Harvest Adventure in Spain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It suddenly occurred to her that while Oscar had had an orgasm, she hadn't and she wanted one. She rolled over onto her back and opened her legs wide so that Oscar could see everything that she had. She pulled her clitoral hood back revealing her clitoris and made a licking motion with her tongue. Oscar didn't need any encouragement. He had been thinking of doing this for a while. He lowered his head so that his tongue could lick her clitoris and at the same time his finger snaked into her vagina looking for her G spot. Bingo!

Maria thrashed around as the orgasm hit and Oscar had trouble keeping his tongue in position. When she subsided, she said," Keep going. Don't stop."

After her second orgasm she said,

"You beautiful boy. You beautiful boy."

Maria rolled him over and started to massage his penis again until it became erect again. She put her mouth over it again and for the first time tasted semen. It tasted like nothing she had ever tasted before and if somebody had asked what it tasted like, she would have had no idea how to respond.

"I've got to go home before my mother gets worried. I can come tomorrow if you like. I've still got another condom."

"I will see you tomorrow morning picking fruit and yes I'd love you to come tomorrow."

The next morning Maria spoke to Oscar, "I spoke to Rosita yesterday and asked where my brother bought the condoms. Apparently he went to a town about an hour away from here by bus and she told me the name of the shop. It's a sex shop and I want you to buy me a vibrator."

"We'll take the bus this afternoon."

The shop was near the bus stop and Maria and Oscar walked around the corner. She did not want to be seen going into a sex shop. She gave him some money and said," If you are going to stay after tomorrow, buy a box of condoms and buy a vibrator for me."

Ten minutes later Oscar returned with a plain paper bag and said," There are two vibrators. A long one and a short high intensive one, and I bought a box of condoms."

"Why did you buy two?"

"There was a man and a woman there and the woman said that some women like long ones for insertion and other women like the short ones to use on their clitoris, so I bought both."

"Thanks, that's great."

On the bus back Maria couldn't stop thinking about the new pleasures awaiting her.

Oscar took her to his room and she inserted the batteries and turned them on, one at a time. She was dying to try them. She gave Oscar a hug and a kiss and removed all his clothes and then hers and lay down on the bed. Oscar was keen to look at her pussy again. He really enjoyed that.

He opened her legs and focused on her clitoris. The flesh around it was brown, not like Cathy's where it was missing altogether. He took the little vibrator and pushed it on to her clitoris and she gave a start. Maria took the other one and pushed it slowly in and out of her vagina. Maria took the vibrator from his hand and said, "Put the condom on. I'm about to come."

She pulled the long vibrator out and motioned for Oscar to insert himself in her vagina. Oscar fucked her vigorously while she was still holding the small vibrator against her clitoris. By all standards it was an earthshattering orgasm which made Maria contort her face in pleasure. It became the pattern for Maria and Oscar to do this every day until the fruit picking season ended.

Later that year she took the train to Sweden and stayed with Oscar on his farm.