Hartroot Tea for Changeling Lovers

Story Info
Margaret and Travis, Power bottom cock transformation (ctf).
3.3k words
4.86
3.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

Content note: this story is about a power-bottom cock transformation, and includes collaring, D/s dynamic, furry transformation, monster transformation, and muscle/size growth, and a little multiboob. There are allusions to "off screen" piss play, but its only included because its true to the source material. Piss play is not really my thing. Everything that occurs is consensual between the characters. If you are averse to these things, please look elsewhere.

This story is a smutty fanfic of the actual play podcast Campaign: Skyjacks by the Oneshot podcast network. For folks who listen to the podcast, I hope you like this weird Margaret & Travis adventure, mostly from Margaret's perspective. If you don't know the podcast but like the above things you might enjoy it anyway.**

Margaret stirred the hartroot tea over the brazier, the flames scented with pine resin and lavender. She inhaled the scent. the smell of the tea was sweet with a hint of musk. Outside the open picture window the sky was glowing with the first light of dawn, the sun not yet risen.

She turned to Travis who lay with feigned nonchalance on the bed, his cock hard, his ass just so juicy. She bit her lip.. They'd spent the night in each others arms, discussing the ritual ahead. They both knew this was powerful and dangerous magic. And the unsatisfied desire for each other had been building all night, tantalized and teased by what they were about to do. She knew the look in his eyes; he was in over his head. He'd been in over his head before, but this time it was different. This time they changed their story.

She turned to face him, her eyes serious. "Travis Matagot" she asked softly, "are you ready?"

Travis, for once at a loss for a trite remark, and said, quietly, "yes."

She held up her pinky, and Travis did the same. She tugged and he gasped with the sudden intensity of their link.

"Travis Matagot, do you consent to this ritual and the magic it entails, as we discussed?"

"yes" it was almost a groan. She stepped closer.

"Travis Matagot, do you consent to give me full control of your transformation this day until evening comes?"

He swallowed. "yes." She stepped forward, holding the cup up to him. His eyes followed it as she placed it on the surface between them. Beside the cup lay the collar they had chosen. The collar was deep dark blue, the leather embossed with dusted gold beasts shot through with stars. She picked it up. She held it to him.

"Tonight you have told me a hundred secret truths. You have made me three promises. And I have done the same. We each know our own and each others' fears, we know our desires, and we know our hopes. These things bind you and I together. All of these things will be bound in this collar which binds your body to my will. But only if you choose it. If you desire to become mine until sunset, place this collar around your own neck."

His hand was steady as he reached for it. He put it around his neck, leaving the clasp open.

"And I assure, Travis Matagot, that you that when I fasten this collar I accept the mission we have chosen to fulfill together." She closed the clasp.

They both felt the red lines of connection that radiated out from the collar so strongly that they both responded. Margaret inhaled evenly, focusing her power with an even intake of breath as she felt Travis's soul and body become entrusted to her care. She felt their magics align. She leaned forward. Margaret kissed Travis and she felt her own lips as they must feel on his. Travis gasped, shuddering into her kiss, breathless, as his cock surged rock hard. She felt comfort and desire in knowing that she could hold his wild, primal power expertly throughout what was to come.

She pulled back from his lips reluctantly, desire a power building in her and in him. Good. Wanting made it more likely they both could survive this transformation, and as for the rest of the day... well better focus on the tasks at hand. She could worry about what the day will bring later.

She held up the steaming cup. She blew on it, their combined energies rippling in misty waves across the surface.

She held it to him, " I have crafted this tea specifically to aid our purposes. Among them, your transformation will be painless, and it will now give you pleasure.

"Although the collar means you are mine, you have free will in this choice. If you consent to make this change drink of this tea with me. But you must drink of your own free will."

Travis looked hungrily at he cup, then at her fucking perfect boobs, then back at the cup. He took the cup and drank. He looked up, his pupils suddenly wide, and handed it back to her. She tossed back the remains of the tea, regretting instantly she hadn't savored the flavor.

