Hate the Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really want my cock don't you? Alright princess, you know what you have to do if you want it." There is no ambiguity, I know my role and I'm ready to play it. I grab his cock and continue to use it to slap my face, letting him know that I know the place he has put me in as I look longingly into his eyes.

"Please sir, take your beautiful cock and dirty it by shoving it in the fuckhole on my whore face." He smiles at how quickly he has corrupted me, before grabbing me by the back of the head, and immediately shoving his cock as far down my throat as he can manage.

Of course I gag, nothing in my life prepared me for this moment, I didn't even eat the hot dogs at family BBQs (ironically because I didn't want to be putting low grade meat in my mouth.) I cough and splutter and in my panic I push him away. He reactively slaps my face before looking me directly in the eyes.

"Whores don't get to say no to cock." He states. I sob and nod, and as I do so I see his face soften. "Alright my little trainee cock holster, let's go slow for you shall we." He once again starts slapping his cock against my face as I catch my breath, eager to impress I shove it into my mouth, once again gagging on it but now more prepared I don't push him away, I feel him pull himself away.

"Alright calm down, we're going to work on that pesky gag reflex of yours. Let's start with a nice slow blow job, gradually pushing it further and further down your throat, like slowly getting into a hot bath, OK?" I know I am supposed to dislike this man, that is the whole point of this endeavour, but switching to this new patronising attitude fills me with more rage than when he was insulting and abusing me. He starts slowly thrusting himself in and out of my mouth, each time going just to the edge of my throat before pulling himself back.

Gradually I feel him speed up, I feel his cock becoming less precise, occasionally he thrusts a bit further and I hold back my gag long enough to control it, I look up into his eyes, begging for his approval as he smiles at his newest conquest. Then he speeds up some more and the most undignified noises start emerging from my throat, my instinctive gurgling protests makes him laugh and does nothing to slow his pace. Eventually he feels like he has done enough for the show, he grabs my head and one last time forces his cock all the way down my throat, holding it there.

I can feel the vomit and bile building up around his violation but I hold myself back from resisting, my coughing gags seem to be making him happy. Eventually just as I start to really gurgle and gag, he pulls his cock out of my throat, and gives my face a couple of slaps for good measure.

"Where is my cock going to go next?" He asks me as I'm still gathering my strength.

"In my vagina?" I reply uncertainly.

"Come on, you can do better than that, look at the camera and properly tell them where my my cock is going." I take his penis in my hand and look at my unblinking observer, still somehow able to blush at what I am saying despite what I just went through.

"This thick cock is going in my virgin cunt." I announce. He practically throws me on the sofa, turns me sideways so all of me is facing the camera and lifts my leg so it is resting on his shoulder. I feel his thighs squatting into position as his penis begins pressing against my labia.

"You on any birth control, or is that a sin too far?" He asks.

"Birth control is a sin. If you knock me up I guess Todd and I will have to raise the little bastard as if it were our own." I reply.

"Yeah don't expect child support." He glibly remarks as he thrusts his penis between my moist lips, I feel myself become totally filled, the buttplug pushes his cock forward so it rubs delightfully against the front of my vagina, allowing the camera to see a pleasing lump moving up towards my cervix. I moan, I scream, I squirm and clasp my hands to my face. This is so different from any late night play with myself beneath the covers or shameful use of a shower head, this is full penetrative sex, something held so lofty that I gave away so cheaply.

I feel myself contort around him, willing my virgin vagina to grip his shaft as hard as it can, despite everything he has done to me I want this man to remember me as a good fuck. I moan and writhe, there is an element of putting on a bit of a show for the camera but it is an exaggeration of what I am truly feeling, the delicious disgracefulness of my actions.

Suddenly he pulls his penis out of me, he pulls me down so I am sat right in front of the camera and then steps in front of me, furiously jerking himself just in front of my face.

"You're welcome for pulling out and not impregnating you." He jokes. I feel some disappointment that I am no longer being penetrated, but that dissipates as I feel the first strand of his cum hit me in the face. I am so overwhelmed by the humiliating mark he has given me that I reach down and start masturbating, moaning with joy as more ropes of semen splash over my lips and dribble down onto my breasts.

