Harvest Moon on Fe Lanmou Pt. 06

Story Info
A gang bang and secret discipling.
2.7k words
3.85
7.5k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Unknown Variable

Somewhere, deep in the hotel and entertainment compound built on Fe Lanmou, a pair of obsidian eyes gazed through a one-way mirror. The man they belonged to, if you could call him that, spent some time considering his options.

The harvest was sacred, and the two imbeciles in the room behind the glass had put it at risk. One simple rule! All they had to do was follow one goddamn rule! He could ascribe their error to one of two reasons:

They were weak minded fools. This was the option he liked better. The other reason was, to say the least, worrisome.

He would soon find out; as his bulky assistant pushed the third in a row of five buttons in the other room, the slim frames of the two Asian girls - naked besides serpent-shaped nipple clamps enveloping their breasts - started shaking slightly on the Sybians pounding their holes with now increased speed.

He really did enjoy these human bodies. Their receptiveness to pleasure (and pain) compounded his own race's harvest abilities to create an exhilarating dimension of sexual possibilities. In this case, the ability to delay orgasms would prove which of his theories was correct.

He smiled and gently stroked the front of his pants while the Asian faces in front of him twisted with the effort not to cum, made more difficult by his assistant activating Stage 4.

*****

Up above the ground - Fiona and Charlie still asleep and blissfully unaware of their masseuses' predicament - most of the travellers gathered for the welcome party had moved to the pool area. Walking slowly through the glistening bodies, Connor and Sam happily squeezed through gaps way too tight. With a little nudge here or there, they managed to rub against a variety of body parts inconspicuously enough.

Halfway to the bar, however, they realised that the atmosphere from the plane ride seemed to have disembarked along the hundred gorgeous singles. For every tight ass they grazed, for every perky boob they stroked in passing, someone would touch the front of their board shorts or push up against their backs. It was definitely more body contact than even the bass-heavy, upbeat and somehow simultaneously seductive music warranted.

With everyone clad in tight bikinis or swimming trunks, little was left to the imagination as people felt each other up. Sam and Connor happily reciprocated when they were stopped by a set of gorgeous twins looking to exchange some heavy kisses. Their rough hands ran up and down the girls' backs, making them shiver and moan in their arms.

"Hey!" shouted Sam when the twins were whisked out of their arms by just one god-like bodybuilder. Connor patted his friend on the back reassuringly.

"We've really got enough to choose from," he chuckled, pulling Sam closer to the bar. There, the music was almost unbearably loud. The beat permeated their bodies until it felt like their hearts were thumping in sync.

Possibly from all the cocktail mixing, the air was heavy with something salty that also smelled fruity and refreshing. In the few minutes it had taken them to get here, more and more people weren't just rubbing their bodies against each other to the music.

Instead, they had removed the little clothes they had been wearing and were now in various stages of heavy petting. Although difficult to tell in the mass of writhing bodies, Connor was sure a lot of them were already having full-blown sex.

"Well, would you look at that," Connor commented as two guys sandwiched a petite redhead, stripping her naked within seconds. His eyes had been drawn to them as they were still fully clothed. The girl didn't mind, though. Oblivious to her onlookers, she ground her little ass into the taller man's front, having to stand on her toes to hit the sweet spot. At the same time, she stuck her tongue down the other guy's throat, biting his lip and dropping his shorts to the floor.

As his thick dick sprang free, the guy behind her kicked his trunks off, too, picked her up and unceremoniously shoved his long member up her rear end. The guy in front followed suit with her sopping pussy, and in a second the two of them were hammering away. The music drowned out the girl's screams, but Sam and Connor could see her eyes roll back in ecstasy.

So occupied, they failed to notice that right around them, similar actions were being taken. Their drinks were forgotten when a busty Latina wrapped her arms around Sam and shouted, "I need your cock up my ass!". Their horny minds questioned nothing. This was, after all, their goal: sex. Lots of it, and in any shape or form.

Wafts of ocean air whirled between the steaming bodies. With the sun slowly dipping down, longer shadows emphasised luscious curves and straining muscles.

Sam turned to face the mocha-skinned girl, only to spin her around. Conveniently naked, she simply spread her legs and bent forward, pulling Connor in front of her. He didn't need encouragement. While Sam dropped his shorts and ran his rough fingers through the girl's nether lips, plunging them somewhat gently into her tight puckered ass to prepare her, Connor simply opened his fly and rammed his shaft down her throat.

*****

"As you can see," panted Akemi, "we have strong minds worthy to, ughh, serve you, Master. Mhmm!"

Meili nodded, struggling to control her muscles as the Symbian ravaged her insides. She and Akemi had had to endure the last of the five stages for half an hour now.

It was taking all their strength not to succumb to the orgasm that was way beyond building up. It hung behind their willpower, ready to break over them at any sign of weakness and plunge their human bodies into an ecstatic abyss.

But it was an honor to be here on Earth, working alongside the legendary Master of the Fourth House. His harvests had always been the most rewarding for their planet. They would not squander this opportunity. They would not, could not, show weakness of mind.

It was bad enough that they had failed so miserably with the two girls. Meili still didn't understand why she had kissed her. None of the aliens ever felt the need to kiss someone with their human mouths, presumably so engineered because it had disastrous consequences.

Their master's assistant smiled slyly and gently pulled on Akemi's left nipple clamp. The snake tightened around her breast and bit harder into the sensitive flesh, but Akemi refused to scream - she knew it would be taken as another sign of weakness.

"You will speak when so directed," rumbled the broad-shouldered giant.

"I humbly, arrgh, apologise, Master!" Akemi moaned.

Behind the mirror, Master (it was the only name his subordinates could address him with) pondered. The girls had shown considerable strength. This meant that something else had caused the one called Meili to slip up and touch a human with her mouth. He would have to consider the exact cause and consequences later, when he had some peace.

Right now, he had to decide on the correct punishment for the two Asians still writhing on the pistoning, vibrating and swirling dicks of the Sybians.

*****

Connor held the Latina's head in place while Sam replaced his fingers with his cock. Her screams muffled by his massive piece of meat, he grinned at Sam. They knew this routine well - the key was a synchronized rhythm, like a seesaw, so the girl was bobbing back and forth, never catching a break and being pushed onto the other's prick with increased momentum.

Sam obliged happily, and soon the Latina was all but passed out in orgasmic bliss as the two guys rocked her back and forth. It didn't take long for the friends to blow their load, having spent the time from arrival to now haunted by visions of wild, ferocious sex.

With the air heavy with lust and the music drumming on, they wiped their dicks clean and grabbed a fruity drink from a waiter - who smelled amazing, they noticed at the back of their mind - while the girl crumbled to the floor, only to be straddled by an Asian hotty who demanded a muff.

The two friends left the wanton girls along with their shorts, and hadn't but sipped on their drinks when their clocks sprang to attention. Two girls stumbled into them, heavily making out and almost toppling them all over.

Connor caught the one with long, black hair by her ass, grabbing it hard and making her moan. The other girl, a pixie cut with sparkling green eyes, hung onto Sam with one hand and snaked her other down the black-haired girls front.

"You only get to touch yourself," growled Connor, just audible enough over the music, and slapped her hand away. Big green eyes looked at him as he rammed his dick into his girl's sopping cunt. Only moments later, he spread her ass cheeks, pulled out his fat, glistening cock and worked it up her straining pucker. Sam had it a little easier, especially as the pixie cut's ass was already slick from some previous fuck.

"You heard me!" Connor pulled on the long, black hair, pushing her further onto his shaft. "Both of you, rub yourself off while you watch your friend getting it up the ass. Make yourselves cum on our dicks, you sluts."

The girls obeyed immediately, their horniness driving their fingers to new speeds as they watched each other being lifted off their feet everytime the two guys rammed their hard, pulsating dicks up their back entrance.

Next to them, a waiter with a tray of various dildos was being swarmed by a group of five big, black men who had made it their goal to stuff a little German with as much as they could fit. With two cocks in her mouth and one in each hand, the guys held the bucking girl down on a table while the fifth man had lifted her legs over his shoulders.

"I can see you like this, you're dripping so much you're making a puddle," he laughed as he gave his buddies by her face the first toy. Holding it down so she could see it with her head hanging off the table, they rubbed it along her chin before taking their dicks out.

Eyes wide, the girl begged for them to stuff her full. All inhibitions were lost as she inhaled deeply. Ocean scent filled her brain as she cried out her deepest desires. The men, only too happy to make them reality, took the long rod they had shown her and held her head in place as they stuck it down her throat.

"Fuck, she can take it deep!" they cajoled, slowly pulling it out and pushing it in again.

The German showed impressive skills, taking the rod almost to the hilt while jerking off the dicks in her hands. The guy by her legs grunted appreciatively, his cock pulsing with need. But he had bigger plans than just cumming, and proceeded to stuff large anal beads in the girl's backside.

After each one, he would lightly smack her pussy before carrying on. Once all the beads were in, he waved at the guys by her head, still working the rod in and out, to give it to him. They replaced the rod with their dicks again. Now knowing the German's control over her gag reflex, they didn't hold back and pounded her mouth with vigour.

While the dicks in her hands were close to exploding, the fifth man hadn't even really started yet. He carefully tied the beads' string to the conveniently placed hole in the rod's tip. Now inserting the rod into her puckered ass, he switched it onto "systematic inflation", making it blow up piece by piece as sections vanished in her rectum. With the anal beads being pushed farther, and her mouth being ravaged by big black dicks, the German was pounded by orgasm after orgasm.

The five men, however, were nowhere near done. They carried on, and the German's muffled moans and screams mixed into dozens of others as the sun traced its path down the sky.

*****

Down below, Akemi and Meili had lost track of time. The mirror they knew was hiding Master had not revealed anything yet. Only Master's assistant was in the room with them, administering their punishment. How he knew what it was to be, they had no idea. Their only hope was that Master was watching them, approving of their servitude and maybe, just maybe, rewarding them at the end.

They had had to endure what seemed like hours of various implements being shoved, rammed and hammered into all of their holes. Their torturer had instructed them not to resist the orgasms, so their bodies were all but spent. He had used fancy machines, modern cages and old-fashioned whips and paddles to get to every inch of their body.

While their work required that no permanent marks were left, their skin was glowing bright from all the attention. Their pussies were reduced to twitching, swollen patches of overstimulated skin, continually dripping with their juices.

Master's assistant was a skilful artist, always keeping the Asians on the not-so-pleasant side of sexual torture. He built them up and stopped right before they came many times before finally pushing them over the edge - always with a good dose of pain.

While the aliens had very different pain receptors, their human hosts responded to pain like no other race. This, mixed with their own very primal sex drive, advanced mental capabilities (like irresistable pheromones or delayed orgasms) and the humans' natural hunger for sex made this ordeal exhiliratingly confusing.

While their human bodies rippled under orgasm after orgasm they were not allowed to evade, and screamed with pain from things like electric shocks, their alien minds revelled in the chance to redeem themselves, gaining a whole other level of sexual satisfaction from their servitude.

Master's right hand flicked yet another switch. The girls' arms tied behind their backs were pulled up just past the point of comfort. Now standing on their toes, their knees and ankles were shackled into spreader bars on a sheet of metal, which was moved up into a horizontal position. The chains holding up their arms slid forward, forcing them face down onto the metal.

In this position, legs spread, ass up, pussy open, the assistant put blindfolds on them. His hands, touching them gently for the first time today, were rough on their skin. They were not gentle with what came next: butt plugs.

"You are to keep these in for 48 hours," he instructed over their whimpering. "You have been cleansed and will not eat for this time, to show Master that you understand the severity of your error. You are not to speak of this to anyone!"

When they didn't immediately reply, he smacked their asses, shoving the plugs deeper.

"Oouh," wailed the Asians. "Yes, sir, we understand. We thank Master for his kindness!" they said in unison.

*****

In his study, Master watched the back-up monitors as his assistant led the girls out of the secret chamber. He was sure they would comply now, and although he regretted not being able to fuck them himself, he had to figure out what to do about this unknown variable first. They would be ready for him when their punishment was over.

Two days. It was plenty of time to research other harvests where the crop - the only human word that fit somewhat - contained a creature that showed some immunity to their abilities. Not only that, a creature that could erode the self-control they were famed for in the galaxy.

And then there was the matter of the damning consequences. When the masseuse had kissed that girl Fiona, she had broken a barrier vital to their survival. He picked up his phone to instruct one of his subordinates to set up permanent surveillance on this human.

"Give me 12-hourly updates and notify me immediately if she behaves out of the ordinary for her race," he barked. It would be interesting to see how fast and in what way the effects would take hold. He considered getting an isolation cell ready, and decided to monitor her a little first.

As the pool party above slowly fizzled out and bodies fell asleep on top of bodies, Master pulled up all the files he could find and got to work.