Harsh Discipline for Stella

Story Info
Student pays her debt by receiving the cane.
5.6k words
4.44
19.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella - a 25 y.o. girl and student of the law - knocked at the door of the office. She held a piece of paper in her trembling hand. It was a summons for her to come to this institution in regards to her debt payment. This wasn't a bank or a lawyers office but a private firm of three men who offered to pay the debts of young women in exchange for an appropriate physical chastisement. Since Stella hadn't been able to pay her student loans even two years after graduating, she felt in over her head in debt and didnt know how to ever climb out of this pit.

When she came across a hint of a friend referring to this private institution, she didn't feel like she had much of a choice than to try it out.

Today was her first meeting. The boss of the firm - Karl Worthington - was enjoying the right to conduct every first time interview himself, taking the opportunity to estimate the level of despair of the young woman coming in for help. He only accepted to make deals with women who seemed not only young and attractive but also willing and able to accept a harsh physical discipline.

When Stella entered his office he had already been busy all morning sorting out files and making appointments. What the customers didn't know was that he worked closely with the local police department and had insight into each individual's file containing every small transgression ever made.

He anticipated the young student Stella Stromquist, who looked beautiful in the application, and who seemed to be in very dire need of help.

Stella followed his call into his office and timidly opened the door. She saw this tall man sitting behind his desk, already looking at her intently, and hurried to offer a polite greeting.

During their conversation she noticed that he must be around fifty years old but not older, he had quite a bit of grey hair and a handsome face, clean shaven, and a very intense look in his dark blue eyes. He seemed attractive, and more importantly, he was very kind to her. Whatever apprehension she had brought to this appointment melted away as he spoke to her understandingly and reassured her that they were going to take care of her troubles. They looked at her bank statement and made a plan how the firm was going to cover the debt over a time of five months. The thought of being financially freed within the next half year gave Stella a feeling of profound relief and gratitude.

"So - Sir - - I still have no true idea yet of what this deal is made of. What... what should I give in exchange for your services?"

"I am glad we can come to this part of the deal now." Karl seemed to change a little in his expression. The reason why I founded this organization is my honest belief that women of your kind need to learn a couple of things in life. Young women who want to live a life independent of men, rejecting their role as a wife and mother, rejecting their duty of leading a proper household. I have received your police file and can see that beyond your habit of accumulating debt you also have been pulled over for speeding twice. Do you think it's appropriate for a young woman to be driving their own car?"

Stella stared at him. How could this kind and handsome man who had the flair of an educated strong father figure turn into a rightwing conservative man who obviously still upheld values from the 1950's?

"Um - Sir - I... there are many women my age who choose to study and pursue their own career. What is wrong about that?"

"I am not here to discuss this. In my office I assert my convictions, not yours or anybody else's. But I see that you need correction about your thinking and if you are willing to sign the terms of conditions here you agree that you will undertake some schooling. This is a decision that you will make right now. Your debts will be 100% taken care of - in turn, we will find a date for a session of correction and punishment. Are you willing to take this upon you?"

Stellas heart was racing. Suddenly the whole office seemed threatening and dark to her.

When her eyes fell on the payment papers and the sum total of debt that was weighing on her shoulders she heard herself quietly saying "yes."

"I am glad to hear that. Let's not waste any time. I will see you again the day after tomorrow in the afternoon at 5pm. You will arrive here with nothing on you, no cellphone, no wallet, just your bare clothes, your hair in a ponytail.

Until then, I will add all your transgressions from your police file and estimate the gravity of your debts - and on top I will take your set of mind into consideration. All of this will result in a punishment that I will think fit for your individual needs.

Do we agree on this?"

Stella nodded, her eyes on the floor.

"Once you leave my office after two and a half hours, you are free to leave and can restart your life as a better person."

When he offered Stella a pen to sign the contract she comforted herself that it couldn't be too bad and that she had to go through this for two and a half hours and then never again.

They parted with a kind greeting. The last thing she saw was his intense gaze on her, stern and humorless.