"Now, Travis Matagot, Changeling, we will fuck." She pushed him onto his back and kissed him, pulling gently on his collar with one finger, holding his wrists above his head as he shuddered beneath her. This display of dominance wasn't strictly necessary for the magic, of course, but she knew they both liked it. She always did like to see him like this. It was a welcome reminder of simpler times. And building desire was vital to this work, so she straddled him. Running her cunt up and down his cock she teased him with her prominent clit which was engorged at the top of her glistening slit. She positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy, feeling the roundness of his cock head spreading her labia. The strings of connections were like waves of tapestries around them, and she paused before letting his cock enter her. "Keep your hands above your head, Changeling. You will fuck me properly soon, but first I am going to enjoy this little cock of yours. And - oh, this is important. " her voice became resonant, "you may not come until I say."

His ecstatic whimper was the subbiest thing she'd ever heard. The threads of their connection tied up in his collar thrummed with the order, and he knew his cock would obey. She grinned, and pushed his cock inside her hot wet cunt.

She rode him just how she wanted for a while, her fingers on her clit, watching the glowing horizon. She felt her inner walls shaped around him, growing swolen and wanting as they both feasted on the feelings of fucking each other like kinky lovers joined by the soul. His cock obediently did not come, though his helpless groans made clear to everyone in the vicinity that he was a very good boy. She told him so.

When the horizon outside the window started to glow, Margaret led him by the collar off the bed to the couch across from the window. Kneeling on the couch, she ordered Travis to push his cock into her from behind. He could not help but do as she asked. The magic pulsed around them both as the first rays of sun hit Travis's back. Travis started, expecting the excruciating pain that normally accompanied the change. Instead, starting with his feet, he started feeling the most excruciating pleasure starting in his toes and quickly spreading throughout his feet. For the first time Travis felt pleasure in the transformation as his toes start to shift, his bones bending, rearranging, and transforming. The paws of a coyote gradually molding themselves through rippling skin and shifting muscles. White fur emerged, and he sported claws.

"Push in deep to me, Changeling" Margaret hissed. Her voice low and husky as she gathered control of the power flowing from and through them both. This was the critical time. With the help of the hartroot tea, and Travis's own curse, she knew the magic would hold. The collar representing their bond would allow her to keep her consciousness intact through the change. He must be balls deep in her at the moment of transformation so she could be subsumed into his body during the change. The challenge would be to keep control while undergoing the extreme pleasure of what was to come. Yes, she had to keep her consciousness awake and distinct so that she could direct their combined power to the work that must be done.

Travis's legs trembled as they transformed, changing shape into the furred legs of a coyote, the fur bursting out of the skin as the daily strange alchemy of flesh and bone played out. Travis panted, possibly in anticipation of his usual summer form, but partially also from the effort of doing as he was told, of pushing deep into his mistress, his lily, his true love, his... cock?

As his transformation reached his sweet ass, his balls, and his hips, he realized that his cock and Margaret were starting to merge together. He could feel all of her body as if she was sensitive cock flesh. Margaret felt it too. The moment she joined Travis's transformation she felt the intense and intoxicating pleasure of the transformation, the way his cock became indistinct from her body. And soon the pleasurable feeling intensified. Her legs were pressed against his and began to lose definition. Her legs were absorbed into the roiling fur. His furry white balls were growing massive, absorbing some of the mass that used to be her legs. She felt a furry sheath of skin growing up from where their hips were now merged together.

His hands came to her sides instinctively, to hold her up in front of him and to touch the new, huge, half-woman cock that dominated his very being. A furred white coyote tail pushed its way out through his tailbone. They both shuddered in pleasure feeling the intensity of the transformation and the connection between their souls and bodies.

