Hartan Expanding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued, "The famous site report is from Ceres-Clayton-4. Seven people died due to an accident caused by lack of sleep for both the primary and the supervisor. Both of them lost that sleep because someone in the next bunk spent over 30 minutes grunting and then complaining to the girl they were with. The report said, he complained she, 'didn't properly shield her teeth' and 'kept stopping just as I got close'. Seven people, dead, from a bad blowjob technique. Colonial councils take notice, UNCHC, too, it's so expensive to bring people up there, it's a serious loss."

I had laughed with her when she said, 'teeth', but then I saw there was a tragic look in her eye, and a wince also. It wasn't quite a laughing matter, so I sobered up a bit.

She continued, "The scrutiny these bases get for accidents is huge! They're so serious about it. It doesn't matter it's about sex. They are completely practical about everything, no religious fervor or shyness or crap like that. And, this isn't just me telling this story. Everyone knows it now. It's in the sex history class, you'll cover it. There are some other cases, they're almost funny, until you find out who died and why."

"Oh." I thought for a minute. "So, there's an actual, technical reason, engineering on this?"

"Yep. Sometime in 14th-cycle engineering, a human factors course. Eng-Hufac-211. I'll be taking it in 4 more cycles, if I'm still here. It all fits together, I'm excited. It should be really fun."

We were walking up to the house, and I remembered where the conversation started. "You were saying about my dad?"

"Soon. Time for bed."

"Gotcha."

== Chapter: Exploring 101 ==

Mom was there when we walked in, like she usually was, greeting us as we walked in. I didn't know when she slept, it had to be rotating a bit, depending on when the young ones were active.

We each got a big hug from her, and I got a kiss on the cheek. I told her I'd seen dad, and that I had my schedule for the next cycle set up. I didn't use the word he'd told me to use, though, I didn't want Maria to hear and question it.

We got ready for bed, bathroom break and teeth brushing, then into the room with the door locked and only the over-bunk light on. Maria pulled off her shirt and underwear, all pretense gone, and I did likewise, though I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be sprouting wood this fast. She was pretty damn sexy. I wasn't fully up, but the mere sight of her boobs slightly jangling as she climbed the bunk ladder, and her butt, concave depressions in her ass cheeks as the strong muscles there pushed her up.

I climbed up after her (two ladders didn't make sense for pushed-together beds), and after settling in under the covers facing each other but not touching, I asked about the ties and eyebrows.

She explained, and it pretty much confirmed what I already thought, that it was the same as a 'by-the-way, I'm available'. Girls would do it 3 times to me, she said, 3 successive days, usually, and I wasn't obligated to do anything. Though, I could indicate if I was interested in talking by how I gripped my tie in return. To be polite, I was just to touch my tie with my hand, stroking down the tie to say thank you, like a sign language thank you.

To tell girls I was interested in talking with them, I should lightly grab my tie with one hand and piano-play on it. That would oblige me to nothing but conversation, usually at the next mealtime. I could do that with any girl, she said, and no one should refuse me doing so, since it was pretty impolite to not talk with someone unless you had a good reason.

If, after I piano-played, she touched her ear, that was a yes, she could talk soon. There were lots of ways to say no, she said, but the semi-official one was touching one hand with the other hand.

One more signal I should know, she said, is the full grab of the tie. If I wrapped my whole hand around my tie, in my fist, I was asking her for a blowjob. She said, it's important that there's no shame in asking, though it had better not be the first contact between you two. It is rude, she said, to ask for intimate sexual contact if you haven't ever even talked before.

If she signed back ear-touch yes, but then did a tie-fist also, that meant, she said, that I'd be expected to reciprocate oral sex, and I had to touch my ear yes, or touch-hands no, depending. Touching my watch (or where it would be) would show having to be fast, etc.

This language made some of the odd behavior I'd seen in the past make more sense, for sure. I had kind of figured something was going on, but I didn't know there was more than kissing involved.

Girls and boys that went off into a closet, for 'percon' or 'Personal Conferencing', that apparently almost always meant oral sex. Percon was different than respites, she said, using the word my dad had used earlier in the day.

I'd gone to a percon room before with a few classmates so we could talk more loudly than in a classroom. The rooms were useful for other things, so I didn't think twice when people had left to go there.