__________

Two days later Stella approached the office building again.

She wore tight Jeans, black heels, and a grey hooded sweater made of wool. Her dark blonde hair was tightly bound back in her neck and she wore almost no make up except for a little mascara that she was used to wearing in her daily routine.

She was told to sit in the waiting room until the boss was calling for her. Apart from another and younger man than Karl Worthington coming into the waiting room to take something from a shelf, she was by herself.

After almost thirty minutes she was taken to the office once more.

When she opened the door to what was an experience she never had before, Stella realized how her fingers trembled. Once more, the tall dark-haired man greeted his client, but not with a smile this time. With a few words he welcomed her in and told her to sit in front of him.

"I hope you are well today." Stella nodded shyly.

"As we discussed in our prior meeting, today you will receive a disciplinary treatment. I have decided that you will receive this is three parts. In the first part, you will acknowledge that you deserve a punishment for speeding, which will be a bottom spanking with an instrument of my choosing. In addition for your attitude concerning marriage and your independence, I will perform a select number of slaps to your face. You will receive these in humility and silence.

I will demand your absolute obedience. If you fail to hold still and obey my every command, I will restrain you.

The second part will concern your debts. In this firm we have a standard of equaling ten strokes of the cane for every fifty thousand dollars of debt that we have. Since you have a debt of a hundred and ten thousand dollar - and yes that also counts in the debt you inherited from your parents - this will result in twenty strokes of the cane to your bare bottom. For the ten thousand dollars in addition you will receive five strokes of the crop to each breast.

The third part refers to your mindset. I will not accept a woman who does not know how to submit to a man. You must learn your place and role in society, and at the very end of our meeting, I will chastise your will until you are willing to serve all my manly needs.

I will no more ask for your consent at this point. Let us start with your first punishment.

Stand close to my desk and bend over it."

Stella had listened to his decisions and started feeling a mix of fear and a trembling arousal. She felt the budding urge to obey this dominant man in every order he placed on her. Still she was slightly shaking when she was about to receive her first physical punishment. She put her elbows on the clean desk and felt that her ass was utterly exposed to him. She wished he would lay his strong hand on her but he went to the other side of the room and rummaged in a big closet. She held still and did not dare to turn around to look for him.

After a couple of minutes, he had returned and stood right behind her waiting body. She could not resist looking a little to the side to see what he held in hand. It was a wooden paddle, not too big, with a round flat surface and little holes in it.

"For driving your car and for driving it too fast, you will receive fifty strokes of the paddle. Say that you accept your punishment and acknowledge that you deserve it!"

Stella was quiet. When she realized that he actually expected her to form a sentence, she mustered to say: "I acknowledge that I deserve to be punished for speeding."

"Good enough for now", he mumbled. "Stay in position." A rush of fear and excitement went through her skinny yet tall body when she clung to the desk in expectation. How much would it hurt? Would she endure fifty strokes?

The first stroke hit her ass and was followed by a pause. It was painful but at the same time she felt aroused. She had gasped a little but could proudly say that she could take the pain well. He obviously had paused to let her get her mind straight about what was going to come. But with the second hit of the paddle he started to ignore her reaction and mercilessly began to spank her ass with rhythmic strong hits of the round wooden device to her jeans-covered butt. She was a thin woman, but still her ass was round and even under the jeans it shook a little every time the harsh blow would hit her cheeks. He knew that under the fabric her skin had taken a red tone that would continue to turn into purple later today.

25... 26...27... He would not pause anymore but like a storm of rain and ice he struck blow after blow on her ass, giving her no chance to react.

34...35...36... he took all his strength he could muster and hit the paddle as hard as he could on her trembling ass cheeks, sternly convinced she deserved the ocean of pain and fire, she deserved to learn this lesson. Stella was overwhelmed with the pain - it was nothing like the first blow. Each hit added up to a rage of pain in her cheeks, her whole body was flushed and hot and she kept her hands firmly on the table and her eyes tightly shut. Every now and then she made a grunting noise from trying to handle the pain. She knew he was serious. He really believed in the punishment.

