Hate Sex Pt. 05

Story Info
Quinn teaches Tessa a lesson in ownership.
5.1k words
4.75
15.4k
15

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa slipped into the shed, her steps light and hesitant. Tonight's dinner had been torture for her. It had been so hard to sit calmly in her chair with the plug pressing into her the entire time. Still she had smiled pleasantly and made small talk with the others. She caught Quinn's knowing smirks every time she would shift her bottom with a wince. He had been watching her closely throughout dinner, his eyes deep and hungry. She knew that she was in for a good, hard fucking from him tonight. Her pussy tingled just from thinking about it.

After dinner she had faked another work phone call before slipping outside. His eyes had followed her as she left and she knew that he wouldn't be far behind her. Her steps had made short work of the garden path that led to the back of the property and the large shed that was hidden behind the trees. It was dark back here but she took comfort in that fact. It hid her from prying eyes. Still, she had made very careful that no one was following her as she made her way outside.

Now as she stood inside the shed, she found it completely dark within. She blinked her eyes rapidly and tried to adjust to the darkness. Cautiously she slipped forward and made her way toward the boat. As her eyes adjusted to the dimness she could see a blanket spread out on the ground before her. Tessa made her way toward it and reached down to flick on the lantern that was sitting in the middle of it. There beside the lantern was a single sheet of paper with only a few words scrawled across it in Quinn's surprisingly nice script.

Ass Up Princess

Tessa scowled but she knew that she needed to do as told. If he didn't find her waiting exactly as directed, it would be her ass that paid the price. Yet he never seemed to lack reasons to punish her. Tessa realized that she had never once been with him when he didn't punish her for something. She had a suspicion that what he was really punishing her for was high school, not anything that she had currently done. Tessa supposed that she would be paying for that as long as they continued meeting like this.

Tessa put it out of her mind as she began to undress. It only took a moment to pull her pretty, sequined gold slip dress over her head and toss it onto a nearby box. Once she was naked she knelt down on the blanket and settled her forehead onto her folded arms with her ass sticking straight up in the air.

Tessa wondered how long he was going to make her wait like this. They never had very long together at these parties. He tried to squeeze as much activity as he could into 20-30 minutes but anything longer than that would be noticed. As much as he loved to threaten to fuck her in front of all of their friends, part of the secret thrill of it was the fear of getting caught. He knew that if that happened, she wouldn't want to continue with these activities. More than likely, she would simply quit the dinner club and drop out of everyone's lives in shame. Quinn would never let that happen so he tried to be discreet while their friends were around. She supposed that was why he had taken her to the bar so he could live out his voyeurism fantasy without anyone they knew finding out.

Just as she had suspected, he had been sending her pictures and videos from their session at the bar. And whatever recording system they had in place there, it was a million times more high tech than his cell phone. Tessa had felt like she had been watching herself in a high budget porno.

A creak from the door behind her pulled her from her tumbling thoughts and she immediately tensed. She didn't move her ass from out of the air but she did peer down between her legs and saw that it was Quinn that has just entered the shed. He took a piece of wood and wedged it over the bolt in the door to lock them in before he turned his attention to her. Tessa rested her head on her folded arms once again and waited.

Quinn was moving slowly, letting the anticipation build in her. And once he was right behind her he knelt down, so close that she could feel the heat of his body against her thighs. Suddenly his calloused hands skimmed her backside, running over her smooth skin before he gave her butt a hard slap. It made the plug shift and vibrate within her and Tessa moaned at the feel of it.

Quinn continued to tease her this way for several endless minutes before she felt him yank the plug out without warning. He laughed at the startled sound that she made but wasted not a moment and pressed the head of his cock into her ass. He wasn't even going to prep her this time, he trusted that the butt plug had done it for him. Still she felt a squirt of lube splash against her ass before he began to push his way inside of her.

"Quinn..." She moaned as she squeezed her hands into tight fists against the pain. Even with the butt plug spreading her for the last several hours, his dick was still frightfully large.

