Harry's Horny Mummy Ch. 06

Story Info
Jenny pushes Harry to the wall and the unexpected happens.
2.5k words
4.61
33.7k
32

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassper
Cassper
162 Followers

My heart leaped.

There was an awkward silence that filled the room after she spoke. Her brows were furrowed, her lips pursed, and her arms folded under her boobs as she stood over me with a look of disappointment.

I wondered how I would get out of this one. There was no explaining it away. She had seen me; lapping on our mother's juices, cuming to feel of her tongue against the head of my hard cock. "Or had she?" I asked myself.

"She might have just heard sounds and concluded," I tried to convince myself.

To be honest, the odds that that was the case were quite slim, but at that point, it was all I had. So I took a deep breath and asked, "What exactly are you talking about Sis?" trying my best to act as normal as I possibly could.

"Don't play dumb Harry."

"I'm not, I don't know what you are talking about," I lied.

She frowned and adjusted her posture, still standing on the bed and staring down at me. The view of her camel toe from my vantage point was amazing. I could even see the rounded sides of her thick ass from where I was; "Lord! The size of that thing," I thought. Even in such a situation, my sister's body still managed to turn me on.

"Maybe if you told me what exactly you think you saw I would understand what you're saying'" I added.

"Are you kidding me? You can't just be honest with me. I'm your sister for fucks sake... How could you?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked. The look of anger had left her face, it was now sadness she wore. I thought it would've been disgust or something else, but I could see that she was genuinely sad.

She then sat on the bed and crossed her legs.

Our eyes met. "Harry, why were you sucking Mums cunt?" she bluntly asked.

I yielded. Denial was now pointless.

"I'm sorry. It all happened so fast... please don't tell Dad about it," I pleaded.

She sighed, "On one condition." Her voice was more relaxed now.

"Anything," I hurriedly said.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course," I replied.

She bit her lip and looked around the room, almost as though she was trying to avoid eye contact. I honestly thought she was going to ask me to stop my affair with our mother.

"What is it?" I asked impatiently. Her silence was torture.

"I want you..."

"To stop what I'm doing with Mum?" I asked.

"Hmmm... Not really... I want you to fuck me Harry."

My eyes opened wide. I couldn't believe my ears. I sat there silent for a while.

"Well? Say something!" she said hitting my leg with her hand.

"What the FUCK!" I thought.

"Are you joking?" she shook her head to say NO.

"I thought you were mad at me."

"Well, I was. But honestly, mostly turned on. When I saw you and Mum in the kitchen last night, I couldn't stop myself. I got off watching you both, I wanted to join in but I was too afraid,

"And your cock; I've wanted ever since I saw it. I know it's wrong but you're doing it too, sooo I know you understand."

I nodded my head and set my gaze on her cleavage. Her top was unbelievably revealing and the fabric so light; I could even see her erect nipples clearly from underneath it.

I could see how desperate she was. If she only knew what was on my mind. There was no way in hell I would turn down her offer. I'd fantasized so much about her. She didn't know this but her body was one of my scales for rating every girl I met.

I took the sheets off my body and crawled towards her. I could see her biting her lip in excitement as I approached her. I had nothing on except my boxer shorts.

As I got closer to her face, the sweet scent of her soap filled my nostrils. I went in for a kiss and she obliged; holding the back of my head as our lips drew closer.

Her lips tasted like cherry. They engulfed mine as soon as they met. She smelt like roses, the smell of her soap. I put my hands on the bed for support as our tongues tussled.

Suddenly she pushed me to the bed. I landed back first and looked in her eyes as she crawled over to me and kissed her way from my lower abdomen to my chest where she drew circles round my right nipple with her tongue.

Then she covered the entire nipple with her mouth and grazed it with her tongue in every direction conceivable. I never knew my nipples were that sensitive until then. I moaned in pleasure. She stopped and then kissed me, rubbing the length on my cock from outside my shorts. She was such a tease, waiting until I was invested and then stopping so abruptly. I was rock hard in minutes.

