Harvest Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sari was asleep by the time Carnell stopped his truck on the gravel outside their "shack," Unit 12. He killed the engine, unlocked their unit's front door and left it ajar. He walked back to his truck's passenger door, opened it and, without a word, scooped her up in his arms. She stirred awake as he carried her toward the door that he nudged open with his boot. For the second time that day, he gently laid her on their bed before closing and locking the door.

"Are you for real?" Sari whispered against Carnell's neck as he bent to lower her onto their bed. "Am I going to wake up alone tomorrow and this was all some dream?"

He kicked off his boots and crawled onto the bed beside Sari and took her in his arms.

"Feels pretty real to me, baby. Pretty good, too. Just holding you like this. Seems like every care in the world just floated away," he said, peppering her temple, her cheeks, her ear, her neck with kisses.

"I guess this is what it's like to be at peace," he said. "So I'm going to treasure this moment all my life."

"Me too," Sari said as she turned and kissed him.

Morning

They had undressed each other and pressed their nakedness together, but the long day dragged them into sleep before they advanced very far in their foreplay. Both were more exhausted than they knew. They slept deeply.

For the first time in months, Sari and Carnell woke after sunrise. The time on the radio alarm clock on the nightstand said 8:45 a.m., but no one had adjusted it to compensate for Daylight Saving Time, which kicked in the previous Sunday morning. The actual time, reflected on her iPhone, was 7:47 a.m., but the sun was pouring in through the yellow-tinted glass of the front window.

Sari rolled to her left expecting to find Carnell, but instead found the bed empty. Panic gripped her. The shower wasn't running and the bathroom was dark. Had he sneaked away in the middle of the night without saying goodbye? Without a parting fuck?

"Carnell?" she called out. No answer.

She jumped out of bed and looked out the front door. Her car was exactly where she had parked it the afternoon before, but his Silverado was gone. Her heart sank at the prospect of being abandoned after a one-night stand amid the cottonfields, billeted inside an establishment appropriately named the Shack-Up Inn. She was on the verge of tears until she saw his travel bag at the foot of the bed. Then she heard a vehicle door shut outside. Carnell walked in with a grease-stained brown paper bag. Still naked, she ran to him and locked him in her arms.

"Thought you'd bailed on me," she said.

"Oh, hell naw, sweet cheeks. Closest place to get any decent breakfast is back in Clarksdale. Found this little ham-and-egg diner so I got us a couple of coffees and sausage-and-egg biscuits, if that suits you," Carnell said, unpacking the wrapped, country-fried delicacies. "Even got you extra creamers and sugars - I remember how you fix your coffee back at the gin."

They spread their feast on the bed atop an old, Wednesday issue of the Clarksdale Daily Sentinel he had taken from the café and ate and sipped their coffee. They said little during their breakfast. Sari sat cross-legged, and Carnell fought a losing battle to avert his eyes from her tits, her toned abdomen and the hairless cleft of Miss Kitty. Finally, he gave up.

"Now for dessert," Carnell said as he crawled toward Sari and began kissing her thighs, each kiss creeping farther upward until the Sari's womanly musk filled his nostrils and intoxicated him with lust, stiffening him almost instantly.

"Oh babe," Sari moaned as she lay back, widened her legs and entangled her fingers in his hair. By frustratingly slow increments, seemingly millimeters at a time, he inched his lips closer to her vulva, already glistening with the first signs of her arousal. When his tongue finally dipped between her labia and slid upward to her clit, her hips undulated toward his face.

"Your pussy is delicious and precious, Sari Fogarty," Carnell mumbled as he slowly inserted two fingers into her and commenced a beckoning motion, curling them slightly against her forward vaginal wall.

Sari grasped the brass rails at the head of the bed and abandoned herself to Carnell's lovemaking. She shamelessly thrust her womanhood into his mouth, moaning and whimpering unashamedly as she did. This was the best sex of her life and it was time to make the most of it.

Carnell slid his free hand up her torso to knead her breasts, twirling and teasing her puffy nipples in the process.

"Eat that pussy, Carnell. Own it, baby," she rasped. Sari couldn't believe the words now pouring from her, words foreign to her. She had shed her modesty like a pair of sopping panties in her long pent-up pursuit of carnal fulfillment.

