Hate Sex Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm ... good girl." He smiled as she lapped at him. She was careful to clean the entire length of him, going wherever his hands directed. Her own were still tightly bound behind her and useless to protest. Finally, he was clean and she could taste no more cum as she licked along the length of him. Tessa tried to pull away, but his hands kept her firmly rooted in place.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked as he pushed her head back down. "Your mouth feels so good. You're making me hard again."

Even as he said it, she could tell that it was true. His penis was starting to perk up again, the once limp member beginning to grow large as blood rushed to his groin once again.

"You got to come twice and me only once. That's not fair." He informed her as he pulled his dick from her mouth. It was hard and large now and he rubbed the tip of it over her cheeks before he jerked his hips and slapped her across the face with it. "Suck me off, whore."

"No..." She protested as she tried to pull her head away. "I don't like it and I'm not even good at it."

"You're about to get good." He informed her as he grabbed the hair roughly on either side of her face and pressed the head of his cock into her lips. "Remember the pictures, whore. But before I send them to everyone we know, I will punish you so severely that that last spanking will feel like a few love taps."

Tessa moaned at the threat and forced herself to open her mouth. The tip of his cock slipped into her mouth and she forced herself to run her tongue over the mushroom of precum she found there.

"I better not feel teeth." He warned her as he began to push the length of him into her throat. Her lips were stretched tight around him as his girth filled up her mouth. She felt herself begin to gag and she fought the spasms as tears watered her eyes. He was so big. How as she supposed to take the entire length of him?

"That's right, choke on it, you whore." He growled. She moaned as he began to thrust into her mouth, each one deeper than the next. Panic was starting to grip her as her air was cut off, but she attempted to bob her head and find a rhythm where she could breathe in between his thrusts.

"Mmm ... you're so good at this." He purred as he fucked her face, her tongue working over the length of him as she began to suck his thrusting dick. She was actively trying to get him off now. The faster he came, the faster this would be over. She felt the tip of him ram the back of her throat and, yet again, she tried not to gag. "Look at me."

Tessa lifted her eyes to find him watching her suck him off and was horrified to find his phone in his hands once again. She heard no shutter clicks this time and knew that he was recording her as she gave him head. Tessa moaned and attempted to shake her head but there was nothing she could do except take his dick down her throat and hope for it to be over.

"Suck my dick harder, whore." He demanded, and Tessa endeavored to comply.

The wet sound of his dick in her mouth coupled with her moans and her small gags filled the air. His hips were moving to meet her every time she pulsed her head forward. The camera never wavered. He was capturing every moment of this humiliation. Soon his hips began to speed up and she knew he was drawing closer to the edge.

"When I cum, you better swallow every drop." He demanded as he began to ram into her mouth with such force that it hurt.

Tessa's entire body revolted at his words, but she was terrified to disobey. She didn't think her ass could take another spanking, and her career definitely could not take the humiliation of this video surfacing. A moment later, he shoved his dick as far down her throat as she could take and emptied himself inside her. Tessa felt tears squeeze past her eyes as she took his cum down her throat and frantically swallowed it. He held her there, one hand balled in her air with her forehead on his stomach and his balls against her chin. Only when Tessa's lungs began to scream for air did he allow her to pull her head away. His dick slid out of the suction of her mouth with a satisfying pop and hung limply before her.

"For someone who doesn't like to suck dick, you sure are good at it." He informed her before he shut the cell phone off and set it on the counter. He stared down at her for a moment before he wiped a small dribble of cum off her chin with his thumb. "You missed some."

As he said it, he shoved his cum covered thumb into her mouth and made her lick it clean. Finally, he seemed satisfied and stepped away from her. Tessa did not move. Her hands were still bound behind her so there was nowhere for her to go anyway. Instead, she huddled limply against the counter and watched as he pulled his pants back up. Ever so carefully he rebuttoned his shirt and tucked it neatly into his pants. He made sure his hair looked nice and used a nearby hand towel to wipe the sweat from his face before he reached down and finally hauled her to her feet. He spun her back to the counter once again but this time he did not pin her there. He merely untied the tie from around her wrists. Tessa moaned as she brought her hands back in front of her and massaged her numb skin. Every part of her hurt. Her ass was red, her pussy throbbed, her throat was sore and the corners of her mouth were stretched painfully tight. But the aftereffects of the pleasure were there as well. She could not forget that she had just had two of the most powerful orgasms of her life.

