My Pleasure

Story Info
She likes young men. Especially those who reload quickly.
8.8k words
4.72
19.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

When we were much younger my work took us to a city of about ten thousand in the lower Midwest. Being young with two kids and no extra income finding a place to live became an issue. The nice places were too expensive, the cheaper ones were basically dumps. That is until we happened upon a lady in the grocery store putting up a flier on the bulletin board looking for a "couple" to rent her cottage as she called it. My wife quickly began asking questions endearing herself to this middle-aged lady. Long story short, we were able to rent the modest two-bedroom house at a reasonable rate we could afford.

Why does any of this matter, because this lady is the inspiration for my story. Gloria was in her early 50's, divorced and had a succession of young men in and out of her house. There had to be nearly a dozen we knew of while we lived two doors down across an empty lot between her place and ours. At first there seemed to be both young and old, that ended quickly. It seemed she'd be with one young guy a month or so, take a short break and be back with the next. On the occasional hot summer night with the windows open we would fool around after listening to Gloria yell out and moan loudly when the orgasm hit. It made my wife try to be quieter, generally to no avail.

I had been thinking about those days and decided to write my version of what may have happened in a different setting. Our stay in that city lasted twenty-six months. We still talked about her and chuckled right up until my best girl got promoted to heaven. This submission is a bit different than my normal romance category but hopefully some will find it a fun read. I've no idea if it will be well received or not, but heck, you don't know until you try.

Fair warning, this isn't very long and is mostly sex without much story.

My Pleasure

With his back to the headboard and me lying between his thighs I moved Jerrod's hands from the side of my head. I held them against his thighs as I felt the head of his thick cut cock begin to swell in my mouth. Today was the culmination of weeks' worth of flirting, he was a new cock to suck and I was going to savor the moment. I'd moved his hands because this was our first time, I didn't want to take the chance he would grab my head and try to jamb it down my throat when he came. I don't mind sucking deep, but down my throat just doesn't work. I've tried to train myself and the gag reflex is so strong I can't get it past the back of my throat. His cock was beginning to twitch and pulsate, I was seconds away from feeling the warm thick sperm making its way up the ureter and squirt out the end of his lovely cock.

When his balls began to contract the reward of my ministrations splashed against my tonsils, I gulped it down and waited for the next volley. Spurt after spurt I swallowed with glee, moving my tongue outward as I slowly bobbed my head milking his cock for every drop. With a loud POP I pulled back, smacked my lips and smiled before opening my mouth to let him see it was all gone. I leaned forward to kiss the tip of his rapidly softening eight inches, at the same time slithering my tongue across the tip collecting any extra seepage I may have missed.

I had been looking up into his eyes as his balls tightened in my hand. While I gently cradled his scrotum stream after stream flooded my mouth. Some women think it's humiliating to swallow, I think of it as my reward for a job well done. Unlike so many older men who take a blow job for granted, younger guys like Jerrod were always so much more appreciative. I made sure it wasn't hurried and frantic, I took the time to tease and arouse before taking him to the edge and letting him fall off. If I knew he wouldn't cram it down my throat when he came I'd have let him fuck my face. That would be for another day. I love having a man's hands alongside my head, holding me in place dominating my mouth, slow, smooth, much like they would my pussy.

Jerrod and I had been flirting along with verbal foreplay for weeks. With him being twenty three and me forty-eight I think he was surprised that a woman my age would be so forward and accepting of his sexual innuendos and guarded suggestions. It wasn't vulgar, more along the lines of him telling me he couldn't understand why my husband left me for a younger model and that if he was my husband he'd take good care of me.

I would chuckle and play along, "You mean in bed?"

He would blush and quickly nod, to which I would wink and say.

"As if."

He was in a position under me at work from a supervisory point of view. Which meant I had to make absolutely sure anything that happened was away from where we worked and stayed strictly between us. He was the first guy from work that I chose to be involved with. Oh yes, there had been others outside of work, young men who caught my eye and tickled my fancy. I would spend time finding out all I could before inviting them into bed, a girl can't be too careful these days. Though Jerrod worked under my supervision at work, I intended to have him under me physically before the weekend was through. Me riding him like the young bucking bronc I imagined him to be.