"So, you're now a porn star. How do you feel about that?" The moment is lost, he pulls me back to the reality of what I have just done and I smile through the sobs. "Alright, let's turn this camera off and get someone in here who actually knows her way around a cock shall we?"

He turns off the camera and immediately his demeanor changes, he kindly hands me some wet wipes to deal with the cum, chatting through options of what happens next with the video.

I am in a fugue state, what I just did was the most sinful thing I had ever done, but something else was nagging at me, I had been feeling uneasy since I first gagged on his penis.

No it was after that, when he started coaching me through the cocksucking, when he stopped treating me like a whore.

"You fucking men are all the same!" I find myself yelling.

"Hey, you signed up for this." He casually replies.

"That's not what I fucking meant." I yell. "I did my research, I know what you do to women. But no, this delicate little girl comes into your office and once again I am property, to be preserved, no damage done just humour her. A few harsh words, a bit of gagging, and a quick fuck then we're done. I ticked every box on that consent form but you decided you know better."

"You're angry I wasn't worse to you?"

"Yes! I've never seen you put a butt plug in a girl and not have her put it in her mouth later on, your bag of tools is filled with unused items. I came here looking to dramatically take ownership of my own sexuality and I find yet another man who thinks he should care for me and treat me gently regardless of what I think. Well we're going to start filming again and you're going to give me the works, as I requested and am now demanding. Do I make myself clear?"

"I can't just go again right away, men need time to recover." He responds, startled by this turn of events, but now having the presence of mind to turn the camera back on.

"Very well, how long will I have to wait for your cock to be ready?"

"20 minutes to half an hour." He replies, I cock an unimpressed eyebrow and he decides to try and regain his old position. "So wait outside, I'll call you in when I'm ready."

"That's the spirit." I reply, picking up my handbag and turning to leave the office.

"Oh one second" he interrupts, grabbing me by the arm. He pulls a pen out of his bag, a thick black marker, and writes 'whore in training' across my chest. "Just in case anyone asks why you're outside naked."

I blow him a kiss and step out of his office, the buttplug still gloriously churning inside of me with every step I take. I vaguely hear him begin to complain to the camera that I started being a Karen, I don't care, I needed to stand up for my wishes.

The moment I am outside of the office, my resolve dissolves. Like I was just roleplaying a slut and leaving that environment returned me to the woman I was. I drop to a crouch and cover my bouncing breasts. I glance around the unimpressive hallway, looking for something to hide behind, but this is a cheap office building, they didn't exactly have a budget for 'large plants for naked women to hide behind.' My body is a flurry of goosebumps, I jolt with fear at every lighbulb flicker or air conditioner bump that assaults my ears, curling myself into a tighter and tighter ball on the scratchy grey carpet.

I think about how I have already been violated, my body's purity taken by a perveyor of smut, soon to be published online for all to see. I am going to be seen in a far weaker state by far more people as a result of that recording than I am sat in this hallway naked. I uncoil slightly, I am now sat up, knees to my chest, looking down the corridor. I tell myself that in 20 minutes or so, this is going to be a pleasant memory. I had asked, nay demanded, that the producer treat me as bad as he could, who knows what he is planning for the woman who stood up to him so dramatically. His fragile male ego will demand I return to subservience, that's why he ordered me to wait outside.

I pause and think through his order, did he mean just outside the office, or did he mean outside the building? I'm sure whichever option I choose he will say I was stupid and wrong, so I might as well pick the more dramatic one to show him who he's dealing with. It's a crazy thought process, that I try to follow through on, but my body won't react to. No amount of willpower seems to shift my legs from their fear induced position, locked against my chest.

'I wonder if anyone knows I am here?' I think to myself. It's a long shot, I don't have a job, I don't have anyone to report my movements to. But at the same time I can't help imagining someone from my life visiting this section of office blocks for some reason I can't currently know of, and seeing my car parked out front, instantly spotting the 'Jesus loves you' bumper sticker and wondering what I was doing in a place like this. I mean if someone did that they would phone me, and I left my phone in the car. I should check my phone just in case.