Margaret almost lost herself in that moment, the pleasure of merging with her lover's cock and the ecstasy being stroked by his hands was almost too much. What remained of her body was as sensitive as cock flesh. Their heartbeats become one as their bodies joined, and his heat pulsed through her. She was tempted in that moment to abandon herself to simply becoming a mindless cock to be stroked and used - almost. The moment passed. She is a black lily after all, and the owner of this collared mutt.

Drawing on the commitment ceremony every black lily makes to themselves early in their training, Margaret remembered her purpose, and reconnected with the magic of thr collar. With a breath she remembered and grasped the vast power she held, and recommitted herself to her purpose.

She took control of the transformation. First she knew they had to be bigger - all over. Travis started to feel himself growing - his canine legs, and sweet, juicy, delicious ass gained size and bulk, as Margaret allowed his transformation to continue. His chest and ribcage expanded outwards, growing large, muscular. The white fur continued to spread. his arms growing to match, and then strangely becoming mis-shapen and bulky before pulling apart from each other. His arms divided into two sets of arms. She figured that would come in handy.

The collar glowed with their connection, with their shared magic as his features began to twist, his head and ears warping to become more canine. What was normally his least favorite part of the transformation - a coyote's muzzle growing out of his mouth until his lips became the jowls - suddenly was imbued with a new pleasure. And all of this felt better because he knew Margaret felt it - Margaret was allowing it - Margaret was controlling it.

With his four hands he held and stoked Margaret. Her arms we starting to melt into her sides. She shivered with unspeakable pleasure.

Margaret's whole body was singing as their changes progressed. She channeled their shared pleasure into power. As her consciousness was now part of Travis's body, she called up his other forms. She had what she wanted from coyote and human: Travis looked like a four-armed, anthro coyote, currently. She had the passing thought that he would be quite popular at furry conventions in his current state (these definitely exist in Spier). But she was not done.

Now bringing forth the raven, she knew this would get weird. The coyote form had preserved his juicy ass, but regretfully sacrifices must me made.

His coyote tail started to lengthen and broaden, growing chaotic white feathers as a massive blob of flesh and bone grew from his posterior.

Travis whined "not the ass!" But then could only shudder and cry out in ecstasy as another abdomen flowed out behind his hips, finally congealing into the body of a white raven, giant wings on his back, pale spindly legs with clawed talons. White feathers blossomed amidst the fur on his hips and thighs, blurring the transition between species. Margaret giggled internally, recognizing Travis's embarrassment at becoming such a strange chimera. He looked like a white raven had merged its head into the posterior of a coyote furry that had too many limbs. She was not done, but she took a minute to enjoy his embarrassment and his still-growing arousal.

She also was aware of her own predicament, and felt a flush of pleasant embarrassment at what remained of her body. As a black lily, love for the contours of her own body was fundamental to her strength and her craft. But she felt pleasure in the humiliation of her own erasure and her metamorphosis into this lewd and grotesque embodiment of arousal. Margaret's abdomen was losing its structure and gaining the distinctive shape of a cock shaft. A large throbbing vein now snaked upwards from what had been her belly and lower ribcage.

Her arms had been fully absorbed, but her fucking gorgeous breasts still stood out firm and proud on her chest. She would keep them as long as she could, since the pleasure and power she was receiving now as Travis rubbed them and pinched her nipples was intoxicating. Travis had only experienced having breasts as part of his body once or twice in his long lifetime. It was always weird but always worth it. He had been unprepared for this feeling though. His cock had breasts. Delicious sweet, fucking gorgeous boobs! He felt both the ecstasy of nipple play and the pulsing need of his cock.

Margaret's power was approaching its height. Abruptly antlers pushed out from Travis's skull, the points sharp. His muzzle extended, growing into a sharp beak lined with the gums and teeth of a canine. From around his shaggy neck white snake heads started to grow out of the fur, writhing about in ecstatic abandon. They were calm now but Margaret knew they could be a deadly defensive weapon when there were enemies near by.

And finally she knew that they would need to be bigger, much bigger, if they were to pull this off. Travis felt a delicious stretching all over. It took a moment for Travis to realize he was growing. His strange new body was expanding, getting larger, almost as if he was being inflated. The only part of his body not growing at an alarming rate was Margaret, who was looking more and more like his cock. His four hands kept stroking her with wild abandon.

Margaret's face and shoulders were still intact, but not for long. Her neck began to swell outward, stiffening with arousal, forcing her face upwards. A sleeve of foreskin had formed at what used to be her waist. Travis's hands stroked the foreskin up to her chest, thumbing her nipples with his increasingly giant hands. She felt her head start changing, and her hair fell to the floor unheeded. Her bald head was now a cock head with her face remaining in its tip, her mouth where the cock slit would be. She felt another pleasant flush of embarrassment as she realized her mouth was leaking pre which was lubricating the strokes of the massive hands that held the last remains of her body. Her breasts finally became absorbed into her body/his cock. His hands jerked her off, rubbing the foreskin brushing the edges of her still-human face with each stroke. Both of them revelling in this a weird and exfiltrating experience of intimacy.

Margaret felt her consciousness moving all through the body of the new and bizarre creature she had made of Travis.

She knew she had little time, but the important work was done and she still had power aplenty. So she gave into her whim- after all, she also had to live in this body till sundown. She activated this beast's mammalian capacity for mammaries. She was pleasantly surprised when she felt not just two, but ten nipples respond on Travis's mammalian torso. They quickly expanded, growing in prominence, and then swelling into breast-like teats all down her chest and belly. Travis cried out in surprise and overwhelming pleasure. She felt his deep and delicious embarrassment knowing that his friends would see them bonded as this monstrous, horny beast. Gable would never let him live this down. But at least they would shield Jonnit from the sight.

With the growth of five rows of breasts, the time had come.

Margaret brought her consciousness back into her transformed body. Her whole body was now his cock. She felt transcendently full, turgid, unable to move. Even her eyes were gone. Just her mouth remained, drooling pre. She was still about the same size as her body from hips to head, but Travis had grown so large that as his cock she was much more in proportion.

As a final act before her mouth changed, Margaret managed to groan one final, magic word: "Come."

Who knows if Travis would have noticed her final word wrapped up in this delicious, out of control transformation. Luckily the magic of their bond woven Into the collar activated and around Travis and Margaret's monstrous body was suddenly able to come. Margaret's lips faded into his cock head and became his slit. Instantly they both felt their transformed hot spunk erupt through Margaret's cock body. His jizz spitting all over the wall in front of him. This jizz would have potent magical properties, but there was no time to deal with that now.

Their cock erupted for a full ten minutes, unleashing gallons of hot spunk. The orgasm left them a shuddering mess, collapsed on the floor of this now-tidy room.

Their cock was now limp and withdrew inside his furred sheath.

Travis gradually started to snore and was drifting off when he was awoken my Margaret's consciousness in his body reminding him of what needed to be done. What this was all for.

Travis and Margaret stood up, Travis glanced at his clothes briefly before dismissing them. His hands grasped their cock, Margaret's transformed body was flaccid now, and he briefly regretted that he didn't have the urge to piss. Margaret made a mental note to restrict his fluid intake before sundown- if they survived. Still, he was being such a good boy and good boys deserved rewards. Travis, hearing her thoughts, resolved to earn the privilege of pissing later, so quickly grabbed his pistols in his four hands. They drew up to their full height and looked out the window.

The sun was risen, revealing the Mariner's fleet approaching the shore. The boats teaming with drowned sailors. The stink of low tide and putrefying fish assaulted and tantalized their sensitive canine nose.

"Are you ready for this battle, Travis Matagot?" Margaret thought to travis. "And how." was his enthusiastic reply. They burst out of the too-small window, and launched themselves into the sky. They let out a joyful and bestial shriek, diving towards the boats. The Mariner would not have seen this coming. There was no way to know if they would survive the day unscathed, but Travis did know these were very good odds.