Hate Sex Epilogue

Story Info
Tessa promises to give Quinn anything he wants.
1.1k words
4.66
10.5k
18

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa knelt on the rug in front of Quinn's big bed, her hands locked behind her and attached by a short chain that ran up to her collar. Her feet were forced wide by a spreader bar which exposed her pussy to him. He was walking around her in tight circles, his wrist flicking out every once in a while to land a stinging blow across her skin with a riding crop. Tessa stiffened and cried out each time, but she was not fooling him. Not when her cries were high and filled with pleasure, not pain.

It had been six months since that day at the bar where the man had grabbed her, and this had been every weekend of her life ever since. They still fucked in secret every time they got together with their friends for their monthly dinners. It was like a secret game they played between them. Yet it had become such a small part of her life now because every Friday night to Sunday evening, she belonged to him. They had even gone on a two week vacation together in the fall where they had rented a tiki hut over the ocean in the middle of no where and had fucked endlessly for fourteen days straight. And no matter how often her took her or in how many different ways, Tessa could not get enough of his cock.

"Do you like this?" He asked from above her as the crop flicked out and fell across one exposed nipple.

"Yes!" She gasped as the blow sent pleasure arcing through her like lightning.

"What do you want?" He asked her.

"I want you to bend me over and fuck me from behind." She replied without thought.

Despite all of the wild things that he did to her body, doggy style was always her favorite. Maybe because it opened her up wide to him and he could go deep and fill her to the very core.

"And what will I get in return if I do?" He asked her in amusement.

"Anything you want!" She panted the words passed the haze of her own need.

"Anything?" His voice sounded intrigued. "If I bend you over right now and fuck you like a dog, you'll give me anything that I want? No questions asked?"

"Yes, anything." Tessa was quick to nod. She didn't care what she was promising. He had fucked her in every way imaginable. Whatever he would want in return, she knew she was capable of handling it.

"Bend over." He commanded her. With a moan of anticipation, Tessa bent at the waist and lowered her face to the floor.

She felt more blows from the crop land across her ass before he sent a few light flicks at her pussy. Tessa moaned and wiggled her ass for him. A moment later she felt hands gliding over her skin. He rubbed her ass and thighs, grazing over her back and ghosting through her hair before grabbed her roughly by her waist and thrusting into her. Tessa pressed back into him with a wild cry, her hips pulsing to meet him so they crashed together every time that they connected. He would draw almost out of her and dive back in, thick and hard and uncaring. Tessa took it all and begged for more. He always loved listening to her beg for him to fuck her harder.

After an eternity of deep thrusts he bent over her, pressing his body tightly to hers as his hips began to jackhammer in and out of her. His body was like a rock above her, hard and unyielding. His cock equally so as it moved inside of her. His hands reached around her body and cupped her breasts, every part of her captive to his whims.

And when they came it was together, Tessa tightening around him with a scream and milking him dry as he shot his hot load into her. Once it was over she shivered and shook beneath him, her legs quivering from having to support the weight of his body. He seemed to savor the moment for a while before he pulled out of her. Yet he made no move to help her off the floor.

"I love how you look like that. It's always been my favorite. On your knees at my feet with your ass in the air. Helpless."

She could feel him hunker down beside her now, his eyes on her as he spoke. Suddenly his palm landed across her ass with a loud smack, the blow so hard that it rocked her forward slightly. Tessa cried out at the sharp sting of pain racing across her tender skin. Another blow landed, then another and Tessa knew that her skin probably bore the red imprint of his hand.

"You owe me something." He reminded her as he began to rub her ass, soothing the lingering sting of his hand away.

"Anything." Tessa promised.

"Good, because you're moving in with me."

"What?" Tessa gasped as her eyes flew open. She craned her neck and found him staring down at her, his face perfectly serious.

"You said you would do whatever I wanted, and this is what I want." He informed her. "You will have your own home office and I won't bother you when you're working. I understand you work long, hard hours. But the rest of the time outside of work, you belong to me. Every minute of every day, you're mine. Got it?"

"I..." Tessa mumbled, at a complete loss for words.

"The correct response is, 'Yes Master'." He informed her as he grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her upward. She was still on her knees but now she was upright, one of his large hands slipping under her chin to tilt her face toward him so he could study her.

"Yes Master." Tessa whispered, her eyes wide as she stared at him.

She could barely believe that she spoke the words even as they slipped from her mouth. Tessa was shocked with herself. Despite her promise to give him whatever he wanted, he couldn't force her to move in with him. But something deep inside of her told her what the correct answer was. Vaguely she wondered what Kate and the others would think once they found out, but she couldn't bring herself to care.

"Good girl. I'll hire movers to pack up your shit." He informed her with a pat on her ass before her stood and brought his cock to her mouth. "You know what to do."

Indeed she did. Happily Tessa opened her mouth and sucked him as he slipped inside. This was where they both belonged.