For some reason this thought process yields results, my body is now in denial about its exposure and begins to stand up, I wobble as the plug shifts again and reminds me of my position but I am able to persevere and begin walking down the corridor towards the reception area.

"I'm just going to check my phone." I repeat to myself, burying any thoughts of my nudity, ignoring the buttplug churning with every step, sparing no thought to his hideous labelling still displayed across my chest. It is enough to get me to the edge of the reception area before I freeze in panic, to get out of the building means I have to walk past the receptionist, he will see me in this disgraceful state, some stranger is going to see me naked before my own husband.

I once again think about what I have already been recorded doing, if the video comes out quickly enough, large numbers of masturbating men will see my naked body before my husband. His smug face fills my mind, I feel some sadistic joy picturing it turning to horror at the thoughts of what others have seen and done to something he thought was his. My resolve strengthens again as I conceptualise every lustful gaze my body gets as a slap in his face and I begin to walk through the reception.

"I just left something in my car." I casually chirp to the receptionist as I stroll through his lobby and out of the front door, his shocked and excited face fuelling the dark desires pushing me forward.

I step outside and immediately feel the wind whipping against my exposed flesh, once again my resolve evaporates, like every time I walk through I doorway I am restored to the woman I was. But I am now outside, I can't collapse into a ball like I did before. My fear swirls around me and I find myself sprinting towards my car. It is not a rational impulse, there are no clothes at my car, I'm not going to be able to hide there, if anything the slapping of my bare feet on asphalt plant is turning heads of the half dozen people in the car park, but running feels right, like I'm fleeing the very concept of my exposure, one arm grasping my bouncing breasts while the other clutches my handbag. I reach the Buick and dive into a crouch by the front door while I fish out my keys.

I slink into my car, keeping my head low as if everyone hadn't just watched me sprint to my car. I pull my phone out of the glove compartment to complete the mission I set myself. As I suspected, only a single text message, my husband telling me 'work is really trying today, hope you're having a blessed day.' I'm halfway tempted to send him a picture of how blessed a day I'm having, but I remember I want to see the look on his face when he finds out his wife is now a whore.

The small mission to check my phone was what drove me on, now I am sitting in my car, naked but for the plug in my bottom, thinking about what to do next. The producer told me to wait outside, but when he's ready, he's going to need to be able to come get me. The inherent contradiction swirls in my mind, I don't want to be seen (not really), but I also don't want to force my dominator to have to come look for me.

I step out of my car and lock it behind me, once again crouching behind the wheel, taking deep breaths to find my resolve. I find my hand begin to fiddle with the butt plug, tickling my insides and reminding me what kind of person I am today. It is enough to silence my voices of sanity as I begin calmly walking back towards the office building. I reach the front door, take one step to the side and causally turn around to face the car park, hands behind my back to signal my submission and to ensure anyone passing by gets a good look at my naked body and the words written across my breasts. I shudder and blush but I do not move from my post.

...

I feel like I have been stood outside for hours, every time somebody looks at me, time seems to freeze as my skin crawls with fear and revulsion at my exposed situation. Most people glance at me from a distance, laughing and making snide jokes with their friends. A couple looked at me with the disgust I deserved, one older lady even yelled at me, she called me a hussy and told me to cover up. I know a lot of people like her, heck I used to be a person like her. Only two people actually got closer to me, a couple of large brutish men who squeezed my breasts and laughed before heading into the office. It felt so degrading being groped by total strangers, but I was grateful they didn't stay for more, they didn't look gentle.

"You really are a stupid bitch." A familiar voice interrupted my thoughts. It was the producer, camera in hand, clearly gearing up for our second filming session. "When I said wait outside, I meant just outside the office, but I guess your pea-brain is on whore mode right now. Well let's get you in, I hope you're ready to regret asking me to do my worst."

He grabs me by my hair and drags me back to his office.

"Ow, ow, ow." I complain, I'm not used to having my hair pulled. It only makes his smile grow. He opens the door and I see the two brutes who groped me earlier, they smile and wave.