This wasn't a game for him or an evil wish to torment her - he knew exactly what measure of punishment was needed and when it was done, he sure wouldn't have a desire to hurt her anymore. This thought started to spread in her mind - she trusted him in knowing what she deserved. That helped her accept the merciless blows to her ass. 47...48...49... for the fiftieth blow, he put his final strength in, he hit her as hard as he could, wanting to inflict as much pain and discipline as he could. 50. The blows had stopped. The woman that was bent over the heavy wooden desk still held her position, quietly trembling and sobbing but not moving nonetheless.

Karl had to lay the paddle to the side and move his hand muscles a little. He was in a rush of righteousness, feeling a strength that he knew came from doing the right thing, from correcting a woman that needed to know her place.

He also yearned to see the naked skin of her ass to see the results of his chastisement.

"Stand straight up. We have a break of ten minutes now. I order you to unbutton your jeans and take them off. You are to stand in the corner of my office during the break, facing the wall."

Stella immediately obeyed his words. She timidly opened her pants and pulled them down. She took them off and laid them over a chair by the wall. She looked at him questioningly and he directed her to the corner opposite his desk. She was supposed to stand there in an upright position without moving.

During the break he sat down at his desk and filled out the paperwork concerning the first part of the punishment. It needed to be marked as done and put in her file. He then looked towards her, standing there with her sweater on but without jeans, and took notice of her round buttcheeks that were covered by plain white panties. Underneath he saw the area of deeply red flesh on both of her cheeks. Her white skin was a little suntanned but the stains of angry red spots could not be overseen. He could almost feel the heat streaming from the marks.

Stella stood still and tried to regain her breath. Her ass still burnt and stung but the cool air swept soothingly over it and she could muster up the courage to keep going

She was grateful that he gave her breaks to regain her control.

When the ten minutes were up, Karl lost no time and told her in his deep voice to walk back to the middle of the room. Still, there was no kindness in his eyes or in his voice. He spoke to her in a tone of merciless severity.

"I am impressed with how well you took your first punishment. It shows that there is hope in you, and a deep-seated understanding of your inferior position in society and to men. I am glad to see this understanding.

Let us proceed to the main part of discipline. You will without protest accept a total of twenty strokes of the cane to your bare ass."

He took her to the other side of the room where a spanking horse was standing. It had leather padded areas for her to place her legs on and a big leather trunk for her torso to lie upon.

Karl added: "I need you to lay perfectly still and receive every stroke without objection. Say you accept this part of the punishment for letting your debt get this high, say you deserve this exact number of strokes and you will humbly receive them."

Stella, recognizing this part of the punishment, repeated his demand. She said it out loud but also tried to internalize the words and really mean it: "I humbly accept and receive twenty strokes of the cane for being in such a high amount of debt. I deserve whatever the master thinks is appropriate for my behavior."

This eloquent saying of her encouraged Karl in knowing he had made the right decision. She deserved the cane. He had her climb on to the leather padded horse which exposed her red butt cheeks to his doings. Her legs were to the left and right of it, and her arms embraced in anticipation the front part of the device, her forehead humbly laid down on the soft leather.

She still had her sweater on but Karl took her white panties off. Even better he could see the works of the paddle now. He squeezed her tormented cheeks with his big strong hands for a little, then he went to the closet again, retrieving a cane that he had already prepared during the night by laying it in a tub of water, letting it swell with water, making it stronger, faster and heavier.

He took it in his hand and sternly gave it a few swings, hearing the sharp swooshing sound that came from the pitiless cane.

He returned to stand behind his client, looking at her full swollen red cheeks and the slit of wet and swollen cuntlips underneath. He knew that all women reacted with arousal to his treatment and this was no surprise. Stella had shown from the first moment that she was a born submissive. Yet, she had to feel that his discipline was no treat, it was not a pleasurable experience.