"I like how you look right now." He informed her as he began to refasten his tie. "Used. Abused. Helpless. I own you now. Admit that you loved having my dick in you."

"I loved it." Tessa finally admitted sourly. It was the truth, but she hated it.

"Michael told me that Kate let him know that you planned to quit our dinner club after tonight. That won't be happening now." Quinn informed her.

"You can't tell me what to do in my free time." Tessa scoffed, the old anger seeping into her once again. He might have just fucked her like an animal while she enjoyed every second of it, but she still hated this man, and she would be damned if her pride allowed him to affect her life at all once they left this room.

"I beg to differ." He smirked at her as he tapped on his cell phone. "You belong to me now, and you will do as I say. But I think even without these pictures you would still come back for more. Admit it."

Tessa pressed her lips together in a thin line and refused to admit anything even though there was some deep dark part of her that already knew the truth. She would have come to the next dinner party just for a chance to get used by him again. Even though she was refusing to admit it, he could still see the truth in her eyes.

"Next month I want you to wear that red dress that you wore to Andrea's birthday party last year. The tight one. You will not wear a bra or panties underneath."

"But that dress is too sheer. If it's cold..."

"I want to see your nipples so hard they could cut glass through that dress. And get your pussy waxed the day before. Is that understood?" He demanded as he reached to slap his hand over one breast and set it bouncing.

Reluctantly Tessa nodded her head. She was going to have to be careful not to bend over at the next party. If she did, that dress was so short it would show everyone her pussy.

"And one more thing. I only wore a condom this time because I don't know your birth control situation. You have until next month to get that taken care of because next time, I'm fucking you bareback."

As he said it, he reached behind her and gave a sharp slap on her aching ass before he pushed away from the counter. He said not another word as he unlocked the backroom door and slipped out into the hall. The door swung shut behind him and Tessa was left staring after him in shock for a moment before she stumbled across the bathroom and locked the door behind him. It was not that she thought he would come back. He had made it very clear that he was finished with her for the night. But now she was terrified of someone else walking in on her. Tessa turned back to the counter and turned on the faucet, letting it heat up to almost scalding before she wet down a hand towel and began to clean herself up. She took her time getting dressed and checked her makeup and brushed her hair smooth before she stepped away from the mirror.

She looked normal, but she certainly did not feel that way. And it did not help that he had taken her panties so now her bare pussy was exposed under her dress. Tessa smoothed the skirt down around her legs before she took a deep breath and moved away from the counter. She let herself back out into the house and began to make her way through the night dark halls. She climbed down to the second floor, passing by Michael's room as she made her way toward the grand staircase. The door stood open and there were no more sounds of sex from within so Kate and Michael must have been done. Carefully Tessa descended to the first floor and immediately heard the sounds of the party in the dining room. She found all within just as it was when she had left. Her friends were still talking over wine as laughter and chatter filled the air. Kate was back in the spot beside Tessa's empty seat while Michael and Quinn now chatted further down the table.

"There you are." Kate gasped at the sight of her. "Where have you been?"

"I just took a little walk. I needed some air." Tessa shrugged and she slid down into her seat. She winced at the pain of her sore ass cheeks and even though Quinn's eyes never shifted directly to her, she could see him smirk and knew that he had caught it out of the corner of his eye. Tessa shifted so that her weight was on one hip and attempted to make herself comfortable.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Kate asked. "I wish you would reconsider quitting the dinner club..."

"I have." Tessa cut her off. "I'll continue to come. At least, for one more month."

Beyond that month, Tessa had no idea what would happen. She refused to think about it. She forced Quinn from her mind and settled into a nice conversation with her best friend. After several minutes she heard her cell phone ding with a text message. Tessa quickly picked it up. All of her friends were here in this room with her. It was probably a text from work. But when she opened it, she found a new message with an attachment waiting from Quinn. One quick glance revealed that he was ignoring her, acting like nothing was amiss. Tessa made sure that no one could see her phone screen before she opened the attachment. The sight of her red ass cheeks immediately filled the screen. Her face was turned away in the picture, but she could clearly see it reflected in the mirror. Tessa gasped as she quickly hit delete. Tessa felt shame and humiliation flare within her as heat rose to her cheeks. But not even she could deny that some of that heat was from excitement. Something warm stirred in her belly at the memory of that giant cock ramming into her pussy.

Suddenly, next month felt so far away.