Hate the Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright get the bowl, I'm pulling out." He announces. He withdraws and immediately drags me by my hair so I'm face to face with a dog bowl, it already has some fluid in it, the mix of semen and my juices that dripped out of me earlier, and now it's mixing with the bile and saliva I'm spitting out as I gasp for air. I am still on all fours as I feel the pen gliding over my lower back.

"Alright Gus, you do what we planned. It's JJ's turn with the bitch. What you thinking?"

"I'm thinking I need a piece of that ass." His other friend responds.

"Alright, better get that plug out of the way then." Frank replies, pulling my body into a prime position so the camera can get a closeup of my tortured bottom as he eases the plug out of me, the dog bowl underneath to catch any of my filth. I gasp at the release of pressure and the producer with lightning reflexes stuffs the dirtied plug in my open mouth.

It tastes horrible, I cough and splutter but Frank assures me that the plug must remain on my mouth. He doesn't order, or threaten, my yielding of my control to him means I simply react to his wishes. He pulls my face up to the camera so the audience can drink in my discomfort, before grabbing the pen and writing something across my forehead. He leaves me to sob and stare at the camera as he sits down on the sofa.

"Come on whore, do we have to do all the work? Come squat yourself on my cock and start bouncing." I wipe a tear from my eye and obey, climbing up onto the couch until I'm straddling him and slowly lowering myself down onto his shaft. My lips part as I slowly impale myself on him, crouching as low as I could. I hesitate for a moment and immediately feel JJ pressing himself against me, his erection pushing against my exposed anus. They're looking to fuck me at the same time, I take a deep breath and relax myself as my sphincter expands, compared to the plug, his cock is huge and I have to fight through a white hot pressured heat as he forces his way deeper inside me.

I moan but with a plug in my mouth it sounds pretty pitiable as I start to feel them speed up, turning my base into a whirlwind of pain and pleasure. I try to move my body with their rhythm, but between them they are thrusting and churning too fast for me to concentrate. I can barely think straight as I suddenly feel both my holes being filled with their cum. I feel the producer squirm under me as he fetches the dog bowl to catch any bodily fluids that leak out.

They drag me off the sofa and both spit in my face as the producer gears up for his closing interview.

"You feel sufficiently degraded, Kaidence Merryweather?" He laughs. "Not going to go all Karen on us and demand worse."

"Depends if you're going to dump that dog bowl over my slutty body."

"I can't believe how badly we broke the Mormon." The producer announces to the camera. "Alright, head up, mouth open, get ready for the ultimate money shot."

I kneel down on the floor and have a wide open mouth smile as he takes the dog bowl and upends the filth of my session over me. I gargle the sticky disgusting mix, while Frank and JJ top up my degradation with their spit, all of it overflowing over my violated body.

"Alright, you ready to go back to your husband as a filth covered whore?" The producer asks.

"I can't wait to see his face when he sees how far I've fallen."

"Well we thought we'd help with that. Where do you think Gus is right now?" I feel a mix of fear and excitement at whatever horrible plan these awful men are working on. "We saw how you went to check on your car, and figured seeing as you seemed so worried about it, we should park it somewhere safer. So we took all your clothes and your handbag, put them in your car, and as we speak Gus is parking it in the car park at your husband's work."

"What?"

"Don't worry, we're not going to leave the keys anywhere they could get stolen. Gus said he'd drop them off with the receptionist and ask them to pass them along to your husband." They were guffawing at my horrible situation, I wasn't looking forward to the long walk to Todd's office, but the thought of my freshly desecrated body walking straight up to Todd in front of all his work friends filled me with devious excitement.

"Alright bitch get the fuck out. You're too much of a whore for us now."

I had a huge grin on my face as I strutted out of the office, the filth drying on my violated body.

...

Epilogue

So I'm still a Mormon, even now. But Todd isn't. He showed the church elders footage of me strutting into his office like the ultimate slut, he showed them my video which was still online with over 15 thousand views, he even showed them the various social media accounts posting videos and pictures of me walking the streets naked, dirty and labelled with all manner of slurs.

Their response was that I had clearly had a large lapse in my morals and faith, but I was genuine in my constriction and will to redeem myself. He figured if Mormonism couldn't give him the trophy wife he wanted then he didn't see the point. One less false believer in the flock.

Todd divorced me outside the faith, and as luck would have it none of the incredible amounts of semen that was thrust into my body hit home and impregnated me. The only lasting negative side-effect is the judgement I get from others in my community, but if anyone makes anything of it, I usually shame them by questioning their belief that Jesus can redeem sinners.

The truth is I am beyond redemption though. I loved the filth I became and I know it is a matter of time before the urge to subject myself to it again becomes overwhelming, I occasionally get emails from the porn company pitching more and more money for me to do a sequel. Money isn't an issue for me since I had proof of my financial dependence on Todd, as well as his infidelity, and the courts gave me a generous alimony settlement. So if I do agree to a sequel, it will be in exchange for a budget and creative control. I'm already working on a script called 'the total destruction of purity.'

Sometimes I rewatch the video, I see the total destruction of my virtue and I smile at the best decision I ever made.