"A hundred thousand dollars of debt! What an irresponsible woman you are. Let this be a lesson to you, I need you to internalize each stroke and to thank me for it after it is over." With that - he raised his arm, waited for a couple of seconds, estimating the area where he would land the cane on - then he struck a hard blow across both her cheeks. This was something different. Stella - surprised by the level of pain - squealed loudly and intuitively wiggled her hips and ass away from Karls reach. "No!" she said defiantly, before she could even think.

Karl had almost expected this. Calmly, he didn't have a long discussion with her.

"Ah", he said. "I demanded absolute obedience. I have no mercy and no understanding for bratty behavior. In this case, you will receive another punishment for not holding still and for protesting your discipline. This is unacceptable.

I will fuck your mouth for this disgression and I expect you to work with me."

With that, he took two belts from the sides and tied her legs to the horse. Another belt he wrapped around her back and knotted it down tightly. At last, he tied her wrists to the front part of the horse. Now - she was secured and unable to wiggle away from anything he wanted to do with her. She felt utterly helpless and exposed. She was sweating under her shirt but felt a cold breeze against her naked underside.

When he walked around to the front side, he saw that her eyes where tearful and that her mascara was smeared around her eyes. The announcement of getting her mouth fucked didnt seem to frighten her as much as the threat of the cane.

This was a well known routine for him - how many young girls and women had he had on this device, helplessly exposed to his punishments, to his fucking and mishandling them? He routinely opened his jeans and freed his long and thick penis from the inside. It sprung out and bobbed slightly as I was already half hard and swelling up to an impressive size. She intuitively opened her lips a little as she could only lift her face to him, her body being restrained to the horse.

He pushed the swollen hard tip of his cock between her wet and drooly lips, feeling her tongue sliding over it, covering its tip with heat and saliva. "Open up", he said quietly, causing her to open her mouth a little wider. The width of his dick stretched her small lips almost to the maximum. She struggled to take his cock into her mouth, and since this was supposed to be a punishment for her - he thought - he would show her that this was not to be about her comfort, but about his pleasure.

He pulled out of her mouth and said: "Repeat after me: A woman is to be willing and ready to have every hole of her body used at any time to pleasure a man."

Stella was in a rush of arousal and submission. She looked at him with wide humble eyes and repeated: "A woman is to be willing and ready to have every hole of her body used at any time to pleasure a man." With that, Karl drove his now rock hard cock back into her mouth hole, pushing it in and out a couple of times and then pushing hard towards her throat. He knew no patience at this point. He pinched her nose shut with his hand and demanded coldly: "Open up." She had no choice but to swallow the tip of his cock into the throat.

He let go of her nose but she still had trouble managing her breath, her saliva and the huge intruder that filled her throat and mouth. He held his cock in her squeezing throat for a while, savoring the tightness and her helplessness. He pushed it in a little further and caused her to gag loudly around his cock, along with a gush of thick saliva coating his dick and dripping out of her widespread mouth, covering the leather and her tits. She gagged again, making loud noises that sounded like "rrrrrraaarghhkkkrrr" but as he continued to push recklessly again the back of her throat, each time sliding a little deeper, her noises turned to a rhythmic "ugh ugh ugh" each time he hit her throat.

She was completely wet now, her pussy was gushing and covering her thighs with wetness, and her tits and her whole face were smeared with her spit and his precum, as he fucked her mouth faster and faster. "UUuagh UAGH UGH UGH UGH" was the only sound in the room for a while, as well as the sound of his balls slapping against her wet chin, and her occasional gagging noise. Karl felt that he would not hold his orgasm back any longer. In a frenzy of fucking noises he pushed as deep as he could into her throat, his long thick shaft must have reached deep into her towards her stomach, filling her gullet fully with his cock, and he held it there in her tight hole, not caring about her breath or her gagging, just shooting ecstatic spurts of hot semen straight into her stomach. When his climax was over and his cock had become a little softer, he pulled out of her mouth and gave her a couple of minutes to catch her breath and to relax. She had taken her punishment well. He was sure, she would not once again object the cane or any implement he would use on her.

12