Harsh Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do not get to second-guess your commitment, woman. I love you, and I know you love me. It should be enough."

Ravenna bit her lip, stifling a moan as he fucked her even harder. "I know it's true, but...part of me wonders w-with all this money, what if w-we just ran away together, just the two of us? You could leave all this...ahhh!....behind. You wouldn't have to be a crime boss anymore. It could just be...us. Doesn't that simpler life appeal to you, baby?" She groaned as he threw his hips forward. His cock slammed into her like a harpoon. Her hands clawed at his back as she squealed, convulsing around his shaft. That turned him on like nothing else, and he fucked her like a madman now, pumping violently into her slick folds until he bellowed a release of his own.

"AAAHH!"

Cum churning, testicles stiffening, he left his wife's cunt completely soaked in his jism. He rolled with her pulled to him, so that she lay on top of him now, snuggled up on his chest. She was still panting from their coupling. She hadn't given up, though. Not quite.

"You...never...answered me," she murmured.

"Do I want a simpler life? Sometimes," Khalil admitted. "But I like the life we have together. What I do...it's part of who I am. I can't run from that, I can only...satisfy that part of myself. It's the world that stays separate from you, my love, just as it should be. You must trust me, woman."

"I do trust you," she said softly. Her lips brushed along the pectoral muscles of his chest. He loved the way her breasts brushed against him as she readjusted on top of him and settled her head on him like a pillow. Her eyes drifted slowly closed. He kissed her hair and relished the scent of her warm body against his until they both fell slowly, slowly into the orbit of the sweetest sleep.

**************** **

THE NEXT DAY...

Khalil had left the house early, restless as ever. Ravenna's questions had left this lingering unease inside of him. There was only one way to purge that unsettling feeling: a good day of harsh slave training.

"Come on, slaves! You can do better than that!" Khalil bellowed.

Keisha the black girl and Jessica the redhead were locked in a humiliating position. Each girl was on her hands and knees, their asses facing each other. Their wrists were shackled in front of them and each had a chain collar around their neck. Their ankles were also shackled, making them truly look like the slaves they now were. Khalil had wedged a long, thick, double-pronged purple dildo between the two girls, each prong of the dildo inserted into each girl's anus. Now, as the girls moved their hips back and forth, they impaled their asses on the double-dildo with a constant, agonizing rhythm.

"Please! UH!!!" Keisha groaned. "It's too big for my ass, Sir. Please!" Khalil responded to his slave's complaint by taking a riding crop and smacking the end of it hard against the slave girl's left butt cheek. Then he smacked her other butt cheek even more brutally.

"Did I say I wanted backtalk, bitch?" He leaned down and peered at the redhead. "What about you, little cunt? Are you going to give me trouble too?"

The pretty redhead groaned, slamming her hips back as her ass engulfed the head of the dildo and then some. She felt like it might split her apart at any moment.

"No, Master. Please, I'm doing what you asked. Ugh!" Jessica sighed.

Meanwhile, across the room, Rosa was about to undergo a special form of even harsher training. Khalil always liked to have one pregnant girl from each crop of slaves he cultivated. There were always buyers at the black market auctions who had more specialized tastes...and pregnant slaves were indeed a rarity with a finite but very lucrative clientele. In this case, the sexy, young Latina named Rosa had seemed ideal for the role.

There were five men standing around the poor girl. She'd been strapped naked into the bed, spread-eagled with her lush thighs forced wide open to expose her beautiful pink pussy. A chain collar encircled her neck and a leash lay between her breasts as she lay there pleading.

"Don't. Please don't fuck me. You can't. You might get me - "

"Pregnant?" said Graham, the leader of the five men. Graham was Khalil's right-hand man. He was reliable, brutal, and his cock had to be at least 10 inches long.

"We're all going to fuck you over and over, bitch. Our employer has made it very clear that you need to be pregnant for the auction."

"No! Please. This is so wrong. You can't DO this!" Rosa whimpered. It did her absolutely no good, though. Khalil left Keisha and Jessica humping the double-pronged dildo and came over to watch Rosa's training. The lithe Latina's eyes widened as Graham lined up his enormous shaft between her thighs, poising the bulbous head of his cock between her delicate labia.