"I figured seeing as you wanted to be a degraded slut so badly, I invited a couple of my gym buddies to come help fuck you. How does that make you feel?"

"Dirty" I admit, though my tone clearly conveys that is a good thing.

"Hey Gus, you ever have a woman toss your salad before?" He asks his friend, I have no idea what that even means, but the way his friend leers as he begins to take off his clothes fills me with unease. "Holy shit look at her gormless face, you don't know what salad tossing is do you?"

I shake my head and they laugh at my inexperience, Gus is stood naked in front of me, I kneel down and ready to engage with his hard cock, then all of a sudden, he turns his back to me.

"Salad tossing is when you stop singing hymns long enough to use your tongue for its true purpose, licking a man's ass." To punctuate his friend's explanation, Gus parts his cheeks and I am left staring at his hairy rectum.

"Go on then bitch." He orders, and with incredible hesitation, I lean forward with my tongue out and begin tickling his hole as he laughs. I push forward and begin getting my tongue well and truly acquainted with his dirtiest area, when I hear a buzzing start up behind me. I want to turn and look at what is going on, but I know I'm in for something bad if I stop licking this man's ass, so I wait and my question is answered by sudden pulses of vibration connecting with my pussy. I moan in pleasure but continue licking, remembering another women they did this with during my research, I reach around Gus, grasp his cock and start jerking him off.

"Hey guys, she's giving me a rusty trombone." He announces.

"Kaidence Merryweather, you are one dirty bitch." The producer announces, it takes me a moment to realise what he has said and I scream. I turn around to see him with my handbag in his hand, my ID held up to the camera. "Sorry, did you not want to use your real name, Jane?" He sarcastically asks, as his friend slaps me in the face for stopping. I go back to my task as the producer continues to taunt me.

"I'm guessing you just wanted to be a whore for a day, then leave this all behind. Well too bad." I hear the click of a phone camera, "I'm going to plaster your ID all over the website."

"Just did a quick google search, found her wedding announcement, her husband is Todd Merryweather." His friend announces, one hand on his phone the other still holding the vibrating wand to my pussy.

"So you get a pseudonym but used your husband's real name. What a bitch." He unleashes a series of hard swats on my bottom, I feel my cheeks jiggle, churning the buttplug and making the wand's pressure fluctuate. Throughout the whole painful debasement, my mouth never leaves Gus' ass.

"Frank, if she keeps this up I'm gonna cum." Gus announces.

"Well it's a bit early, but Kaidence here is going to sit on the sofa and let you fuck her cunt aren't you?" The producer replies, it's weird that I have just learned his name considering how much I have done for him. I stand up and sit on the sofa as Gus squats into position and starts pressing his cock against my quivering pussy. I moan as I feel him slip inside me, his hands grasping my breasts with all his might to get purchase for his powerful thrusts. The producer climbs over my upper torso so he can thrust his erect cock against my face.

"You looking forward to being a single mother to Gus' bastard when Todd kicks you to the curb." He sneers. I try to respond but as I open my mouth he slaps my face. "I don't want to hear your cock holster wobbling at me, I'm going to fuck it, and this time I'm not going easy."

He is true to his word as he unceremoniously shoves his cock down my throat and holds it there. Gus ignores my choking gags and opts to start slapping my breasts as he continues to fuck me, I feel completely stuffed with disgrace as I feel bile rising in my throat. I feel relief that my nerves took away my appetite this morning, had I eaten anything it certainly would be making a reappearance right now.

After some time to laugh at my struggling gags, the producer starts thrusting in me hard, painfully violating my throat with his relentless rutting. I gurgle and gag as I also feel Gus' cock surging inside me, filling my womb with his seed as he squeezes my breasts so hard it feels like they are about to pop. I cannot enjoy his pulsing penis inside of me as the producer has not slowed down and my rhythmic throaty glugging is filling the room and my mind. Eventually Gus pulls out of me and I feel the overabundance of his cum trickle out of me.

And still the producer does not stop fucking my throat, I feel a pen gliding over my pubis and hear his friends laughing over my humiliating violation.