Carnell obliged, doubling his lingual ministrations on her slit and the bud that strained for release at its apex. Sari's hips began jerking and shuddering.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck-fuck-fuck, I'm cumminggggg ...," she wailed as her pelvic muscles clenched, her hips spasmed hard into Carnell as she smeared her girl cum all over his face. He held her quivering ass firmly off the mattress and against his mouth as she crested, then pushed him away from her overly sensitive clit.

She gasped for breath as though she had just completed a 100-meter dash. Her face, neck and chest were flushed red. Her nipples were distended in the afterglow of orgasm. And she looked at him, smiled and cooed.

"Carnell, that was ... beautiful."

He winked at her and gently massaged secretions that coated the fingers he had just withdrawn from her twat onto her tight belly.

"Why the hell do you still have clothes on. I know there's a hard-0n in there waiting for some relief," she said, sitting upright as he raised himself onto his knees before her as her fingers nimbly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his Levi's.

It took less than 15 seconds for Carnell to be as naked as the day he was born, his boner already angling toward the ceiling. Sari, on all-fours, claimed it as her own, licking a stringer of precum from its opening before taking its head into her mouth.

Unlike the previous evening when she abandoned her effort to give Carnell head for fear of biting him as he tongued her toward climax in a 69 position, she sucked his hardness vigorously, using a hand on his shaft to add sensation for him without gagging on his full length. Before long, she sensed the telltale hip thrusts that meant his orgasm was not far off.

He grasped her chin gently and withdrew from her.

"Stay just as you are, baby," he told her as he repositioned himself behind her, still on her hands and knees. He slid the gleaming head of his cock, now emerged from its foreskin, the length of her slit before guiding it fully inside her in one stroke, drawing a deep moan from Sari.

He pounded fast and deeply into her, using the arousal that drenched her vulva to cover his pinkie and insert it into her tight anus. She responded immediately, using one hand to stroke her clit, and howling in delight.

"Gonna cum, babe," Carnell grunted as he felt his scrotum tighten and a wad of splooge load itself into the base of his swollen prick. Another half-dozen thrusts and it began jetting out of him, leaping thick and hot into her. The feeling of it pushed Sari over the edge and she came, her hips again seizing as her muscles had the effect of milking Carnell's spurting manhood.

For long minutes, it seemed, they couldn't speak. Or maybe they knew words would only diminish their bliss and chose not to spoil it. Either way, they rolled onto their sides happy and delightfully winded, rejoicing in their moment of naked closeness for the remaining few hours and minutes before they went their separate ways - Sari back to Byhalia and, on Sunday, the Gray Knight Gin at the break of dawn. Carnell would continue south down Highway 49 until he reached the National Guard base in the piney swamps near Hattiesburg.

Carnell brushed tendrils of Sari's soft curls off her brow and cheek and planted kisses on the flushed flesh of her face and neck. His manhood, gradually losing its starch, lay against warm and sticky against the crease of her ass. The milky load he had deposited against the very mouth of her womb had begun leaking from her.

"I wish we could just stay here. Right here in this bed in this room and love each other until we're all loved out," Sari said softly, wistfully, drowsily. Carnell's only response was his continued shower of kisses as he held her, his powerful forearm and rough hand that knew how to be gentle around her bare belly, occasionally tracing slow circles around her navel or tracing the gentle swell from her waist to her hips and back.

They dozed off again. By the time he awoke, only 12 minutes remained until their scheduled 11 a.m. checkout. Carnell dialed "0" on the house phone, politely asked the front desk for an additional hour to tender their key and settle the bill and it was granted.

"We got 72 minutes til we have to be dressed and at the check-in desk. What's the best way to use it," Carnell said, his hand making widening circles across her bare tummy before cupping her breasts.

"Depends. You got anything left ..." she said, grasping his penis, "... in this?"

"Worth a finding out, ain't it," he said as his open mouth found hers. Their tongues slow danced as their hands explored each other's intimate regions. The musk of their lovemaking earlier in the morning still lingered and energized them anew. It felt wanton, dirty and right.