In retrospect, that percon time wasn't really what I'd thought it was!

I broached a subject next I was a little unsure about as we were laying there, "I... I'm wondering if I can... Can I look at you?"

She laughed, "Sure! Can I look at you?"

"Absolutely!"

I scooted over to her side, and she lay flat on her back, her arms behind her head. I folded down the covers, revealing her breasts and ribcage, settling down on my side, propping up my head with one arm as I ran my fingers over her face, down her neck, slowly, and down her shoulder to her chest.

Slowly, pressing my fingers in as if to reassure myself this was really happening, I pushed on her skin and released, probing the muscles and bones underneath. Down her chest I went, looking for ribs in the center but finding only muscles until I got to breast tissue.

Her breasts were firm and stood proud of her chest several centimeters, and when I pressed in on them with my hands, deforming them, she laughed at my wonderment. "Haven't you played with boobs before?"

"Only with Hana, just that once. But yours are fun! They bounce and spring back, they're soft and pliable, but somehow reassuring or something. They poke up, topped by this very nice peak..." I took a finger and rubbed it up the side of her breast and over her nipple, and then watched the nipple start rising, areola crinkling and making it stand proud in the cool air of our bedroom.

"Aooop! Ooops, wait a sec!" startled by the sudden stimulation, she sat up just a bit, her mouth surprised, and her stomach muscles tightening as she did a mini-sit-up. Her stomach, flat and smooth, had suddenly shifted to having a set of bumps, her 'six-pack'. I had those, too.

She relaxed down, and I explored further, raising goosebumps as I pressed in with my fingers and then let them slide towards the center at once. I actively didn't touch her areola or nipple, just repeated the process on her other breast, too.

Her voice, warning me in a friendly way, said, "If you keep that up, I'm going to want more than I should want for tonight. I know you're a virgin. That's not going to change tonight."

I laughed and said, "Oh, I figured that already. I've been thinking about what I want to do here... with this grand feast of a body."

Maria giggled again, "HA! As if. Grand feast, my butt. I'm nice, but... Thank you."

I pretended to be mock-wise, reciting but making it up as I went. "And the prophet did foresee, the visitors would be taken to a set of grand feasts..." Sitting up a bit, I cupped each of her breasts, one for each 'feast'. I was grinning my butt off.

I continued, "Two feasts were set, the visitors split between the two towns, for each town was perfect but could only handle limited guests. There, they did sit and partake, each granted food and wine placed with caring hand." I bent down and kissed her left breast, then her right one, purposefully, away from the nipple, but eyeing it and building tension.

"Each town did grant peaceful welcome to the guests. One town had fruit and plenty, but the other only roots and nuts, small but carefully set. The visitors, having been warned by the prophet to see with a deeper vision, did rejoice. They had been given gifts of unequal size and content, but lo, they had been fed by equal loving kindness. Epistle of Amos, Chapter 2."

It was entirely invented. As a preacher's kid, a 'PK', I'd listened to scripture my whole life, so I knew how it flowed. As I recited, I watched Maria's eyes, but also stared with considered pleasure at her breasts. All the while, I kept complete seriousness like I really was quoting scripture.

Of course, I'd done mock quotes before at family gatherings and among friends. Most of my friends knew it was invented because sometimes I included stuff about how chores and cleaning up should be divided among the people not blessed with divine inspiration. I'd read the bible, but Amos was pretty obscure and nobody quoted from it, so I could get away with pretending it was from there.

Maria was looking at me with concerned, furrowed brows, like I was some kind of bible-thumping freak to have all that memorized. "Did you...?"

"Great quote, I think, perfectly applicable."

"You memorized that?"

"Sure!" I kept my face serious for at least 10 seconds, 10 long, long seconds, before I guffawed and laughed my ass off, rolling back on my back."

Maria laughed too, realizing she'd been had, and pretended to bang my chest and beat me for tricking her.

Slowing down my laughing, I continued, "But, seriously, you're a feast, Maria. There may be other feasts out there, too, but you're the one in front of me, and I am blessed with the ..." I took her breast, softly cupping it and rubbing it, before I pulled the nipple out like I'd seen Hana do, "Bounty..." My fingers, moving, made her eyes close and she sucked in a breath, "...of your body."

