Hartan Expanding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she instructed (tried, at least, had some trouble but kept at it), and she started breathing harder and harder. Over the next few minutes, she just squirmed a bit, and grunted between my licks, "Yes. There, add... at the top... I'm getting close..."

She was having trouble talking, "When I come... it will be soon, two fingers in, half-second in-out. Oh, Fuck! Yes! Then... Uggghh... Then, purse your lips.... Yes... and suck in the clit, gently, so gently, not yet, keep that... yes... but when I come, yes.... Oh! God.... That's good... There, yes... suck the clit in between your lips and flick it with your tongue... You'll ....Oh! Oh! Yes, fingers now! Yes!! Fuck my clit!! Fuck... yes, NOW now suck it, oh my god, yes, yes, Yes, YES, YESSSSS Ahhhhahhahahah!!!! Yahhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Her voice was low in volume but desperate in intensity; I loved hearing that, especially that I was causing it. There was a power rush in that, my power over her, sort of, being able to give that much pleasure.

Her hips started bucking, and as I pulled her clit into my lips and flicked it, her legs clamped down on my head, pulling me around. I didn't let go, holding on with my left arm around her leg, hard, as she turned back and forth on the bed, trembling fast.

Inside, my fingers felt something very cool happening. I could feel the inside walls of her vagina pulsing, but in a wavelike sort of way, pulling up on my fingers, sucking me in almost, but clenching down on my fingers at the same time. It was actually pretty tight, all things considered. I kept moving my fingers around, like she said, but slowly backed off the flicking and licking her clit.

Her hands grabbed my hair as she slowed down and said, "Oh...god, stop, ... no, keep your mouth there, but not on my clit, just contact, no licking, just contact....yes....Ohhhhh........" her exhales were longer, and with a stutter-breath, she relaxed against the bed, and unclamped my ears, letting her legs fall down, open.

Her voice was an ultra-relaxed, blissful happy almost monotone as she exhaled more slowly, "Oh, yeah, that's right. That's what I needed." Another breath, and she said, singsong silly voice, "Exactly that."

I lay my head across her leg for a second, relaxing myself.

"Kev... come on up here, and lay by my side, and just hug me, side by side. I need to hold onto you for a minute. I need to feel you next to me..."

I crawled up, wiping my face off with my palm and then off on my lower ribcage, having nowhere else to put the wetness.

As I started to curl in under her arm, she moved around and hugged me, side by side but faced each other. "Hold me, tight. Tighter. Yes. Just hold me a couple of minutes. That's what I need."

She snuggled into me for a bit, and her breathing grew slower. I started getting cold. I was horny as all get out, but she was near sleep. I snagged the covers with my toe, and pulled them up, and covered us, then turned out the light.

I was tired, too, and that had been an exciting evening.

== Chapter: Mid-Night ==

Waking up as she moved, it felt a lot later. The clock said we'd been sleeping 3 hours or so. She was moving, untangling from me. She got up, climbed down the ladder, put on a shirt and went to the bathroom. I lay back down to sleep a bit, but all I could think about what how sexy she was, even in the night-light, boobs moving, her butt, her grace, ... memories of her sex still in my mind's eye, the feeling of her soft inner lips on my tongue, the huge strength of her legs as she pinioned my head in place as she came.

She came back in the room, and shut and locked the door, pulled off her shirt again, and climbed back up into bed with me. I held open the blankets and felt her cool body snuggle up against me, soft skin never-endingly tantalizing.

She kissed me, slowly, then moved up to kiss my nose, and forehead as she pulled her body up, then down my body, curled around. Her mouth wrapped around my admittedly soft penis, but it didn't stay that way for long as she sucked it in, made some 'Mmmm' noises, and stroked up and down with her hand while she did wonderful things with her mouth.

I grew in her mouth, and pretty soon I was getting a fabulous blowjob, her head bobbing slowly and circling, sometimes stopping to lick the glans all around and then starting again, pulling me in. Her head started going down farther, until her nose was up against my lap. She'd deep throated me; I was all the way in; it was AMAZING...

Harder and harder I breathed, and soon I felt my balls tightening up. She must have, too, because her other hand, cupping my balls a bit, moved to prop herself up as she pistoned her head up and down, pulling me in, jacking the base of my cock with her other hand.

I couldn't stand it anymore, "Ahggggggggahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa..." I let loose, my hips pushing into the air, my back arching, her lips were clamped over me and I blew load after spurting load into her mouth, her throat, whatever, it was fabulous, and she drank me down, pulled on my cock. It kept going, and going, and going, pump after pump, my eyes clouded over and I couldn't stop grunting, even somewhat loudly.

I realized I was being loud and stopped as best I could, but her head moving was overstimulating, over the top too sensitive, and I said so, and she pulled off and licked her lips, I could barely see in the dim light. Lip-smacking sounds, at least, and an empty, alone feeling as my cock was somehow no longer where it should be.

Exhaling a bit, my nose itched and I scratched it. She laughed at me.

"What'd I do?"

"Synesthesia. Your nose itches."

"What? How did you know that?!"

"Some people have it. I read about it. It's funny."

"Don't laugh at me!" I was almost hurt.

"Oh, no! No, honey, stop that!..." She slid up my body, putting her hand by the side of my face, "I'm not laughing at you. It's like a reflex, like hitting the knee and it jerking up. Nose itching, it's your body doing something. Not everyone does it, some do. I just think it's cool, and kind of funny."

That made more sense. "Okay, I guess..."

"Relax. It's all good. Really, __all__ good. Sounded like you needed that." She turned around and pulled up the covers again, over both of us, and settled in under my arm, side-hugging me. Agreeing with herself, she repeated, "All good! You had a good O. Tasty, too!"

"Umm.. Okay?"

"Yep. Not everyone is. Good to know you are. Just don't go eating too much garlic or asparagus. From what I hear, that changes the taste a bit. Otherwise, it's all fine with me, I love it."

"And I love you, too."

"Yes. And I love you, too."

We went back to sleep.

1...345678