Hate Sex Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop..." She moaned as his finger rubbed over her pussy before dipping into the soaking folds of her flesh. He found her clit and began to rub even as he started to grind his hips into her from behind.

"Why should I stop? You're obviously enjoying it. Or are you always this wet?"

As he said it, he pulled his hand from her panties and away from her throbbing clit. Tessa made a small sound of frustration, and he chuckled as her reaction only confirmed what he already knew. His hand moved to her face and the next thing she knew he had forced his fingers into her mouth.

"Suck." He commanded. Tessa moaned but did as he instructed. She sucked her own juices from his fingers, Quinn moving them in and out of her mouth as he finger fucked her lips. "Good little whore."

Her eyes had been closed as she sucked on his fingers, but they flew open at his words. Tessa enjoyed sex but she was not hyper-sexual. She had only had a few partners in her life and everything up until this point had been pretty vanilla. She was not a whore.

But if she wasn't, then why was she sucking her own juices off the fingers of a man that she hated? And why was she loving every moment of it? He laughed at her reaction, as well as her inability to refute his words.

"I'm going to fuck you tonight." He snarled into her ear as he pulled his fingers from her mouth. His hand wrapped around her throat and squeezed slightly, forcing her to meet his eyes in the mirror. "And I'm going to give you just one chance to tell me no. Just tell me you don't want me to fuck you and I'll stop. We'll both walk away and pretend this never happened. But if you don't say it now, I'm going to make that pussy mine and I'm not going to give a fuck if you beg me to stop later. Understood?"

Tessa nodded as her eyes locked on his in the mirror. She was shuddering against him, her breasts heaving as air rattled in and out of her lungs. His eyes were wild with lust, the blue of his irises just a sliver around the dark black of his wildly dilated pupils.

"Do you want me to stop?" His words rumbled out of the chest pressed into her back and she felt their vibration down to her core.

Tessa's pride made her want to tell him to stop, but the craven lust pooling between her legs had control of her and wanted her to scream for him to fuck her. Both options seemed too horrible for her to force past her lips so she merely looked him straight in the eyes and shook her head no. At that he let out a roar-like laugh as he tightened his arms around her.

"You just made a mistake, little girl. I own you now." He informed her as he wrenched her head on his shoulder and forced it to the side at an unnatural angle.

His lips were immediately on hers, crushing her own in their need. His tongue exploded into her mouth and Tessa moaned as he invaded her. He kissed her long and deep for several minutes, all the while his hips grinding into her ass and rubbing his giant cock against the cage of his pants. The hand that was not tangled in her hair moved toward his neck as he began to loosen his tie. He had been wearing a very expensive suit jacket when he arrived, but he must have left it downstairs. He pulled off his tie and let it fall to the counter beside her before he began to unbutton his shirt at a maddening slow pace. Once it was open he did not shrug out of it. He merely let it hang open down his front as he pressed the solid wall of his muscles into her back. He finally released her mouth, and Tessa panted like a dog as her eyes flew up to him in the mirror.

"Do you want my cock?" He demanded as he pressed himself firmly into her. The counter was digging hard into her stomach now, but she did not care about the dull pain of it. Tesse did not respond. She merely gritted her teeth and turned her face to the side.

"You will answer me when I ask you a question." He snapped as he forced her head back straight so he could stare at her in annoyance. "Do you want my cock?"

"Yes ... ok?" She finally growled in anger as she tried to jerk her head away.

"Say it." He demanded. Tessa gritted her teeth and almost didn't answer him but another firm tug at her hair made her reconsider.

"Fine, I want your cock." She finally admitted as she tried to squirm away a little. "I hate you, you asshole! But yes ... I want your cock."

"I hate your smart mouth." He frowned as he reached down and gave one of her nipples and hard twist. She cried out in surprise and pain and he smiled at the sound. "You have always acted like you're better than me. Always trying to embarrass me. But who's better now, whore? I own you, and it's time that you realized it."

As he said it, he reached down and gathered up her hands behind her. Before Tess even realized what he was doing he had taken up his tie and wrapped it firmly around her wrists before tying it in a tight knot. Tessa's eyes flared in surprise as she now found herself bound and helpless before him. Her arms were pulled behind her awkwardly and the lower half of her body was still pinned to the counter. She was completely at his mercy. There was something equally hot and terrifying in the realization. But from the sudden surge in juices down her leg, the former was winning.