"Ready, bitch? Here comes your first cock. Enjoy it." Rosa begged for him to take it out as he fucked her without mercy. The bed bounced with the jostling of his body slamming into hers again and again and again. It was maybe fifteen minutes later when Graham's bulging buttocks muscles clenched up and he gave a mighty bellow. Judging from the way Rosa stiffened and squealed too, Khalil realized his man was spewing his first load inside the slave girl's pussy.

From there, Khalil watched as the next man climbed aboard. He thrust his shaft into the girl's cum-drenched pussy without a fuss, and soon he was fucking her with wild abandon too.

"No...please...stop," Rosa sighed, but her nipples were erect little buds. Part of her was enjoying her rape. Her sex was responding to the plunging, dominating cocks plowing between her soft folds. That became clearer and clearer as the second man fucked her so brutally that Khalil wondered if he'd break the damn bed.

"AAAHHH!!! Take my cum, you little WHORE. Maybe mine will be the one to get you pregnant!" the second man groaned, his thick spurts of cum overfilling her tiny slit as he pulled out. So much sticky-warm jism oozed from her twice-fucked pussy even as the third man took his position between her legs. The mattress now had a big wet splotch between the girl's thighs.

"No! Please, no more!" Rosa groaned. And now Khalil strode over and leaned over her prone, naked figure. He yanked on her leash as the third man began fucking her. Her exotic, gorgeous face swung to meet his hard stare.

"Look at me, bitch. I want to see the look on your face when the next burst of seed scours out your fuck-hole. You're going to be pregnant before this night is out if I have anything to say about it. Now lie still and take your training like a good little slut. Think of yourself as lucky; you'll be one of the more valuable slaves on the auction block when the time comes."

"Please..." Rosa begged. "Let me fuck the biggest dildo you have, just please..." The gorgeous Latina's voice trailed off as the fourth man fucked her snatch with a series of hard, merciless thrusts until he was groaning, pumping more spunk into her loins.

"Uhh!!! Best fuck I've ever had," the fourth man sighed. "Your turn, Mark."

The fifth and final man approached and looked down at that cum-drenched pussy. It was a complete mess, but he didn't care. He thrust his vein-bulging cock right up her twat, starting a quick, pulverizing rhythm as the bed shook and the girl's moans rose in the background. Yes, Khalil thought, she was really starting to enjoy herself...and probably hating herself for it more and more with each passing second. He turned back to his final trio of slave girls.

Gaby, Stacey, and Valerie were on three separate wooden horses. Each wooden horse had a line of five tall ribbed dildos protruding from the horizontal length of the seat. The five dildos on each horse got progressively bigger from one end to the other. Now each of the three beautiful girls had their wrists chained above their heads. Khalil had instructed them to hump the smallest dildo first. Every so often, he would tell them to move on to the next biggest shaft. The three girls were half-way across the string of dildos by now.

"How are we doing, whores? Are your pussies getting used to the feeling of being stuffed full of hard cock? They better be. I don't want my buyers complaining that you're too inexperienced. You, blonde bitch. Why aren't you humping that cock faster?" Khalil took a shock wand and speared it into Valerie's belly, sending a shock that surged through her torso. Her tits shook as she yelled out.

"AAAYYY!! Please, I'm fucking it!" she cried.

Khalil turned the shock wand on Gaby. "You too, brunette bitch. I want to see those cunt lips smacking down until the entire shaft disappears inside your tiny pussy. Come on." He zapped her, watching Gaby squirm and writhe with her cunt impaled on the middle dildo, her supple cones jiggling all the while. Last but not least, he turned to Stacey, the 18-year-old brunette. Stacey's face was contorted with effort as she slammed her slit down with a series of loud smacks on top of her appointed dildo. The ribbed sensations must have been driving her mad, because Khalil could see the girl's nipples beaded up with arousal. He also noticed a stream of fluid glistening along the length of the dildo-shaft.

He cupped the girl's shapely ass and grunted.