"Shut up." He warned her with a hard slap on her ass, this one stinging where the last one had been playful. Tessa grit her teeth and tried to relax. Finally he was all the way inside of her and he paused there as Tessa heard the unmistakable sound of his cell phone camera click. He had just taken a close up of his dick in her ass.

"I hate you." She moaned the words, even as he laughed at her humiliation.

"I hate you too, but you're the one with a dick up your ass, not me." Came his gleeful voice as he began to move. His hands were at her hips and he pulled her back onto him with every thrust. Despite her anger at the situation, she felt that warm glow deep within her tummy start to roll through her. He kept hitting her g spot and it was sending fire racing through her. His grunts filled the shed as he slid in and out of her ass and Tessa could not stop her hips from snapping back to meet him.

Like that they fucked like animals on the dirty shed floor with Roger's boat standing silent sentinel beside them. She remembered the time Roger had taken them all out of the lake in this boat, and now it was the only witness to her getting plowed in the ass.

Tessa felt that fire grow to an inferno until it rushed from her with a cry of pure ecstasy. Tessa threw her hear back and cried out as she came and heard him moan as the sound drove him mad. His pace picked up until he released himself into her with an animalistic howl.

"Oh, you dirty whore." He panted as he fell down onto the blanket and pulled her with him. He locked her up in his arms and threw one leg over her body to keep her pinned against him. Tessa had always thought it cute when men held her after sex but there was nothing cute about this. It was cold and rough and possessive.

"Did you ever imagine that I would be the one to make you scream like that?" Quinn asked.

"No." Tessa replied in annoyance. Why did he have to taunt her every time he fucked her? Why couldn't he just let them both get off and then leave her alone?

"When you first saw me in high school, back before we both hated each other, tell me what you thought of me."

"That you were hot." She admitted. "I wanted you to ask me out."

"I only asked out girls who I thought I could fuck." He informed her. "Back then, you were such an ice princess. I didn't think you would even let me get to second base."

"Is that why you call me princess?" She asked in surprise. The way he always said it made it clear that he was not using it as a term of endearment. His voice always dripped with contempt when he said it.

"Yup." He nodded as he reached down and gave one tit a hard squeeze. "Stuck up, entitled, frigid bitch of a princess that thinks she is better than everyone else."

"I do not..." She began to protest but his hand shot out to cover her mouth and stifle her words.

"Liar." He snapped down at her. "Ever since we were fifteen you did everything that you could to embarrass me. Always competing..."

"Always winning!" She returned as she snapped her head to the side and managed to knock his hand away. "And I never meant to embarrass you but you couldn't be gracious about losing so you acted like a bully. You tormented me for years! So I tormented you right back. I liked it when I beat you because you deserved it!"

"And now you're gonna get what you deserve." He rumbled as he jerked upward and pulled her with him from the ground.

"Let go of me Quinn!" She let her anger get the best of her as she tried to squirm out of his grip. He ignored her as he dragged her to a wooden workbench in the back of the shed. Too late did she notice cuffs already attached to each of its legs. He had obviously come early to set up the blanket and lantern and leave her a note, she was a fool to think that he hadn't devised other surprises for her as well.

Once at the workbench he bent her over it and forced her hands above her head to the cuffs attached to the other side. Quickly he secured her wrists before moving down to her feet and attaching the cuffs she had seen near the ground. They had been spaced far apart and forced her legs open wide for him. And with her hands cuffed above her, she laid face down, her tits and stomach flat against the smooth table.

Tessa heard him rummaging around and craned her neck to find that he was now holding a backpack in his hands. From it he pulled a ball gag and Tessa tried to toss her head but he forced it into her mouth and locked it tight. Once she was bound and gagged he moved back to the bag and pulled out a clean towel and a bottle of water before he began to clean his dick.

"After I punish you for opening your smart slut mouth, I'm going to fuck you so hard I tear you in two." He informed her darkly as he continued to scrub. "I was just in your ass. I should fuck you dirty and let you get an infection but I want to keep your pussy clean for me."

With the he tossed the water and the towel away before he rummaged in the bag once again. When he pulled it out, he was holding a flogger. The end of it was made of glass and shaped like a dildo, while its leather straps were long and fanned out along his skin.

