Harsh Discipline for Stella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had already fully submitted.

"I will give you another break of ten minutes. You will stay here and rest. After that, we will continue our punishment."

Ten minutes later, he stood behind her poor ass again, this time determined to press into her a sense of right behavior. He lifted the cane above her ass and said "The first fifty thousand dollars", and then he struck the cane harshly across her butt again.

One - swoosh, whack!!!

Two - swoosh, whack!!!

Three - swoosh, whack!!!

Each time the cane hit her ass, her flesh trembled as in a wave, the pain streaming like a wave of fire through her ass, but she knew better than to complain. She clasped her hands around the horse and held still. She knew she deserved this and was willing to humbly accept each coming stroke.

Four, five, six - whack!!! Her ass was deeply red now, and yet getting darker with seven! eight! nine! and finally, ten! The tenth blow was almost unbearable. Stella sobbed and continued to cry quietly in defeat.

Karl was still not moved by her pain. She was a woman deserving of pain and chastisement, until she was redeemed and reformed.

"The next fifty thousand dollars", he continued, not giving her a little rest to cool down.

Again in an energetic rush of strength and anger, he raised the cane high above his head and smashed it down on her bare ass as hard as he could. She screamed and sobbed but he ignored her and rained the next nine strokes as hard as possible down on her flesh. Each time he raised the cane very high and hit her as mercilessly as he could. The cane caused her a read stripe with each hit and touched her sensitive pussy lips as well every now and then. When he came to ten yet again, he stopped, bent over her ass and feeling the heat streaming from it. It was over and over covered with deep red stripes and it glistened from the wetness of her pussy.

Stella had stopped reacting and had quietly endured the wild, fast and angry beating he had given her. After it was done, he affirmed: "Thats twenty. Your debt is almost paid off." He laid aside the cane and freed her limbs and torso from the restraining belts. Shuddering and trembling she lifted herself up, saliva and sperm seeping down her lips, and over and over covered with the remnants of her chastisement. "Thank you, Sir." She said barely audibly. "You are welcome. I know that you are a reformed woman. I will continue to lead you to the end of this path. We yet have ten thousand dollars to pay off. I ask you to stand here in front of me. Put your hands behind your back."

She obeyed without looking at him. Her head was humbly bowed down as she stood in the middle of the room and accepted him tying her hands behind her back. Her not too big breasts were helplessly exposed to the front, and her nipples were still wet from her saliva. They stood out hard like they already knew what was to come.

"This will complete the second part for today. You will receive five strokes with the crop on each tit. I will treat them as I seem fit and you, as a woman, will quietly receive the treatment." "Yes, Sir", Stella replied quietly. Karl took a leather riding crop from the table and swished it through the air a couple of times. "You will look at me all the way through this punishment", he ordered. She lifted up her big eyes in expectation and submission while he raised up his arm yet again. He had no intention of being slow and kind with her. He knew what kind of pain the crop can cause to sensitive breasts and he wanted to maximize the effect of this disciplinary act. He brought the crop down on her left nipple as hard as he could. Stella clenched her teeth in pain but continued to look at her masters face. This fifty year old dominant, strong man had a mesmerizing effect on her. At this point she was willing to accept every kind of pain from his hands. In quick succession he struck down the crop on her sensitive nipple five times. It had become even harder and looked like a light brown raisin on her shivering tit.

Karl laid the crop aside for the moment and stood behind Stella. He put his hands around her body and started squeezing her tits in his hands. He kneaded them and then began to pull on her nipples until she would scream in pain. Then he walked around and began sucking one tit after the other into his mouth. He sucked so hard on her nipple that her wetness was now streaming down her thighs in thick ropes, and her whole body was trembling from the overwhelming lust and pain she was experiencing. At this point, Stella was close to losing control. Karl took the other breast in his mouth and sucked hard and harder on her nipple, but still offering her no relief either from the pain nor from the aching between her legs.