"Look how pretty you look, all tied up." He chuckled as he studied her in the mirror.

He let her take in the view for a moment before his hands fell across her shoulders and pushed her down. Tessa was bent over the counter, her short skirt hitching up to barely cover her bottom. It didn't matter. A moment later she felt him pluck it upward and drape it over her waist. All that separated her pussy from being exposed to him was the soaking cover of her lace panties. She felt his fingers slip beneath their thin straps that ran over her hips. He played with them for a moment before he made a low, growling sound and ripped them away from her body. They tore with an audible rip and just like that, the fabric was gone.

"I'm going to keep these to remember this by." Quinn said as he stuffed the panties into the pocket of his pants.

He studied her exposed bottom for a moment before his knees began to nudge her legs open. Tessa moaned as the cool air of the bathroom hit her exposed pussy. She could tell that he was looking at her for one endless moment before he began to run his hands over her thighs and butt. She was slightly disappointed. She had been expecting him to stick his fingers back inside of her. Even though the thought of him touching her pussy was revolting, she longed for it.

"You want this, don't you?" He asked as he gave her ass a firm slap.

"Yes." She moaned as she clenched and unclenched her bound hands behind her back.

"Tell me what you want." He demanded.

"I want you to fuck me."

"Beg for it." He laughed, and she knew that he was picturing his teenage fantasies where she begged him to fuck her in front to of the football team. She was revolted by his demand, yet equally turned on. And she could not stop the distasteful words from tumbling from her mouth.

"Please fuck me Quinn!" She moaned as she wiggled her hips as if inviting him inside of her.

"Don't worry, you'll get my cock." He replied. "But you need to be taught a lesson first. You need to be punished for all of those times you embarrassed me."

Out of the corner of her eyes she saw his hand shift and grab the silver hairbrush she had been using on her hair mere minutes ago.

"No..." She wheezed when she realized what he meant to do, but it was too late. His free hand was pressed between her shoulder blades, holding her down as he brought the flat paddle of the brush down on her ass with a resounding smack. Tessa gasped as her entire body jerked but he had her pinned.

"This is for all those times in high school you thought you could embarrass me in front of everyone we knew without consequences." As he said it two more sharp slaps of the brush landed across her backside.

"Please, stop!" Tessa cried out as she tried to kick backward. But he was standing between her knees so that she was pinned, completely at his mercy.

"Remember what I said, whore?" He snarled into her ear as he continued to spank her with the hairbrush. "You already gave your consent and I warned you that once you did, I would never stop, no matter how much you begged."

Tessa cried out as more slaps rained down until the skin of her backside felt warm and throbbed with a heartbeat of its own. He finally dropped the brush and reached down to run his hands over the burning flesh of her ass cheeks.

"Look how pretty that looks." He purred as one of his hands lifted. She could tell that he was pulling something out of his pants pocket and a moment later she heard the unmistakable sound of a cell phone's camera shutter going off.

"No!" Tessa gasped when she realized that he had just taken a picture of her bare, raw ass.

"Shut up whore, or I will post this on social media for all of the world to see." He warned her. "Your hot shot law firm might have a thing or two to say about that. Now, did you learn your lesson? Are you ever going to embarrass me again or do you need another spanking?"

"No!" Tessa gasped, her eyes wild with fear. She would admit that the first few slaps had been new and exciting and had sent a strange wave of pleasure rushing through her body but by about the fifteenth blow it had just hurt. And the thought of the picture getting out at work was horrifying. "I'll never embarrass you again!"

"Good girl." He purred before his finger slipped down into her pussy. "Now that your punishment is over, we can get to what you are really begging for. And it couldn't have been that bad. You're still soaking wet. I think you like pain more than you want to admit."

Tessa let out a low sound as he began to saw his finger in and out of her. It was soon joined by a second, before a third one slipped into her quivering, wet folds. His thumb sought out her clit and began to rub. Tessa wanted to grind her hips into him but she was still pinned to the counter so all she could do was take it.

