Harvested

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lead me out of the room and into the back of a van and close the doors and the van starts driving.

"Next to your right hand is a key. Free yourself!" shouts one of them through the thin wall separating the cab from the cargo space where I am.

I unlock the handcuffs, remove the hood and cuffs around my feet.

I look around, the van do not have windows in the back, and it is completely dark.

"Get out!" shouts one of them as the van stops.

I open the back door and jump out. The back door slams shut and the van speed away.

Too shell shocked to notice anything about the van I registered that it rounded the corner and disappeared.

Then I am here, in the same alley as on Friday night. It is now Sunday night.

I walk home while my mind race.

Had I been kidnapped?

Was it rape?

Apart from a few electric shocks and a sore ass and a slightly sore dick, I had not suffered anything particularly physical.

Will anyone believe me, and what will people say if I told anyone?

I decide not to tell anyone and just get over it. But I don't think I can ever forget this weekend.

After three months, there was a note in the mailbox.

No sender, no stamp.

Only my name and message:

"3 of 3. Thank you very much. No strings attached

Regards

The Three Ladies"

I must admit when I am at the mall or other public places I look extra closely every time I see three mothers with children.

As far as I know, we may have met, but I have no idea.

But they know who I am, because I got a drink in a bar, just like the ones I drank at the bar the night I was used.

This was a couple of years after the incident.

The bartender served it to me and said it was a small thank you from a lady in the room who wanted to remain anonymous. I looked around the room for a long time, but no one looked back or was seemed affected by the fact that I was looking at them.

Why I did not resist more, you might ask.

I do not have a good answer to that.

One valid point is that I like to be objectified and used.

I think maybe I would have agreed to it voluntarily, if I was asked in advance.

But the experience would probably not have been nearly as intense if I knew those who used me, knew what was going to happen and how everything was going to be.

12