All she wanted was to dive into his dominance, to let go, to be fucked as hard as he wanted, to cum over and over on his cock, on his mouth, on his hands, she wanted to be punished over and over again to stay in this ecstatic ocean of pain and orgasms. But no orgasm was granted. Instead the pain took over again, and as Karl took her right tit into his hand and stuck the crop down on it with all the force he could muster, she screamed in agony and all lust was gone. Four more times: whack! three: whack!! Red stripes were now forming across her tit as well. Two: WHack!!!! and: one - WHACK!!!! All his strength went into this last strike, and Stella howled in pain and humiliation. Long streaks of black tears streamed down her face as she continued to look at his face in utter brokenness and servility.

But it was over. She had taken the whole amount of unbearable pain and absorbed it. She had made it through almost one and a half hours of punishment - and now she was free, free of pain and free of the financial debt. Waves of relief went through her, until Karl reminded her that a third part was still waiting for her. He had not explained clearly what he would do, and so she had not thought about it anymore.

Karl stood close to her face. "Have you learned the truth about your worth as a woman?" "I think so, Sir", she whispered. "What is your only use in our society?" "I am here to serve a man, Sir. I am a servant to the needs of my husband. If a man wants to use my body for his pleasure, I will not resist or stop him."

Karl was content with her answer, but would not let her go without testing the sincerity of her submission.

He turned her around, freed her hands on her back and bend her yet again over the leather horse. This time he would not restrain her - if she had really understood her lesson, there would be no more resistance. Stella lay with her stomach flat on the horse, hugging it with her arms. Her ass stuck out to the backside, fully exposed and still steaming red from the beating. Without warning or lubing her up Karl took his again fully hardened cock and put it against the entrance of her ass.

As he had hoped and suspected, no sound was coming from this chastised woman. Stella held still, quietly offering her asshole to be fucked and used as much as the man desired to do so.

Karl pushed the swollen hard tip of his throbbing cock against her wet ring, and stretched it a little open, wide enough for him to enter in. Stella couldn't hold back a moan of pain but held still - Karl enjoyed her moans which turned into screams, as he recklessly pushed the whole thickness of his cock into her tight asshole, pushing and pushing further in until the whole of his huge package was swallowed up in her backside.

He held still for a little moment, then he was overcome but the lust of beating her, of dominating and teaching her, by her humble exposure to his use, he took her hips, pulled almost fully out of her, the slid his cock back into her ass; pulled out again and pushed the full length back into her, speeding up to a faster pace, meeting her skin with his balls, slapping them against her swollen wet pussy, pushing deeper and deeper and even deeper into her ass, ramming her as hard and fast as he could. He lost all sense of control or responsibility - his mind was filled only with the rage of ramming this slave-ass as fast and brutally as he could.

"Harder, harder, harder", he heard from her mouth, quietly at first, but he sent her into a rush of lust as well, and soon she was screaming and demanding him to fuck her ass the way she deserved it. "My body belongs to you", she panted, "fuck me as long and hard as you wish!" His cock was fully wet and slippery now and he fucked her sore ass so fast that the movement almost became a blur,

he fucked her faster, faster and HARDER and rammed his cock DEEP into her tight ass - and spurted his cum deep, deep into her hot bowels.

He held it there, held it in, feeling her squeezing tightly around his limb dick. He pulled it out and smacked her ass cheek with his hand, still panting from exhaustion.

Cum trickled out of her ass, as she lay there fully dissolved in tears and lust.

"You are free to go", he panted. "Your debts will be paid in the next months. I know that you have learned your lesson and take on your true purpose as a woman." "What if I fail to do so. What if I still have not learned my lesson?"

They exchanged looks of a different kind than before. "Would you agree to keep teaching me? Could I come here maybe once a week and learn my role as a submissive woman?"

Karl Worthington agreed. Stella got dressed and was still not fully herself again when she shakingly went out through the door. Before closing it she looked again at this man who within two hours had changed her whole life. She knew, there were many more lessons to come

12