It isn't that I blow every guy I think is cute, there has to be an inner connection, and I need to know that I'm in control. At least to start with. I love cock, always have, I imagine I always will. From the early years, through college and eventually my marriage. Once the ring was on my finger I stopped screwing around and remained satisfied with everything hubby had for me until he cheated. At seven inches and fat as a summer sausage I had more than enough to keep me smiling. I've heard tell of size queens, not for me, I don't need a hard cock slamming into my cervix. Hurts like hell. Give me a nice length combined with girth and I'm a happy girl.

Before I married I'd been in bed with three other guys and probably sucked off another seven or eight. I was relatively careful and stingy when it came to letting a guy have my pussy. However, if they were clean and I liked them enough to continue a relationship without penetration, I would gladly empty their balls with my mouth. That is, right after they licked me to as many orgasms as I could stand before pushing them away. A few suggested anal, it was out of the question. Anal was a small, very small, part of my married sex life. I let him do it a few times to please him. It wasn't enjoyable, I never climaxed, and I would hurt for days. Shoving a dick up my ass was definitely out of the question.

Though I'm 48 and past my prime I continue to maintain an exceptionally high libido. I don't go the gym or spa every week, I don't do yoga or Zumba. I maintain what appeal I do have by simply walking or riding my trusty old Schwinn most evenings when I return from work. I'm of average height for a woman, my boobs sag like all the rest of the ones that have nursed babies. They still possess firmness and the nipples point ahead instead of down in spite of the fact they're no longer high and tight.

My mommy hips are just wide enough to form a natural saddle for a virile young man to lie between and never fall off. My legs are long and strong, strong enough to dig my heels into his ass cheeks forcing him as deep as possible. What tends to satisfy me is the feeling of manly weight on my body as his cock enters my pussy, the look of euphoria that flows across his face as my vagina sucks him deeper with every stroke. No, I don't need a dick shoved in my ass, I know what I need, and being sodomized isn't on that list.

What is on that list is a young vibrant cock brought back to life and buried balls deep in my older grateful pussy after having tasted his first load of the evening? That is something I not only encourage if the stars align, but something I crave as well. I haven't gone through menopause yet and love the fact that I still have plenty of thick, sticky, warm gooey lubricant for a cock to slide through. As the flirting game with Jerrod progressed through the weeks I noticed my panties becoming wetter and wetter by days end. The flirting always took place in the cafeteria, more than once I had to go to the ladies, shuck my panties, put them into a zip lok bag and slide on a dry pair.

Some days I would get home after work with two pair of panties in a zip lok, soaked with my natural juices. I knew that I needed to get Jerrod in bed soon or buy more batteries and underwear. Thoughts of his hard cock aimed at my hot box, the thick head pushing against the labia with enough pressure to open me would have the juices flowing throughout the day. I would daydream about the moment I crave the most, the head spreading me open as the shaft slowly sinks in. The walls of my vagina hugging the shaft tight, coaxing his balls to erupt, sending seed deep into my hungry pussy. When a young man's cock begins to swell and throb I smile and think, "Here it comes, what I want and need."

Even if I've already cum, the first rope of semen hitting my cervix always sends me over the edge again, always. From that moment I ride the wave of ecstasy cascading through my body. My hips roll, my tummy convulses, my breathing is ragged, mouth wide open with no sound to be heard. Those are the moments I look forward to, the reasons I seek out younger men. The satisfaction of having my pussy filled to overflowing with young, potent sperm. When my Ob-Gyn asks why I'm still on the pill I simply smile. I never say it, but I always think it,

"Because I love being fucked bareback and having my pussy filled with young potent seed."

Anyone whom I invite into my bed must abide by my rules. They agree to them or nothing. I take the time to make sure they're clean before I fuck them, why would I want my reward in a condom and not inside me? No. I need to feel it, to fill my vagina, nothing less will do. Not all of them can reload quickly, therefore I covet the ones who do. I fuck them until they're so worn out they have to sleep.