She pushed her face down onto mine, and we kissed for a while, my hands roaming all over her. She threw a leg over me, and we rubbed our bodies against each other, delighting in the skin-on-skin feelings. My cock rose, hard, as her leg rubbed against me, and I realized I was getting some nice friction there.

Pulling away from the kiss, she put her finger over my mouth and said, "You have some real urgency here, don't you?"

I nodded, my eyes big looking at hers.

"Right. Let's take care of that. We have to get to sleep. Tomorrow, it will be your turn to share some oral, but for now, I need to take your edge off a little."

"Ummm... okay?"

She laughed, and pushed herself down my body, taking my length in her mouth and pulling me upwards with her hand. Slowly she sucked, pushing her head down farther and farther, until she had her nose in my stomach and my cock was entirely down her throat. Each time she moved, her hand jacked me a little, and her rhythm was a steady once-a-second pulse, even as her mouth pulled out a little before going back down.

Maybe a couple of short minutes of this exquisite treatment, and I was ready to come, my stifled moans coming up from deep in me. My balls tightened and my vision narrowed, and I came, thrusting upwards with my hips, pushing upwards strongly, lifting her up with me.

Maria's mouth remained clamped over my cock, and she moaned herself, a yummy-sound, at what must have been quite a bit of cum spurting out of me.

Her hand was still moving, and I kept writhing, her mouth moved over the head of my cock. I couldn't stop her, but I couldn't speak, either, until it became too much and I had to say, "Ooohhh, Oh, No, too, much too much stop!" I doubled up a little, then. Her mouth unclamped from me, and she lay her head down on my abdomen, faced down towards my cock, relaxed.

About 15 seconds later, I felt convulsions coming on again, as her hand moved slightly, and I had another spurt-echo convusion of cuming. She said, "ooh!", then gathered me in again and licked my cock and around it, getting it all.

"Huh," she said, sitting up. My head was spinning, still, trying to breathe again and cope with a reality that didn't include absolute focus on my cock. "Do you always do that?"

"Dunno..." I said, "I guess, sometimes. Depends. If it's really strong. But, I don't have really strong ones that often. Like, not many ever, none ever that strong. I was grunting! Sorry. You probably think I'm a gorilla or something."

She laughed and shook her head, "Hhahaha! No, you're not a gorilla. I don't think, at least. I don't know what gorillas sound like when they come. But, no, make whatever sounds you want, that's normal. Do try to keep the volume down, there's people on the other side of that wall..." she pointed behind us next to our heads, "...and they can hear things, I think. At least, I heard something once, about a week ago."

I nodded, "Hana and I. I did try to keep quiet. And, so did she, but she might not have succeeded."

"It was you, but it wasn't from the room, I was in the hallway, and it was right behind the door."

"Oh, yeah."

I was getting cold and pulled up the blankets. She snuggled in beside me, as I rolled over on my side, she tucked in behind me, spooning me, pressing her boobs against my back. Realizing I'd forgotten something, I rolled back just far enough to see her face, and said, "Maria?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you. That was fabulous!"

"Oh, I know. It was fun. I'm getting better."

"Great from my perspective already."

"Noted." She leaned up and kissed me. I tasted, again, a slightly salty flavor to her kiss, and realized it was my cum again and aside from noting it, I was mostly going to sleep in the next few seconds, and 3... 2...

== Chapter: Morning-Time ==

As we got up in the morning, I got down first, and, turning around, let my eyes pull in the beauty of Maria's lithe form and slightly bouncy boobs descending the ladder.

Her movement pulled my eyes. She turned on the light and my eyes got even more details, but at the same time showing off by stark obviousness that my cock wasn't morning-wood. Instead, it was just my normal self.

[I found out later morning-wood is related to whether you wake in the middle of a REM cycle or not and how old you are, and it's somewhat unrelated to being horny]

She walked up to me, bent up slightly to kiss me, and ran her hand down my abdomen to my cock and gave my whole package a light squeeze. "Mmmm..." she said, "Me likey. I will have a use for this later."

Letting go with a small second kiss, we wrapped towels and went out the door to the bathroom.

Since there were people in line, I made my voice be a lot more businesslike. "I'm absolutely in line with that plan, hundred percent. Good plan."