Sari got her answer soon enough. Carnell's cock stiffened in her hand as she lewdly twirled and tugged it. Within minutes, it was loaded and again pointing skyward. Her own pussy lips, still smeared by his semen, were wet again and flowering open for his touch as her hips began pressing into him.

Carnell took a kissing tour of her body, lingering to savor her neck, her ripe tits and their brooding, defiant nipples, her toned abdomen and her delicate belly button before he reached her mons and the sensitive bud already peeking from its glistening, pink hood.

By now, the responses their caresses provoked were second nature - muscle memory - as Sari and Carnell perfected their lovemaking. Inhibitions disappeared and they felt free to indulge their animal urges and communicate them freely.

"I want to be on top this time, baby. I want to ride this dick and take all its cum," she said as she pushed Carnell onto his back. She climbed astride his hips and trapped his dick between them, centering it down the middle of her slit and sliding it back and forth over its hardness. Pussyjobs were not new to her - she had used them to get Marlon — and sometimes herself — off when he would claim he was out of condoms. But where those times felt perfunctory, this was hot and her pussy responded by generously coating Carnell's manhood with her slish..

"That is so fucking sexy, Sari," Carnell said, his head propped on a pillow watching as the angry head of his dick emerged time after time from her silky cleft only to disappear beneath it again as her hips undulated, each time gaining force and tempo.

Her breathing quickened and her face began to flush with unexpected speed as her pussy ground itself into the underside of Carnell's manhood from tip to base over and over.

"That's it, Sari, let yourself cum on my hard dick, baby. That's such a sweet, hot beautiful pussy."

He was content to let her chase down her climax in any way she wanted. He had drained his balls into her, finishing doggie style to crown their protracted early-morning sex. Now, he was good to go without fear of losing his load as she gave free rein to her instinctive carnal desires as the thunderheads of the tempestuous orgasm built within her. She leaned forward and grabbed the brass rails of the bed's headboard as her slippery cunt pistoned over his stiff, veiny shaft. Her face and neck were turning crimson as her breasts swayed and jiggled for Carnell's outstretched tongue. Her gasps turned to whimpers as her hips jerked in her last few strokes before they froze, pressing her pussy hard against Carnell's dick. He could feel the muscles of her pelvic floor clench and release against his hardness as an almost keening sound came from her throat while her climax raged.

She had peaked but her pussy was still spasming when she lifted herself slightly off of Carnell's dick, pressed against his belly, grabbed it frantically with one hand, and impaled her vagina on it in one swift move.

"Make me cum again and juice your balls into me when I do," she told him in a voice thick and raspy with lust.

Sari - a woman out of control - was controlling this fuck. She sat upright on his hardness and raised herself up and down with her knees, pulling most of his length out of her yawning snatch before slamming herself down and pushing it fully back into her - each downstroke ending with a cuppy smacking sound as their loins met.

Carnell guided his fingers to the top of her wet labia, then put his index and middle fingers on either side of her clitoris, stimulating it in time with each of her thrusts and doubling her response.

Tiny beads of sweat appeared on Sari's forehead, cheeks and breasts from her highly aerobic lovemaking. Her breath grew ragged and she tired of her vertical cowgirl ride on the stiff cock within her and leaned forward, seating Carnell deeply inside her and opting for a back-and-forth motion to grind her pussy into his pelvic bone while she kissed him lewdly and her nipples grazed his muscled chest.

It was a level of shameless, lascivious sex new to Sari, and she embraced it fully. It was the most uninhibited, raw fucking Carnell had ever experienced. And now, they were riding their wild, erotic exertions toward an untamed approaching climax.

Carnell was the first to realize he was reaching the point of no return.

"Gonna do it, baby. Gonna fill your pussy with cum."

That supercharged Sari, the muscles of her abdomen and her buttocks already feeling the burn from her single-minded quest to trigger her explosive orgasm.

"Yes, baby, give me all that cock and cum deep in me," she grunted as her body began to shudder and jerk and something else - a slightly milky, warm liquid gushed from her, coating Carnell's already matted pubic hair and the tight sac of his scrotum.