When I rose Jerrod slid down in the bed, laid his head on the pillow and slept. I'd emptied his balls, he needed as quick nap. He was at the point of stirring when I reached out and cradled his scrotum. I pretend to gauge how much sperm they have for my cunt based on how heavy they feel. It's impossible to tell, but it's my fantasy and I like it. I gently lifted his scrotum and whispered in his ear. "It feels like you have another load for me."

He groaned and nodded. I got on hands and knees, lowered my chest to the mattress and pushed my ass up eager to have him fuck me doggy. Doggy, along with ankles on shoulders, are my absolute favorite positions. If I'm being fucked from behind I make sure to throw my long braid back for them to grab hold of. To ride me like a bronc with one hand on my hips and the other holding my braid. I let them know the rules, I don't want my hair yanked or pulled, I simply like knowing they're riding me like a mare in heat.

Jerrod was on his knees, hand on his cock, aimed at my steaming caldron of lust. I felt the tip graze the labia, pleasure flooded my body as he pushed past and into my steaming caldron of lust. The head was thick, it looked almost purple it was so engorged with blood flowing through. The veins on the sides were pronounced, the size of the ureter running along the bottom told me he was capable of delivering as much cum into my pussy as he had in my mouth. With his cock balls deep I looked back throwing my long braid over my shoulder and told him.

"Ride me cowboy, ride me hard. Make this old cunt know she's been thoroughly fucked. When you've recovered I want it ankles on shoulders, so save a little energy."

With a shit eatin grin he took hold of my hair, holding just tight enough to keep my back arched and my pussy wide open. In the past these moments typically only came about every few months, sometimes longer, which makes me cherish and make the most of them. I was determined to get as many fucks out of his young body by Sunday afternoon as he could muster. It won't matter if I'm sore and swollen, he's here to fuck and fuck is what we'll do. There'll be plenty of time to heal through the work week. If this weekend turns out the way I'm hoping, we'll do it again next weekend. But for now, I need to be reamed.

As he pulled my hair a bit harder he spoke. "Lift up, I wanna see your tits swing."

I looked at the dresser mirror to my left, breasts swinging in tempo with his thrusts. I like to watch as a young man pummels me from behind, it takes my wantonness to an entirely different level. I dropped my head as the first climax soared through my body, I could feel the vaginal walls tighten and grip his manhood. I wanted, no, I needed to feel him filling me, to hold my braid, grab my hip and slam his body against the vulva as his cock spewed rope after rope of semen deep within.

I didn't have to wait long. As I was going over the cliff with another orgasm I heard him yell, "Oh fuck." Followed by his body slamming against mine. I could literally feel semen rushing through the ureter headed for the end of his cock and my pussy. Not all guys are like this, usually it isn't as powerful. I made a mental note to hang onto Jerrod as long as possible. Looking back I saw drool drip from his gaping lips landing in the sparse light brown chest hair. He wasn't a gym rat or bulked up, he was what I call average. About five ten, maybe one hundred seventy pounds, a face cute as hell and the good start to a goatee.

When he let go of my hips I flopped forward onto the bed, exhausted. He had done as I asked, I felt sated for the moment. Once I had a short nap, showered and sat on his face I would be ready for another round before morning. I knew that by Sunday afternoon this young man of twenty three would know that he had been drained of two things. His energy and every ounce of semen his body could produce in that short time. I told him to get a warm washcloth and clean me before we slept, which he did. I'd deal with the cum leaking from my pussy when we showered.

Around 3AM I sucked his sleeping cock to stiffness and told him to start the shower. The hot water felt good on my aching body, it would help me limber up for a session of ankles on shoulders. That is, after he fucked me in the shower. With my hands on the wall I bent at the waist, arched my back and told him to fuck me mercilessly. Which he did. (I told you I liked doggy.)

Several years ago when I was in Europe I stayed at a hotel that had a shower attachment to insert inside the vagina and clean it like a douche. Yes, I brought one home. Having Jerrod go warm the bed I cleaned my vagina, most men aren't into eating creampies, I didn't imagine he was either. Jerrod was lying on the bed with a pillow under his head. As I straddled his shoulders he gently pulled me down to the point my hairy bush was an inch above his face. Using his elbows he opened my legs enough for the labia to touch his lips. Moving both hands to my front he opened the labia exposing my throbbing clit, with a determined swipe of his stiffened tongue my body went rigid the moment it touched my clit.

