My fingers reached the warmth of her sex and she breathed out with her eyes closed shut.

I perused her insides for only a moment, retracting my fingers as slowly as they went in. My tongue exited my mouth, ready to taste her incoming juices. I suckled on my fingers, looking her in the eye as I did, her lips stayed open, her tongue touched her incisors as though tasting herself from my mouth.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me in for a kiss, a wet hungry kiss. The slobbery taste of her mouth was freeing, she moaned in my mouth as she tasted herself on my tongue. Her tongue ravaged through my mouth. She wanted more, I could tell, her uncontrollable moans told all. But I wouldn't help her, no, I wanted her to beg for it. I wanted her quaking cunt oozing liquid in her desperation, because it was that much sweeter when she was hungry. Being away from the warmth of her sumptuous bosom had taken a toll on my mind, I didn't know until now.

She suddenly broke the kiss, a millimeter of saliva connected our lips for a second before breaking. "Baby," she said catching her breath, "Fucking eat me, please. Mummy's missed you."

I happily obliged. I went down to my knees, as though praying, her pussy was my altar, and she, my goddess. The musk of her sex was my incense. I worshipped at her feet in this sinful act of incest.

My mouth slowly enveloped her clit, "Oh Jesus," she moaned quietly.

'Jesus can't hear you. Not here,' I thought as my tongue wrestled with the folds of her labia. I raised the hood of her clit with my thumb and flicked her naked clit continuously. She writhed, trying to fuck my face. I held the soft flesh of her thighs as I marinated her engorged clit with saliva.

The feel of her puffy lips on mine, gave me a strange feeling of satisfaction. I could tell she was hungry, starved of a release, she grabbed my head with both hands and ground her hips, pushing my wet mouth harder onto her sensitive clit.

I digressed for a few seconds, slipping my tongue deep into her hole, the watery feel of her juicy cunt was intoxicating, my cock stood firm inside my boxer shorts. I lapped on her juices, my fingers flicked her hood, "Oh baby," she whispered.

I slurped on her juices, devouring each wave of wetness as it arrived, my cock painfully pulsed in my underpants. My fingers worked her clit with rhythmic accuracy like tweezers on a rod as my tongue caressed the walls of her wet cunt. She silently moaned, her muffled cries of pleasure turned me on even more.

I continued playing with her clit, her hands still on the back of my head, she gripped my hair even tighter now, "She really likes what I'm doing," I thought. I continued what I was already doing, maintaining the rhythm as best I could. Her pussy farted in my face squirting small streaks of wet cunt-juice.

"Don't stop, just like that baby. Fucking don't stop," she cried, desperate for a release.

I tongue fucked her sloppy insides and worked her clit with rhythm. My tongue was already getting fatigued but I kept going, I wanted to satisfy this beautiful woman, nothing was gonna stop me now, I'd come too far. I wanted the feel of her wet cum on my lips, the gushing of wet liquid into my mouth, the moans of satisfaction from her lips.

"Oh shit," she said nearly raising her voice. Her hips buckled, her hands held me even tighter, pushing my tongue deeper into her, my nose occluded by her labia, I could hardly breathe. My reward came in a second, wet chunks of thick cum shot out her hot cunt, they flowed into my mouth, some flowed down my chin to the floor. In a few seconds her shaking increased, the throes of her orgasm overwhelmed her, she pulled me out of her, I could finally breathe.

I gazed at the works of my hand, I saw that it was good, I smiled. She put both hands in front of her, on her son's shoulders for support. Her eyes shut, teeth on her lips, and a smile on her face. She pulled me closer and kissed me hard, our lips locked in hot incestuous passion, her jugs pressed against my chest as we kissed, I held her closer, I had missed them.

I could feel my hard-on aching for her, it's pulsing hadn't subsided. I wanted to fuck this woman here and now. My cock pressed on her wet crotch through the piece of clothing I had on, "hmmm," she moaned. I reached inside my shorts and pulled out my throbbing cock, I could feel the pre-cum all over the tip, I spread it evenly and proceeded to bury my rod inside her.

I rubbed around her wet vagina, the feeling was phenomenal, I had wanted this for so long, I wasn't going to rush it, I wanted to take my time and fuck the shit out of this woman. She gasped as she felt my member on her tuft labia, she didn't protest, I knew she wanted this too. I lodged some of my tip inside her, she felt so warm, slippery, and soft, "Oh baby!" She swooned rather loudly.

And then I knew, this was a bad idea, Mum was never good at muffling her sounds of arousal. I wanted to, but I decide not to. She wouldn't stop me now, she was too turned on to. I loved my Mum, I didn't want my sister finding out about us, "it would destroy her image of Mum," I thought to myself.

I pulled out.

"Baby! Why?" she asked sounding like she would cry.

"Jenny," I said.

She closed her eyes and grimaced, just now realising the situation we were in. "Damnit," she said before opening her eyes.

"I want your cock baby, I know I said it's for your Dad, but I think I've had a change of heart. We can do this when she's not around." She said as she played with my hair.

"Okay," I said, a smile grew on one side of my face.

She smiled back, pushed me back and stepped off the counter, "Now, let me take care of this lovely cock," she whispered in my ear as her hands played with my engorged member.

She knelt down and engulfed my thick cock inside her warm mouth....

A few minutes later I was on my bed, smiling and falling back to sleep. "Best midnight snack ever," I thought as i drifted into sleep....

"You dirty bastard!" I heard someone say.

"Am I dreaming," I thought to myself. Everything was hazy. I was still half asleep when the owner of the voice grabbed the blanket and pulled it off me, they bundled it and threw it straight to my face.

I groaned in displeasure, then opened my eyes properly, I could see that it was Jenny. Her glorious body right in front of me, under other circumstances I might have even gotten hard. She was now standing on the bed, her chest heaving, her cleavage clearly visible. Her eyes were filled with something, I couldn't tell what it was. But I was sure my sleep was over.

"What?" I groaned as I lifted my back from the bed.

She furrowed her brows, and stared intently at me. We stared at each other for almost a minute, none deciding to end this impromptu staring contest. Then she finally broke the silent, but not her stare. "I saw you."

I blinked, confused as to what she meant by that. "What?" I asked, totally lost.

"Trying to feign ignorance little brother," she said raising one eyebrow.

Then it hit me. Like a thud of bricks on a ceramic vase. "Fuck," I thought. I still tried to keep a straight face, "She might not know," I tried to convince myself.

"Last night, I fucking saw you!... Lie to me. Just fucking lie to me, tell me it wasn't you." I was afraid she would wake Mum up.

"Sis calm down. I can explain."


Cassper
Cassper
162 Followers