"I can tell that you are tight." His voice was a quivering breath as he continued to finger fuck her pussy. "How many men have you fucked?"

"Three." She moaned as he increased the pressure on her clit.

One had been her high school boyfriend who even now sat obliviously downstairs at the table chatting with their friends as a man she hated finger banged her two floors away. She had only been with Jake a few times before they had amicably broken up. The second was the man that had been scared by how turned on she had gotten by him slapping her ass. Three times was her number with him. And the last was a fellow lawyer at her firm, and they were not serious. They just scratched an occasional itch on the couch in his office sometimes on nights they worked late together. She didn't even need to use all her fingers to count the total number of times that she had had sex in her life. And it was humiliating that Quinn knew it.

"Only three?" Quinn laughed at her answer. "Do you even know how to take a cock? If you don't, you're going to learn tonight. Has a guy ever made you cum?"

As he said it, he began to move his fingers faster, his thumb keeping time on her swollen clit.

"Only once!" She cried out as the sensations in her body began to grow. The memory filled her mind once again, and she had to admit that long ago orgasm had not been because they had been fucking. It was because he had slapped her ass, and even then, she had been fingering her own clit at the time as she rode him. "But only because I was touching myself while he fucked me."

"Oh, little girl." Quinn purred in amusement, even though they were exactly the same age. It was patronizing and humiliating ... and Tessa found that she loved it. That sweet fire was growing in her belly and she knew that she was only seconds away from coming on his fingers. "You're going to get an education tonight."

With that he pulled his hand away and she howled in protest as that growing orgasm sputtered and died. He merely laughed gleefully at her indignation. The next thing she knew the sound a of a zipper was filling the air. She felt his enormous cock pop out of his pants and slap across the back of her ass. Tessa moaned at the feel of it as it came to rest against her thigh. She had never had a man so huge.

"I have a big dick, don't I?" He laughed down at her. "Ever been fucked by such a big cock?"

"No." The word was a sob. Her body was a tangle of ecstasy and agony and all she knew was that if he did not fuck her soon, she was going to come apart at the seams.

"What do you want me to do with this big dick?"

"Fuck me..." She moaned.

"What? I couldn't hear you." He laughed.

"I want you to fuck me!" She howled.

"Beg for it."

"Please Quinn..." The words shook as they tumbled out of her. "Fuck me hard. Please ... please..."

"Good whore." He chuckled as he slapped her already throbbing ass.

Tessa moaned at the treatment but stilled when she felt him moving behind her. She heard foil tear and felt a sudden sense of relief fill her. He was putting on a condom. She had been too busy acting like a complete slut for his cock that she hadn't even though about it. She wasn't on any kind of birth control and this could have ended very badly.

He was shifting now and she felt the fleshy head of his giant cock press into her slick pussy lips. But there is where he stopped, tormenting her yet again.

"Say it again." Came his gruff, guttural voice.

"Please fuck me!" She howled in frustration. And even as the last word left her lips, that is what he did.

Tessa cried out as he rammed his cock into her tight pussy, his giant member stretching her and filling her like no man ever had. He was not being gentle as he pushed himself inside of her. He moved slowly so as to not tear her up, but he was not concerned with being overly gentle. Finally, he bottomed out and Tessa felt his balls come to rest on the back of her thighs. He rested there a moment, his eyes hooded and his mouth hanging open slightly as he seemed to relish the tightness of her. After a moment he moved, pulling almost all of the way out of her before plunging back down. Tessa moaned as she was violated by this man that she hated, but she could not deny that she was loving every sordid moment of it.

Quinn began to thrust, his large penis impaling her with every slam of his hips. She was unable to speak. She could only produce a low rush of air from her lungs as he pounded into her from behind. There was no room left inside of her for breath.

"You're so tight." He moaned as he fucked her.

A low keen was her only reply. The sounds of his balls slapping into the flesh of her thighs filled the room as he fucked her hard. Her pussy was making a wet sound as it gripped his dick, trying to pull him back in every time he pulled back to thrust. He bottomed out every time and she felt like he was scraping her insides raw. But she could not deny the fire that was starting to grow in her belly once again.

"Come on you whore, come on my dick." He demanded when he realized what was happening.