I was too aroused to even think properly, I was at her mercy. Her skillful tongue massaged my nipples with her hands stroking my balls softly. I just continued to moan, "Oh God... Oh shit... Fuuuck."

I finally grabbed her top and pulled it to her neck; she paused to let me take it off. Her jugs dropped with such spring in them, I might have cum right there and then.

Her eyes darted to mine, we stared intently at one and another, and then I held her nipple with my right thumb and index finger and rubbed it. She was just as sensitive as me, if not more; we were siblings after all. I turned her over; now on top I engulfed the other nipple with my mouth. "Oh yes Harry," she moaned in the sultriest voice I had ever heard. My cock jumped in my shorts.

"You fucking like that, don't you? Suck it harder."

I hummed in agreement. My tongue flicked her erect nipple and my fingers played with the other. I was so horny I ground my crotch into hers, pressing both our sexes together in a lustful hump.

I cold touch of her breasts as my face rested on them was phenomenal. The way she arched her back when I sucked just hard enough turned me on even more.

I kissed her rose scented skin from her beautiful tits down to her shorts. I pulled them down, kissing her uniquely shaved pubic region as I proceeded. Her shorts were already soaked from her juices, under them was her wet pussy, no panties. There was a thin strip of hair shaped like an arrow pointing to her pussy. I took off her shorts and threw it away; she wouldn't need it for a while.

"Eat me like you ate Mum, make love to my pussy," she demanded, holding both nipples with her fingers. Her tongue exited her mouth and flicked the top of her left nipple, my cock responded.

I proceeded to enclose her large clit with my mouth, the fat folds of her labia and clit hood filled my mouth, her camel toe was as amazing as advertised. I pressed on her clit hood with my tongue and she moaned deeply, grabbing my head with one hand and pushing her legs against my head. I sucked harder on her clit, exposing the engorged knob from under its hood. I caressed it left and right with my tongue while struggling to breathe from underneath the entrapment of her thighs.

She shuddered, "Oh my fucking God." Then she let me go as tiny spouts of thick fluid exited her cunt. I quickly caught my breath. Her pussy farted loudly and she giggled as she shyly looked back at me.

I kissed her warm lips and she caressed the back of my head as our tongues locked passionately. Her pussy farted again, and we both laughed in each other's mouths.

She held the tip of my cock and rubbed gently on it. "Hmmmm," I moaned as we kissed.

She raised her legs higher up in the air with me in-between and guided my hard cock into her. Her moan in the moment my cock touched her pussy was one of glorious satisfaction. It was so obvious she wanted this; I could tell how turned on she was from the wetness of her sex coating my shaft as I penetrated its warmth.

Once I was lodged fully inside my sister's cunt, she let out a relaxing sigh. "Harry, you feel so fucking good," she whispered in my ears.

And she felt just as good, if not better. Her cunt was so tight. I could already feel the waves surging through my balls. "This is going to be over pretty quickly." I told myself.

Slowly, I began moving inside her. Not wanting to blow my load so quick, I refrained from any drastic movements. The walls of her sex massaged my rod, like a hand milking a cow; they milked me for my seed.

"Oh shit, you feel so fucking good Sis."

Luckily she was enjoying this slow fuck like I was, her moans were turning me the fuck on. Even though I just came this morning, the feel of her pussy was just too good for me to bear. My balls ached for release as I ploughed the depths of her.

"Fuck! Baby brother you are so good, fuck me nice and slow. I fucking love it."

"You like that?"

"Yes baby brother. Fuck me just like that. I fucking love it... Choke me," she pleaded.

I grabbed her neck with one hand and the head of the bed with the other as I ploughed her pussy. The squishing sounds of my cock rubbing against her juice coated walls filled the room.

"Yes! Harder,"

I obliged and picked up the pace. I'd now gotten a grip on my orgasm. The flow of her cream was unending; I could feel them on my balls as they slapped the area between her pussy and asshole.

My hand gripped her neck even harder. I could hear her choked moans, but she wasn't protesting. I continued to slam my rod deep into her.

