Hate Sex Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason, kissing him was more humiliating to her than anything else he did to her. Kissing was an act of intimacy. And being forced to do it with this man that she hated with every fiber in her being made the prideful woman in her want to draw the line. Still she did it, because he commanded.

"Not like that." He warned her as he gripped a handful of her hair and snapped her head back. "Not like a greedy slut. Kiss me like you wanted to when you first met me."

Tessa frowned but did as commanded. Gently she captured his lips and feathered soft, dainty kisses across them. She arched her back as she rode him, her breasts pressing into his chest and her hard nipples dragging across his skin. She sighed as she kissed him again and he grunted in response as his hands moved up and plunged into her thick hair. If anyone walked in on them now they wouldn't think that they were fucking. Her friends would see them making love and assume that the were "together". And the thought of it turned her stomach. Why was that so much more embarrassing for her than him fucking her in the ass and calling her a slut? For the millionth time she asked herself what the fuck was wrong with her.

Tessa let her tongue slip into his mouth again, but this time it wasn't forceful or needy. This time she kept it light as it licked along his teeth and gently caressed his own tongue. His teeth nipped at her lower lip but they did not hurt, they were almost playful. Was this how he treated the women he liked? Women that he was actually dating? Or was he always rough and forceful no matter who he was with?

Tessa pushed the questions out of her mind and rode him. No matter how it seemed, he was still forcing her to do it this way so he was still domineering and controlling, no matter what pretty facade was covering the dirty act. For some reason, that thought made her feel better. Tessa escaped into it as she tightened her pussy around him and squeezed. He moaned into her mouth and thrust up into her but the motion of his hips was limited by the weight of her body. So Tessa did the work for him and sped up her pace. Once again his hands cupped her ass and urged her to bounce. He wasn't hitting her this time and their warmth felt good against her beaten skin.

Soon Tessa felt that familiar fire rise up within her and felt herself building into an orgasm. And when it hit her she threw her head back and tossed her hair with gasp of surprise. She hadn't thought that she would be able to cum any more tonight, not with the punishment that she had taken. And while this wasn't as Earth shattering as most of her orgasms were with him, it still shocked her that it had been possible.

"Don't you dare stop until I cum." He warned her, his words bitten off and quaking. Tessa knew that it wouldn't be long. So she tightened her pussy around him every single time she moved her hips upward, only to released as she slid back down. Like that she rocked. Up and down. Squeeze and release. Soon she felt him strain upward as far as he could in this position as every muscle in his body locked. His arms tightened convulsively around her as his hands clamped around her ass, a broken groan hurtling from his lips as his cocked jerked inside of her.

Even once he was spent he clutched her possessively to his large body. Tessa had slumped in his arms, giving in to the needs of her exhausted body. It took him a few minutes to gather himself before he seemed to snap back to consciousness.

"Up." He directed as he lifted her out of his lap. "Get dressed. Time to go back."

Tessa nodded as she made her way over to the box where she had tossed her dress. Quickly she pulled it over her abused body and slipped into her shoes.

"Forgetting something?" His voice asked from behind her. Tessa turned to look behind her in confusion only to frown at what she found. He was holding the plug up and smirking at her. "Bend over."

Tessa sighed as she bent over the box where she had tossed her dress and braced her arms against it. He moved up to her and pushed her skirt up, one large had pressing into the small of her back as the other began to rub the butt plug in teasing circles around her asshole.

"I want you wearing this to the next party too." He informed her as he slowly began to insert it inside her. Tessa stiffened but took it. Finally it was nestled snuggly inside of her and he allowed her to straighten. "Do you remember who is hosting next time?"

"You." She whispered as she slowly turned back to face him.

"Why do you sound hesitant all of a sudden?" He chuckled as he gripped her chin with hard fingers and forced her to look at him. "Scared to step foot in my house?"

"Possibly." She admitted, even though he had just hit the nail on the head. He always had elaborate plans for her when they met up, including supplying his own toys and restraints. She couldn't imagine how the set up would be in his own house.

"A rabbit should be scared when entering a wolf's den." He smiled toothily at her. "But don't worry princess, we're going to have a great time. Now get going before your dumb-shit best friend gets suspicious that you've been gone too long."

"She's probably too busy fucking Michael to notice what I'm up to."

"Michael is boring and has no imagination. He considers doggy style to be wild. Trust me princess, we're having a much better time than those two. Plus, he's got a small dick."

"I'm pretty sure you have everyone beat there." She snorted in amusement.

"So you approve of my dick?" He asked with a grin.

"You know how I feel about your dick." She replied with a shrug. If he was looking for a compliment, he was going to have to force it out of her. But Quinn had never been shy about doing just that.

"Tell me." He demanded as he took a step toward her and grabbed a fistful her hair and pulled back hard on it.

"I love your dick." She whispered passed the awkward angle of her neck. "It's the biggest one I have every taken."

"Not even Jake?"

"Jake's nothing compared to you." She admitted. She had lost her virginity to Jake and she would always have a soft spot for him, but his dick was a fraction of the size of Quinn's, and he used it only half as well.

"So if you had to choose between Jake and me..."

"You." She admitted as she closed her eyes in shame. Jake had been nothing but a gentleman... kind, caring and compassionate, and equally so as a lover. He had treated her like a lady and taken care of her. So why would she run over Jake if that's what it took to get to Quinn? It was humiliating.

"Oh my fucked up princess." Quinn chuckled as he released her hair and gave her a shove toward the door. "Get your slut ass out of here before I lose control and have to bend you over and fuck you again."

Tessa almost wished that he would. Yet she moved toward the door and let herself out into the warm summer air once again and left him behind.

12