Harvested

Story Info
Three women kidnap man to harvest his sperm in a cruel way.
4.2k words
3.99
25.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subm01
Subm01
23 Followers

"Is this seat vacant?"

She asks the question with a lovely smile as she tilts her head slightly. It's Friday afternoon and not very crowded at the bar.

I return the smile and pull back the chair so she can sit down. She is a beautiful lady in her mid-thirties with long raven black hair.

We introduce ourselves, and I ask if she wants something to drink. When the waiter brings the drinks to the table, I discreetly tell him to put it on my card.

I'm a little unfamiliar with this situation, to be honest. Coming out of a long relationship t has been several years since I was out in the city and single.

She asks lots of questions about me but tells very little about herself.

I'm a little puzzled over this, but I am fascinated by this lady who is clearly more interested in me than anything else right now.

Some of the questions I find a little strange, but I answer what I want to reveal, and smile as and ignores the other questions.

She sends a couple of text messages and smiles to me when she's done.

The questions come like on a string, only interrupted by laughter and small pieces of information about her.

She asks about everything from what I do for a living, education, relationship status to health and so on.

I do not notice that she no longer drinks, only I drink.

Around 7 o'clock in the evening I'm so drunk that I want to go home, and if I'm so lucky to hook up with this woman, I do not want our first night to be one I can barely remember.

So I tell her that I really want to see her again, but for now will settle for her number.

As she writes the number and first name on the back of my hand, she asks where I live.

I tell her that I live here in the city, and that it is so short that I just stroll.

Then she wonders which way I usually go when I go home.

Again, I think the question is a little weird and cannot understand what she needs to know it for.

But, I am too drunk too second guess anything by this point, so I tell her my routed.

As I turn around and walk out of the bar, I can see that she picks up her phone from her purse and calls someone.

The cold autumn air feels good, my head clears and I can walk fairly straight. At least I think so myself.

Walking around a corner into an alley between a parking garage and a warehouse, I can see an ambulance standing front against me, engine idling and the back doors open.

I'm a little surprised that it's an old Chevrolet van.

I thought they were phased out as ambulances many years ago. But it is in the same colors as modern ambulances and the decor seems to my untrained and somewhat intoxicated eye legit, so I keep walking.

As I pass the ambulance, I can see that the stretcher is just outside the rear opening, but without people or ambulance personnel around.

It strikes me as weird, but before I can finish that thought I am pushed hard from behind and fall straight into the wall.

I somehow manage to raise my arms in the last second, and so prevents my head from hitting the wall

Before I can collect myself, a hood is put over my head, and one arm is harshly bent behind my back, and I feel the handcuffs being clicked on. The other arm is next and the cold steel clicks over my second wrist.

I am now partially pushed and partially lifted in the direction of the ambulance and laid on the stretcher. I am held down by many hands as three straps are tightened over the knees, hips and chest.

The stretcher is then lifted and slid into the ambulance.

The doors close and a hand slide under the hood and pushes a big rubber smelling ball into my mouth. A strap behind my head keeps it in place.

The hood is tightened again, and the ambulance starts driving away.

After a while it stops, and I hear a person jump in.

"Did you get him?" I hear the woman from the bar ask.

They all cheer and give each other a high-five and start driving.

I'm lying on my back and it's very uncomfortable. My fingers are starting to get numb, and I am very warm due to the hood.

The thoughts race around in my head. What can this be?

Is it a kidnapping? For what?

Is there anyone I have managed to hurt in one way or another once who now takes revenge?

Will they hurt me?

Is it a prank by someone I know?

The drive lasts for about 10 minutes, or 30, I really can't tell. Finally, the ambulance stops, the rear doors open, and the stretcher is pulled out.

After a bit of rolled a short distance, I am released from the stretcher and helped up to a standing position.

We walk down a flight of stairs and into what I guess as a basement.

There they take off the cuffs and I feel a sharp object to my throat.

"Any sudden moves and you will be cut, bad!"

My shoes, socks, pants and boxers are removed and I stand as still as possible.