"Well, look at that. This little slut is starting to get the hang of it. You bitches should watch your friend here. She knows how to fuck properly. Look how this cock glistens with her cunt juice. A slave should always lubricate her owner's shaft with her erotic fluids. Good job, bitch." He gave Stacey an ironically tender kiss, muffling Stacey's moan as her snatch bottomed out once more onto that cruel, unyielding shaft.

"I think it's time for you sluts to trade up to the next size shaft. Hop on the fourth dildo, girls."

Gaby's eyes widened. Like her two companions, she pulled upward with her wrists to drag her body off of the dildo she was fucking. Then she poised her cunt lips around the head of the next dildo, which was cruelly taller and thicker than the last. It had to be a good ten and a half inches. She began to sink her snatch onto the huge purple shaft. She had maybe three inches inside her as she groaned, her hips going still.

"Please Sir, it's too big and my pussy's too sore. May I please go back and fuck the third dildo? Please??"

"Stupid bitch. Let me help you." Khalil's hands pressed down on her hips and he forced her down that ribbed shaft with a violent shove. Gaby cried out, whimpering as she felt that cock fill her like no other cock ever had. That seemed to motivate Valerie, who impaled her snatch with alacrity, groaning with her eyes squeezed tightly shut as her sexy bottom bounced up and down. Stacey already had the hang of it too, though her groans had reached a new intensity as her teenage pussy felt stretched to the limit.

"Good. Very good, sluts. You'll all be well trained pussies at this rate," Khalil said. But he took the shock wand out anyway and put it in Gaby's ass, sending a jolt through her frantic body.

"AAAAYYY!!!! I'm fucking the dildo as you asked. Why are you hurting me?" Gaby wailed. When she stopped shaking, Khalil gently cupped the undersides of the girl's breasts and proceeded to suck tenderly on each nipple.

"Because, slave, your new owner may decide to use you not just for pleasure but also as a pain-slut. You must get used to your new life, girl. You must be ready for anything. Now shut up and keep pumping that pussy on that dildo properly. Think horny thoughts and focus on that cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," Gaby moaned. Khalil watched as her shaved cunt flew upwards and slammed back down. A sheen of sweat covered the girl's trembling body as she took that cock inside of her and prayed it wouldn't tear her pussy. Gaby tried to think of her boyfriend. She focused on his face, pretending the ruthless cock inside her was his loving cock and that this wasn't a nightmare. Slowly her fluids began to trickle down the humongous dildo as she fucked it faster and faster.

In the background, Khalil was suddenly aware of a loud squeal - Rosa's. He glanced over in time to see the fifth man pulling his semi-flaccid shaft out of the girl's quim. It too was glistening with an extra coating of fluids - and not just male jism, either. Rosa was definitely starting to enjoy herself a little too much, it seemed.

"Sir, do you mind if we take a rest?" Graham said. His boss nodded.

"Come back and fuck that bitch in an hour or so. Use the whip next time. She's starting to enjoy herself too much over there."

Graham nodded. "As you wish, Sir." As Graham walked away, the constant grunts of Keisha and Jessica having their asses pounded by the two-pronged dildo and the constant moans of Stacey, Gaby, and Valerie humping the cocks on the wooden horses all combined like the perfect symphony in Khalil's ears.

Yes, this was the life. This was the ultimate rush, to feed on the energy of unwilling sex slaves as they slowly learned their place, all thanks to the harshest training on earth. Later that day, with that same thought resurging in his mind, slave master Khalil left the compound satisfied by the day's progress. The sun was about to dip past the horizon. It glinted fiercely as Khalil shielded his face with one hand.

It was time to head home...

Home to his lovely, innocent young wife. His darling Ravenna. He'd treat her like a princess and keep his worlds separate, just like he always had. Just like he always would.

*************

THE END

*************

I hope you enjoyed the story. Most non-con stories tend to fall into (at least for me) one of two categories - harsher and darker versus what I would call more realistic non-con. This story was definitely in the first category. For something more realistic (which I know some people find sexier), you might want to check out my other recent story, Interrogation of Sofia about a husband and wife safely exploring their boundaries. Remember, always indulge your fantasies a little, even the darker ones. This is just a fantasy, nothing more and nothing less.

~gaggedKitty

12