Harsh Introductions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swallowed nervously, but didn't answer.

"Right?"

"Maybe," she said faintly.

Her eyes flicked to mine, then darted away again.

"OK. Hypothetically, let's say - if I was to command you in some way. There would have to be limits. What do you think those would be, for you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I wouldn't tell you to walk out into traffic with your eyes closed. That's an obvious example. But maybe there's something you're not comfortable with, that I might not be able to tell. Maybe you're OK being tied to a bed, but you don't want to be blindfolded in the trunk of my car."

"Oh. Yes. I couldn't tell you every little thing I can't handle. I mean, I don't think there are too many, really. But there are some things... you couldn't tell me to do anything that would result in problems for the company. I have to draw the line there, of course."

"OK. So if you're running late for a meeting, maybe-"

"Oh, I see what you're asking. Yeah, I'd have to just get ready, I couldn't stop and do something for you on a whim."

"There we go, that's what I'm talking about. So you just have to tell me you need to go. But what happens if I ask you to do something you don't like?"

"Like what?"

"Well, let's go back to my earlier example. Let's say I want to blindfold you, put you in - well, the trunk isn't really comfortable, I don't think there's really any reason to put you in there. Let's say I want to blindfold you and put you in the back seat of the car, and take you somewhere. What if you're uncomfortable with that for some reason? What if you wouldn't enjoy it, and it crosses some kind of line for you?"

"I could probably just tell you that."

"Sure, you could, but let's say you don't like the place that we go, and you don't know that because you have the blindfold on and you can't see it. You find out because we get there and I take the blindfold off. How do we have fun surprises and not risk having a bad night? Because, suddenly you're upset and we have to spend fifteen minutes or more discussing why. If I'm risking our whole night being ruined, I'm going to be less bold with any ideas I might have."

"We could use the BDSM stoplight system."

"The what?"

"A lot of people use a code system when doing... stuff. Like tying someone up, or hitting with a paddle, or whatever kinky thing they're doing with someone. Green means everything is fine, yellow means slow down or change something, and red means we need to stop immediately. In your example, if we got there and I said 'red' then we could just get back in the car and drive away, and discuss it later. Nobody has to see us arguing or anything. If I heard something that sounded like we were on the wrong side of town, I could say 'yellow' and you could try to ask questions without having to spoil the surprise."

"Oh, that could work. Plus, anyone around us wouldn't know what we were talking about."

"You'd want me to do things in front of other people?"

"Maybe. There are some subtleties I'd want to understand before we went there. But it's... on the table, shall we say."

She pursed her lips. Then licked them.

"I... I kind of want to let you tell me what to do. But I'm scared. Oh, maybe scared isn't the right word. Apprehensive. I've never done it before. Or rather, I've tried, and it hasn't gone well. But I trust you, I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me."

"No, I wouldn't. On the other hand, I don't know why you would let me do that. What's in it for you?"

"You don't think I'd do something just to make you happy?" she said, batting her eyes.

"You might. But something tells me there's more to it than that."

She sat up straight, folding her hands in her lap.

"Wellll..." she drew the word out long enough to be its own sentence. "Let's say... I've been dreaming about something since I was a little girl. I thought about, maybe... coming to the attention of a man who liked me. And he would ask me to do things, and I would show him how much I liked him back by the way I did it."

"As a little girl you thought about this?"

"I mean, it was pretty innocent at first. I'd give him the best apple I'd picked out from the basket I was carrying. I'd fold his clothes for him, because he didn't know how. Just little things like that. It would create this special connection between us."

"And nowadays, if I told you I wanted you to dance for me on the table..."

"You might get quite a show."

"I'm warming to this idea."

"I am too."

"So we're OK then? I'm not doing anything to push you away?"

"Oh Tommy, you'd have to do a LOT of bad things to drive me away. But no, like I said, it's all just in my head. Um. I can call you Tommy, right?"

"Just don't call me late for dinner."

She snorted indelicately. "Tommy, that joke's older than pasta."

"Am I pushing you away yet?"

She sidled up closer, rubbing up against me.

"Try again."

"So, you come here often?"

She burst out laughing.

"Bad jokes, and now bad pick-up lines? You're cute!"

"In all seriousness, though, do you know any other good places to go hang out?"

"Well, there's all kinds of restaurants if that's what you mean. Feel like having sushi?"

"Not what I meant, but - sure!"

*****

We settled in at the bar at a sushi restaurant and put in an order.

"So if this isn't what you meant, then what did you mean?"

"Like the lounge."

"Ah. You know, it may surprise you to hear this, but I am not a wild sex maniac in my off time."

"No, you're a well-rounded woman, I know. It's just got this great atmosphere."

"I'm not allowed to go into strip clubs, by the way. And neither are you. The regular ones at least, that you just show up at the door and pay a cover charge. Bad for business image."

"So what is the lounge?"

"The Cove is a membership-only organization. Very exclusive. You couldn't just pay to get in, they have to vet you - full background check: criminal records, employment history, credit history. They ran you too, as a guest, but let's just say I'm an acceptable reference."

"You really are high society, aren't you?"

"More like well-connnected through a lot of hard work and careful alliances."

"Aside from that then - what other places do you know about?"

"You mean like an interesting bar scene, where we just were."

"Yeah or... I dunno, a gaming parlor maybe."

"Oh! There's a pool hall I used to hang out at with some friends."

"Sure, like that."

"I also like art galleries and museums. But you don't really just hang out there, unless there's a fund raiser going on. You have to dress up for those."

"I could dress up."

"And we'd have to go shopping for you first, unless you've got a handsome wardrobe hidden away somewhere."

"You say that like shopping's a bad thing."

"I'd have a great time dressing you up! But we don't have time for that for at least three weeks, unless you're willing to go with an assistant."

"Just doesn't sound like as much fun."

"You'll have to, though, now that I think I about it. You need to be properly dressed for the job; I'm sure there's a fairly strict dress code at a lawyer's office. You may not be there very often, but I'm absolutely certain that those bonuses I was telling you about will not be authorized by Mr. Fitch unless you've got that box checked. He's going to show up unannounced to meet his newest employee, if I know him at all. You really need to nail that first impression; one of the reasons we partner with them is that they are very disciplined, because it gets results. You're not going to be a full partner, but the company still has a dress code that covers every single employee."

"Alright, fine. I guess that is first priority on Monday morning, as soon as I have copy of that dress code in writing. Until then...?"

"I've been on my feet all week and I've worked really hard getting your position arranged. I don't want to walk too much, and I don't want to make any decisions. I'll do whatever you want."

"You still have a hotel room?"

"Until the repairs on the house are done and we make sure they can't get in the same way again. Probably another week."

"Then let's go back there after we finish eating."

Her mouth dropped open indignantly.

"Just what kind of woman do you think I am?"

"The kind of woman that might like a foot massage in private."

Her mouth snapped shut, and her jaw tucked into her neck a little bit as she considered. Her face relaxed and she turned just slightly away coyly.

"...keep talking."

"Your father says you work too much. Well, you don't have to go out to have a good time. We can sit, relax, maybe have a warm bath. I think it'd be good for our relationship."

"Ours, or our companies'?" she teased.

"Win-win," I said. "I might be known for what my hands can do."

"Very well. I shall graciously allow you to accompany me to my hotel room, and let you pamper me like a queen."

"Where just about anything could happen," I said.

"Are you insinuating that I'm easy?"

"Madam, I have not suggested any preference for what happens. If anyone is insinuating, it is you."

"Good. I'd hate to unfairly accuse you of being ungentlemanly," she glowered unconvincingly.

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much," I said, waggling my eyebrows.

"Don't push it, mister."

"Why, never prematurely. Proper lubrication is important in this business, as you know. Waiter! A drink please, for each of us. House special."

"Mm, good choice," Maria said with an amused smile.

We finished a lovely meal next to an aquarium full of colorful fish. She snatched the check and paid before I had a chance to.

"Now wait just a minute," I said.

"Oh, hush. Your charge account isn't ready yet. This is totally covered as a business expense, up to twice per month."

"I can't argue with that."

We retired to the hotel in the back of her company Cadillac. She put her hand on my knee, and I held it the whole way, gently squeezing and stroking her fingers. Her breathing got a little faster and heavier by the time we arrived. She had quite a bit of spring in her step, for having been on her feet all week. We got into the room, and she went to the restroom. I leaned against the bed, admiring the decor until she came back, which was quite quickly.

"Now, I believe you offered to show me how good you are with your hands," she said, stepping very close to me.

I stepped forward to stand up straight, and our mouths came together in what felt like a very natural way.

"Indeed, if you'll just lie back, I'll take care of the rest," I said agreeably.

"I'm not very good at relaxing, you might have to help me."

I pulled her close, and her arms went around my neck.

"My, you are tense. I think you might need a full body massage," I murmered in her ear.

"Should I take this off then?"

"I think that would be best."

Down went the dress. Underneath, she had a bra and panties - technically. The g-string might almost as well not have been there; her bra was only a demi-cup, and her nipples peeked out over the top of the lace.

"Guh," I said. "Buh. Fuh."

"Did I break you?" she said, grinning widely.

"Nngh! Ye gods, woman, what a body! I mean, I could tell you were in shape, but DAMN!"

"What's a girl gotta do to get some eye candy of her own?"

"I recommend either 'ask nicely' or 'make out until he wants to touch your skin.' "

"In that case, let me encourage you to make this a very special massage."

She leaned forward and half climbed up my chest to plant a kiss directly on my mouth. My arms naturally encircled her waist. I bit her lower lip, and her hands slid under the fabric of my shirt at the collar.

"Let me just - get this out of the way," I said, pulling it off.

Her hands slid up and down my chest, leaving a trail of warmth that had very little to do with the temperature of her skin, and everything to do with the hunger growing about a foot below my belly.

"You're lying down wrong," I said.

"I told you I'm not good at that."

"See, you have to - no, that's not it," I said, pushing back on her shoulders.

She pushed forward, still clinging to me. I pushed her hands aside, but she just grabbed on again, giggling.

Without thinking, I reached forward and grabbed her below the chin. Her eyes got as big as saucers, and she stopped struggling. I felt her pulse pounding rapidly against my fingers. We stared at each other for a long moment. I let go.

"Behave. Lie down."

Her composure was suddenly shaky, her movements jerky where they had been smooth and confident. She pulled back onto the bed and lay with her weight back on her elbows, putting distance between us. She couldn't tear her eyes away, and hardly blinked. I climbed slowly onto the bed towards her. I placed my palm against her sternum and pushed, gently. She sank back onto the bed breathing heavily, still staring at me. I ran the back of my hand up the outside of her leg, up her side, and over her collarbone to stroke her cheek.

"Just relax."

I went back down to her feet. I pulled one of her arches into my hand and started to massage her. The tension in her ankle started to ease. I moved to the other foot, kneading the ball of her foot with my knuckles. Her toes flexed in time with me. I moved to her calf, admiring the firm tone of her legs that ran all the way up to her pelvis. I felt a pull from the root of her thighs but resisted, instead slowly working my way up with my fingertips and the heel of my palm, starting over at the other ankle when I had reached her knee. She was twitching and flexing by the time I reached the other knee.

"I don't think it's working," she said.

"I think we need to supplement this procedure."

"You have something stronger you can give me?"

"I believe that a hormonal treatment will be greatly beneficial."

"How does it work?"

"The details of what hormones do are quite complicated. I think it's best if I show you physically - your role is quite simple."

"What do I do?"

"Take all your clothes off and lie down. No argument, just do it," I warned her.

If I hadn't been hard before, the sight of her completely naked body quickly fixed that. Her body called to me, in its small curves and the way she held herself. She was lithe inside and out, and every inch of her silently begged to be touched. Her shoulders would fit my grip perfectly as I pulled her in close. Her arms would curl in as I nibbled the soft inside of her elbow. Her belly wanted my face rubbed all over it, or perhaps it was my face that wanted it; possibly both. Cords in her thighs invited me to bite them. Her breasts stood out more than anything else, silver-dollar areolas topped with pink nipples that were dying to get caught in my teeth.

I stared greedily as I undressed, and it was mutual. When I got my underwear off, Maria sat up, sliding to the foot of the bed. She reached out to slide her hands up and down and rotating on my cock like she was oiling a roller.

"Lie back down. You're too excitable," I said.

"Do you want some lube?" she asked.

"You have some?"

She handed me a small squeeze bottle.

"Lubrication's important in this business, a smart man once told me," she said.

"How right he was," I said. "Give me your hand."

She held it out. I squirted a little gel into it.

"Wanna show me how it works?" she said.

I took her hand and guided it down. I closed her fingers around my shaft, and pulled her up and down.

"Give it a little twist to make sure it's even all the way around."

"I'd better use both hands."

I put a bit more gel into her cupped hands. She applied it all over, squeezing and stroking and pressing in from all angles.

"Now lie down."

She pulled back onto the bed, sitting up and looking expectantly. I walked on my knees over her legs to look her full in the face. She pursed her lips.

"You heard me. Lie back."

She didn't move. I locked my fingers around her throat, pressing in on her veins with my thumb and forefinger. Her hands latched onto my wrist, but she didn't push me away. I pushed backward, firmly but gently, and she bent with me. I felt her thighs separate between my legs, opening her wide. I let go and pulled back just enough to plant my knees inside of hers and leaned forward over her. I licked her nipples and blew on them, cooling with evaporation and making them even perkier.

"See, this is how it works. I'm going to give you an injection. The instrument isn't small, but it shouldn't hurt a bit. If it's uncomfortable, let me know and I'll adjust. OK?"

She nodded, chest and face flushed with arousal. I lowered myself, pinning her to the bed, rubbing my entire length against her, and letting her feel my erection against her pubic mound. I pushed carefully against her; feeling for the right place to push in. Many girls were difficult to feel out, but she was lying at just the right angle. I quickly found it, but waited.

"You ready?"

She nodded emphatically, closing her eyes in anticipation.

"Look at me."

Her eyes remained shut. I put my hands on either side of her neck. I could support my weight, but I could also press inwards with my arms and put pressure on her, and did so. Her eyes flew open.

"Look at me."

Her mouth opened, but no words came out. Her hands snaked under her knees, holding her legs open.

"Is this what you want?"

She nodded.

"Tell me."

"I want you. Like this."

I pushed the head of my cock into her.

"Like that?"

"Yes."

I pushed farther.

"Yes!"

I pulled back out, then pushed in again. She moaned, and so did I. I'd like to say I played it cool, took my time, switched it up. I have this instinctive sense that that's how you prove that you're an exceptional and desirable lover. But truth be told, it felt fucking amazing right where we were, and I rode the wave of pleasureover and over until I lost control of my muscle spasms and leaked messily inside her. We were a tangle of limbs and hair and slowly-drying stickiness until I rolled over with her, she ended up on top and climbed off to clean up a little bit.

Rather than make her disheveled, the ruffled hair, sweat and other fluids glistening on her skin, and unsteady gait only boosted her attractiveness. I almost got up and followed her into the bathroom - but that was crossing a line I had not been invited past. I settled back and waited. She brought back two hand towels, one of them damp and the other dry, and cleaned me up with the damp towel before using the dry towel to wipe away any remaining moisture. Then she started cleaning herself the same way, but stopped abruptly and stood up.

"Oh. Should I go do this somewhere else?"

"No. I kinda like it, actually."

She got a goofy smile on her face.

"OK."

She finished cleaning and disposed of the towels in a hamper, and slipped into a robe on the way back. She climbed back on the bed and settled against me with a leg draped over mine.

"Mmm, you're so warm," she purred.

"You really got my blood flowing there," I replied, pulling her in close and tight.

"Are you going to be able to stop staring at my tits in front of everyone at the office now?"

"Hey! I do not! Your hemline gets at least as much of my attention!"

She glared at me.

"All right, all right. I didn't think I was actually that bad. But yes, I think I'll be able to stay more focused."

"Good," she said, sighing and dropping her cheek onto my chest. "People know, of course, a little bit about what happened. That there's something between us, at least, and about the break-in, that we were both there. The investigation is public. But they'll only be understanding for so long, eventually it will be bad for discipline. We have to set a good example."

"Sure."

"Can I ask you something personal?"

"Anything."

"Ooh, anything!?" she said, leaning up on her arms to give me a mischevious look.