Sari screamed, in both pleasure and uncertainty, at an action her body had never produced. She came with a depth and fullness she had never known and surrendered herself to it.

Somewhere, in her conscious mind, she heard Carnell growl as his cream flooded the farthest reaches of her vagina. He thrust upward as if to bury every centimeter of himself inside her and mark her as his own. Each yelped and wailed as their orgasms demanded every ounce of them and rewarded them with joy.

As the last tremors of their climaxes faded, they slumped against one another, each glistening with a sheen of perspiration and gulping for air. Somewhere, perhaps in fantasized sex accounts, they had read that five-star sex like this happened. If it did, they reasoned, it was the exclusive province of cum-on-command porn stars, sexual athletes, not ordinary country boys and girls.

"It's times like this that people dream of and they blurt out words that seem right at the time but can't endure, like the 'L' word," Carnell whispered to Sari as she lay limp and winded on his chest, their genitals still coupled. "Much as that would feel good right now, I can't do that to you, Sari, because I care too much for you."

She looked upward at him, her eyes sad and her heart heavy, but fully in agreement with Carnell. Theirs were two lives headed in directions that might work together for a short term, whether a romantic season or a year or maybe longer. Anything beyond that was unknowable, certainly now. And with all the attachment and comfort and obligation that four-letter word conveys, using it now would be grossly premature and most likely a burden that wouldn't be sustainable. So the word hung there in the late-morning silence in the sexual afterglow of Unit 12, unspoken by both.

"We'll see where this goes, babe. We're young enough to have time and old enough to know how the world works. If nothing else, we'll always have this, right?" Sari said, her heart swelling and tears clouding her eyes, but her mind congratulating her on her exercising wisdom.

"That's right, angel girl. And think of the fun we've had and can still have on the ride," he said with a wan smile, "... wherever it goes."

They showered together one more time, trailing their hands lovingly across each other's bodies, but the morning's sexual explorations - and the fleeting minutes before checkout - left them unable to pursue it further.

"I'll go to the office and settle up and turn in these keys, baby. I'd rather kiss you goodbye here, on our front porch, than in that lobby. That way, we can be on our way," he told Sari, again brushing her silky ringlets from her face only to have the cool fall breeze blow them right back.

"Makes sense," she smiled and stared into his eyes. "You're going to be careful down there at Fort Whats-its-Name playing Army and come back home to me safe, right? You're not going to get your dick shot off or anything?"

He chuckled. "Camp Shelby."

"Yeah, I'm going to be fine. They're not shipping us off to Ukraine or Iraq or wherever. At least not yet. I should be back in Hernando by next Sunday and back on the job the next day, if they're not all ginned out and closed for the season."

"Call me when you can?" she said, taking his hand in hers.

"Absolutely. When I can."

She nodded. "Going to miss the fuck out of you, Carnell."

"Same here, but it's only a week. Maybe we can have a homecoming celebration?"

"I'd like that," she said. She stared silently into his face, her lips trying to smile, but her eyes telling a different story. She pulled him to her, stood on her tiptoes and met his lips with hers. Their mouths opened and their tongues danced. She could feel the initial stirrings of arousal, but consciously dampened them and broke the kiss. Time to go.

Carnell took her overnight bag from the front porch and placed it in the rear seat of her Ford Focus, immediately behind her. He kissed her once more after she opened the driver's side door before she slid in behind the steering wheel. She hit the start button, the car came to life, she backed away and put it in gear to drive off.

When she turned to wave, Carnell saw her wipe away a tear just before she pressed the accelerator. He stood there waving as she drove along the gravel of the old gin property, crossed a railroad track and turned north on U.S. 49 headed toward home. He rued the fact that his heart suddenly felt as if it were made of wet clay.

Carnell turned in the keys and paid the room charges for two cold beers that he thought were complimentary. Then he was on his way.

For mile after mile through the Delta, the trees were almost barren as were the fields where soybeans, corn, rice and cotton had grown in the rich, black soil during the sweltering Mississippi summer.

Seasons change, he said to himself. Each one brings something new. Spring sunrises. Harvest moons. And all that happens in between is what we know as life.

What, he wondered, was next for him. And for Sari Fogarty.

One season at a time.

THE END