"Fuck me... Yes... Oh yes... Just like that, just like that baby. You're gonna make me cum!" she said forcefully as my hand was on her throat.

I kept my pace, entering and exiting her wet cunt at an angle where I could get her G-spot. She grabbed my neck and pressed hard on it with both hands. The walls of her cunt began to tighten around my dick, and then they became wider. The look on her face was priceless, she was on her way to her orgasm and I wasn't going to be left behind.

I let go of my hold on my orgasm and continued to fuck my sister's pussy, looking into those beautiful eyes of hers as I fucked her brains over the edge of sanity. She began to hyperventilate as she approached climax. I was not far behind.

"Baby brother, fuck me. I'm fucking cuming... I'm gonna cum... All over your fucking dick... Oh yesssssss."

She choked my neck as she buckled her hips, driving my rod deeper inside her. I held on harder to the head of the bed for support. My cock pulsed inside her climaxing pussy. The contractions of her pussy made her even tighter now. She writhed under me, her hands letting go of my neck and grabbing my ass cheek. She pushed me deeper inside.

"Oh, fuck yes," she said gritting her teeth.

The throes of her orgasm had overridden her composure.

She thrust her hips forward. Loads of warm juices squirted out of her hole, bathing my engorged member. My hands were still on her neck and she continued to wail nonsenses.

"Oh yes... I'm still cuming... Don't stop. Oh shit! Oh God, Oh yes... Harry, fuck me, fuck me baby!"

"Yes baby. I'm cuming," I managed to say as I approached climax.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" she screamed.

Her pussy clenched hard on my cock, I couldn't take it anymore. My balls shot hot cum into my urethra. I felt the force of my orgasmic contractions ripple from my balls up to my brain. I jerked unintentionally, slamming my rod deeper into her and shooting my seeds inside her wet cunt. She continued to try and push me deeper, although there was no more rod left. I spewed my entire load in her wet insides; my cock bulged with every spurt.

"Ohhhh shittt," I moaned in ecstasy as I emptied myself inside my gorgeous sister.

"Fuck sis, oh fuck." I continued, my cock pulsing hard as I came.

I felt her hand grab my balls and I felt a new sensation inside me. I jerked twice. Her cunt milked me hard and my final orgasmic wave came like a flood. My cock spurted out some reserve cum in her, I felt like I had been drained of my soul. The grin on her face expressed her immense satisfaction, she stared at me and bit her lower lip as I recovered from my little death. I slowly dropped to my stomach, putting most of the weight of my body on her. She wrapped her legs around my back.

I still stayed inside her. Both our orgasms subsided after a while but I lay on her for a few more seconds. I eventually got off and lay beside her, to my surprise; she never protested about my weight. She just laid there with her eyes to the ceiling and a million dollar smile still on her face, fucking priceless.

"Oh my Gooood! That was soooo fucking hot. Mind if I join in for the next round?" said someone slow clapping in front of us.

"Jesus! Mum I can explain," I said jumping out of my sister and off the bed immediately I recognized her voice. Waves of adrenaline and fear shot through me. I had totally forgotten about her.

I wish I had thoughts things through like Jenny though. She just laid there silent. She didn't even bother to look up; her smile was still as wide as it was a few seconds ago.

"Explain what honey? That you fucked your sister, right after eating your Mums pussy? Or that you woke me up with all the noise?" I just stared at her speechless. She began to take off her cloths

"Stop being so scared baby. We are all doing it," she said matter-of-factly, taking of her bra as she did, her large jugs dropped majestically.

"You both have to promise me one thing though, just one thing," she added, laying emphasis on the 'one thing'.

"What?" I asked.

"That your Dad will never find out about this." I nodded.

"Ever!" she stressed.

"Okay. Now get over here, I've always wondered what a woman other than me would taste like." My sister finally said.

Mum bit her lip, took off her panties and climbed onto the bed, and for the next few minutes, I watched as my Mum and Sister made love to their pussies in a 69 position. I was rock hard for the entire show.

THE END

Cassper
Cassper
162 Followers