We waited for one of the little ones to finish showering; she was 6 and overstressed and having trouble coping. Maria and Bree helped talk her through it. The girls had to help a lot, the kids' parents weren't around so they had to be that. Most of the kids were in the basement, but sometimes they're was a backup (read: screaming non-moving kid) and that meant a few came upstairs to use our shower.

There was activity behind the curtains and quickly enough the kid came out and one of the other girls in line took her back downstairs. The wrap-around towel was way too big and we all laughed at the complications she had walking with it.

Some parts of living in a house with so many people were really funny.

Maria finished quickly and another girl took my place so I could finish shaving. I technically didn't need to since I had the day before, but I figured I'd better be at the top of my game these first few days after 'joining' the 18Club.

I didn't bother to rinse the remaining shaving cream off and just went through the curtains to the shower, then done and out fast. Life was quick; The utterly scarce resource was Time.

School, again, was made more complicated by being tired. I hadn't slept totally well, there being a body with delicious skin touching mine all night. I would wake up whenever she moved, which was frequently, so I was suffering the consequences.

I said 'yes' via sign-language tie-greetings to convos with girls at breakfast, lunch, and at dinner. Each was pretty noncommittal, just a polite exchange, getting to know them, where they lived in town, what subjects they were specializing in. They wanted to talk a bit about my just turning 18, but I said, sorry, I was going to keep some of that private for now.

Though I thought that rejecting a topic of conversation would be met with protests and cajoling me to be more open, they accepted that. I figured out that I had passed a test by declining to answer; I wasn't supposed to say anything and if I had, it would have counted against me.

I did ask if anyone could give more details on how "percon closets" were used. I didn't know what to ask, so I phrased it carefully, prefacing it with my being new to the idea and didn't know if it was a topic that could be openly discussed or was in bad taste. Each group chose their words carefully (but I think openly and honestly), that yes they'd seen some people use them, that yes it was common and accepted, and that almost always it was a handler and handle. When it wasn't handler-handle that was generally seen as okay, too, since everyone was going into it with their eyes open.

One other question I had was where the term 'handle' (for the guy) came from. This made one girl at lunch almost spit out her food laughing. She said, amusedly, "Oh! Right. Yeah, so, the word 'handle' is because of 'cracks and handles'. You know, girls and guys."

I laughed, too, getting the joke then and my naive question. "Sorry."

"Oh, no, that was funny, I'd forgotten that wasn't obvious. Girls... we're more direct when we talk about some things."

"I get that," I said, "I am increasingly getting that."

I had a near-constant erection for an hour in one of my later classes. Two girls, sitting at my table, who usually spent a fair amount of time 'exchanging information' (gossiping), decided that since I was over 18 now, they didn't have to be as quiet. One of them started describing in careful detail what she'd done with her handle in bed just before they got up in the morning. She'd said, "Morning sex is the best. Sure, your mouth is a little sour, but it doesn't matter when he goes down on you, and in doggie-style, pushing back, bad breath isn't an issue at all. Plus, it's like a morning yoga warm-up, gets the blood moving."

The other girl decided to talk about whether orgasms from oral were better than ones from penetration, but they both had mixed experiences and thus couldn't say for sure.

I was trying to get work done the whole time, and eventually I got to the point where I could shut it out. The trouble was, every once in a while a word would pop out, like, 'cock', or 'cunt', and my brain would automatically switch gears and I'd be imagining whatever position they were describing.

Turning to them, right before the bell rang, I excused myself for cutting in, and asked, "Just wondering, and sorry if it isn't, but is it okay if I participate in conversations like this, or, by talking loudly enough for me to hear, are you trying to include me implicitly? I'm not complaining, I'm just confused."

One of them looked really disgusted at me, and the other one caught that, but gave me a snarky look and said, "You're not in this conversation. We may not be ultra-quiet, but you don't have to listen. We don't object when you jocks start talking about sports or whatever, and we don't cut in, either."

The other girl decided to blunt the attack a little, "Really, though, if you want to be a part of a conversation, say something, or don't pretend to ignore. Most people don't want to be listened in-on."

The idea that I didn't care wasn't relevant and I apparently should have known to move to sit farther away. It didn't sit well with me that I was the person obliged to move when they were talking, but ignoring people was probably going to be a skillset offworld, so I needed to know what the rules were.

1...345678