All Comments on 'Harry's Island Initiation'

by Rex Siter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice. Very nice.

I really liked this story. It was very refreshing and real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding!

Off to check if you have written more. If you haven't, please do!

scubasam61scubasam61over 12 years ago
It was like I was watching a movie

Your story was so good that some of it I could picture like in a movie. At first I thought maybe Harry's dad Raymond paid for this woman to teach his son glad you made it more romantic..

Great build up including the pre-cum in the first introduction of sex. Wish you could have left it off so we could learn about Harry's adventures of seducing the college girls (maybe you can add another part introducing different college girls, Harry telling one special gal where and how he learned everything)with the knowledge he learned from Laura.

r_d_txnr_d_txnover 12 years ago
Excellent

Great story, great writing....

ChoctawChoctawover 12 years ago
Gold Star

Not only a Gold Star but also a thumbs up to the best story I've read in a while!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Congratulations and thanks for a great story.

The characters were well drawn and their time together seductive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice story with a few continuity errors

The story plays in 1953, but Laura drives a Mini (build 1959-2000) and opens her door by keypad and card...

The story is well written and you manage to give the scenario an authentic feeling, but these details just don't fit.

OTOH, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Extremely well written!

Extremely well written! I bit repetitive in places, but that is life.

ballznall60ballznall60over 9 years ago
Absolutely delightful!

I'd give it a 10 if I could!

flarebel2327flarebel2327about 5 years ago
mini cooper

who cares about that I don't some people have to nick pick. every young mans dream

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful story but,

I have to keep remembering that this was back in 1956.If there was a 36-year-old woman today who wanted to educate an 18-year-old and she had only swallowed one other man's semen at the end of a blowjob, she would not be considered experienced enough to teach anyone very much. And at the end, when she is sucking him and preparing to swallow, she puts her hand under his buttocks. Today she would be expected to slip one finger in his anus to make it a big spurt.

But this is a wonderful author.

mikeagomikeagoabout 5 years ago
A wonderful story

Two people with different difficulties, overcoming them and enjoying three wonderful weeks knowing that their paths will part forever after.

Touching and making you think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
YES! YES!

And a round of applause.

I like sex education stories, and this is a very good one. Where many sex education stories fall short is in not telling the fruit/benefits for the trainee with his own peer group or later partners. This one comes right up to it, when Laura forecasts his time with University girls, and the narrator affirms that it did happen, but we are (sadly) lacking the account of it. Scubasam61 has delineated what is needed. In addition, there could be the account of Harry revisiting the island on his honeymoon and his bride thanking Laura for her contribution to their sexual relationship ("The first time we made love, this man stood out in his ability to make me happy. When I asked him about it, he told me about a woman named Laura. I immediately wished I could someday thank you"). Rex Siter, would you write a chapter 02 for us, please? (Or another author, with notification in the comments that there is a sequel).

Still, the story deserves 5 stars. The author has great storytelling skill -- the story pulled me right in and along. The sympathetic, patient older hottie was a great mentor. I was not interrupted by language problems, such as misspellings and grammar issues -- in other words, the language carried the story rather than getting in the road. Great dialog and expressions of feelings.

A somewhat overlooked sex education story is the beautiful and heartwarming Educating Dustin Rhodes by Mindventure, in which the training later comes to fruition with a lovely romance.

Kudos to Rex Siter,

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To be continued ?

How great would be a second part ? Harry meets Laura again, 5 or10 years later...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I, too, noticed the anachronistic Mini and keypad, but otherwise this is a flawless 5 star story. Would that everybody, regardless of gender, could have such a generous and patient teacher. A sequel, in which Harry’s very happy life partner gets a chance to thank Laura, would be welcome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous