Harsh Introductions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Mm, maybe later. What I really want to ask is; you grabbed me, with your hand. You know, around my neck. What is that like for you?"

"Gosh. Umm. Well it was really hot, I thought."

"Why? I mean, what makes it exciting for you?"

"Geez. You expect articulation after what we just did?"

She laughed.

"Do we need to keep going, until you can't talk anymore?" I said.

"No! Well, I mean... do you want more?"

"Maybe later. My brain is getting all the blood flow now and it won't let go until it's satisfied."

Maria snorted.

"I've heard that before. I never thought I believed it, I thought he just wanted me to keep stroking him. His ego, I mean."

She grabbed my dick and massaged it a little to illustrate her point.

"Yes, well, it's true. Once I'm fixated on an idea, good luck getting my mind away from it."

"I'll remember that," she said, continuing to rub.

"Why was it sexy? Hmm. I mean it's a bold, possessive move. There's no mistaking it. It says, 'I'm serious. I really want this.' You know what I mean?"

"Yeah."

"And it was extra effective. It stopped you, got you to settle down and behave. It made me feel powerful. I really liked that."

She shivered a little bit.

"So, you think you can handle me?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Even if I occasionally need a spanking?"

"Even better."

"God, I hope so."

*****

She was gone when I woke up. There was a note on her pillow.

Sorry to run out on you! I felt bad that I kept you up late, so I let you sleep in. I have a charity event today, so I had to get up early. Feel free to order breakfast on the room bill, and enjoy a day off! I kissed you when I left, but if you don't remember, I can drop by your apartment about seven and I'll remind you. Text me.

Ciao!

XO MS

It smelled of her.