I'm still a bit drunk, my muscles are sore from the drive in the awkward position and the adrenaline si flowing through my body.

They attach soft padded leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles, and rubber mittens are put over my hands.

My feet are pulled apart and my arms are pulled abruptly upwards, leaving me in an X position.

The hood is pulled off and I am almost blinded by a bright light. Before my eyes can adjust to the light, a harness made of leather straps are put over my head.

There are patches over each eye, so all turns black again.

The gag in the mouth is removed and my head is pulled hard backwards by my hair.

Two fingers pinches over my nose forcing me to breath through my open mouth.

Something small is dropped down in my mouth followed by a stream of fluid.

I have to swallow and the pill is slipping down in to my stomach.

When my hair is released they insert a short and thick dildo with a rubber plate at the bottom that covers the entire lips on the outside and attaches to the strap that goes around the head.

I feel someone fiddles with my scrotum and a small strap is fastened around the root of my balls.

"Oh, my God, it was so good to get that wig and that make-up." I hear the lady from the bar say. "Haha, yeah you looked completely different!" replies another lady.

"Now listen up creep." A calm voice says close to my ear.

"We are three ladies who, after much searching, cannot find a man worthy of giving us children. You men are so simple and childish that we have found that we can do without men. But we want children, without fuss and interference from men.

That is why you have been chosen by us to have the honor of making us pregnant.

Unfortunately, we must resort to some drastic means to ensure that our identity remains unknown to you.

From what you so willingly told us, we have found out that no one will miss you before you go to work on Monday, so you will serve at our discretion all weekend long.

As you probably know, something was attached to your balls, this is a band that gives an electric shock if one of us presses the button on a remote control."

A jolt slammed into my crotch as if I was being kicked, and all the muscles in my crotch tightened like crazy.

The pain persisted for two to three seconds before releasing.

"Like that! Now you know what happens if you do not obey. Nod if you understand or shake your head if you disagree."

I shook my head, because this was not something I wanted or approved.

Immediately the electricity was turned on for five seconds before they asked again if I would play along. I shook my head which brought another five seconds of power.

When they asked for the third time, I nodded, because I could not take any more pain.

"If you behave well, we will deliver you in roughly the same condition as we found you without too much physical damage."

My feet and hands are loosened and I am led onto a padded bench lying on my back. My hands are secured behind my head and feet stretched in the other direction.

A warm gloved hand starts to gently wank me, and soon my cock soon rise firmly.

I hear they're discussing about who's going first.

They obviously agree because suddenly the wanking hand disappears, and I feel that someone is stepping over me and sitting down on my cock.

She is hot and wet and slides all the way down until I am far up inside her.

She first starts calmly but then the pace increases.

In the background, I hear the other two moans are heard and obviously enjoying each other.

Soon it becomes too much for me and I cum in her.

She sits on top of me for a long time and absorbs all the life-giving fluid.

As she gets off me, my cock is swaying semi-stiff while a drop of our juices hits my stomach.

They wash the whole area around my cock thoroughly with a wet cloth while gently stroking it, and my dick slowly rises to full hardon again.

Something hot hits the dickhead and I am sliding inside the next woman.

She immediately starts humping up and down in long warm and wet motions.

By now I'm horny, despite the absurd situation and have to give up any attempt to hold back.

I squirt hard into her.

After a new round of washing, I feel two fingers squeezing lightly around the root of the cock and pulling the skin backwards. The pill is obviously strong, as that is all the manipulation needed to make it stiff yet again. And If possible, even harder than before.

The heartbeats pounding hard in my whole body, but no place as hard as in the cock head.

My cock was bobbing to the rhythm of my heart.

The last lady is not like the others. She almost drops down on my cock and it feels like the skin of the cock head is ripped from the shaft.

She does not slide up and down but jams her pelvis back and forth faster and faster.

Unfortunately, I'm starting to dry up and it takes a while before I'm closing to an orgasm.

"Give me my share, you creep!" she hisses as she puts her hands around my neck and squeezes.

This is all too much, and I burst into a painful orgasm. I am pumping a lot as the last drops are ejaculated into her but cannot tell how much cum I had left.

I am released from the bench and led across the room and into another room.

I stand with my back against the women as everything attached to my body is removed, except for the ring around the scrotum.

I hear the door close and locks behind me.

When I open my eyes, I see that I am in a tiny dorm, not much bigger than a caravan.

But I see a bed, and I am so exhausted that I fall asleep immediately when I lay down.

I am awakened by an insanely loud ringing sound.

When I get up, I see an alarm clock showing that it is 2 in the afternoon on Saturday.

I am still quite reduced, both due to hangover and night abuse.

Next to the alarm clock is a note with the message.

"There is food on the bench, eat it, take a shower, and attach the equipment next to the door to your body.

We will pick you up in three hours.

Be ready at 5 o'clock, sharp!"

I eat the food, and it is a real power diet with eggs, meat, and an energizing smoothie.

When I finish the shower it's a little past four and I sit down to think about what's going on.

Then there is a loud voice from a speaker on the wall.

"Change of plans! You have five minutes to get ready! Put on the equipment correctly and stand with your back to the door!"

I jump to the door and find a small box with various equipment.

On top there is a blue pill and a bottle of water. I hesitates, but fear the punishment if I cannot perform more than the pain in my cock, so I swallow the pill.

A rubber bodysuit with holes for the head, arms, dick, balls, and a hole in the back goes on first.

I do not have time to powder the rubber, so it is painful as the sticky rubber clings to my skin and the little body hair I have.

When properly in place and everything protrudes from the right holes it feels as an extra layer of skin In the box I find the cuffs from yesterday and I put them on my wrists and ankles.

Finally I put a rubber hood over my head and pull down the zipper at the back. The hood has holes for the mouth and nostrils, that's all.

I must feel in the box to find the harness that will go over my head. I manage to fasten everything and stuff the little dildo in my mouth and fasten it to the straps and stand up with my back to the door.

The next moment the door is unlocked, and I am led out into the room where we were yesterday.

"We gave you a soft start yesterday, but today you will have to do all the work. Spread your legs and walk cautiously forward."

I do as commanded and move forward slowly.

When I am stopped, I stand over an inverted V-shaped padded bench that makes it impossible to bend my feet without squeezing the balls against the pointed top.

The ankles are attached to the floor and the arms to a bar above the head.

This means that I can now only move the hip area back and forth.

Sideways movement is hindered by the triangular bench between the legs and downwards, so the balls are squeezed.

The cock is hard now and one of the ladies stands with her back to me and bends over forward while she moves her pussy towards the cock head. She slides slowly backwards until her buttocks hit my hips.

"Here comes our little twist," I hear a voice behind me.

A dildo is placed just barely penetrating my opening and attached to the bench.

"The little dildo at the back makes sure that you cannot slip out or in the worst case spill some of your drops

Go ahead! Show us that you can fuck!"

I slowly pull out of the lady and the lubed dildo slide deep into me.

Just before I pop out of her wet cave, my ass hit a padded plate that prevented me from getting further back.

I move my hips back and forth in the only motion possible.

It got better and better in front, and I became increasingly sore behind.

Just before the pain in my ass is too much to bare, I finally come.

I push myself as far as I could into her, to relieve my ass with as little of the dildo inside me as possible.

I am then ordered to move backwards as far as possible.

They had apparently applied more lube to the dildo, as it slid in much easier.

When at the rear position my cock is washed and a new lady take her place bending over in front of me. Her wet pussy touch my cock, and I am told to start fucking again.

I know for sure that the third lady also was in front of me, but I cannot to this day remember any details.

I was too far gone in lust, pain and the bizarre situation.

I do not know if it was the setting, or if it was that I had something in my ass when I came.

But when I was tied up with a huge dildo in my ass while I am taking three unknown ladies from behind. I had the three most intense orgasms I have ever had.

I am released from the bench and led back to the dorm.

The door is locked behind me and I start removing the equipment.

First the gag, then the hood and then the cuffs. Lastly I remove the latex bodysuit.