He would alternate between circling my clit and gently sucking it. I was headed for another climax but knowing my body it would be more like tsunami. I almost always squirt when I ride a man's face. My hips were moving to and fro with the rhythm of his licks, slow, deliberate, destined to tease as he satisfied. Someone had taken the time to teach this boy how to eat pussy. His hands smothered my extremely sensitive tits, as he squeezed he also pinched and pulled the nipples. How did he know? I groaned and pushed into his hands.

"Oh yes. Pinch them, mm-hmm, pull them. Yes, make me cum Jerrod."

Twenty seconds later I damned near drown the boy. His face was shiny, my girl juices were pooled in his neck, he was trying to wipe his eyes with the pillowcase. Me on the other hand, I had grabbed the headboard and held on for dear life when my body began to convulse and grind into his face. I was once again out of breath, but not ready to call it a night. I lifted off him, turned my body and proceeded to suck his dick like it was the last one on earth. With it hard as a broom handle I lay down with my knees bent alongside the torso.

"Okay stud, ankles on shoulders, wear my pussy out. Make me scream while I cream."

Taking hold of my ankles he spread me wide and held me in place as he found the opening to my vagina. When he was buried balls deep he put my ankles on his shoulders, leaned over my body and went at it like a jackhammer. At one point my feet were almost alongside my ears, I had never been fucked with such vigor before. I decided then and there I absolutely needed to hang onto this dynamo for as long as possible. There was no long-term future for us, we both knew that, but I was determined to continue having this boy in my bed until he met miss perfect. The one he'd make his wife.

I was in the middle of a climax when he pushed up off me, arched his back and slammed his body tight to my pudenda. I could feel the semen rushing through, splashing against my insides, filling me with hot yummy sperm. The only thing better than swallowing a big load was having it pumped into my cunt. My heart was racing, when I put my hand on his chest I realized his was beating as hard as mine. He lay to my side panting for breath. Other than grunts, moans and a loud "oh fuck" he hadn't uttered a word, until that moment. With staggered breaths he spoke in uneven sentences.

"I've watched you for weeks Mrs. Gibbons. I have to admit I left more than one load in the shower imagining what it would be like to be in bed with you. I never dreamed you'd fuck me comatose. You have to be the best piece of ass I've ever had. Not that I've had that many, but none of them came close to comparing with you."

I smiled, "Best piece of ass, why thank you Jerrod. But if we're going to continue doing this you need to call me Jenny when we're alone. And just so we stay on track, work is work. We do our jobs, what we do outside the company is no one's business. What we do at work could have serious ramifications if we flirt and carry on as we have been."

"I got it, Jenny. No more flirting, no secret kisses, no ass patting, no sly implying smiles. Work is work, what we do at your house afterward is none of their business,"

I ran my fingers through what chest hair he had and crooned in his ear. "It's time to sleep. We have the entire day and Sunday morning ahead of us."

Saturday was a repeat of Friday night with a bit more rest time in between. We were nearly naked most of the time. By noon he had fucked me twice, once bent over the couch, arms outstretched, tits swinging, our bodies slapping together with every stroke. The second time was in the den leaning on the wall looking out the window watching people walk by. Not one person looked inside the house as my Rambo of cocksville sent another huge load deep within. Where his energy came from I still hadn't figured out, but I sure wasn't complaining.

It was late afternoon when he began making overtures about more pussy. I was more than happy to oblige and offered to teach him a new position. He'd never done flat footed doggy before, but absolutely loved it. The feeling of nothing touching but his cock in my pussy enamored him. When he came he literally yelled out. We had planned to go out for dinner but didn't. We were both worn out and needed some down time, Chinese delivery hit the spot. Before we went to bed to sleep, he bent me over the kitchen table with my robe open, my tits were smushed flat on the surface. The robe had been lifted over my ass, his hands were gripping my hips so hard I thought they would be bruised. After having dumped several loads in me throughout the day I wasn't expecting much from our present tryst.

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers