Hate Sex Pt. 07

Story Info
They return to the bar where someting unexpected happens.
9.6k words
4.82
16k
21

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello whore."

Tessa sighed as she swiveled on her bar stool to find Quinn behind her. She had arrived at the Playland fifteen minutes early to get herself a drink and work up her nerves for what was to come. She had just finished her drink and was contemplating ordering another when he had arrived.

"Pregaming?" He asked as he nodded at her drink. "Have a shot."

"I'm fine." She tried to protest but he was motioning for the bartender who quickly poured a double.

"I like you fucked up." Quinn informed her as he grabbed her roughly by the nape of her neck and tilted her face up before he poured the shot into her mouth. Tessa coughed but swallowed with a grimace. Straight vodka. She had always hated the taste of hard liquor.

"Ready for a good time, princess?" He asked as he stepped into her. One of his knees found it's way between her thighs and forced them apart. Tessa gasped slightly as she tried to cover herself with her hand. She was wearing a very short skirt with no underwear underneath and he was exposing her to the whole bar.

"Relax, they all like to watch. Or did you forget why we are here?" He asked as his hand slipped up under her tight leather skirt. He shoved two fingers inside of her and Tessa stiffened as he began to finger fuck her at the bar. "They're all watching you already princess."

Tessa's eyes slid around the room, finding that indeed, most of the attention was focused on she and Quinn -- all save for a man who was receiving a blow job of his own from a blond woman in one of the far booths.

Tessa knew that they had come here to fuck in front of an audience, but it was one thing to do it while locked in a room behind a dark pane of glass where she could not see the people watching her. But out here in the open in the bar was quite another.

Tessa stiffened and tried to pull away again but Quinn merely leaned into her and captured her lips with a growl as his free hand slid under the halter of her top and began to knead roughly at her breasts while he continued to fuck her with his fingers.

"Alright you two, you're getting everyone worked up." The bartender warned from behind them. "I ain't cleaning up cum from everyone jerking off in here. Take it to your room."

"Fine, one more for the road." Quinn requested.

"No..." Tessa tried to protest but another yank on her hair was all it took for force her mouth open to take the shot the bartender poured. She watched as the man slipped a white key card to Quinn before he roughly yanked her up and off the barstool. He pressed himself into her back as they walked, his hands sliding over her body and his mouth kissing and nipping its way down her neck.

"I called ahead and had them set up everything just right for us." He informed her as he bit at her earlobe. All the while he continued to nudge her toward the nondescript looking door that led to the viewing rooms. "Scared?"

"Yes." She admitted passed the hammering of her heart in her chest.

"Good." He chuckled as they reached the door. Tessa couldn't have turned back now even if she wanted to. He was already pushing her through, and she found herself in the familiar dark hallway on the other side. Moans and cries of pleasure greeted her from the speakers as her eyes jumped around to the various scenes playing out around her...

A woman riding a man revers cowgirl while he played with her ass. People in a sex swing. Two men doggy style. A woman jerking off two men at the same time...

Any type of depraved act that she could think of had probably been committed in these rooms while others watched. But she noticed that many of the eyes of the watchers were already sliding over to she and Quinn. Some stayed where they were tand continued enjoying their particular brand of debauchery but others were moving to follow as Quinn pushed her body through the halls.

"I paid for the big room." Quinn informed her as he maneuvered her to the one at the very end of the hall. The viewing window was twice the size of the others and Tessa knew that was the reason why he had chosen it. He wanted as many people watching them as possible.

Tessa felt herself begin to shiver and shake as he guided her over to the door. One quick pass over the keypad and it swung open and he ushered her inside. It was set up much the same as their last room with a large bed and a wall of sex toys while chains hung from various spots around the room. But the one noticeable difference was a padded chair that had been set up in front of the dark view window. It looked like a bench meant to hold down a body in a doggy style position with padded supports and straps for where arms and legs would go. It was positioned higher off the ground than a normal bench and was probably at the perfect height for his cock to reach her. And it was angled in such a way that they would have a perfect view from the window of him fucking her.

"Take off your clothes." Quinn demanded as he pushed her away from him into the center of the room. Now that she was here she was overwhelmed and unsure but he was in no mood for her hesitation. "Now!"

Tessa jumped slightly but reached up for her halter top.

"Face the window so they can see you."

She turned slightly so that she was facing the audience as she began to slowly pull her top open. As per his demands, she wore no bra underneath and her breasts tumbled free. It was cool in the room and her nipples automatically grew hard from the chill ... or perhaps it was arousal. She wasn't really sure at this point. Next she unzipped her thigh high boots and peeled them off of her legs before wiggling out of her leather skirt.

Once she was naked, he moved up beside her and pulled something out of the backpack she hadn't even realized that he had been carrying. It was her cuffs and collar, and his deft fingers were quick to secure them around her. Last he snapped a chain to the collar and let it fall down to run between her breasts and rest on her stomach.

"Turn around and bend over. Show them that pretty ass."

Tessa turned and did as he said, slowly bending at the waist and pressing her hands lightly on her thighs. She kept her back arched to at least try to look as enticing as possible. Quinn reached out to run one large hand over her ass before he gave her a sharp slap. Tessa stiffened with a little cry as she felt warmth spread between her legs. He alternated between slaps and rubs, every once in a while tapping the plug that she wore in her butt.

"You're all wet." His voice was low and husky as his hands glided over her ass before dipping down to slid into her pussy. "You really love the pain, don't you?"

"Yes." She moaned as he wiggled his fingers inside of her.

"Good." Was all he said as he withdrew his fingers before balling his hand in her hair and yanking her back upright. He guided her forward once again, leading her over to the wall of toys. Once there he stopped in front of a table and Tessa ran her eyes over what she found. A paddle, a crop, a leather strap with a handle at the end, a cane, a Scottish Tawse and three different floggers in various levels of extremity were all displayed there.

"Pick one." Quinn instructed. Tessa felt her breath catch in her throat. He meant to spank her in front of everyone, but he was going to let her choose the instrument of her own punishment. Tessa's eyes were huge as she turned them up to him in fear. "You have thirty seconds to pick one. After that I'll pick for you. I doubt that you'll like my choice."

Tessa's eyes snapped back down to the table and ran her eyes over the items once again. The paddle and the Tawse were probably safe choices. The cane and the crop were not. The floggers ranged from safe all the way up to terrifying. That left the strap that she was unsure of. She wanted to go for one of the safe ones that she knew that she would be able handle but something daring grabbed her at the last second and her hand darted out to the strap.

"Interesting choice." He murmured as she handed it to him. Tessa shivered as he ran it gently up her stomach and over her breasts before he turned and guided her back toward the window and the waiting audience.

"Lay down." He instructed as he pointed at the bench. Tessa quivered deep in her gut but slowly did as he said. She laid down on her stomach with her legs and arms on the supports and turned her face toward the back of the room. She stiffened as he plucked the plug from her ass and set it lightly aside before he got to work. His strong hands went about securing her legs before he ran straps tightly around her torso then tied down her arms. Last he repositioned her face so it was facing the window. "Don't turn away. They want watch you."

And with that, he moved back down her body, trailing the leather strap gently along her skin as he went. Once he was behind her he began to gently flick the strap along her thighs and ass, rubbing gently behind the sting. Tessa tightened her hands around the base of her restraints as she let out a soft sound from the back of her throat. This wasn't so bad.

"You like that, don't you?" Quinn asked as he strengthen his swings. Tessa jumped as they began to sting across her tender flesh, leaving burning trails in the wake. "How about now?"

A moan was her only reply. Her skin was tingling with every lash, her body jumping as much as the restraints would allow. Tessa began to moan along with each of the blows, Quinn increasing both the speed and the pressure. Soon they were stinging relentlessly across her skin. She knew that her ass was now a pretty red. His free hand continued to run over her, trailing the whip and massaging and caressing the damage that he did.

Tessa lost count of the blows but by the time his hand fell still, her ass was throbbing pleasantly. She relaxed into the restraints with a sigh, all of the tension leaving her body.

"Don't get too comfy, princess." He chuckled from behind her. Tess wished that she could see what he was doing but he kept himself out of her line of sight. She could tell that he had retrieved something from the wall of toys but he was being careful not to let her see it. A moment later she heard him return to the spot by her feet and she was finally able to crane her head to look at him and was horrified by what she found. He was setting up a sex machine like he had used on her at his house, the dildo attached to this one large and lifelike.

"Please ... not again." She moaned as she looked at it.

"You don't have a choice." He shrugged as he lined it up with her pussy. "Now shut up before I gag you."

Tessa grit her teeth and shut her eyes only to snap them back open a moment later when she felt him squeeze lube onto her. His thick fingers worked it into her, rubbing a probing more than was probably necessary. Tessa felt it as the lube began to warm up as he worked it into her tender skin. After a few more moments his hands fell away and she felt the press of silicone against her entrance. With a flick of his wrist he turned the machine on and Tessa stiffened with a moan as he guided it into her.

It started off slow but all it took was a few flicks of his wrist to send it thrusting rapidly into her. Every time it hit her it would jolt her body forward against her restraints. Tessa squeezed her eyes shut and let out a shuddering moan at the feel of it fucking her.

"Good slut." Quinn said as he gave her bottom a pat and stepped away from her. He was moving around her body, coming to rest by her head. He brushed her wild hair away from her face before he took her face in his strong hands and guided her to look forward. She found his cock in front of her eyes, hard and throbbing with a mushroom of precum already on the tip.

"Suck it." He rumbled as he moved his hips forward. Tessa compliantly opened her lips and accepted him into her mouth. She could not move in this position so all she could do was suck as he began to slide his dick in and out of her mouth. Tessa groaned as she was jolted from both ends.

Quinn found an alternating rhythm with the machine so that each one pushed her into the other as they thrust. Tessa's eyes rolled back as she loosened her throat and allowed him in as far as he could go, Quinn groaning with approval as she deep throated him.

There was something uniquely humiliating about this -- being completely strapped down with her red ass sticking in the air, being used at both ends while dozens of strangers watched her degradation. And it was still turning her on. Heat was rushing to her pussy ... but maybe the heated lube was helping that process along.

Tessa was moaning with every thrust of the machine now and she knew that it was sending vibrations along his cock deep in her throat. Her cries began to grow high and shrill even with her mouth occupied as her orgasm overcame her but he did not bother to pull out as she came. He merely groaned as he gained speed and began to jackhammer in and out of her mouth. His hands were tight on her face and she felt his fingers convulse as he came deep in her throat. He shouted as he shot his warm, salty cum down her throat before his entire body sagged. His dick slipped from her mouth and Tessa let her head drop down to the bench below her as she gasped for air. His hands rested on the bench on either side of her face as he leaned above her and attempted to get his shuddering body under control.

"Holy shit ... you're so good at sucking cock." He groaned from above her.

Tessa took some satisfaction in his words, even if she didn't let it show on her face. The machine was still thrusting inside of her and it was hard to concentrate on anything else at the moment. He let her sit with it for another minute before he moved behind her and shut it off. It left her body with a wet sound and she was finally able to relax.

Tessa felt his hands moving over her ass again and her throbbing skin responded to his touch. If she could have pressed her hips into him she would have. But he seemed to know what he was doing to her and laughed at her reaction. After a moment she felt his hands begin to free her from the restraints. Once they were all unlocked she slowly pushed herself up and sat on the bench facing the window.

"Come here." Quinn directed her toward a clear area by the feet of the chair. Her legs felt like rubber as she pushed herself up but she was still able to make her way over to him. She stood where he directed her and waited as he moved back over to the toys. When he returned he slid up behind her and secured a blindfold over her eyes and pulled her hands behind her and locked them into place before he pulled her tightly back to his chest. His hands cupped her breasts and played with her nipples as he began to kiss his way down her neck.

"Do you remember how I told you that I have a special surprise for you?" He asked as he played with her.

"Yes." She nodded as she relaxed back into him. For some reason, she liked the blindfold. It helped her to forget where she was and that there were people watching her.

"Are you ready for it?" He asked.

"No." Came her honest reply. Because whatever it was, it was designed to push her limits and she didn't always enjoy it while it was happening.

"Fair enough. But you don't really have a choice. Don't move a muscle."

With that he pulled away from her and Tessa found worry gripping her as he left her standing alone in the center of the room. She listened as he moved away from her but she was confused. It sounded like he was moving in the opposite direction of the wall of toys. A moment later her keen ears heard the sound of the door opening. Tessa stiffened and would have ripped her blindfold away if she could have but her bound hands prevented it.

"You better settle down before I use that braided flogger on your ass." His sharp voice warned her from across the room. Tessa grimaced but stopped moving. Still she was on high alert and let out a small sound of protest as she heard footsteps enter the room.

"Thanks for joining us." Quinn rumbled to the newcomer.

"Thanks for inviting me. And thanks for the show." Tessa stiffened at the newcomer's voice. It was a woman. "I see that we got your slave's attention."

"I told you I'd love to see you get fucked by another woman." Quinn informed Tessa as he moved behind her and placed his large hands on her shoulders. "Meet Mistress M. I've told her a lot about you."

Tessa felt the heat of another body in front of her before a soft hand ran over her body. Tessa felt the scrape of finely manicured nails against her skin as the woman before her tested the weight of her breasts in her hands before trailing down her stomach to play with her pussy. Tessa stiffened as she felt two slender fingers slip up inside of her.

"Very nice." That melodic voice purred as she pulled her fingers away. Tessa stiffened as she felt a leather crop slip under her chin and force her face up so the woman could examine her. "Most people in your position address me as Mistress, but since you already have a master and don't belong to me, you may call me Ma'am. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am." Tessa replied, her voice thick. She wished that she could see the woman. Suddenly the blindfold that she had taken comfort in mere moments ago was now nothing but a hinderance.

"I've been told that you've never been with a woman before." M said as she touched her breasts again, her fingers rubbing warm circles around her nipples. "Are you interested in women?"

"I don't know." Tessa replied honestly. She had never really thought about it. She wasn't opposed to kissing another women but she wasn't sure how she felt beyond that.

"Well, you're going to find out today." M chuckled before she gave her nipple a hard pinch. Tessa stiffened and Quinn tightened his hands, holding her in place. "I'm told you like pain. Is that true?"

"Yes Ma'am." Tessa whispered with discomfort.

"I watched what your Master just did to your pretty little ass, and the way you moaned like a slut as he spanked you." M observed. "It was hot, and now I have some tension to work off. Tie her down."

The last was said to Quinn. In response his hands pulled her backward toward the bed. Tess stumbled along and gasped as he shoved her down face first over the edge of it. Yet he didn't seem like he was about to fuck her. Instead he gathered up her hands and unlocked the cuffs before easing his weight off of her. He then pushed her up onto the bed and forced her onto her back. She felt a chain attached to the cuff at her left wrist even as M did the same on the other side. She was surprised when they left her feet free but her hands had very little give and kept her stretched securely across the bed. A moment later she felt the bed dip as a body climbed in beside her. It was much too light to be Quinn. M crawled across the mattress and did not stop until she was straddling her. Tessa tossed her head and tried to figure out where Quinn had gone but he was silent. Watching.

A moment later Tessa felt the warm press of lips against hers. She stiffened at first but M merely pulled back and landed a firm swat to her nipple with her crop.

"Kiss me." The woman demanded sternly. Tessa moaned but complied. When she leaned back down Tessa returned the kiss, the woman starting off soft but soon turning long and deep. Her tongue slipped into her mouth and Tessa tangled her own with it. She felt hands on her body now, the skin soft but the touch firm. M was touching her everywhere but seemed to enjoy playing with her breasts the most. Tessa tried to relax and go with it. It wasn't very different than kissing a man. At least she was able to tell herself that until M lowered her body down and their breasts pressed together and their legs twined. She felt the woman's wet pussy against her thigh, so unlike the feel of a dick poking into her sise and waiting for her to open her legs. Once again there were slim fingers spreading her wide before slipping inside, M hissing at what she found.