I walk straight to the shower and wash myself.

I eat a meal like earlier today and lay down in bed.

After a while I fell asleep.

The next morning I wake up to the same ringing sound.

A similar note as yesterday says that today I have only one hour to eat, shower and be ready with my back against the door.

I eat the food and afterwards into the small bathroom to take a shower.

When finished, I see the same equipment that yesterday was cleaned and in the box by the door.

Everything is attached and tightened including the cuffs and head harness and I assume the position with my back against the wall.

I am led out and laid on the same bench as the first night. The arms are attached behind the head and the feet stretched downwards.

"It sounds like you liked having something behind." said one lady while a gloved hand smeared my ass in with lube.

So today your ass will be sealed with this today."

As she said "this", one of them pushed in a rather large drop-shaped butt plug.

I try to resist, but the lubrication make it so slippery that I cannot prevent it for penetrating me.

As the girth of the plug increases the pain do the same, and just as the pain I too much it slips inside, and it is a perfect fit. I am totally filled up but there is no pain.

When I try to calm my breath the butt plug starts to inflate in short but determined pumps.

It keeps growing until it filles me all up an squeezes the opening like a vice.

"Can you start it?" I hear one of them say to one of the others.

Then I hear whirring sound of some kind of pump and a metallic click followed by a sucking sound. Click and a sucking sound, click and a sucking sound.

Something soft engulf my cock head and it is sucked rhythmically into a milking machine.

When all of my cock are sucked in to this machine it stops milking and are held at maximum vacuum.

"I'm sorry we could not use lubricant here, but it would contaminate the seeds we are going to harvest from you now.

In case it does not work the natural way, we should have a reserve that we freeze. So, you will lie here and be pumped until you have nothing more to give."

The milking machine sucked my cock in as far as possible and continued milking me relentlessly.

"Program it so it will start every 30 minutes, then the boy has a chance to recover between each harvest. We will be back in three hours and see how much he has delivered."

The door slam shut and here I lay, waiting for the inevitable.

"Come on! Get it over with." I shouted to myself.

I realize that this is not going to be good orgasms because of all the abuse and orgasms the last days.

Suddenly I feel the temperature rising inside the milking machine, slowly but noticeably the temperature was raised to a little above body temperature, then came a slight click from the pump on the side of me that resulted in the vacuum being released inside the milking machine.

The first harvesting is beginning.

The butt plug began to vibrate and it inflate even more.

One second suction, one second release, one second suction and one second release.

Steady as a clock.

As I approach climax, I clench my fists and bite hard on the gag in my mouth. I cannot stop a scream as I am sucked empty.

For every pump of cum I gave, the machine sucked what I gave.

Then the vibration in my ass stops and the inflation retracts.

I am relieved that the milking machine is not applying vacuum while I wait for the next harvesting session to start.

behind and the sucking on the cock.

I exhale and know that in 30 minutes the madness will start again.

I fall asleep, and suddenly it starts up again. The whirring sound of the pump, the clicking sound, the vibration in my ass and of course the inflation.

I do not want to call it orgasm, because when I come for the second time in the machine, hardly anything come out.

But the process goes on regardless. The relentless milking, me screaming, over and over again.

After the fourth time, the ladies luckily come in and stop it.

"Hmm, he has given 30 milliliters to our reserves. Hopefully it will be enough. And even if we get more out of him the quality of the harvest is not good. This donor is exhausted."

They drain the air from the butt plug and remove it. They also remove the milking machine.

I am released from the bench and they remove the electric strap around the balls.

They put on the boxer, socks and pants and shoes.

The cuffs on my ankles are hooked together with a short chain and I am helped up to a standing position.

I stand with my feet close together due to the link between the foot cuffs, I struggle to keep my balance.

They take advantage of the fact that I am out of balance and loosen my arms and put on my shirt, jacket and handcuffs.

Then the latex cap and the gag are removed.

The cloth hood I got over my head in the alley are quickly pulled over my head and tightened.

Subm01
Subm01
23 Followers
12