"Eight inches. Braided." He informed her as he gave it a little flick and let it sting across her ass. Tessa strained and moaned from the delicious pain. That had just been a gentle caress compared to what she knew was coming. Another switch across her ass, this time harder. "I've known you for ten years, all of them miserable. At first, I thought you needed one lash for every year that I've known you, but I've decided to double it because of your mouth. You need to learn to shut up and show me some respect. Maybe this will teach you."

With that he lashed out, the thick trails of the braided flogger falling across her ass and sending a dizzying mixture of pleasure and pain through her ... but the pain was slightly wining this time.

"One." He counted before he brought the flogger down once again with a sharp thwack. Tessa threw her head back and howled in protest from the treatment. "Two..."

On and on he went, Quinn counting each lash with delight. By the time he was halfway through, she was yelling muffled words into her gag.

"What was that?" He asked in amusement as he paused the flogging to remove her gag. "I didn't hear you."

"Please stop..." She moaned as she tried to shift her on her feet and maneuver her stinging ass away from him. "I'll do anything you want..."

"You already do anything I want." He chuckled as he ran his hand up and down her back. It was almost a soothing gesture, but Tessa knew that he was just mocking her. "Take your punishment whore."

With that the gag was back on and be brought the flogger back down on her with a firm flick of his wrist. He resumed his counting and by the time he reached fifteen her mind was enveloped in a red haze. By eighteen she couldn't even cry out anymore. And by twenty she had given up, her body slack and her mind a jumble.

To add one last insult to his domination of her, he took the smooth glass end of the dildo and inserted it into her ass. Tessa moaned as her muscles tightened around it and pulled it down until it reached the flared base where it met the leather braids. There it lodged like a tail.

Quinn laughed as he reached down and pulled the gag from her mouth before he stepped back. Once again she found his cell phone in his hands, his flash on in the dim light of the room as he once again captured her humiliation for posterity in video form.

"I'm done with your back talk, do you understand?" He asked her.

"Yes." She whispered.

"Who owns you?" He asked as he gave the braids of the flogger a tugged and jiggled the glass end inside of her.

"You do." She moaned at the treatment.

"You've said that before but I don't think you understand your place yet. You're my slave. Say it."

"I'm your slave." She moaned back with tears in her eyes.

"My fuck slave." He elaborated for her. "No more back talk, no more smart mouth. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?" He demanded as he gave the flogger in her ass another tug.

"I don't understand." She admitted in confusion.

"What does a slave call the person that owns her?" He asked with a malicious smile. Tessa stilled at the question as she felt a new sensation fill her -- revulsion. She immediately knew what he wanted her to say.

"Master?" She spat the horrible word out. It tasted bad on her lips.

"Master." He nodded. "If you ever call me by name again without my permission first, you won't like what happens. Am I making myself clear?"

"Yes." She nodded. He growled at her response and aimed a sharp slap on her abused ass. Tessa cried out in pain before she continued in a rush. "Yes Master!"

"Good whore." He nodded in approval before he moved behind her and slammed his cock into her pussy without warning. Tessa cried out as her body was rocked violently forward, the chains on her ankles pulling tight and pinching her skin. The flogger was still inside her ass and it moved and shifted every time that he pounded into her. Every time he would pull back until he almost pulled all the way our of her, before he would ram back in with all the force in his powerful hips. He had said that he was going to break her in two and he had meant it.

In and out of her he drove his dick, the workbench creaking with every move that he made. He was slamming into her so hard that the work bench was hitting the far wall every time he rammed her.

Tessa felt a hand in her hair yank her head backward but she was pulled so tight by the chains that there wasn't really wasn't much give. Still he held her with her head pulled back and yanked her hair with every thrust. Tessa tried to stay as still as possible and focus on her breathing. Deep wheezes were escaping her in time with his rhythm. She didn't think it was possible but soon he began to speed up even more, his hips working like pistons as he ground into her. And when he came, his dick dove deeper than ever before and shot a hot load of cum into her pussy. She could feel him shaking against her, every muscle in his body pulled taught like a violin string. When he finally pulled out of her it was with a groan of pleasure. She felt his cum automatically begin to dribble down her thighs as he began to unlock her chains. The moment she was free he grabbed her by her hair and forced her down onto her knees before him.

"Clean it." He demanded. Tessa said nothing as she began to lick his cock clean. His eyes watched her closely as she worked, his own tongue licking his lips as he started at her, transfixed. "You love my cock, don't you?"

"Yes." She murmured, pausing her job just long enough to reply before she took him in her mouth once again. He scowled at her answer and pulled her face away, aiming a slap to her cheek as she looked up at him in surprise.

"Yes what?" He demanded.

"Yes Master." She whispered, dropping her eyes in embarrassment.

"You hate that, don't you?" He laughed as he looked down at her in glee. "It's demoralize, isn't it? It's humiliating and dehumanizing. Say it again."

"Master." She whimpered as she nuzzled her face against his cock and tried to hide.

"Look at me and say it." He demanded. Tessa took a deep breath as she forced herself to lift her eyes. She found him staring down at her with a smirk. Tessa marshalled her resolve and hoped her voice didn't shake.

"Master." She forced herself to say, her eyes never leaving her.

"And don't you ever forget it again." He warned her before he shoved her mouth back down on his dick. She could feel his eyes on her, watching in fascination as her mouth worked over him. And when he spoke next there was a note of amusement in his voice. "Look at you. The mighty Tessa Daniels kneeling at my feet ... licking my cock and calling me master. I wish I could go back in time and show my 16 year old self a picture of you right now. Maybe I wouldn't have been so pissed off all the time if I knew I was going to get to do this to you someday. Or that you would do it willingly."

Tessa shuddered at his words, but none of them were lies or exaggerations. He dominated her and often used force to do it. There were no safe words here and he didn't stop even when she asked. But she kept coming back for more. And despite the pain and humiliation, she loved every minute of it. Or maybe it was because of those things. Just thinking about it made her mind churn inside her so she pushed it all away and concentrated on this. This she could do.

Tessa continued to clean him, not stopping until all of their combined juices had been polished from his cock.

"Now lay back down, just like you were when I walked in."

Tessa slowly turned her back to him and lowered her head back down onto her arms with her ass sticking straight up in the air. He chuckled as he reached down and jiggled the flogger that was still imbedded in her ass. He began to move it in and out of her before he got tired of it and yanked it out.

"Did you know that I got a call from the Playland the other day?" He said thoughtfully as he looked down at her tender, red flesh. His hands were ghosting over her ass cheeks and thighs and they sent shivers in their wake. "They are getting requests for you. You're a star, princess. Should we go back someday?"

"Do I have a choice?" She asked.

"No." He chuckled at her words as he slipped two fingers into her pussy. "Look at you, still soaking wet. Are you ever not ready for my dick?"

"No." She admitted with a shudder as he continued to play with her. He seemed to be considering her admission before he chuckled once again. It was crazy how he had been so angry not ten minutes ago when he had flogged and hate fucked her, and now he seemed so relaxed and amused by the situation.

"I think we have time for one more go before we have to get back. Get over here and ride my dick."

Tessa wearily pushed herself up and turned toward him. She found him sitting cross legged on the ground behind her, watching her expectantly. Tessa slid into his lap and straddled him, finding him already hard and ready for her. She swayed her hips and slid her pussy over him a few times, letting the anticipation build before she slowly lowered herself onto him. She was hyper sensitive from the previous pounding that she had taken and moaned with a toss of her head as he entered her. Still it felt so good.

Tessa placed her hands on his broad shoulders for balance as she began to move. She took it slow, too tired and sore to ride with abandon. But he was not complaining about the pace so she was not going to push it if he was letting her get away with it. Maybe he was tired too. She felt his hands drift down to her waist and urge her on before moving to cup her butt.

"Kiss me." His voice demanded in her ear as she bobbed along his length. Tessa sighed and brought her lips to his, her tongue exploding into his mouth.

12