And with a scream that is exactly what she did. She had made herself cum plenty of times either with her own hand or a vibrator, but it was nothing like what she felt in this moment. It was a good thing that the rest of the party was so far away or they definitely would know what the two of them were doing in here. But despite the orgasm that had just rocked her, Quinn was not done with her yet.

Once again he grabbed her by her hair and jerked her head up to his shoulder. Her hands were still pinned behind her and the unnatural angle of her neck and arms forced her tits outward.

"Watch me fuck you." He demanded as he continued to pound into her.

The way he held her head made her keep her face toward the mirror and she dared not close her eyes. Instead, she watched him rut behind her, her tits bouncing with each thrust of his hips. He was grunting now, the only other sound besides the slapping of their skin. Her nipples stood out hard from her breasts and her face had a pretty flush. But there was nothing pretty about the animalistic ecstasy on her face. She was tied up and helpless, being punished and used by a man she found to be vile. But she had already cum for him and could already feel herself rushing toward her next orgasm. His eyes never lifted from her face in the mirror as he watched her unravel.

"You're cuming again, aren't you whore?" His smile was animalistic as his penis slammed into her again.

"Yes!" She gasped, barely able to get the word past her locked throat.

"Scream for me, slut." He commanded as he reached in front of her and gave her nipple a firm squeeze. That did it for her. How did he know that pain during the height of her pleasure would push her over the edge? She came with a shrill cry, her wild eyes locked on the mirror as she came for him. Her pussy locked around him like a vice and she heard his answering roar as he buried himself bells deep in her pussy and came. His cock jerked wildly within her as every muscle in his body locked. He was pressing her so tightly onto the counter that she knew it would bruise but she didn't care.

Finally, his body seemed to unlock and lose support. He sagged against her, Tessa's body once again being pressed roughly down to the counter.

Tessa couldn't form a coherent thought. All she could do was pant and try to draw in shuddering gasps of air. It was not easy with his massive weight compressing her lungs and his large dick still lodged firmly inside of her. Like that they laid for several endless moments, the smell of sex heavy in the air around them.

"God damn, your pussy is magic." He finally groaned as he pushed himself off her. Tessa moaned as his dick slipped out of her with a wet sound and limply hit his thigh. Quinn merely laughed at her reaction. "Miss my dick already?"

Tessa shifted uncomfortably now that his weight was off her back but she could not muster the strength to lift her head.

"We should get back to the party soon. Can't have them thinking we slipped off somewhere to fuck, right princess?" He chuckled as he took her by her shoulders and lifted her up. Once again her bound hands were pressed between them and her head fell limply back across his shoulder. "I like how you look like this. In fact..."

His voice turned thoughtful as he scooped up his cell phone that was laying forgotten on the counter. Tessa didn't have the presence of mind to protest as he took a quick selfie of them in the mirror.

"Any time I want to jerk off, I'm going to look at this picture and think of your screams." He informed her as he set the cell phone back down. "If you're a good girl and do as you're told, I won't show it to anyone else."

Tessa felt a shudder rip through her at the threat that she could hear in his voice. He gave her a moment to think about it before he stepped back and pulled her away from the counter. She wobbled when he was not there to support her any longer, but he seemed unbothered by her weak legs. Instead, he used them to his advantage and pushed her down to the floor.

"Down on your knees, bitch." He snarled at her as he peeled the condom off his limp dick. Even when it was no longer hard, it was still the largest cock that she had ever seen. "Clean me up."

"You need to untie me." She protested as she tipped her head at the hand towels dangling from a nearby rack.

"Not with a towel." He snapped as he grabbed her face in his hands and pulled her toward his groin. "With your mouth."

She looked up at him in incomprehension for a moment and found him to be smirking back down at her.

"Get going bitch, or that picture is going straight to your boss."

With that he took his limp dick in his hand and pressed the tip of it to her lips. Tessa shuddered but did as told. She had always hated giving head. It just seemed so unclean. She had sucked on men before, but she had never let one come in her mouth. But Quinn did not seem like he wanted her to suck him off. He just wanted her to lick him clean and then hopefully he would let her get dressed and return to the party like nothing had ever happened. So Tessa compliantly took him into her mouth. She could taste his cum and she began to lick it from his warm skin.